[SHOP-F3] Galactic Kläder

Keith has rolls of cloth laid out around the shop, and has set up a needle and thread along a mannequin to craft clothes with. He finally set up shop and has the shop's name along with the Azure Brigade's emblem outside the shop. And so, business begins.

NO REQUESTS. I HAVE ENOUGH AS IT IS.

Please and thank you.

Request sessions are closed.

Rank 3: 4 Crafts a day

Experience: 65/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Shop Inventory

Roll of Silk x2

Black Dragon Leather x1

Dragon Heart Thread x2

Wolf Pelt x1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith pulled out a needle and thread, taking a piece of leather over to the mannequin as he put the leather onto it, measuring tape all around the dummy as he began to sew to craft his first object in the game, which he was still getting used to doing.

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Miaki walked into the <> and looked around the new shop. "Nice place you've got here Keith" He looked around at the cloth that the two had gathered back on the first floor and looked up at Keith on the other side of the shop. "Say Keith, think you can make me something that symbolizes my being a part of the 'Founder's Council'? Maybe a cloak or a band to wrap around my arm? ((OOC: See Haruhi Suzumiya))

Keith tossed aside the disgruntled piece of leather and smiled over to Miaki. "Sure thing bro! I'll start right away!" He jogged behind his counter and picked up a roll of silk, going back to the mannequin and holding his needle until it glowed, then pushing it through the silk and began sewing.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

-Result-

Bad Item!

Keith held up a small blue armband and tossed it to Miaki. "Alright! It didn't fall apart! This is fantastic!"

Founder of the Azure

An Armband worn by those who have founded the guild of the Azure Brigade. Wearing said item reflects the rank of being a founder.

Keith smiled as his buddy Shanok came in. "Well hey! And we could use some kind of uniform... I guess I'll make your's right now!" And with that, he pulled out another roll of silk and let his needle charge i his hand as he started to sew.

Craft 1 of 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Roll- 9

Good Craft!

Founder of the Azure

An Armband worn by those who have founded the guild of the Azure Brigade. Wearing said item reflects the rank of being a founder.

Keith set aside the band he had just made and decided to take another shot at crafting with leather again. He took his last piece of leather and held it up to the mannequin's wrist and began to let his needle go through the material, squinting and biting his lip as he did so.

Craft 2 of 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

-Result-

Roll:10

Uncommon Item crafted!

Speed Bracer

An Item that boosts the wearer's speed of slashing, making them react quicker and slash harder on the arm it is strapped to. +1 to Battle Dice

"Oh, that was fast!" Shanok took the item. "It looks awesome!" he told Keith. "Thank you! You really make great stuff!" he added as he equipped the armband and contemplated it. "Well, see you later! I'll be sure to visit whenever I need something from a tailor!" he said while waving his hand at Keith and Miaki.

OOC: Keith, you're using Rank 3, crafting criteria... as a Rank 1 Tailor this is what your criteria should be

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=735

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Keith then took another roll of silk and put it around the mannequin, holding up his needle and tilting his head as he thought on what to make. But he then realized he could improve items, too. He took off his jacket and pushed a needle through it, intertwining it with silk.

Try 1 of 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Bad item!

Keith sighed as his jacket looked almost exactly the same. Maybe he could try working with burlap for once..? He set some of the material on the inside of his jacket/vest thing and began to sew on the inside, working around with the blue cloth.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Perfect Craft!

Vest of the Blue Blader

The signature jacket of Keith, crafted to perfection. The wearer's speed is increased by intense amounts, and makes the wearer faster than they could think, making them attack with more momentum. +1 to Battle Dice and -1 to opponent's Battle Dice.

Still needs approval

Keith smiled as his jacket/vest thing that he always wore now was going to help him get out of Aincrad, and may even save his life someday. He figured that he may as well try making some more arm bands for the guild, so he got more silk and lifted his needle, as he began to sew through the fabric.

Craft 1 of 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Good item made!

Founder of Azure

An armband worn by those who founded the Azure Brigade. Wearing said item reflects your rank as a founder.

An alright item. It had no abilities, but it still go the job done. Keith took another roll of cloth, this time burlap. He set it on the mannequin and started to sew, wanting to make something for his friend Zelrius, who hadn't gotten anything from his shop yet. And Keith needed the practice.

Craft 2 of 3

4-6=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Bad Item!

Keith raised an eyebrow as he looked at the mangled piece of fabric he had tried to make into a gift. "Let's try this again..." He sighed, as he put another piece of burlap on the mannequin, and started to run his needle through the piece of cloth. "C'mon..." He said to himself.

Craft 3 of 3

4-6=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

EPIC Fail...

Keith's ears perked up as he heard a voice coming from the shop part of his store. He wiped his forehead and readjusted his jacket, and stood up and came out of the backroom and to the counter. "Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm Keith, and were you looking to place a request?"

"Hi! My name's Edwyn, and yeah, I was hoping you could help me out with something," Edwyn replied. "I was wondering if you would be able to make a forest green, heavy leather jacket for me. I was hoping to get it styled like a leaf shinobi vest, you know, like from Naruto, except with sleeves to make it a jacket. Oh, and I'd love it if it could have some sort of enchantment to it to help with defense or something. Think you can do it?" he asked Keith.

Keith tilted his head in thought as he considered the task. "...I think I can do that. But I'll need you to bring me some leather to make it. And payment is something we can talk about after I see what kind of enhancement it gets. Sound fair?" He asked, reaching out his hand for a shake.

"Sounds perfect, I've actually got some leather on me right now because I was hoping you'd be able to help me out. I recently slew some dragons while out hunting and have some dragon leather that you could use," Edwyn said shaking Keith's hand. "Here's the leather," Edwyn said, handing Keith 12 rolls of dragon leather.

Keith whistled as he looked at all the rolls. "Well! I'll get right on it! But, I've done enough crafting today, so I'll have to try and fit you in tomorrow if that's alright. But I'll keep crafting until I get you an enhancement, how does that sound?" Keith said, carrying all the leather to the workroom.