[PP - F1/F4] Cave Explorers << Third Lesson >>

Kairi had looked up to Hestia when the postions had switched, and then she had said or asked out if they could get a different reward rather than what they had planned, Kairi had looked down and said "W-well... I have been thinking..." she had looked over to the darkness away from Kuro and just seeing plainly darkness as she had sighed out "The first time around I had asked you just to experience it, and just to get it out of the way... but..." she had looked back to Hestia and said "I think I like it when you do it. I dunno why, color me crazy, but the embarrassment was short when I actually thought about it. And yeah... I wouldn't want anyone else doing it because you are the only one who can even lay a finger on me." she had giggled. She had smiled towards her and said to her "I kind of like it, and from memory you enjoyed it last time. Just accept the reward. B-but if you are still going to be stubborn ill think of something else." she had giggled.

@Hestia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to what you say and smiles a little bit as you say what you do as i love every word of what i hear. Feeling special that only i will have the honor of touching you like you would allow me to do. That no one else could have such permission, or even get close to getting such a thing except myself. However, the end part about me enjoying it does make me blush a little bit at hearing you say that just outright. It's okay Ashley it isn't strange at all to think that. Since i am guessing that means you actually trust me a lot to allow me to do that to you, and you're comfortable with doing it means you put faith in me that i wouldn't do it to harm you in anyway. I say with a smile as i lean down and gives you a very brief kiss on the lips, and then shyly starts gripping your breasts since i don't want to waste that opportunity since you were willing to put such faith into me. Also since it clearly means a lot to you if you're not comfortable with anyone else touching them let alone looking at them now. Putting aside my own uncomfortableness of it away since it is a meaningful action to let yourself be vulnerable like this to me, and i need to get over my own embarrassment with these kinds of actions.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia with a smile after her whole speech as she had then blushed after stating it, to think that yesterday she had started off oblivious to them, however now being girlfriend with Hestia, she had like it... when she had grabbed her there? She had shook her head to remove her thoughts, she knew she liked it and wanted to make her happy too. Eventually she had spoken out that is not at all strange enough to think that, and it means that she had trusted her a lot to simply let her do that to her, and that she was comfortable with doing it and placing faith in her that she wouldn't harm her. Kairi didn't speak, she had only giggled, then Hestia had leaned down and gave her a very brief kiss as she had then shyly started to grip her breasts, not wasting an opportunity like this, Kairi had giggled and said out to her "Oh come one, you were so confident and did it a lot better last time, why are you this shy now?" she had let out another giggle.

@Hestia

My face brightens up to a even deeper shade of red as i quickly respond in embarrassment. Because last time was trying to make sure you were comfortable with the idea, and that whole thing. Now it is being treated like a reward, and i've never been in a relationship before this so i'm not the most use to this. I say while blushing bright red as i give your breasts another firm squeeze before stopping a little bit to embarrassed to try and even think of continuing as i get off from above you and sits down beside you instead. I look around where i am, and then opens up my inventory and equips my golden fleece to try and spot a treasure chest if it is within my capacity to do so since more treasure is always nice if nothing else. However, from what i can spot their is absolutely nothing. Their was a moment of a glint that looked like a chest but ended up being a rather shiny rock, and not a corner of a treasure chest sticking out.

After that i look back down to you my blush having calmed down a tiny bit as i gaze at you. Want to head back towards the Artisan, or stay within this really dark cave. I ask in a slightly joking manner hoping to divert you from asking me to squeeze your breasts once more. Silently hoping that in the future that i get use to this concept since otherwise i can only imagine the teasing that could happen do to Kairi constantly suggesting this as some kind of reward.

LD: 11+3=14 (just missed it)

Kairi had giggled seeing her face immediately turning red and she responded out of embarrassment, and she had said last time she was trying to make sure she was comfortable with the idea, and now its being more of a reward, and she has never been in a relationship before and she wasn't used to it. However she had kept bright red as she had gave her breasts a firm squeeze, before stopping and getting off from her. Kairi had giggled at the response, she had knew that she would be too embarrassed to continue with doing it, eventually she had equipped a fleece, and looked like she was trying to look for something, Kairi had gained a evil thought and sitting up she had moved forward and placed her own hands against Hestia's breasts giving it a little squeeze, she had giggled and kissed her on the cheek "Only fair I get a turn after you got two~" she giggled out once more. Then she had said that they should head back to town to finish up the quest, Kairi had nodded her head and stood up offering her a hand to get up.

@Hestia

As i look around the room once more to make sure their wasn't any hidden chest i let out a very loud. Hee-aahh! and backs away a tiny bit while blushing bright red after seeing it was you as i stop backing away. The sound being a mixture of trying to say the word hey, and then my brain catching up to react normally to the suddenness of what happened. Th-Tha- YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT! I say in total embarrassment from letting out such a sound. Having been totally caught off guard from having my attention away from you, so didn't see you doing that. Then secondly i didn't expect you to pull such a move out of no where. Hmph. I let out a little grump pout, but i do accept your help in getting back up off the floor still blushing really bright red as i quickly open my inventory once more and equips my casual clothes that i wear the most. The blue jacket, grey shirt, and black pants. I then put my hands within my coat pocket my blush not dying down this time as i look over to you. Let's go over back to the Artisan okay. I say while blushing sounding still embarrassed, but no trace of anger at all. I then think back to you doing that and still just feels embarrassment but a tiny little thought drifts into my head also through the embarrassment. 'That didn't feel so bad.'

