[OP-F1 A New Life] COMPLETE

Vigilon agreed with Itzal, and began wondering how long the three would wander until he turned in for the night, the location unknown. Ten minutes after they left the building, Vigilon noticed what he considered a flowerbed with a few benches. Eager to try his hand, he turned and headed in the direction of the vegetation, hoping to find something.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Finding nothing useful, he said to himself, "Well, first try for everything, I suppose..." putting his disappointment aside, he returned to Itzal and Mina. He wondered if this was just for his first attempt, or if this not-so-big problem would persist to a common nuisance. "Well, I'm sure I'll succeed next time. To be honest, I'm quite curious to how you met." He continued to think about the future. Well, mostly tomorrow. "I guess I could see what quests are available for me. Perhaps I could get pretty strong by the end of the week, compared to now, that is..."

ID #80912 LD: 5 (Failed)

@Itzal

@tricolor_mina

Itzal passed the flowerbed Vigilon was passing and slowed down, noting the different plants.  He recognized one as a plant that was useful for alchemic purposes and picked four of them, inserting them into his inventory and following Vigilon.  When Vigilon mentioned how there was always next time Itzal was about to give him some encouragement...  When he asked a question Itzal really felt uncomfortable with.  His open mouth closed swiftly and he became silent.  He looked at Mina with an embarrassed look.  When he thought of what Ulises and Mira did...  He nearly blushed but kept it from happening by shaking his head.  He looked at Vigilon as he walked behind him, then back at Mina.  He decided to remain silent.  Velnia looked at him confused, since she didn't really know what happened she was curious as well.  Itzal gave her a look and she decided that she was fine not hearing the story.

ID#  80974  LD:  9+8  +4 MAT

@tricolor_mina

@Vigilon

Edited by Itzal

ID# 80985 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 7

Loot: 17

MOB: 7

(+ 1 Mat)

I was inspecting some of the loose rocks near the flowerbed, and I noticed a weird crystal sitting in the middle of the flowers. I picked it up, and placed it inside of my inventory, smiling. "Na, Naa~! That's a perfect ingot for crafting~!" I gently swayed side to side, singing to myself, not even noticing that I still had the Taiyaki in my hand... until I heard Vigilon ask about how Itzal and I had met.... "... Ah... umm... l-let's not talk about that!!" I went red with embarrassment, dropping the fish-shaped bread, and I tried to change the subject. " U-um..! have y-you ever fought a mob before..? M-me and Itzal could teach you, i-if you want us to that is!" I looked over at Itzal, hoping he at least somewhat agreed with me… If not, then we would be having a very awkward conversation...

@Itzal

@Vigilon

Edited by tricolor_mina

Fighting a mob now was a bad Idea to Vigilon. "Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow afternoon?" As the two players searched the flowerbed with success, he thought to himself, "Ugh, I really better start getting up my game or something, this is embarrassing!" His eyes wandered the area, then he remembered something. "I just remembered," he muttered to himself. "I don't even have a place to stay..." He soon saw another spot with flowers and growth. "Hmm, if I can find something to do with materials, even if its selling them for some col, which would help with paying for a place to stay... Well, better not embarrass myself..."

Let's roll, shall we!?

Upon zero success, Vigilon wondered if he was just being reckless. He walked over, frustrated with himself, to Itzal and Mina. "I don't have any place to stay... Is there any way you can help?" He began trying to pull back his thoughts. "HANG ON! I just met these two! Why would someone in the right mind ask such a question so soon unless they were despera-" Then he realized. He was desperate.

ID 80993 LD: 14(failed)

@Itzal

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Vigilon
rolled

Itzal looked at Mina with a half thank you half I think I'm gonna die look.  He turned back to Vigilon, some of his strength returning.  "Yeeeaaahh that might be best."  As the group passed another flower bed Itzal spotted another four plants that were known for good alchemic purposes.  He should probably go visit an alchemist soon.  He could certainly use some damage potions, mitigation and a few other ones that he'd need for the boss battles.  He also thought about crafting some debuffs for the fights as well.  If only he had the extra weight skill he'd be able to carry many of them into battle.  Then he'd be of real use.  The player then asked for help in the area of a place to stay.  Itzal smile.  Now that he could help with.  "Yeah I have a guest room in my shop.  If you'd like you could stay there for as long as you need to.  I'll make sure to keep Velnia from waking you up as well, heh." 

ID#  80995  LD:  13+8  +4 MAT

@Vigilon

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Itzal

ID# 81000 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 10

Loot: 15

MOB: 3

(+1 Mat)

"Na, Naa~! Fighting mobs isn't that hard, and if something happens, either me or itzal can completely destroy anything that might hurt you~!" I grasped another ingot out of the flowerbed, and I held it up to the light. "Hmm... It looks nice for crafting... It could have been more translucent though..." I grasped the item, and placed it in my inventory, a faint smile on my face. "Na, naa... You can stay with me at my shop if you'd like~! I can teach you a bit about being a blacksmith~!" Akame snickered, and climbed on to Vigilon's head, and flew over to Itzal, settling down on his head. "Hyaauruuuruu~!" I walked over to Vigilon, a grin on my face. "Well? How's about it? I don't bite you know~!"

@Itzal

@Vigilon

Edited by tricolor_mina

OOC: I thought long and hard about this. Even organized a cpu vs. cpu smash bros. match to help me decide...

Vigilon thought for a minute, and decided to go with Itzal. "Um.....I'll...be going with Itzal tonight. As he walked, Vigilon decided a few things. He would work towards becoming a blacksmith, his build would be both DPS and Scout, although he still needed to decide which would be more prominent. "So... I found two people I currently trust, failed at finding materials twice...I guess the game and I are even at the moment, but not for long..." He wondered what he should do tomorrow. "I could gather materials, or I could do some questing...I'll just do both." His mind wandered to his past. The grassy hills he used to run around when he was younger, the way the sky looked, the sunsets that he liked to see every now and then. Would he ever see those things again? He decided that his decisions in the game would determine that. He continued walking as his first night in SAO began drawing to a close...

Summary

All payers receive 1 sp and 133 col

@Itzal

@tricolor_mina

Edited by Vigilon
Whoops, Made a big mistake O_O