[PP - F1/F4] Cave Explorers << Third Lesson >>

Kairi had plastered a cute cat face on her face when she had seen a small blush from her girlfriend when she had mentioned something about cuddling her, then had listened to her when she had said that her getting stronger is always nice, and that they could take on even more quests together, also that there was one more lesson out of this one. Grumbling with more work to do, she had eventually plastered the same cute face on her face, she had about to speak up however she had said out about her living situation saying that her floor was not the warmest or most comfortable places to live especially with the cold weather, she had giggled and wrapped her arms around one of hers and said out to her "Welll... how about this sweetie, we finish the survival quest today after this quest, then we go home and cuddle feeding each other sweets all night... does that sound g-good to you?" she had asked with a blush on her face with a embarrassed tone.

@Hestia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle when i hear you grumble about work as i pat your head gently. I know working isn't the funnest thing in the world Ashley. However, just because it isn't fun doesn't mean the reward for what you do isn't worth all the effort. I say with a smile on my face from what i say, and having noticed the cute look upon your face. I then feel you wrap your arms around one of my own as we continue walking through the streets as the park starts to come within view. With all of the trees that it has within the middle of this town. I blush a bit at what you suggest, but i do nod my head at that not minding such an idea since we did buy those nice little sweets from that store earlier. Yeah that would be nice Ashley. I say with a nod of my head as i look over to my familiar and sees him just walking beside me on my right hand side. Well let's get going the beginning of this quest is practically within view now.

Kairi had puffed out her cheeks when Hestia had spoke out saying that working wasn't the funniest thing in the world, however how not fun the quest may be the reward is extremely worth all the effort, she had drooped her posture and said with a complaining tone: "But Hestyyyy.... work is so boring! This weather is horrible! Getting Survival is also going to be bad because its going to be soooo hoooot!" she had lowered her head to the ground and said "I'm going to have to wear my bikini just to tolerate the heat aren't I..." she had said with a upset look. However eventually she had straightened herself and remained positive. Then Kairi with a embarrassed tone if tonight they could cuddle and feed each other sweets, and without a doubt in her mind or Hestia's she had nodded her head and said that it would be nice. However almost immediately she had said to stay on track and the beginning of this quest was basically in view now, with a smile they had finally made their way to the woman, and gave quest knowledge, tutorial stuff, and said that she needed to fetch a gem from a cave however a boss would appear after grabbing it. Kairi's eyes had twitched... she didn't know if she was 100% ready for a boss right now.

@Hestia

I know work can be boring Kairi, but that shouldn't deter you from doing it. Since you don't work you can never progress further. I mean if you become a idol that will be working also you know. I say with a small smile on my face while chuckling a little bit. Finding this conversation slightly amusing to the say the least.  Also yeah survival skill will be slightly miserable i won't lie. The heat is not fun to walk through, and when it turns night time the desert obviously gets rather cold also. I say remembering having to deal with that and not having the most greatest of times while doing so. Feeling slightly thankful my familiar was with me during that, and could help deal with some of the cold since he does have nice fur. At the mention of a bikini though my face instantly gains a red blush as my mind gets to work imagining such a thing.

Once we arrive to the Artisan i nod my head as she goes over the information for the quest as i politely bow to her. Don't worry miss we'll get on that right away. I say kindly as i turn to you and pats your shoulder with a smile.Don't worry Kairi you got this, and if i remember correctly you did get that safeguard potion from Lyle for a reward right? I ask you knowing that the potion only works for this quest, and that it would allow you to jump into the fight right away rather then wait for me to use howl, and possibly end it with the creature killing itself do to thorns immediately.

Kairi had sighed as she had heard her girlfriend speaking out, she had said out to her after she stopped speaking "I know... I just would rather be laaaaazzzzyyyyy..." she had complained. Then she had spoke out that the survival skill and it would be slightly miserable, and the heat would not be fun to walk through, she had sighed and said "I guess it was a good thing that I have a bikini then..." she had straightened herself when they had arrived upon the location. Then she had been informed of what she had needed to do, she had looked over to Hestia when she had said that they would be on that right away, Kairi nodded her head with a hum and bowed before her too. Then Hestia had said that she had got this, and if she remembers correctly she had gotten a safeguard potion to use. She had widened her eyes and said out "Oh yeah! You are right!" she had opened her inventory and took out the Safeguard and consumed it.

