F1 PP) The Emerald Raid <<DHA>>

Sky more or less ignored most of the people, well, after lightly laughing and punching Fire in the shoulder back, after having been moved al ittle by her viciious force, and he chose to listen to the new guy and Tel more. She seemed to be going for a tank.... While Crow was definitely a damage dealer like himself and Hei, and Fire. He looked around, glad about his group. He took a deep breath, before wondering how to do this.

He looked around, deciding to do two parties for this... He had to split them up, otherwise they would be one group that would get smashed..... At least llater on. For now, he knew they would be fine... But he wanted to stick with this group until they finished the quest chain, so he may as well do it right now

"Alright, well since there is seven of us, we will break into two parties. While it shouldn't be needed to much for the earlier boss fights, i think as we progress it might be useful for one party to be able to fall back while another moves in. Party one will be Myself, Eatos and Tel, while party two will consist of Hei, Fire, Crow and Aster. We will keep these party groups for the whole of the quest chain unless we see issues with it. Alright, lets go kill us a DRAGON!" He cheers, after of course having let everyone say there part. 

Once everyone was ready, he looked onto the plains, seeing where they needed to go, and he started to lead them towards it. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blue-haired girl spent a lot of her time petting the fox that had joined them, petting it a lot while the others sorted themselves out. She did look up upon hearing Hei talk to her about organsing armour, but the issue was, well. She didn't have a shield like that on her, and would need time to make one. More than that, she'd been the materials. She'd been rather lazy of late, and didn't have the materials she perhaps should have. 

"I don't have any shield as of right now @Hei, but if you pop into my store after this, i'll be happy to make you one" She told him. She had weapons and Heavy Armour, but that was about it. But she'd need to get materials, and find the time between naps to make him the shield. 

The allocation of groups, however, was something she HAD to pay attention to. She was in the same group at Stryder and Telrenya. She knew Stryder well, and from the converstaion before, Telrenya was a lower levelled player. She knew the other girl somewhat, she'd come visited her store once. But the implication of her job wasn't missed. She was their 'healer'. Her healing didn't have a high rank to it, hence why she had only two players to cover. Aster, on the other hand, had 3 players to keep up. Hopefully the other girl could manage her section, and she her own.

The girl was still pleased about her newest weapon, as it sat on her back. The Scythe just spoke to her, although why, she had no idea. But she was in no place to reject such as weapon, and it now sat on her back. She took the time to look over the entire raid party, and make her own judgements.

Stryder, or 'The Kid'. She knew him well enough, and sorta trusted him not to kill her. The splitting of groups, he was with Telrenya, as well as the blue-haired blacksmith. She worked out the blacksmith was a healer from before. Embers glared at her, she'd better keep Telrenya alive, or she'd join her in the grave. She enjoyed the company of the Rapier wielder. 

And her party involved Hei, the Harem Kid. Crow, the bird, and Aster, the ginger. Aster was their 'healer', and actually, they lacked a proper tank. She knew Crow and Hei were probably the 'toughest' of the 4, meaning they'd have to do it. For the weaker bosses, that very well might work. But the harder ones, well, who knows. Maybe someone will go down in a blaze of fire? While she didn't want anyone dead, she was curious was player death looked like, and felt like. But this was one experience Embers had NO intention of ever discovering first-hand. 

"A dragon?" Crozeph asked, something must be a bit off. He was sure to help and a strategy has been established  but it seems some things should be done first in order for them to do it smoothly "I think we should let someone be an distraction" he told Stryder. One or two of them might just be good "I think dragons are known to have AoE attacks and are ideal for squishing groups" "Crozeph rested his right hand on the hilt of his katana "but I think the two groups are fine, just a suggestion" he added. Crozeph didn't know much about the quest but he had a decent information about dragons and if this one they're hunting is big then someone should distract it or otherwise they'll be wiped out with large scale attacks. Crozeph checked his equipped  items and saw that everythings is right where it should be. There shouldn't be any problems and he should be able to manage the fight, he already fought a floor boss, this one seems good enough for him "then a dragon it is..." Crozeph pulled the hood of his coat "who wants to bathe in its blood once we kill it?" he asked.

