[PP-F4]A Warm ally, Or A Cold foe?<<Feeding the Enemy>>(Vigilon, Beatbox, Sey)Complete

"Anything to make this quest easier. It can be made a nightmare." He would reply, though he was not sure of such pain. Because of the items that he had, he would be able to obtain Kyu on his first try. Some people spent days on this quests with no results. Perhaps even a month if they were not so dedicated, but it took a long while was the point. He would place his hands in his pockets, not really caring to look for any materials around the area. Due to this, he would just stand around, Kyu looking around and digging through the snow with her paws. It was a little activity for her, possibly to burn off all of the meals that she had from his shop. With that done, he would then look through his inventory, only to find no loot based meals in his inventory either. What a brilliant moment for him, he couldn't help much further.

Vigilon remained cautious, knowing that he and Sey were currently outside the safe zone, a hostile monster could appear, although he was relieved to see that the unfriendly monsters merely continued to mind their own business, instead of attack. He saw Kyu digging in the snow, and wondered if anything useful could be found in the holes.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Nothing so far. Vigilon continued to dwell on the possibilities of what he and Sey could talk about. Perhaps they could share memories of each other's past? It seemed to be a downright ridiculous idea to Vigilon, but he did trust Sey enough for him to share. Besides, there wasn't much else to talk about at the moment. "So...I hate to seem rude or anything, but is there anything you can tell me about your past? I'll be sure to share my own experiences as well if you do." "There just doesn't seem to be anything else to talk about at the moment. Maybe I can find something else to talk about in case the conversation ends earlier than I expected."

ID# 83587 LD: 7+4=11(Failed)

@Sey

"Experiences? Hm, if anything, I think it would be more beneficial to focus on where to improve." Sey explained as he would then open up his menu, sliding down through the options before opening up his stat page, revealing all the skills and the stats he had on him. "And that starts with looking back to the past. I chose the wrong weapon without a doubt, it's near useless, and can only inflict so much damage before the high mitigation monsters block all of the damage. Look at the all the weapons and see which fits your build best. If you want to change, best do it now... Because changing a weapon later on will burn through your skill points like you won't believe." A lesson that the snow haired player learned too late. Now if he wanted to get a different weapon, he was going to have to put the spear and 50 skill points in the trash and instead end up with with another huge gap to fill up.

"That's certainly something to think about." Vigilon agreed. "I prefer the sword myself. After all, I've even practiced swordplay in the real world, although I never had an actual opponent before this game, unless my big sister had a bad day and needed someone to vent on." Vigilon sighed, remembering those days, in which he usually had more bruises added to his weekly injuries. They were bruises because the swords were made of wood, but could still deal a decent bruising blow(obviously). Sure, he had his occasional victory, but that usually led to an angrier older sister who would challenge him to a rematch and add more bruises to his collection. He scanned the area as he walked and explained his weapon of choice.

Let's roll, shall we!?

He noticed something sparkling in one of the holes Kyu had dug. He picked it up, and stashed the gemstone in his inventory. He patiently waited for the next few words.

ID# 83977 LD: 12+4=16(+1 Mat)

@Sey

OOC: Gathering a different kind of material for a shop I plan to visit later on.

"Well, I would take you up on that... But..." He would place his pointer finger forward towards the player, opening up a set of HUD options. One of the buttons was scan, it allowed the system to give an approximate estimation of his level depending on how high his own was. Considering he was one of the 50th level, the game had no trouble with getting an accurate estimate. "It appears my hits would accidentally kill you. And I'm definitely not interested in having another death on my hands." The first one was due to a crazy player who wanted his weaponry. It was a special way to try to get a new weapon, and Sey ended up killing him... Kind of. He wanted to stop the duel, but the man pierced his own spear through his body to end his life. To this day, Sey wondered if the man thought it was worth it. They will never know at this point it seemed.

Vigilon almost freaked out when he noticed that the conversation had just taken a "slight" nose-dive. "Wh-what? No! I wasn't asking to fight or anything! I was only recalling one of the experiences I often had! ...This is the worst time and place for me to be looking or asking for trouble at the moment..." He thought about other things to talk about, even if it was a similar topic, without risk of harm, that is. Not finding much success in his thoughts at the moment, he continued to search for mats as he walked and thought.

Let's roll, shall we!?

He didn't find much on his own, but the holes Kyu dug would occasionally be found to have revealed something of value, like another gemstone, for example. "It seems to me that Kyu is good at finding things, but doesn't seem interested in keeping the materials." Vigilon wondered if he should try adding a different topic to the conversation, but he had some trouble with it. He blamed his introversion for being the cause of why he seemed to be so terrible at a typical conversation.

ID# 84014 LD: 14+4=18(+1 Mat)

@Sey

"Perhaps, but players tend to surprise you a lot more than you can expect. Remember how there are insane people in the real world? Well there will be some unpredictable people here as well." The snow haired player would explain as he would lazily kick up his right leg and looked to the side with his eyes halfway closed. His hands would be placed within his pockets as he would then look at the holes that Kyu had been making. The she wolf would proudly raise her head with the praise that she received. "Seems like she is very proud of her work. It's funny, she's such a prissy one. It's hard to get on her good side." Sey explained as he would tilt his head to the side. The snow wolf would continue to look through the snow to see if there was anything else that she could find. Seems like she was determined.

