[PP - F1/F4] Cave Explorers << Third Lesson >>

Floor 4 - Hestia's Shop/Home

Yesterday had been quite a day for Kairi and Hestia, a lot of events had happened, and even what Kairi would assume to be love at first sight. Sure she did just meet Hestia yesterday, however in that time it was long enough for her to find her trustworthy and cute to a point where she easily fell in love with her. They shared a fair bit of information, and even had some interesting moments, however today was going to be her helping Kairi get through the Third Quest as she needs to get these quests done. However, Kairi in her room laying face down on the bed hugging the pillow was dead asleep, completely unaware of what time it currently is and forgot to set a alarm to wake her up. During her sleep she is mumbling how much she loves Ember and is hugging the pillow and thinking that its Ember.

@Hestia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday a day of interesting events, and finding love which i had previously thought impossible in such a game as this one. Shared personal information with the girl that i can safely say was love after trying to open myself up to it. Now i find myself waking up in my bed ready to help out my lovely Ashley with the third lesson quest, and if she lets me other quests down the line. I get up out of bed having worn just simple undergarments and a shirt that was a size or two to big for myself to serve as night clothing. I quickly open up my inventory searching for my usual clothing as i equip the nice black jacket from yesterday, and another pair of black pants with a grey shirt. I nod my head at my appearance before looking at my familiar who is already up and giving me a glare. Oh come on we do this everyday stop giving me that glare. You should be use to this by now. I say playfully over to my familiar who does the equivalent of a huff before exiting the room and flying down towards the first floor.

After that i walk on over to the door across from my own and opens it up expecting Ashley to be awake by now, but instead finds her completely asleep. I shake my head in slight amusement as i go over to wake her up from her sleep with a bit of a understanding look. Having been a morning person myself till i just forced myself to wake up early in the day to get ready for days of questing and patrolling floors. With their only being one exception and that being the Sunday of every week. When i get over towards the bed i can hear the muttering as it makes me blush red hearing Ashley mumble my name in her sleep and how she loves me as i gently shake her arm. Hey Ashley wake up. It's Ember time to wake up so we can fight off the third lesson together. I say to the sleeping girl speaking at a normal speaking tone.

If that doesn't wake up the poor girl i walk out of the room and whistles down the stairs towards Kuro and gestures for him to follow me. I then return to the room where Ashley is sleeping in and points to Ashley and does the motions for a roaring. Kuro nods and would go up right behind the sleeping girl and then roar as loud as possible as a large dog sized lion could roar.

Kairi had grumbled when Hestia had shook her arm saying to wake up so they could do the third quest together, Kairi had groaned and said "J-just five more minutes..." she had placed her head into the pillow snuggling up to it trying to get back to sleep trying to squeeze as much sleep as possible today. Eventually she had heard a roar from her familiar as it had tried to wake her up. Kairi hit her familiar with the pillow and covered her head with the pillow "I just want five more minutes..." she had cried out. She wasn't feeling as tired, however she was still feeling pretty tired. With a sigh she eventually sat up, however she didn't feel as though she was in a good mood, she had wiped her eyes and looked up at Hestia and shook her head as she had stood up saying out to her with a yawn "You couldn't have let me sleep for five more minutes Ember..." eventually she had stretched her arms up then she had wrapped her arms around Hestia and pulled her into a kiss.

@Hestia

I just laugh at seeing Kuro smacked with a pillow as the familiar stumbles off the bed but catches himself in the air and lands on the ground. Kuro quickly traveling over to me and smacking me with his paw. Okay okay i am sorry Kuro but that was to great of a moment. I say with a grin on my face now as i look down to the sleepy looking girl. No more five minutes Ashley. I know how that road goes it's five more minutes and then lots of sleepy time. I say accusingly in a slightly playful manner with a smile. I then feel you wrap your arms around me as i wrap my arms around you then and kisses you lovingly on the lips for a brief moment before resting my forehead against yours. So how is the sleeping beauty doing? have nice dreams about me? I ask in a knowing tone as if i know the answer before i had even asked you the question.

