[SHOP-F3] Galactic Kläder

Keith saw the two new customers and he scratched his head at the requests and he then looked to <>. "Uh... Sorry, but I'm a tailor, not a blacksmith. If you wanna get a shield then you should try my friend Daeron's shop. Sorry." He then turned to the other customer and smiled. "What can I do for ya?"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar moves into his inventory window as he talks, taking out items.

"I was hoping to get a coat made. Back in the real world i always had a preference for full length coats that went down to my feet. I was hoping to maybe get one made like that here."

He places 3 rolls of red cloth on the counter.

"I got this up on the fifth floor fighting a monster at midnight. Its called , and I heard that if used to make clothing, it can help increase speed and evasion. Think you could work with this?"

Miaki walked into Keith's shop and spotted the man known as the <> instantly. "Keith my man. I'm here on Azure Brigade business." He said while making his way over to the main counter. "I'm in desperate need of an item with effects to loot and I need it as soon as possible. You may have gotten my message the other day saying that I would be stopping by soon. Whelp. This is that." He slapped his hand on the table. "Soooooo... Do you have supplies to do this or do I need to provide them?" Miaki said while opening a window containing his items and current amount of Col.

(OOC: I have some stuff so we can discuss them via PM.)

Keith reached into his inventory and got some Dragon Heart Thread. His little sister's birthday was coming up, and he would definitely need to get her a present. He set his leather on the mannequin's Neck and started to sew it, making it ever-so gently to make the item for Ruri.

Craft 1 of 4.

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Rare craft!

Dragon's Serenade

A red necklace that hums with a warm energy. A small Blue stone holds the essence of the dragon this necklace was made from. Once per duel, holder can negate one attack.

Keith took one of his rolls of berlap and started to sew, running his needle through the rough fabric as he tried to make something out of it. No such luck. As he worked it, he found it harder and harder to get right, and ended up unable to make anything worth while.

Craft 1 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

Bad Craft

Keith sighed as he had a harder time working with the fabric than he usually did. He goofed... Again. He missed a needle sew and made it come out looking... Odd. Keith grumbled as he tossed aside the black dragon leather he had messed up. And with that, another material bites the dust.

Craft 2 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

Bad Craft

She walked into her brothers shop. "Hey Keith, just to let you know if you are ever in need of materials, I can go and find more for you." She told him, as she smiled. She saw someone named <> on the other side of the room. A golden-strawberry haired boy... She hadn't paid much attention to what they were saying but she felt a bit awkward as she interrupted their conversation...

Keith hummed with frustration as he felt a twinge of difficulty as he crafted, missing his usual sewing details he always worked well with. "Bleh... No such luck..." He said, as his craft was not of any decent quality so to speak of. "Well, guess I'll just have to try again!" He said, regaining his optimism.

Keith picked up the order form and smiled when he saw who it was that recommended Aria to his shop. "Huh, so Miaki is covering this little shopping spree for you. I think we can set you up with something. Let me see what I can do." He grabbed a tape measure and determined what size Aria was and went to work grabbing a needle and pad of leather.

"You know. He left this and a few other mats for me not long ago. I think he was expecting you to come by here soon." He started to thread the leather and mold it into what he hoped would be a strong armor padding.

Craft 1 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

Perfect Craft

Miehtornun Tunic

Crafted from some of the finest leather, this black leather breast plate with red highlights can be worn over or under the owner's clothing providing some protecting and increased movement while maintaining maximum comfort. (+1 battle dice and -2 enemy dice)

• 2 weeks later...

Keith held out his tounge as he tried sewing up a piece of leather, working on shaping it to the mannequin's body and then pouting as it came out crudely, really crudely. Like, we're talking Twilight plot development crude here. (CLEVER JOKE) But really though, it was bad. idk, lol.

Craft 1 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

CRAFTIN ALL DAY. YEEHA.

Craft 2 of 4

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements

Keith picked Cicila up from behind in a surprise hug, and kissed her on the neck. "Yo, Cici! What brings you here?" He said, setting her down and smiling at her, giving another kiss before she could respond. Because it wasn't every day the woman of your life came in to lighten up a day at work.

Keith smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Well, say no more my sweet Cicila! I be on that faster than... I dunno. I'll just go start making it now." he said, hoping off to his back room to begin crafting. "I'll be right back!"

She followed him into the back room and looked a little down. "Hun...I was wondering...what if I opened up my own shop? I mean it's a long shot but..I wanted to get your opinion first. I know there aren't many performers. But it could drum up sales...or I could work here for a bit until we but a house..m-maybe..." She asked, nervous on what he'd say. "I could work the counter...I'll do whatever you say."

Keith slid into his work room and pulled out his needle and thread. Now, what would be the best material to use...? Silk. He then blinked as he sewed the silk to a kimono shape. "Totally! I have no problem with it!" He said with a smile, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before he kept sewing.