[PP - F1/F4] Cave Explorers << Third Lesson >>

Eventually the man that had duked it out with Hestia and said he would be back, which had put a sick feeling in her stomach, she felt like she wanted to vomit. Eventually Hestia had sat back down right next to her and hugged her. However Kairi felt a sharp pain to her throat and she didn't want to speak out at all, Hestia had said that he will never be able to get what he wanted, however she had asked out if she was okay. Kairi had shook her head as she had looked down placing her hands in between her legs pressing them together very hard. She had fought the urge of crying out loud and she had said through her tears "N-no... I-I am not okay... w-whats not to say t-that he wont c-come back w-when you aren't around and-" she rubbed her hand against her eye "-makes me do things I don't want to do... I don't know what entirely what he wants from me... b-but... I can only imagine i-its bad..." she had looked down again and cried out placing her hands on her face.

@Hestia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the state you are in and it breaks my heart immensely. To see your tears, and to hear the one of your voice filled with fear and sadness. All because of that one man. I will make sure he pays Ashley. he won't touch you okay that i promise. If he tried to get you while i'm away just message me, and i'll be their within a heartbeat stopping everything i am doing at that moment. If anything just try to stay safe okay? Always have someone with you if need be, and i'm sure that you'll get strong really fast. So that even you could punish a jerk like that. He is probably just bluffing about his strength to try and make us scared when he is most likely just some level 1 weakling. I say gently wanting to comfort you, and slightly ease my own worries. Knowing that what the man said is true. I don't know his level, and i don't even know his build. A dangerous combination by all means for what could be something way over my head. I just hug you tightly and closely. If you need to cry. Then cry Ashley i'm here for you. Let me be the shoulder you'll cry on. I say gently and lovingly not noticing the waiter coming back to our table with Kuro going back under the table in the meantime. I just turn to the waiter and mouths the words. "one more minute please" To him since comforting you is more important then having a meal.

Kairi had looked down as she had spoke out to her, it wasn't like she didn't believe her girlfriend, she mostly was just worried that he would come back up around when she wasn't around her, and she might not be able to message her at all, or wouldn't come in time. She had just nervously chuckled and said "I suppose you are right..." she had said before Hestia had moved her over to hug her tightly, Kairi had smiled instead of crying, she just had nuzzled her head into her shoulder. She just knew that she didn't need to overly worry like this, for all she knows the man would never find her again and this would be the end of the man seeing her. Sure she could never be too sure, however she just needs to stay optimistic about things, she had shook her head and said "I'm a tough girl, I dont need to cry." she had giggled and moved her hand to her cheek as he leaned upwards to press her lips against hers before hugging her into a deeper kiss.

@Hestia

I know i'm right Kairi. Just like i am to all players i am especially towards you. The shield and first line of defense that will protect the players from mobs along with any players that could mean ill will. i will make sure to do my best not a single bit of harm ever befalls you while i am around if i can help it. I say in a gentle voice while having my arms wrapped around you in a hug of comfort. I smile as i feel you nuzzle against my shoulder as i just relax feeling at peace for now, and decides to let that perv leave my thoughts since today is meant to be a day enjoyed with my girlfriend. If he decides to come back i can simply just make him feel the power of bleed effects on a weapon. I chuckle a bit at your words. I know you're a tough girl Kairi, but a friend once told me. To cry means that you are truly strong and tough. To allow yourself a moment of weakness is one of the toughest things people are able to do, so their is no harm in crying it isn't being weak. I say in a gentle voice and then feel your lips against mine as i happily return the kiss lovingly and deeply as i feel your arms pull you me closer as i happily oblige them.