Hei was standing there, while Stryder told them about his strategy of splitting them into groups, so the healers wouldn't have to have a look at all players at once, but at their group members. This was something that sounded right and showed that Stryder had taken his time to make a plan, even thought he arrangement of teams wasn't what Hei had hoped for. - Nice, I am with the fiery girl that probably hates me and I could imagine killing me and a total stranger. Also I don't know anyone on this team, but I believe it's just so he can have a look at Eatos and Tel, as he would never let them get killed -

When the crow asked about someone as distraction, as they dragon might be able to use AOE attacks, Hei wasn't sure if this was a good idea. If the dragon would only attack one player, he would be dead pretty quick, as they didn't have a good tank with them. So he answered "I don't know if it's a good idea to further split the group, but you're right about dragons mostly being able to use AOE attacks, we will find a way to deal with it. And about your last question I wouldn't bath in someone's blood, not that there is blood in this game anyway "

Once the blue-haired girl had started petting Reginald, the fox familiar wouldn't be leaving her side any time soon. His owner merely rolled her eyes at the attention-seeking creature and let him be, as Eatos didn't seem to mind his presence. Aster nudged at the frame of her glasses with her fingertips, taking note of the other members in her group and taking a moment to give each of them a quick glance. She couldn't tell much about any of them from looks alone, and simply had to assume they were all around a similar level range. The ginger girl swiped her hand through the air to pull up her menus, silently working through the interface until a party invitation had popped up in front of Hei, Embers, and Crozeph.

"There we are." Her British accent was slight, but would be noticeable if not for her mumbling. Her eyes glanced back at Reginald, and the girl hoped she wouldn't have to drag him away from his new 'friend' by the scruff of his neck since she and Eatos were handling support for the separate groups.

Aster otherwise kept to herself, not bothering to approach the other players and only speaking when spoken to. She had no idea what they would be up against, and therefore no plans or strategies to share. 'A dragon, huh? In mythology they typically breath fire and of course fly and have claws. I can't say I know much more than the basics...' Aster kept to her thoughts while she followed after the group.

Telrenya perked up a bit when her name was called, directing her attention back to Stryder. "Got it." She acknowledged after the parties were designated. She only knew Stryder a bit from their run-in out in the desert a few days ago, but he seemed nice and knew what he was doing. After all, he'd gone to the trouble of organizing this whole expedition. Telrenya felt herself swallow, suddenly feeling a bit nervous as she realized it wouldn't be much longer before they'd be fighting their target.

Eatos was almost as much of a stranger, but the blacksmith seemed like a nice girl, and the blonde had practically fallen in love with the rapier she'd crafted. All things considered, she was a little relieved to be grouped with the two she had rather than someone she didn't know at all.

Telrenya followed after Stryder and the others with the heel of her palm resting on the hilt of her weapon, Fear Eater strapped securely on her arm.

As they started there trip, Sky listened to everyone talking about how dragons could use AoE attacks, and a very, VERY disturbing comment coming from the 'Crow'. He decided to shrug it off, listening to them about saying AoE attacks. He didn't understand why the would assume that, well, he did, but from what he had gathered about these quests, they were only hatchlings. They hadn't developed enough to actually breath that heavy and strong, so when people started trying to make alternate plans, and saying it was a bad idea to split the teams, he shook his head, opening his interface and sending both Eatos and Tel a party invite. He had arranged the groups like this for a reason, he just hoped he had done it right....

He had Tel and Eatos in his party because he was confident about surviving without very good healing, so he could take the anger for the two, at least until Tel could tank properly. He put Aster with Hei and Embers because he wanted them to stay higher, it was a worry for him. And with two damage's in that team, him and Crow could swap hate as long as they kept there attacks consistent.

"Alright guys, nearly there, we can do this!" He calls, pumping a fist in the air with a joyous 'Huurah'.

OOC: Last out of combat round, unless one of you wants to spawn it now, i'l spawn on my next post.

Party invite sent to @Telrenya @Eatos

EDIT - @Crozeph your turn, others asked to be skipped.