Kairi had continued to rub her eyes trying to wake up saying out to her "Still... I just wanted five more minutes you couldn't give me that..." then Kairi had wrapped her arms around Hestia and pulled her into a kiss, Kairi had leaned up on her tippy toes as she had placed her forehead on her's asking out how her sleeping beauty was doing, her smile turned to embarrassment when she had asked if she had nice dreams about her, Kairi had turned away saying closing her eyes crossing her arms below her chest saying with a Hmpf "Huh? What? I don't know what you are talking about. I had dreams, but what makes you think it was about you... b-baka!" she had moved her head over to the side and puffed out her cheeks trying to be cute and deny the fact that she had been dreaming about her. Even still, how does she know that she had been dreaming about her?

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at the reaction to my question as it practically screams a stereotypical tsundere like response. Well their could be many reasons i knew it was me my Ashley. I say with a grin as i wrap my arms around you from behind. My arms going over your shoulders to cross at the chest level to pull you back towards me as i then rest my head atop of yours. You see Ashley maybe the reason is that i had dreams of you, so i knew it must be destiny that you only dreamed of me. I say in a very joking and playful tone of voice. Maybe i knew because i can read minds so it was only natural that i knew you were dreaming of me. I say with a grin on my face, and then whispers this last one. Or maybe it might do with the fact you were hugging a pillow and muttering how much you loved me as you were sleeping you little cutie. I say with a grin on my face deciding to go about this way for all the teasing yesterday and having made me embarrassed and blushing.

Now then why don't you get dressed, and make some breakfast then we can go out to the first floor and get started with the third lesson quest. Unless you would wish to get breakfast at a restaurant along the way towards this quest. I offer to you with a smile on my face.

Kairi had smiled when she had wrapped her arms around her and crossed her arms below her chest level pulling her close to her giving many many cute reasons, giggling she had moved from side to side when she had said a lot of cute things, however when she had said she was hugging a pillow and muttering how much she loved her, she had struggled, Hestia's grip around her kept her in place so she struggled in her arms saying out "N-no! I did not! you can't prove it! I did no such thing! You are just trying to make me embarrassed!" eventually she had given up and puffed her cheeks out looking over to Hestia that had held her from behind and said "Fine yes, I was dreaming about you. Happy?" she had looked back forward giving her a little bit of attitude. Eventually she had said to get dressed and they could make breakfast here or go to a restaurant on floor one, she had said out "Can we just go to floor 1 to eat? And yeah, just give me a second, ill switch to my battle princess gear. However, its gonna be extremely cold out." she puffed her cheeks out once more.

@Hestia

I grin a bit as you struggle a bit physically and verbally as if the physical movements would help accentuate the truth of your words as i grin a bit. As it is a bit true in both regards i did say that to embarrass you a little bit while also pointing out the truth. Your reaction being oh so adorable to me if not a little sassy which is always a plus in my book. To not give up easily, and to have some sass. I let go of you and kisses you gently on the cheek. Yes i am very happy Ashley i do enjoy you being honest with me, and being such a good sport about me teasing you a little bit as you do to me from time to time. I say with a smile on my face. Also if you don't like the cold Ashley we either need to get you that survival skill, or you can just borrow my coat that i have that could help keep you warm till we get to the first floor. I offer you with a smile as i go through my inventory and takes out a fur lined cloak of golden color. The back of it having the depiction of a ram in scarlet red. I'll leave this here if you need it. I say as i put the cloak on a nearby chair before waving to you as i exit the room to wait for you by the door of my shop as you switch your gear.

Eventually Hestia had let go of Kairi and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek saying out that she was happy with her being honest along with being a good sport letting her tease her, then made the comment to get the survival skill, then had placed a coat on the chair to leave for her to keep her warm till they make it to the first floor. Turning around seeing Hestia turn around, Kairi swiftly slapped Hestia's butt as she was leaving the room before giggling opening her inventory to change clothing. After a bit she had found her Battle Princess outfit and unequipped her sleep wear and equipped her Battle Princess light armor. Stepping in front of a mirror she had smiled looking at her cute outfit, however her gaze to her chest, she had let out a sigh knowing the truth of why people had been staring, however eventually she figured she'd learn to own it. She had look at the coat and put it on wrapping around her body staying warm. Walking out of her room she had looked over to Hestia and said with a smile "I'm ready!" she giggled.

