OP/F4) The Rising Dawn (Guild Recruitment)

Pinball took a seat in the snow, which might not have been the smartest choice for his health. It was freezing out here, and sitting still was in no way going to make that better on him. But then again, he was pretty tired from the walk here. Either way, he sat and watched the gathering, more than a bit pleased. Pinball might not be the most optimistic person out there, but seeing people group together like this gave him hope. Just for a moment, he let himself be happy. He only knew Stryder, Hei, and Eatos, and even then not really as friends, but by the looks of things, he would have more than one oppurtunity to change that. After a while, he stood, shook the accumalated snow off his body. With a smile, he nodded at Stryder. "I'll be taking my leave now. See ya!" Pinball trudged out of the gathering, and made his way back to the town, feeling cold and warm at the same time.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky smiled as he saw everyone slowly walking off, and as he opened his guild menu on his interface, he saw he had a heap of members. Sure, he might not be nearly as big or strong as a guild like the Knights of the blood Oath, but he had a good group of people, a good group for which he was going to enjoy, and have a good time with them. He may be there leader, but he wasn't going to be a ass. He was so greatful that they all joined, and he was going to show it... He was going to do his best to make this guild work! He looked towards Fae, seeing his guild symbol on her health bar.. Something that made him feel so proud!

"For right now, the only expectation is that you get stronger, and use your strength to help others when you can... Oh, and stay alive, i don't want to lose anyone in this game" He said, smiling to her as he roughed up her hair a little. Looking around, it was getting late, and with a smile, he steps back up onto the snow mound.

"Thank you all for coming today, im so glad that so many people were interested in the guild and have joined! I hope to see you all a lot more often. I plan to hold a training day soon to see everyone's capabilites so i can place you all into teams, and start organizing properly. Until then, stay alive, and always look forward to the new Dawn!" He said loudly, making sure everyone heard him before stepping down, waving as he walked towards the Town, readying to head home and get everything sorted.

Thread Complete

@Eatos@Paglikha@Fae@Jade Eye@Hei@Saphira@Crozeph@Ichi

All 2 SP - Page

Eatos, Pagilkha, Fae, Jade Eye, Hei, Saphira, Crozeph all invited to 'Guardians of the New Dawn'