Eatos did worry. The discussion quickly moved onto the idea of AoE, Area of Effect damage. If several of them got caught in that, she knew her healing abilities simply wouldn't be enough. She had to hope that Aster had some more points than she did, but even so, it was not a comforting thought to know that it all lied on her back. The saving comfort was the fox that she had picked up, Asters familiar, but something to cuddle while her own familiar sat back at her shop, sleeping once again. So, very relucantly, she passed the fox back to Aster. The other healer would need her Familiar, for whatever role it had.

That's when her party invite arrived, and she accepted it. Of course, that was it then. All she had to do now was find the dragon, and begin their 'raid'. Oh she was scared. What if everything went horrible wrong and some of them died? She hoped that wouldn't ever be the case, but in the back of her mind, the thought lingered. So to calm herself, she listened to her heartbeat, a stead constant within her chest. She was ready. She had to be ready, otherwise, people died. 

"Yeah it was a bad call on my part to use someone as a bait" he told them as he walked with them "I meant to say that another group but that is too early to say, maybe we'll be facing at least a teenage sort of dragon" he added. It couldn't be helped, Crozeph was not the obvious paranoid type when fighting but he hates loose ends and as much as possible tie all ends expected...sometimes unexpected. It was what he learned, reading the Art of War may have helped him but it sure fed his anxieties when facing enemies he knows nothing of "I hate knowing nothing, like some bastard who wears black so I try to counter it with parallel tactics" he kept on talking. Crozeph was mindful of most things too much, back in his days outside Aincrad he was reading books about detectives and playing strategy games and now that he'll be putting all he learned to good use, anxiety becomes a prick and makes him overdo it. He looked at them, the slight ragtag group they are and remembering his Square One guild days with Baldur, Azide, and X. He just needs to keep his game up, a speed and evasive type of player.

This Crow guy still was kind of strange, even though he had noticed that it wasn't a good call to think about using one person as a distraction, but instead of just dropping the topic, he continued talking about it, which Hei made a little uncomfortable. - I don't think we will become friends, but it seems like he has some knowledge about tactics, which isn't to bad. - he thought, before his gaze wandered over to Aster and her quickly doing something in the menu. When the party invite popped up in front of him, he quickly accepted it, as he wouldn't like to be the one who was slowing everything down. As he didn't knew Aster at all, but he would have to rely on her for she would be their team's healer, he walked over to her, and said to her "Hey Aster, I hope we wont need your service, but just in case we need, I already thank you for what you will do for us." Now there was just one team member left, and it was the fiery one, so he just hoped that she had as much power in fight, as she showed out of combat.

Spoiler

ID# 88398 results:

Battle: 6+3-Hit - Leaping Crane - 11*1x7(Stun) - 77. DMG= 77-25=42

ID# 88399 results:

MOB: 8-1-7 - Hit - 50-21=29dmg done to Stryder

Loot: 8 - Ability doesn't activate

Spoiler

Party 1 

Stryder - 431/460HP | 36/46 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC 

Concentration - Ready - Survival Active

Eatos

Tel

Party 2

Hei

Embers

Crozeph

Aster

Enemies

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 83/125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50 (Stunned)

Abilities:

<<Cute Rawr?>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will make a very adorable sound that somehow freezes your character in place, removes all evasion properties.

Sky didn't know what to think about the Crow guy.... Something about him just made Sky feel a little weird, but he felt good to have someone else looking after Embers... He just hoped this guy didn't have any pk'ing intentions. He really hoped that he was going to be trust worthy. He didn't say much, but after a little while he noticed something... More like heard roars, but they weren't ferocious like a dragon... But he still knew he had to be careful. He started moving a little more carefully, trying to keep himself out of danger, but making sure to watch the group.

He hears it again, and the plains were getting a lot more hilly. He then saw the dragon.... Walking around, it looked adorable, and it was insanely young.

"Well, lets do this" He said, and with his normal laughing attitude he turned around, running and leaping off the hill, using his Leaping Crane attack, bringing his leg down right on the dragons head. As it hit it, he felt something stabbing into his leg, and within a second he heard the sound of another cute roar, and a claw being swung towards him, and it smashed into him!! Sky tried to swerve, but was smacked into the ground, getting a 'ooph' out of him as he rolled onto his feet, the dragon suddenly unable to move, now stunned!