Kairi had listened to Hestia as she had spoke out, around here is when her tears have gone and there was nothing left but happiness. Hestia knew how to how to make Kairi just happy, she had placed her head on her shoulder and nuzzled into her saying "Just... thank you my love." she had giggled. Eventually she had said out that she didn't need to cry, Hestia had chuckled had said that she knew she is a tough girl, however she had said some philosophy about crying and stuff, however this kind of escaped her mind. She had instead pulled her into a kiss and wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer. Eventually she had broke the kiss and placed her head on her chest nuzzling into her, she didn't say anything she was simply just enjoying the silence and the time together before the waiter would return and they would eat and need to go out again to do some questing. She just smiled and hugged her tightly as she pressed her head against her chest.

@Hestia

I just nod my head with a smile as i hold you lovingly and just relaxes while being right beside my loving girlfriend. I do blush ever so slightly at her nuzzling my chest, but it's fine for the most part since nothing bad will happen. I wait calmly as i idly pet my familiar on the head to pass the time as eventually the waiter comes back. I am terribly sorry for the wait madams what would you like to order for food and drink? Also, from the owner of this establishment. He says he is extra terribly sorry for allowing such a unsavory person to ruin your time during your stay here, and he says that he hopes that it doesn't give you a bad reflection of the establishment. The Waiter says in a kind and polite tone as i just nod my head with a smile. Well i would like a oolong tea please especially after that, and some just basic bacon and scrambled eggs. I say to the waiter not saying thank you for the message since that would be more towards Ashley since she was the one practically terrorized while at this shop.

Eventually the waiter had came back ruining her quiet time she had with her girlfriend cuddling her, she had puffed out her cheeks and let go of Hestia straightening herself on the bench she had looked forward to the menu as she hadn't really looked at what the place sold. Hearing Hestia's order, she knew that she needed to pick quickly, looking over the menu extremely quickly and looked towards the waiter and said "Mmmmm... I would like some Orange Juice, pancakes and bacon please." she had said to him with a cute smile. Eventually, she had just waited till the waiter had walked away, leaning out watching him leave she had waited till he was out of sight, then she had turned around and lunged herself onto Hestia. Pressing her chest against Hestia she had held her tight as she just wanted to enjoy some cuddling or hugs before eating and getting to business. She just wanted to enjoy time with her girlfriend.

@Hestia

I smile a bit at the order you chose and grins at seeing that lovely smile of yours. The order sounding a bit childish, but from what i could tell from the fact you had to pick up your menu you possibly just chose the first things you saw that looked good to eat at the moment. After our orders are down the waiter nods and leaves for the kitchen to hand them the order that we have placed. I notice you looking at something and follow the gaze and see it is the waiter making me chuckle a bit. 'What is she even thinking that she is watching this man like a hawk?' I think to myself in amusement and rather quickly get my answer when i have you pressing your body against me and your arms wrapped around me in a hug. I chuckle with a smile and happily hugs you back and cuddles up against you with a smile. Not saying a word as silence is just as beautiful to be able to enjoy a moment such as this. Just simple moment of spending time with one another.

Kairi had pressed her chest against hers as she had hugged her, hearing her chuckle made her cause to chuckle as well, she truly had loved enjoying this sort of time with her. Feeling her hugging back Hestia had cuddled up onto her, bringing a wider smile upon her face. She had looked up to her girlfriends face and moved up, her "chest" moving downwards as she scooted up to her face and kissed her. Eventually she had let go to fix her top as she moved up, it could have completely slid off however thankfully it didn't. She had leaned up against the bench and place her hand on top of Hestia's as she had waited for their food. She had looked over to Hestia and smiled as she then slid her head on top of her shoulder and gave it a small nuzzle. She didn't really know what to say at this given point in time, she just simply wanted to enjoy the silence that they were given right now as they aren't given many opportunities to do so to be fair.

