[SHOP-F3] Galactic Kläder

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith took out his needle and put the leather he was given on a mannequin. He looked at the dragon leather carefully and began to sew through, doing each thread to the best of his ability at the time. "C'mon... Gotta please the first non-guild customer..."

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

4-6=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Epic Fail...

Keith grumbled and took another piece of leather. "Alright, I still have time. I can do this." He began to run his needle through and he bit his lip as he did so, tension was rising as he desperately tried to avoid failure. This was something that would help him get a reputation.

Craft 2 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

"Getting real tired of this!" He groaned at the mannequin. It was funny, the katana wielding warrior, who was the fastest player in the game, was having trouble running a needle through some leather. "Alright, this time, you're mine!" He said, as he began to sew vigorously.

Craft 3 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Fail...

"Ã…h, darn allt!" He yelled in Swedish, throwing his needle at the wall.

Keith came down the stairs next morning and went back to his mannequin, putting up another piece of material he had been given to make into the requested item. "Alright, another day, full of new chances..." He said as he began to sew. "I was just a little too excited yesterday, that's all..."

Craft 1 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Good Item!

Keith had made the jacket, but it yielded no sort of enhancement. "Well, dang it." He said. "I guess I could try again..." He said, as he began to work his needle through the jacket, determined to improve what he had crafted already.

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Good Item!

Keith sighed as the jacket remained the exact same. "Looks nice... Yet still nothing to help stats... One more time..." Keith began to sew once more on the jacket, which he had been putting an unhealthy amount of time into making the past few days.

Craft 3 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Keith woke up the next morning, hoping to finally break the streak of crumby luck he had been having. He went to his, "Work in progress" As he called it, and took one of the pieces of leather. He ran his needle though it, keeping his focus on what he wanted to make.

Craft 1 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Good craft!

Keith looked at the jacket as it remained the same, bearing nothing. Keith shrugged and actually made a smile. "Well, at least it looks nice, and the training I'm getting isn't too be either. Guess I'll just have to keep trying..." He said, working on it more as his needle glowed.

Craft 2 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Good Item!

Daeron entered the shop that has been recommended to him before. That and Keith kept asking him to stop by. Finally caving in to the pleading, Daeron walked into the shop and shouted. "For a tailor you sure no how to leave any items here unsupervised." He waited for Keith to exit with a funny outfit, to find only his face grew red with frustration. "Haha, what's wrong a couple of stitches beating you?" he said high-fiving the shop owner. "Anyways, I came because I actually need something today. I was thinking about how I wield a weapon with no fingerless gloves. See what I want now? For texture I'd like something scaly, perhaps a reptile's skin? For the enchantment I'm paying extra for, I'd love an enchantment that increases my health. I'll pay ya based on the quality as well. If you need materials send me a PM or something an' I'll go gather them." he finished.

Keith smiled and nodded over at his friend. "Sure thing, dude! Let me just handle my current order and then I'll get right on it!" He began to sew his project and he tilted his head as he worked, squinting as he ran his needle through the dragon leather.

Craft 3 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Keith whistled whimsically as he kept on sewing. His needle ran through the layers of dead dragon skin. (Dragon leather) and he kept working on the evil little jacket that took so long to make.

Craft 1 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Keith sighed as he picked up one of the last pieces of leather. "Well... This escalated quickly..." He started to do what he always did and groaned as it seemed like he would never get this gear enhanced, let alone well enough to Edwyn's liking.

Craft 2 of 3

7-9=Good Item 2 EXP

RARE!!! FINALLY!!!

Dragon Sentinel

A green jacket made from the skin of a dragon. It's tough hide makes it valued among players for it's adverse effects and stylish look. Wearer cannot be paralyzed for more than one turn at a time.

Keith set aside the coat for later collection and went back to his crafting. He took a piece of Black Dragon Leather and started sewing it into a belt shape around the mannequin's waist. He wrapped it around and began to work on where the buckle would be.

Craft 1 of 4

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Bad Item...

A whistle comes from the door way where I'm standing."Nice place you got here Keith, lot better then my being made shop." I congratulate as I walk up to the counter."Okay, so I would like a cloak made for me, a button up by the neck to connect it, it black with blue highlights on at the base, sort of silky texture would be nice. The amount of time it needs to be made in, well get to it when you can, message me when your done and please and thank you. Also, I'm willing to help you get materials if that's what you need."" i say and smile, finishing my request.

Keith waved to Clarence and wrote down his order, then handed the (Confirmed) Jacket to Edwyn. "It's an alright item I guess, but since it took me so long to make, I figure I'll give it to you free of charge." He said with a smile. "Consider it a little present, besides, I needed the practice!"

"Wow! I appreciate it man, thank you very much. And it looks great," Edwyn said as he equipped it. "This is gonna work perfect. I'll be sure to come back here if I ever need anything else made, and I'll recommend you to my friends." The jacket really was great, it looked exactly how Edwyn had pictured it, like a Hidden Leaf village vest from Naruto, except with sleeves.

Seldentar, walking along the third Floor settlement exploring, comes across the curious shop. Not sure what to expect, he moves inside, and, after seeing the fabric and tailoring equipment, starts to smile. He had been looking for a tailor for a while, he was really tired of having the same starting clothing he had worn the entire time. Moving to the counter, he looks for someone in charge.