@Eatos

Spoiler

Party 1 

Stryder - 460/460HP | 36/46 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC <Concentration - Ready - Survival Active>

Eatos 280/280 HP | 27/28 ENG | 3 EVA | 27 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 BLEED 

@Telrenya

Party 2

Hei

Embers

Crozeph

Aster

Enemies

Abilities:

<<Cute Rawr?>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will make a very adorable sound that somehow freezes your character in place, removes all evasion properties.

The silence in the group did, if the blacksmith was honest with herself, worry her a little.She had been expecting some cokiness, arrogence maybe, at the coming raid. She had wanted something, if she was honest with herself. If nothing else, it would prove a good distraction for what was worrying her. She knew the raid, knew the theory of it at least. Floors 1 to 9 all has bosses, with each one getting progressively harder as they went. Of course, this being the first floor, in theory, it was an easy boss. But that didn't bring her a single drop of comfort. 

After all, it was one of the few times the blacksmith was heading into combat. She only had two combat abilities, First Aid and Battle Healing. She was able to keep herself, and others, alive, but that was about it. The only damage she was able to hit with was her Bleed affect, the one her weapon had. But other then that, she had to rely on the team. It wasn't a lack of trust, just...inexperience. 

The drake itself, was...barely a kid. The girl let out a sigh of relief, maybe this wouldn't be nearly as hard as she'd thought. 

Stryder went in first....as usual. He managed to let into the drake, but it snapped back. The girl raised her right hand, and used her First Aid ability. Pulling Stryder all the way back to full HP. The drake would target him, meaning if she kept him alive, they were golden. 

Spoiler

Ability: First Aid. Target: Stryder. 8% of 460 = 36.8 <36 HP healed>

Spoiler

Party 1
[1] Stryder - 460/460HP | 36/46 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC

[0] Eatos 280/280 HP | 27/28 ENG | 3 EVA | 27 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 BLEED
[0] Telrenya 180/180 HP | 16/18 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT | 14 Thorns

Party 2
@Hei
Embers
Crozeph
Aster

Enemies

Abilities:

With rapier drawn in her right hand and shield strapped to her left arm, Telrenya walked alongside her new teammates, Stryder and Eatos. It wasn't long until their enemy was before them; a tiny, emerald-colored dragonling that paced back and forth, letting out the tiniest cry once the players were in sight. Telrenya froze for a moment, staring back at the creature. 'It's...so cute...' She thought, a look of fascination taking over her features.

The woman was nearly startled when Stryder charged at Rhaegal, and she was forced to quickly remember the task at hand. Readying her weapon, she gave a small nod to urge herself forward. Telrenya rushed to the monster, holding the thin blade parallel to the ground. She lunged forward, thrusting the piercing weapon at her target, only for the dragon hatchling to scurry out of the way of her attack.

If there was one thing that made Estelle's skin crawl, it was lizards, snakes, or other small, scaled animals. Rhaegal's reptilian body wriggled towards the blonde as he dodged her attack, climbing over her boot and around her ankle. She let out a startled cry, pulling her foot out from under the baby dragon as quickly as her reflexes would allow her to move. She tried to hastily back away from the monster, but the rushed action resulted in her tripping over herself and she fell back on her rear. Telrenya's face practically paled as she stared back at the monster who, thankfully, seemed to have lost interest in her as his head swiveled back towards the raven-haired martial artist.

ID#: 88434 | BD: 4 - Miss!

Spoiler

Party 1
[0] Eatos 280/280 HP | 27/28 ENG | 3 EVA | 27 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 BLEED
[0] Telrenya 180/180 HP | 16/18 EN | 5 DMG | 9 MIT | 14 Thorns

Party 2
@Hei
Embers
Crozeph  HP 280/280 | 28/28 ENG | 12 MIT
Aster

Enemies

Abilities:

The battle has started and seems everyone is getting their tun on attacking a young dragon. Eager to at least finish this battle , Crozeph charged in and drew his sword. The dragon is not big enough to trample them but it was still dangerous to let it get the upper hand. Crozeph quickly reached the dragon and tried to land a quick slash on its side. Stryder seemed to have dealt a good damage on in and a healer has finally showed her abilities. The last one who attacked seemed to have taken a brief liking to the creature but it was all shattered in just moments. Crozeph however was not one to let himself be distracted, his attacks only fail when his sword skills fail on doing it properly. The katana touched the skin of the dragon but to Crozeph's amazement it was hard, not the one recommended for quick attacks. Crozeph's katana was somehow pushed back, it was a quick attack and meant to know how hard the enemy's hide is and now Crozeph's knows "living up to the reputation of dragon scales eh?" he muttered. Crozeph rolled back to his group and hopefully give a good advice on the next attack "it's hard to penetrate the skin with quick attacks, may I suggest a swing that can chop off trees?" he told them.

• [ID: 88439] BD: 2 [fail]
Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

Party 1

Party 2
[0]@Hei
[0]Embers 100/100 HP | 6/10 ENG | 1 DMG | 1 ACC
[0]Crozeph
[0]@Aster

Enemies

Abilities:

The walk was entirely uneventful, and if Embers was honest, she found it boring. She had signed up to kill, well, signed up was the wrong word. The Kid, Stryder, knew he needed her and brought her along. And, being kind, she had accepted the offer. Of course, the kid would pay for her services later, but for now, the levels were enough. And her weapon, a Scythe, was perfect...almost.

The arrival of the small dragon, well, Embers couldn't not start laughing. This was the first boss!? Oh how it would break before her. She watched as the 'first' party moved in and, well, sorta did its job. Stryder struck the tiny drake, and the blue haired-girl used...magic?! Was healing magic even a thing in this game? She'd focused more on it, but, Telrenya made an absolute disaster of her attack and the Blonde girl hit the ground. 

Ember found her feet moving before her brain could explain it, and she was at the girls side, a pissed look on her face. Telrenya had, well, they'd hanged out and, well, the girl hadn't shyed away from her. So how dare this little pest make the girl scared! She threw a glance at the girl, she didn't seem hurt, so she charged forwards, and swung her Scythe wide. However, and the girl would never admit it, she had one eye on Telrenya, so her first strike went over the small drake, and the preceding shockwave missed also. The red-haired girl backed up to Telrenya, and offered the other girl a hand up. 

"Battle ain't over yet T, get up" She said harshly to the other girl, a tone that was all-too common for the agressive girl. 

Spoiler

ID: 88440

BD: 3(+1)=4 <Miss>

Sword Art: Whirlwind <2 ENG>

Edited by Embers
Spoiler

Party 1

Party 2
[0] Hei - 400/400 HP | 26/40 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 8 DMG
[0]Embers 100/100 HP | 6/10 ENG | 1 DMG | 1 ACC
[0]Crozeph
[0]@Aster

Enemies
HP: 52/125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50 (Stunned)

Abilities:

As they arrived where the boss should e found, Hei was burning with curiosity as he had never done something like a raid in sao. - Would the boss really be a big dragon they would only be able to defeat when they worked together well? - was what he was thinking, before he had heard the small dragons rawr. Hei nearly started to laugh, but as he didn't knew how dangerous this boss would be even if it just was a hatchling, he gulped it down. When they saw the small green dragon, it was clear, the battle wouldn't be to hard, but they would get harder on the upper floors. So Hei was interested to see, how well the fighting would work out, as they were the second group and Stryder sure would start the fight by himself. And indeed, he did, and not just starting it, but already reducing it's HP by a third. After that, the others began attacking, and it was horrible to watch them hitting nothing or just dealing no damage. - Looks as if I have to show them how it's done - he thought, before charging at the hatchling, his spear beginning to glow and releasing the most powerful swordskill he could use. The spear pierced through the dragons scales and dug deep into it's flesh, stunning it (if it wasn't already).