@Hestia

I turn to face you feeling you move upwards do to two rather big clues towards that. i turn to look into your eyes with my blue colored ones as i kiss you on the lips. I feel your arms stop hugging me as i stop kissing to curiously see why and just chuckles doing my best to not laugh openly at seeing the reason why. however, glad that you noticed that before it became very bad as i relax in my seat of the booth. I smile happily as i feel your hand on as i love this, and feel very happy that i accepted the idea of that date. Then also even happier to agreeing to date this girl right beside me. Everything having been rather amazing to just enjoy life for once in this game rather then just going through the motions of living while spending time with questing partners. Having very rarely gone out of my way to just enjoy the simple things of life. Even my plan for enjoying breaks at the beach had quickly been thrown out the window in favor of working once more nonstop in questing and helping. Now i am enjoying the simple luxuries and beauty of life this game can provide now that i have someone to spend it with. I love you Ashley. i whisper softly to her.

Kairi had looked over to Hestia which had began to chuckle when she had to fix her top, she had puffed out her cheeks and gave her a stare thinking to herself "Its not that funny..." and in her mind she had stuck out her tongue to Hestia. Eventually she had leaned against the bench and then eventually she had moved her head on top of her shoulder and gave it a small nuzzle. She had heard a whisper coming from Hestia, saying that she loved her, with a smile she had whispered back to Hestia "I love you too Ember." she had giggled as she had scooted closer and closer to Hestia her girlfriend. She had enjoyed the quality time enjoying the silence with her girlfriend, she still had no idea what to say or do at the given moment, however maybe its just better to enjoy the silence as it is at the given moment. However, she didnt know what to do other than lean upwards again kissing her cheek, however this time she didn't need to fix her top.

@Hestia

I smile at the words being said back to me from you. I look out towards the rest of the restaurant with curiosity wondering when our food will get here. I see tat while the shop is at least pretty active for the most part. Most people seem to have gotten their food by now which means it is only a matter of time until their meal arrives. I see you moving closer out of my peripheral vision and from being able to feel it since we're cuddled up together. I feel a gentle kiss on her cheek and gazes down at her girlfriend and just gives her a hug. However, the moment soon gets ended as their waiter starts to come back towards the table. With Ember unable to really see it do to the fact she is facing away from the kitchen at this moment. Kuro who is underneath the table getting a bit excited knowing that food is almost about to arrive for him to have a wonderful meal.

Kairi had smiled again when she had responded back from her kiss with a hug. However eventually the waiter had made his way back to the table, Kairi had moved out from Hestia's space and scooted away from her straightening herself and waiting for the waiter to place the food in front of them. She had looked down to the food that was placed in front of her, she had felt a little bad because Hestia was going to pay for not only her own meal but Kairi's on top of that. She had looked over to Hestia again however she had shook her head, she could only imagine what she was going to say to her in response so there was no need to really say anything. She had just said out to Hestia looking down upon the food and said "Thank you for the food Hesty." she had giggled and began to eat. It didn't taste too special, it tasted like stuff she could buy at the store, it wasn't horrible however it wasn't anything too too special if you asked her.

@Hestia

I smile happily as the food is set down along with the drinks we had ordered as i nod at the waiter with a smile. Thank you sir. I say politely as he nods is head and then heads off as i happily start having the breakfast that i had ordered, and sharing some of it with my familiar Kuro so he can eat something at the very least. I then hear your words and nods my head. You're welcome Kairi. I say kindly and happily not thinking much of doing so since i have enough money to buy such a meal, and there isn't much to buy for myself at the time besides needs to survive like food and such. having already gotten my armor and such i would need for my tier 2 level which will last for quite awhile. I then pick up my tea and happily starts to drink it as i notice kuro get out from under the table and looking at me as he sits while staring expectantly for food. I then move over my plate towards the end of the table since i know he is smart enough to get anything he would want while it is like that. I can only hope he doesn't take everything since i need a good breakfast also.

Kairi didn't really speak much after she had said "You're Welcome", she just looked forward at her food and eventually started eating. It tasted rather bland, it seemed that it tasted like the school lunches she had before, however its kind of hard to replicate the best food every time in a world like this, matter of fact taste at all in the first place. She has gone quite a while in this world eating bland food that didn't really taste like anything or tasted not that great. So she was a little happy that this at least tasted like something she could moderately like. She had drank her drink, and well... its kind of hard to mess up Orange Juice, it certainly tastes like Orange Juice there was no denying it. It didn't really take her long before she finally had finished her food and drink, in fact it took very little time considering how it was the morning and she hadn't had ate anything yet today. She didn't know what to say after this, she had simply leaned back in her seat and leaned her head against her arm hugging her arm.