@Hestia

I smile as you consume the safeguard potion as i nod my head. There you go Kairi with that i am certain you can beat the Guardian guy with absolute ease with the type of damage you can do.I say with a smile on my face as i look at my lovely girlfriend. I mean your base damage can almost beat the maximum amount of damage that i am capable of which is 12. I say with a chuckle at that fact since it did change with the switch in gear. With your damage and sword arts i am sure that all this fight will take is one sword art hitting him, and it'll crumble with ease. I say with absolute confidence for you as i grab your hand and starts to guide you out of the city, and towards where the cave should be located at if i remember correctly. Now come on you cant be lazy forever. I say in a playful joking tone of voice with a grin upon my face as i tell you this.

Kairi had looked towards Hestia when she had said that they would be able to beat the guardian guy with ease now with the type of damage, and having a advantage over the boss, and she had said her base damage can almost beat the boss, and one sword art attack could crumble  it with ease, then she had grabbed onto her hand however she had pulled her into a hug holding her tight, before long she had let go of her and held onto her hand tightly as she had guided her way out of the city and walked towards the cave where it sound be located, she had said out that she could not be lazy forever. Kairi had fought playfully and said "Nooo! I wanna be lazy, Hesty why must you punish me so!" Eventually they had walked all the way towards the cave, she had looked over to Hestia and said out to her "Are you sure this is safe? Its rather dark, I don't want to be kidnapped or for someone in there to get a little handsy."

@Hestia

When i get pulled into a hug i happily return it just as tightly, and then lets go as i lead you towards the cave with a grin on my face as we walk through the city of the first floor, and out one of its exits. Then starts leading towards part of the more rocky, and mountainous sides that could hold a cave for people to actually traverse, and that would actually have a cave for players to enter if they're new. If i really wanted to punish you Kairi i would take away your sweets that you love so much. I say in a joking tone of voice as we eventually reach the cave as i look down into it, and now remembers just how dark the cave is. I than hear your words and nods my head in understanding of your fear. It's okay Kairi don't worry about anyone being like that. We're away from the safe zone so their shouldn't be any players who are like that. Their is a very low chance of us running into any players who could mess with you while we're out here. I say as i give you a hug to try and comfort you with my presence.

Kairi had looked toward Hestia as they had walked towards the cave, the pathways had gotten more rocky as they had kept moving forward, it was basically showed them that they had been getting very close towards the cave. Then playfully when they had gotten close she had responded to her being lazy, and she had said if she really wanted to punish her, she would take away her sweets, Kairi had squinted her eyes and said "I would rather be over your knee for a spanking rather than taking away sweets that you promised to enjoy with me tonight." she had said out confessing. Eventually they had made it towards the cave, then she had shared her worries about going in there, however Hestia had comforted her by saying that the chances of it even happening is extremely low. Then she had gave her a hug, giggling Kairi had responded "Well... what if you get grabby hands? I dunno how much you liked it yesterday, but... maybe I like you doing it." she had chuckled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit hearing the alternate of what you would prefer for a punishment as i already know i would never do that. Just seems a bit to old school, and would be a bit weird for myself to do to my girlfriend. I then blush a little bit and try to form some words but they don't really get completed until i take a calming breathe still blushing. I wouldn't get grabby with you Kairi i'm not that sort of person, and you know this. I say trying to defend myself knowing you're most likely joking, but even then my instinct is to quickly try to protect myself from such claims when i only wish the best for others. I after saying that quickly turns to the cave, and then enters the darkness of the cave to try and help hide the blush that i have upon my face. my familiar staying by you for protection, and possibly any attention it can get from you.

