[PP-F1] Another Day, a New Task

Krysta had plenty she needed to do. She had to become stronger and start taking on quests, she had to level up, and, last but never least, she had to figure out which skills she wanted. She also couldn't forget about seeking out proper gear. "Oh, dear... I still have yet to go farther than just outside the safe zone, but I shouldn't for the time being... I won't take a step outside...yet." She decided to wait for a player or two, maybe more to accompany her first. She was looking forward to leveling up and all, but the task might seem a little daunting at first. She had to do certain things, such as protect and save, at some point in her time in this terrible labyrinth of a castle that is known as Aincrad. There were players out there under harm, extreme danger, warlike circumstances, and suffering from the wrath of heartless killers...

@Jomei @Thorsten @Stryder

As the ball of blue light dissipated, the ginger haired duelist stepped down from the stone platform that housed the warp gate. He looked around at all of the players in the square with a determined smirk on his face. He felt himself again, but stronger than ever. After questing with Vale, as well as helping out Telrenya and Ruby, Jomei had increased his level by a few, took on some new skills, and was able to handle himself in a fight once more. That being said, he felt it was time to continue to uphold the promise he kept to himself from his old guild, the Velvet Room, and from Lowenthal. That was why he returned to the Town of Beginnings once again, to help out any players who needed it and protect them. Though he would not find anyone like that within the walls of the town, so he found the best idea would be to head to the city gates, and find one of those unsure players who stand a step away from the danger zones. 

After walking down the streets and passing players, he passed through the large archways and saw the green fields that surrounded the city. And, just as he had expected, he saw a young woman, standing there. He took a step towards her, "Excuse me, is everything alright?" the man asked her.

@Krysta

He wasn't proud to admit it, it was very creepy to be doing and wasn't morally correct, though he had been keeping tabs on the girl he had met the other day.... The cousin to Wardege. He didn't owe War anything, and he knew it, he owed him NOTHING at all.... But he couldn't let this go unjust. He had no idea why Dazia had killed Wardege, for all he knew she could have it out for everyone that War knew, maybe it had been honorable, but either way he wasn't about to let this grief struck girl, wasn't going to risk this girl being a target for PKers. He heard her say something. He took a deep breath, before walking towards her, making sure to go around so that she would see him coming, so that it wouldn't seem like he was a dangerous player.

"Hey, how are you doing?" He asks, walking up. He noticed someone else was there, he hadn't met this one before, that he could remember, asking her if she was alright. He decided not to pay him any mind just yet.

(OOC: I guess we'll just keep posting as we wait for Thorsten.)

As long as she was safe, Krysta wouldn't be afraid of whatever the day might have in store for her. There was so much that she felt like she needed to do, but right now, she was so incapable of doing so. "If only I was strong enough...But right now, I can't accomplish anything alone, I must go out there with help." Two players came near, one she knew, the other she did not. "Not everything is alright, but for now, I need to get stronger. I feel that I have a lot to do, but I can't without leveling up, getting better gear and the like. Thus I was hoping on gathering and/or training, but I felt that in my current position, I would need some help..." She hoped that she'd managed to explain her dilemma fully. She turned to the player she didn't know. "My name is Krysta. Pleasure to meet you."

@Jomei @Stryder

• 3 weeks later...

Silver found himself on the first floor, sitting atop a building. He was observing the magnificence of his surroundings and noticed a small gathering of beings nearby. Curious, he jumped from building top to building top before he found a tree that he could use to climb down. Landing gracefully, he noticed that one of the people in the congregation was a man he knew. Approaching them, Silver gave the group a friendly and excited smile, his heterochromatic eyes glistening in the sunlight. “Hello there Stryder, how does the day fair thee?” As he spoke Silver’s thick northern English accent came through strong. “I hope that you find yourself well.” He then turned to the other two standing before him. “My apologies for my interruption. I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum. It is my sincere pleasure to make your acquaintance. You may call me Silver or Thorsten, whichever you prefer. If you wish to call me a name derived of ether one, that is welcomed as well.” Silver bowed at the group as he introduced himself. He then returned to his relaxed figure and awaited the responses of those around him.

@Jomei @Stryder @Krysta

Edited by Thorsten

The woman revealed to Jomei that she needed to do what all players wanting to leave the first floor needed to do; level up, find materials, and acquire better equipment. Jomei smirked, "Well.. I think I can help you gather if you so please.. I don't think you're getting to get much loot from killing monsters with me in your party." he rubbed the nape of his neck. "Though, if you need the help, I would be more than happy to travel with you.. Oh, and I'm Jomei." As Jomei introduced himself, another man had walked up to Krysta, asking how she was, and completely ignoring Jomei. The Irishman rose a curious brow and took a step back. Moments later, another man with two different colored eyes approached the group, introducing himself as Thorsten.. or Silver.. Jomei decided on Thorsten since it was his actual username. Revealing your full, real name at start? Thats definitely something he never heard of before.. "I'm Jomei." Jomei said to the newcomer, taking a step away from the group. Despite that his was a death game.. it was still a video game, and when the pretty girl needed help, guys would flock to her. Oh God.. was he part of that stereotype. Jomei shook his head, dismissing the faulty idea of himself, since he always offered to help anyone.