@Hestia 

I continue eating my breakfast rather happily not minding the taste that the food has do to being in the nature that it is. Just glad to have something rather then just absolutely nothing. At the very least even if the food is bland it is better then the food somehow tasting terribly, or having some very niche taste. By having it bland at he very least it makes it possible for everyone to enjoy rather then just some people who could have particular tastes for food. I finish my meal around the time that you complete yours. Not exactly on the dot just a little bit after as i smile happily as i feel you hug and snuggle up against my arm. I smile as i quickly put the col onto the table and then looks down at you. Want to head out towards the Artisan now Ashley, or you feel like enjoying the morning some more. I ask in a soft voice making sure nobody else could hear your real name when i say those words out to you. I look over towards my familiar who seems rather satisfied with the food he has gotten as i nod my head towards him and gestures to the door to tell him to start walking over their as he does so.

Kairi had smiled as she had snuggled up against her arm, Hestia had placed col on the table paying for the meal to pay for it, then she had felt her look down onto her and asked how if she had wanted to head out to the Artisan now, or if she felt like enjoying the morning some more, she had puffed out her cheeks and said shaking her head "Noo... we should really get to work now..." she complained not wanting to really do anything else at the moment. However she had moved out from her booth seat and stretched her arms upwards as she had opened her inventory and finally equipped her Buster Sword onto her back, the moment she did that some of the people that had stared at her had gotten a little scared and looked back forward trying to avoid getting onto her bad side. She had looked down to Hestia placing her hands in front of her had said "Waiting for you sweetie~" she had giggled out.

@Hestia

At hearing that we should get to work i nod my head in understanding as i then open up my inventory and goes to equip my gear. My heavy armor, my shield, and sword which is sheathed within a scabbard at my waist. I look over towards you and gently grabs your hand and starts to walk with you towards the park where this Artisan is supposedly meant to be at. Yeah i guess you're right we should get to work right about now, and who knows maybe today we'll manage to get two quests done. I say in a optimistic tone of voice with a happy smile. I curiously look around the shop, and can see most of the people who were looking at you before have now just stuck to themselves as i chuckle at that making that a small mental note. 'Interesting how all it takes for people to back up from such things is a rather big sword appearing on said person.' 

Kairi had looked up to Hestia that had gently grabbed onto her hand as they had then walked down the roads of the town of beginnings, towards the park where the woman had been said to be at, she had said that she guessed that they should just get right to work right now, and maybe today they would be able to get two quests done today. Kairi had nodded her head and said "Even though I could spend all day cuddling in your arms, I really need to get levels and grow stronger. Plus I also need survival just to be able to live in your home comfortably at least." she had nervously chuckled with a smile. She had looked back forward, and back down to her chest, now that she was exposed to why people had been staring and even liking her chest she had felt like she needed to hide them, however another thought came to her head that maybe the size of it is enough for others to stare as well, she had sighed... there was no winning here is there?

@Hestia

I blush a tiny bit at hearing you say that as my mind immediately decides to try and imagine that right then and their. To just enjoy the nice time of cuddling together, and enjoying the day and what it could bring. Well yeah getting you stronger is always nice. That way we can take on even more quests together. Their is also that fourth lesson quest that is after this one. I say with a smile thinking that getting you in time before the level cap hits for that quest will be rather easy since it shouldn't be that difficult if all things are considered. Also yeeaaah my floor is not the warmest or most comfortable of places if you don't have the survival skill to handle its rather cold weather. I say chuckling a little bit with a small shrug unable to handle it. Just having found that spot and decided that was perfect do to having a beautiful area i walk into every time i walk back towards my shop. I notice you looking at your chest once more and gives you a comforting hug from having seen that look.