Spoiler

ID# 88455
Battle: 6+3 = 9 -> hit -> 7*8 =56 - 25 = 31 DMG ->52/125 HP

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

Party 1
[1] @Stryder - 460/460HP | 36/46 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC

Party 2
[1] Hei - 400/400 HP | 26/40 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 8 DMG
[0] Embers 100/100 HP | 6/10 ENG | 1 DMG | 1 ACC
[0] Crozeph 280/280 HP | 28/28 ENG | 12 MIT
[0] Aster - 340/340 HP | 34/34 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 EVA

Enemies
HP: 52/125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50 (Stunned)

Abilities:

Aster stood with her arms crossed over her chest, standing towards the back of the group of players while she surveyed what had become the battlefield. Her eyes darted between figures as each member took action. Eatos certainly proved capable with her supporting ability, and at least a couple of the others had managed to bring down the monster's hit points. 'This won't even last ten minutes.' She concluded, simply standing in place while the rest of her designated group made their attacks. The ginger glanced over to Stryder, who would most likely lead as their makeshift rotation would cycle. She gave a wave of her hand if the leader would look over to her, as if telling him to go on with his next move. Nobody was hurt, meaning nobody needed healing, meaning she had nothing to contribute. Unless she was forced to try relying on the low chance of dealing status effects, Aster didn't plan on  making any attacks of her own.

-No Action Taken-

Edited by Aster
<<spoiler>>

ID# 88459 results:

Battle: 10(crit) +2 dmg
Acupuncture - 11+2*3x3 - 117. 117-25 - 92dmg to emerald hatclhing

ID# 88460 results:

MOB: 9(crit)   75 DMG - Stryder 75-21=54

[1] @Stryder - 406/460HP | 36/46 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC

Party 2
[1] Hei - 400/400 HP | 26/40 EN | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 8 DMG
[0] Embers 100/100 HP | 6/10 ENG | 1 DMG | 1 ACC
[0] Crozeph 280/280 HP | 28/28 ENG | 12 MIT
[0] Aster - 340/340 HP | 34/34 EN | 1 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 EVA

Enemies
HP: 0/125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

Abilities:
<<spoiler>>

Sky watched as everyone in the party contributed to the fight, Hei moving in and dealing some damage!!! He had been the only one to actually hit the bastard, everyone else had missed. Ember had stepped up to protect Tel, who had swung and tripped, getting scared by the scared and baby dragon. The firey girl had missed either way though, managing to distract it enough for Eatos to heal Sky, all his health coming back and topping off. He had to remember that he owed that girl one, her healing was insanely useful.

He dashed in, grinning, preparing to end this fight. As he got close, he saw the claw, managing to duck out of the way... though he wasn't fast enough for the fangs. The dragon launched in, its teeth sinking into Skys leg, getting a small yelp out of him. In a fit of rage, his eyes flared, and he quickly used his Acupuncture sword art, smashing it with nine brutal strikes along pressure points in its neck. The impacts were LOUD, his attack being insanely effective as he killed the dragon, it exploding right on him.

The entire group would recive a 'quest cleared' icon, however a second quest had appeared in its place.

"We did it guys!!!" He cheered, glad, his rage fit already ending.

With Stryder back at full Health, the blue-haired blacksmith went back to watching the other half of her team. Telrenya, the blonde-haired girl had charged in with a Rapier, the very same Rapier Eatos had made her. Unfortunately, she missed her strike and ended up on the ground! Eatos felt something of a hand around her heart, despite its constant beating. She had the fear the drake would turn onto the girl, and it was only when it turned away that she remembered. Aggro. Telrenya hadn't dealt any damage, therefore, it wouldn't target her. She took a step forwards to go, only to see the Scythe-Wielder, Embers, make her way to the girl first, taking a defensive stance . Protecting her? 

Attack after attack against the Drake, and it seemed only Hei and Stryder had actually dealt any damage to the cute little drake. She did feel somewhat bad as Stryder landed the killing blow, but, there was nothing she could do about that. Her weapon was mostly if there was no need to heal, other than that, it was a paperweight. Still, they'd been successful in killing the Drake....But it was far from over as she very quickly spotted the new quest popping up.

"Part one complete, but it seemed we're just beginning" She said calmly as she read over the newly arrived quest "It seemed we've got another Drake quest...when we choose to move in on it" She informed the group, looking over at Stryder. This was 'his' raiding group, and regardless of how much backwork she did, that was their deal. She'd find the information, and he'd lead them into battle. She was useless on the front line after all.