@Hestia

I felt the slap as my face turns red at having my ass slapped as i don't dare to look back. Figuring you want a reaction out of me, and if i had to be honest to myself the action isn't a bad one so i was fine with it continuing. I leave the room, and closes the door out of respect for you not knowing if your preference is to have the door be open or closed when changing clothes. I just wait calmly as i look towards the downstairs as i see my familiar already on a couch resting as usual for my little familiar. Eventually i hear the door open from your room and turns to see you wearing your normal outfit, that i now know is called a battle princess outfit, along with wearing the warm golden fleece. I nod with a grin as i walk over to you. Looking great as usual my princess. I say in a loving tone. now then lets get going to the first floor so we can have a good breakfast, and help you out with completing one more of these lesson quests. I say in a rather cheerful manner of voice. Knowing that this will be rather easy with barely any fight being put up by the quest mob with me being their to assist if i am permitted to do so.

Kairi had puffed her cheeks out when she had shown no reaction at all to her slapping her ass, she had sighed and equipped her clothing. She had stepped outside stating that she was ready, Hestia had said replying to her saying looking good as always princess, Kairi had shook her head and said to her "Nooo, you don't need to call me that Ember, the name of my outfit is Battle Princess, however that doesn't mean I am a princess." she had giggled. She had then said out that they should be get going to the first floor to get a good breakfast then to get one of the lesson quests out of the way, Kairi had nodded her head and said walking forward past Hestia "Well then Ember, get that cute butt to moving!" she had giggled and walked forward to the door, eventually when they had made it to the door she had let her be the leader rather than Kairi, in fact if she had let her be the leader she probably would find themselves lost in the snowy plains.

@Hestia

I nod my head with a smile as you tell me not to call you princess. Got it Ashley. I say with a smile, and then chuckles at you telling me to move my cute butt as i quickly follow behind you to try and hide my slightly blushing face as i am just reminded of when you slapped said butt as i was leaving the bedroom. We walk down the stairs towards the primary floor of the building which is the shop as i whistle over to Kuro as he slowly raises his head and looks over towards us. Come on buddy we got to go back towards the pitch black caves of floor one. i tell him as he slowly gets up and stretches out for a second before he gets onto the ground and walks over towards us as he looks at you. he then gently nuzzles his head against your leg to show he is fine with affections to him. When we get to the door of the shop i open it up and keeps it open for you, and i then lead you once more towards the exit of this cavern.

Leaving past the primary giant crystal back through the dark hallway that glitters and seems like you are walking  through space, and then back out of the cavern towards the snowy cold fields that are awaiting us at the end.

Kairi had looked back to look at her for a moment to see that she had tried to hide her blushes, however she had managed to see her blushing a little bit, and Kairi had smiled seeing her trying to hide it. Kairi had spoken out saying "Its so cute see you trying to hide that you are blushing" she had giggled. Eventually though they had made it to the door however Kuro had made his way up to her leg and nuzzled his head against it. Kairi had looked down over her chest and bounced up and down her chest doing its own bounces as she had grew excited saying out "Oh my god, oh my god! Is he finally opening up to me?" she had said very excited and had a wide smile upon her face. Eventually they had walked out of the door, however Kairi despite having a coat on still had felt a little cold, Kairi had began to shiver as they had began to walk out of the cave. Kairi had pulled the coat tighter to her body as she had looked miserable shivering following up behind Hestia.

@Hestia

Just hearing that you found out i was blushing causes me to blush a tiny bit more as i continue having us walk out of the house.I chuckle a little bit at you getting excited about Kuro opening up ever so slightly. I nod my head to my familiar with a appreciative look for him willing to be kind to you. Oh yeah! Hey Ashley if you're excited about something like Kuro why don't we try to get you a familiar yourself. I suggest with a smile on my face. As i wonder a bit what kind of familiar you would want to have. I chuckle a bit at the obvious answer of anything cute that would fit you. As we walk through the cavern I do look back and see that you are shivering as i move back to you and wraps one arm around you and pulls you close to me. Is that better? I ask with a smile on my face as i speak in a caring tone. With that i start to lead us through the cold snowy plains back to snowfrost.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia when she had said that if she was excited about something like Kuro that she should try to get a familiar herself, Kairi had looked down saying out to her "Well... aren't they hard to get? I don't want to get myself frustrated and then come back home all mad." she had giggled. Then they had proceeded to through the cave, she had shivered like crazy and she had looked down, however she was surprised to see her move behind her and wrapped an arm around her pulling her close to her asking if it was better. Kairi had looked up but moved her head back into the coat saying "I would be, but its so cold on this floor. Are you sure I can't go back and sleep for 5 more minutes?" she asked in misery shivering like mad as they had walked out of the cave and into the snowy plains where she had whimpered seeing snow fall from above with wind making the cold even more painful.