Kairi had heard Hestia say out that she would never get grabby, she had giggled. Kairi had looked down as she had thought about it, being exposed to that sort of thing she had thought about the feeling of them being grabbed, she was embarrassed, however she had felt like as long as it was her it actually felt... kind of good. She had shook her head blushing deeply and without saying another word, she had walked into the cave holding onto her hand. At first it was completely dark, however her eyes had gotten used to the darkness, taking a deep breath from being minorly scared for just a moment. She had stepped forward and eventually they had made their way towards a statue with a gem on its palm, taking a deep breath, she had taken the gem from the palm of its hand, and as she had taken it the Guardian had come to life and looked down to Hestia and Kairi as its eyes had shined red ready to fight against them.

-----

Kairi - HP: 140/140 - EN: 14/14

@Hestia - HP: 600/600 - EN: 60/60

Cave Guardian - HP: 20/20 - DMG: 50 - 50/5

I walk into the cave beside you as we walk deeper into it as my eyes slowly adjust to the darkness as my familiar stays right by your side to protect you as best as he is able to do so. Eventually they arrive into a area where there is a  statue with a gem on it as i nod my head finding the sight a rather interesting one. However, once the gem is taken from the statue from the statue i watch it awaken as it slowly moves as it eyes turn red with anger as it stares down towards us as it only has one health bar. I nod my head at that which means their will be no surprises for when it attacks at the very least. I just nod to you with a grin. You got this Kairi! I will only step in if things start to look bad for you. I know you can beat up this guardian with ease. I say with a smile on my face and confidence in my tone as i simply step back, and goes to watching the events that are about to unfold. My familiar flying over towards me and laying at my side.

Kairi had looked towards Hestia when the guardian came to life, she had tried to comfort her saying that she could do it and if she would step in if things were looking bad for her, she knew she could beat the guardian with ease. Kairi had taken out her Buster Sword from her back and held it up from the ground as she had moved forward, however due to the darkness she had ran onto something and didn't see and tripped and fell, Kairi had let go of the Buster Sword as she had fell face forward. Immediately though she had looked up to the cave guardian that had reeled back a punch and went for the attack, Kairi had squealed out and moved out of the guardians attack as he hit the ground, Kairi had placed her hand over her chest and fixed her outfit that way they didn't just plop out from her outfit.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 93688 - BD: 1 / ID: 93689 - MD: 3-2

Kairi - HP: 140/140 - EN: 12/14 - Safeguarded

Hestia - HP: 600/600 - EN: 60/60

Cave Guardian - HP: 20/20 - DMG: 50 - 50/5

I calmly watch within the darkness of the cave as the fight happens able to see some of it, but do to how dark it is naturally i don't see everything within perfect detail of how it is happening. Able to guess out the rest that happens do to what  i can hear. What what i picked up is that Kairi most likely fell down do to the sound of clattering metal against the ground, and then dodged an attack from the sound of a fist hitting the ground rather then flesh. I just nod my head and sits down on the ground and relaxes while waiting calmly and patiently besides my familiar who is at my side and resting his legs from the walking. I chuckle a little bit at seeing the familiar already getting comfortable to try and sleep as i shake my leg a bit to keep him awake as he gives me a look. This won't won't take long Kuro, Kairi will finish this fight quickly, and then we'll be back to heading towards the Artisan to get this quest completed. I tell him in a soft tone of voice.

Kairi tried to look back to where Hestia her girlfriend was, however it was dark enough for her to barely see where she had been, she looked back to the Cave Guardian and it had looked back to Kairi and walked towards her, Kairi had looked around looking for her buster sword, however she couldn't see it. However the Guardian didn't wait for blind people and he charged an attack against her, and she had to act quick, and thankfully she was able to get out of the way. However she had moved towards her sword as she had tripped over it once more, however she had quickly picked it up and ran towards it with a Sword Art and destroyed the guardian. The Guardian had exploded into blue crystals as it had ran out of HP. She had taken a deep breath and looked in a direction trying to find Hestia "Ember? Where are you?" and eventually she had made her way walking aimlessly until she had ran into Hestia landing on top of her, with a red tint on her face she had said out to her "O-oh... hi..." she said nervously.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 93690 - BD: 9 / ID: 93691 - MD: 2-2 / Sword Art Used: Cyclone [Damage: 8+1=9*4=36]

