PP-F1) A Starting Stride

Jonathan stood on the first floor. He had previously recieved a message from a player who thought it would be a good leap for him to join a guild, and apparently chose to join the Ascendants. The Ascendants had been rather slow lately, and many players were out doing their own thing. Jonathan hoped this new player wouldn't mid. He stood in the middle of the town of beginnings, first sending a message to the player, and then sending one to the rest of the paladins and Sey. He hadn't heard from Shield and Beat in a while si he was nt going to bother messaging them. He was not requiring the paladins and Sey to show up, but if they wanted to involve themselves with it, then they could. He sat there and waited for any of them to show up.

Message to Xxsulsus: I am ready to take you and perhaps make you part of the guild if I and the other paladins see fit. Meet me at the center of the starting city. @XxSulSus

Message to Paladins/Sey: Alright, we decided to check him out, if you wish to be here, meet us at the center of the starting city.

@Itzal@Kasier@Hikoru@Sey