@Hestia

Well i have heard they are hard to get, but i was rather lucky and found my Kuro right away. I say with a small chuckle. So if we just get you the right items we can allow you to find that familiar with ease okay Ashley. That way if i can make you a familiar call, and let you use my coat that is already a rather nice boost in trying to find your familiar. I say as i lead you through the snowy plains back up the cliff that had a convenient path down and up. Till we are up top of the cliff that hides my little shop and home. If the cold bothers you that much Ashley after this lesson quest lets go to the fifth floor and get you that survival perk. I don't want you being miserable during your stay of living at what i guess is our home now. I say with a smile as i look into your eyes. I smile as i feel the cold ever so slightly, but not as bad as it should be do to having the survival skill. Just feeling like a tiny breeze of cold air instead of freezing winds against my skin. I look down towards you feeling a bit bad that the fur lined coat isn't helping in providing enough warmth to combat the cold of this floor.

Kairi had let out a giggle when she had said she had been lucky and found Kuro right away, then had began to say if we had gotten her the right items it could allow her to find that familiar with ease, and if she could make her a familiar call and let her use her coat she could get a nice boost. Kairi had looked towards Hestia and said "I would really appreciate it Ember, I can get a familiar then." she had smiled and looked forward. Eventually she had said if the cold bothered her that much after this they should go to the fifth floor to get the survival perk, she doesn't want her to be miserable staying at her new home. Kairi had turned around and leaned into Hestia's arms and said "It's just warmer at your home..." she had looked down and blushed and said "I-I have an idea... can you... carry me?" she looked up to Hestia with a cute look while blushing.

@Hestia

I nod happily with a smile glad that you liked me idea for helping you get a familiar. I can only imagine what you would fine and what it would be like. If it would be as something as a simple as a cat or dog, or something more unique like a panda or a mythical animal of some sort. I look around the snowy fields and continues to walk through them while right beside you with an arm around you to hold you somewhat close to me. My familiar kuro just walking through the snow with ease seemingly enjoying the experience. Well i would hope my home is warm Ashley, or i would be a icicle by now. I say in a playful tone of voice, as i gain a blush soon after hearing the suggestion to carry you. I just nod my head figuring i am strong enough and get onto one knee, and positions my right leg to allow me to easily push up off the ground to help get back up with ease. Sure i can give you a ride. Just get in a comfortable position for yourself and we can get going. I say happily completely fine with doing this since it seems like a fun activity, and i can't help but say yes with how cute you are looking when asking that.

Kairi had giggled when she had said that she would hope her home was warm otherwise she would have been a icicle by now, Kairi had said out nuzzling into Hestia's arm "But you would be my icicle, and I would promise to eventually thaw you out." she giggled. Eventually she had asked if she could carry her and she had smiled a bit more wider when Hestia had began to blush, it surely was a very cute thing to see: seeing her new girlfriend blush this cutely. Then she had gotten onto one knee allowing her to easily push herself off from the ground, Kairi had nodded her head as Hestia had spoken out however she had gotten onto her back and wrapped her arms around the upper chest, pressing her chest against her neck and laying her head on top of Hestia's and she had gotten a little scared and held onto Hestia tightly as she had stood up from the ground, however she just nuzzled her head against Hestia's.

@Hestia

I smile a bit at being called your icicle as it just reminds me that i am now in a relationship that seems to be going good, and seems like it will stay that way. I can only hope that is the result of this since both of these days already have been a lot more fun, and brighter ever since Ashley had entered my life. I feel her arms wrap around my upper chest as i then move my arms back and holds your legs close to me also to help distribute the effort in you being on my back like a piggyback ride. Hold on tight okay. I say as i then start to push upwards and gets back onto my feet feeling your grip tighten during that. Okay now then the one way trip to the Town Of Beginnings is going. Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. I say playfully as i then begin to move as fast as i can to the town of Snowfrost. My familiar quickly following after through flying flying a little bit behind me. The air of the the floor hitting my body and going right past you as i move quickly as only your arms would get the cold breeze from my movement, and the rest of your body getting the cold breeze as the  normal wind hits your body.