Kairi - HP: 140/140 - EN: 9/14 - Safeguarded

Hestia - HP: 600/600 - EN: 60/60

Cave Guardian - HP: -16/20 - DMG: 50 - 50/5

I calmly watch as i hear the fist of the crystal guardian hit the ground once more which means that it managed to miss Kairi once more. I calmly wait to see the result as it is quickly seen as the guardian is destroyed as it bursts into crystals of light before dissipating rather quickly. I grin seeing that i was right in how this guardian would be rather quickly killed with a single attack. However, it seems you didn't catch me within the moment of victory as i call over as you call out to me. I am right here Ashley don't worry. I say as i nudge Kuro off and is about to get up, but instead gets knocked down do to you knocking into me as i land on the ground with you right above me. hey Ashley. I say with a small chuckle as i look into your eyes and gives you a kiss on the lips as i wrap my arms around you. When the kiss ends i smile at you and says. That is a reward for good job killing the mob by yourself, and with a single attack like i knew you could. I say in a loving manner.

Kairi had heard her voice saying that she was right there, and to not worry, however she had walked forward towards the voice and landed right on top of Hestia, and she had said out a hi, then Hestia had said out hey back, but then she had wrapped her arms around her then pressed her lips against Kairi. Kairi's eyes had opened in shock, however she had eventually closed her eyes giving into the kiss. Then when the kiss had ended she had looked down at Hestia and said that it was her reward for killing the mob by herself, and with a single attack like she said she could. Kairi had blushed and said looking from the side "T-thank you Ember... before we get up though..." she had nuzzled her head into her shoulder basically cuddling up on her "Lets just enjoy the silence again." she had giggled. Eventually after a few moments she had said out "H-hey... you have done a lot for me today, bought me breakfast, believed in me, and even lead the way here... I felt like you needed to be rewarded..." she had looked from the side with a blush and looked back down "I-if you want you can grab them again." she had said placing emphasis on them.

@Hestia

I smile up at my lovely Ashley as i just nod my head completely fine with enjoying the silence of the moment as i let her head rest upon my shoulder. As i lean my own head slightly against yours as i relax while holding you in my arms. I just smile and enjoy the beauty of the silence of the moment Kuro cuddling up against it wanting to join in what is to him a nice family cuddle moment. However, like all things the moment must come to a end as i hear your voice and just nods my head as your list off the things that i don't see as big or spectacular. Myself just seeing them as simple little acts of kindness and love for the one i care for within this world. I then see your head turn for someone reason as i find that curious, but that quickly fades into me blushing also hearing your offer as i shake my head no. It's fine Ashley that isn't required. You don't need to give me some kind of reward. I'm just doing what i think is right. I have the money so i payed for it since i know you enjoyed those things to lesser or greater extents, and i have the money to burn. I say in a gentle voice.

Kairi had relaxed when she had just relaxed in her arms, and smiled wider when Kuro had nudged up against them getting a family cuddle moment. However she had broke the silence saying out that she had felt like she had deserved a reward, and asked if she had wanted one more touch onto them. However she had shook her head no and said she didn't want to give her some sort of reward, and she had been doing what she had thinked what was right, and just had the money to burn. Kairi had shook her head no and said "Well I didn't feel like deserved a reward for beating that boss, I have better equipment than all the beginners, so this was probably designed to be a really hard boss for the lower levels. Plus... you are my girlfriend, even if you don't or if I don't feel like getting a reward, I want to offer you one back..." she had then wrapped her arms around Hestia and flipped them both over that way Kairi had been on the ground and her to be on top of her and said "Just accept the reward." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I just remain in silence as i calmly listen to you explain yourself about the rewards thing. I nod my head in agreement that this boss was definitely meant for players who didn't have crafted gear as of yet. however, i wasn't prepared for suddenly being flipped towards being the one on top of this girl. 'Wow that is some impressive strength for a girl this size, but i guess that also makes sense since she is able to wield that monster blade also.' i think to myself as i get over the shock of that moment. When i look back down i hear your words as i just blush and looks away to try and hide my blush. Feeling glad that this cave is so dark now. I then practically shyly ask you. Can we like get a different reward planned for me then. I ask still not use to the whole idea of touching such a body part on another person. However, even as i say that i do just go to grab your breasts once more since you requested it since i figure getting you to take no for an answer would be rather difficult.