Vigilon was aware that there were people who could or couldn't be trusted if they were able to kill someone. Especially in a game like this, caution was important to him. After all, Vigilon did not want to end up dying from being tricked or deceived, let alone at all in this game. When it came to MMOs in general, players who enjoyed killing other players were Vigilon's personal targets. Sometimes he would stay near them, acting like a neutral, or possible ally to them before putting a stop to them. Other times, if he was strong enough to fight without worry of defeat, he would simply strike them at the least expected moment and attempt to teach them a thing or two. However, there was always the chance that he would underestimate the opponent. "Well, usually, if I'm actually strong enough, when it came to MMOs and MMORPGs unlike this one, I would deal with those players often, and give them a taste of their own medicine. I guess you could consider me a vigilante, regarding the fact that I don't really like it when players take on an evil role and try to murder or dominate. I just like putting a stop to such things. But in this game, I've never felt so powerless. Not even in real life..."

@Sey

"Ambition is key. Do with those three words whatever you feel, but that's how you can make the climb up. It's good that you know where the power comes from, but you also need to build up from it. Otherwise, your body will end up being shattered into the game within seconds. The mobs provide loot, the quests provide levels. Get others to help with quests. Make connections with shop to get deals and good items. But it all starts with you." There was no way he was going to let anyone just mope like that without letting them know what options they had. Ignorance in the game was not a choice, and yet it can still kill. So his job was to inform at least once, so they don't die of just that. Sey built himself up mostly on his own, and that was what some players just had to do. At least this one did not have to nearly did just to figure out what needs to be done.

Vigilon listened carefully, taking note in his head as many notes and/or key points as possible. "Well, I guess the general goal for most of us at the moment is to survive in Aincrad and possibly clear the game. I don't know when or if it will happen, but the hope of survival and escape is part of what drives us. That shall be the foundation of a Guild I plan to start, the belief and hope that we will survive." As he said this, he scanned the area, looking for anything at all.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon thought he heard something, and he saw what appeared to look like icicles sticking out of a snow mound. He drew closer to it, and it moved!? Vigilon backed up a little, and realized it was a small dragon that had camouflaged in the snow! "Ah, n-nice dragon..." Apparently, it was only interested in not getting into any trouble, because it settled down after Vigilon backed away slightly. He decided to lay down something for it. Problem was, the only thing he could feed it would be the opposite to what he expected a familiar from this floor would even eat. The seemingly useless item he found...An Ice cream cone. A freaking Ice cream cone. "What the heck are you doing, Vigilon? This whole floor is ice cold! What good is that frozen treat gonna do?" Vigilon waited for the small dragon to either remain sitting there or do something. It slowly walked over to the object, not sure what it was. "Grrrrmmm?" It looked at it curiously at first, then after a single nibble it completely dug in, devouring the treat in about half a minute. "Huh, I actually didn't think that would work." It then looked at Vigilon, as if it were trying to see through him, and soon climbed up on his shoulder and smiled. "Hmm...I think I should name you at some point...Well, why not now?" He thought for a minute, and decided on the name Veriost. "I think the name suits him." Vigilon noted, not realizing the small dragon was actually a girl.

ID# 84134 LD: 15+4=19(Success, Familiar will have enhancement)

@Sey

Edited by Vigilon
Forgot to have Familiar as roll purpose!!!

"Hm, a dragon. Well that's a familiar Familiar." Sey would announce as he would tilt his head to the side. Yeah, it perhaps was a powerful one, but he had seen it already, so nothing too new. It made a great resource for all sorts of things, and it came with all sorts of possibilities for enhancements as well. The snow haired player did not seem to have any idea what to do with something like that. Perhaps he would be able to get Itzal on the case, see what it can do and how to take care of it. "I think if you get the players guide, you should be able to get all sorts of cool things from it. As long as you read from it. I had no idea how to take care of Kyu until I read the familiar section of it. They can be real useful to you once you get the hang of them." He explained as he would place his hands in his pockets with a small half smile on his face.

Veriost seemed to like her name almost instantly, and Vigilon found himself with a small dragon snuggling up on his shoulder. "I've met someone who had a small dragon for a familiar. Itzal. He helped me start off." As Veriost got comfortable, Sey said something about a Familiar section in a players guide, something Vigilon, in all this time, somehow hadn't really heard of it! "A players guide? Wait, that actually exists!?" Vigilon had almost forgotten something, but he remembered it in five seconds. "Right, I'll be returning the borrowed gear then." After he returned the gear, he smiled and said, "Thanks for helping me out! I'm sure we might see each other again!" As Vigilon was returning to the safe zone, he heard yet another noise, the same as before, and Veriost crawled into his light armor hastily. A shadow passed by them, and Vigilon looked to see if Veriost was okay. "Grmmmmmm......." The poor thing was shuddering, as if she feared something. Whatever that shadow was cast by, it couldn't have been anything good. When Vigilon returned to Snowfrost, he received a notice on his menu, stating that he had completed a quest named <<Feeding the Enemy>>. He looked back at Veriost, who was asleep on his shoulder, and smiled. "I'm sure the two of us will get along just fine."

Returned borrowed gear to @Sey

Summary:

Vigilon: 2 Sp and 200 Col

Sey: 1 Sp and 200 Col(Did I get that right?)