Kairi had began to laugh when she had let out a cry then turning back to Kairi saying that she hadn't of heard that, she had said out to her offering a hand for her to get up "No, I think I heard you, and it was very cute." after she had got up she had kissed her on the cheek. However she had put her hands within her coat and she had blushed deeply and still looked embarrassed, and asked to lets just get back to the Artisan. Kairi had moved her hand forward and said out to her "I'm not walking back with out you holding my hand though~" she had giggled. She didn't move unless Hestia had held onto her hand, once she had grasped onto her hand she would finally move forward back to town. She had giggled at the experience of grabbing onto someone elses breasts rather than her own, and even though it wasn't as big as her own... it had felt... nice, feeling the squish on her hand felt really really good.

@Hestia

I just nod my head when you say that you heard me as i look on over to you as you move ahead ever so slightly as i chuckle a little bit at your request for being allowed to move ahead back to the Artisan. I happily oblige you as i take out my right hand from my pocket and holds your hand as the blush ever so slowly fades away as i go back to being totally calm, and not a totally embarrassed mess. i then happily start walking out of the cave alongside you to get out of this dark mess as i start wondering if very dark caves will be a theme of some quests throughout this game. First their is this quest, and then their was the let their be light quest on the second floor. It does leave some curiosity what other quests are out their to do that could have this same setting of very dark lighting. Myself able to hear Kuro following from the sound of his footsteps along the rocky ground following after the two of us with ease. See kairi we entered a dark scary cave, and nothing bad happened at all. I say in a playful and slightly teasing tone about your fears before we entered this c

Kairi had smiled when she had obliged by Kairi's rules when it comes to walking her back into town and she had held her hand. She had walked by her side as they had walked down the pathway back towards the main settlement, she was simply loving every minute she had been spending with her new girlfriend, whether that was wanting to try to stay home all day, cuddling in the resturant before eating, or making their way towards a cave and cuddling there too. She had simply loved it, she was... simply at bliss. She couldn't be more happy than she is now at the current moment. She had looked up to Hestia when she had spoke out saying that they had entered a dark scary cave and nothing bad happened at all, she had said to her with a playful tone "No... but, we did cuddle and both of us got to grab rather squishy things." she had giggled looking back forward to the path that they had walked down to get back to the main settlement.

@Hestia

I blush a tiny bit at your words at your description of what happened during our time within the cave. I guess that is one way to say what happened during our stay within their. I say while blushing a tiny bit as we head on back towards the settlement to turn in this quest before we get to head towards the teleport pad to prepare for the traveler quest. Which takes a full day's travel to even get to completing it, and the another day's travel to get back. I think back towards the desert, and can only hope that the desert sandstorms are as bad as when i went their since they barely even picked up at all. We walk hand and hand back towards the town of beginning passing back over the slightly rugged landscape as it turns back to pure forests, and eventually to the grassy fields that await players who exit the town of beginnings along with some boar pups here and their to greet players and give them a tough time if they get to close.

Kairi had giggled when she had spoke out saying that it was one way to say that happened in our stay there. She didn't really have much to say however she was a little upset at something, they had one more quest to get through... however the quest takes longer than 1 day to complete, which means they are going to have to camp somewhere in the wilderness of the deserts, which had worried her a little bit in which she had spoke out. "Hey... Ember? The quest I have heard takes more than one day to complete, which means we are gonna have to camp somewhere just to sleep... h-how are we going to do something like that?" she had asked out sharing her concerns over the quest, wearing a bikini and showing off more of her body to Hestia wasn't a huge concern to her at all, however a huge concern is staying safe away from any mobs trying to complete a quest and to stay in shelter.

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding of the worry as i give your hand a gentle squeeze of comfort before i say anything as i smile down at you. Well that can be done by you sharing a tent with myself so we can at least be away from the natural elements of nature as best as we're able to do so. Then i can just have Kuro keep watch for us, and if he sees any enemies approaching could give out a warning roar, or growl to let us know that is happening. With that we should be able to handle the night rather easily  if everything goes well. I say optimistically with a smile. Hoping that by saying this it will be able to help alleviate any fears you could have about staying out in the wilds where it can be dangerous. As we walk and talk the settlement gets closer and closer till we pass the entrance into the town, and are now walking in the streets once more of the Town of Beginnings with my familiar following right behind us.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia when she had asked her about the wilderness out there, she had felt a little comforted when she had squeezed her hand, Hestia had explained out that they would share a tent so they could stay away from the natural elements and maybe even mobs if the come around, and they would have Kuro to keep watch for them, and if he sees and enemies he would let us know, and from there they would be able to handle everything well. She had then got a blush on her face, she was okay with wearing a bikini, however there was some things she wanted to ask her "W-well because of the heat, I am going to have to wear the bikini I have just to stay cool, and well... are you okay with me showing you more of my body than what you have seen so far?" she had giggled, she didn't have a problem with it, however she didn't want to make her feel uncomforable about it because there is just more of her body to see, possibly even... her chest.

@Hestia

My face darkens a tiny bit more with a blush as you explain that i could end up seeing more of your body, and also do to the fact i'll get to be able to see you in a bikini. I just nod my head yes though that i would be fine with it. It's okay Kairi it's no worries at all. I'll be fine with that don't worry. I say kindly with a smile as i truly don't mind such a situation. I'll get to see more of my lovely girlfriend, and i'll be able to hopefully gain more of a immunity towards being absolutely embarrassed from the teasing and breast squeezing. After thinking that i look around the area and see that we're probably really close to the park if i am able to remember this general area correctly. As we're walking through the actual Town of the Beginnings i do move a bit closer towards you though as i continue holding your hand with mine. Trying to make it painfully obvious as possible to any onlookers to not dare try anything because you're already taken by me.

Kairi had looked at Hestia when she had said that it was okay and it was going to be fine, she had giggled and said "And well... since we are going to share a tent, I only assume we're gonna be together and... maybe cuddle to sleep, but are you okay with sleeping with me with such a lack of clothing and well... me potentially being sweaty?" she had giggled out. Eventually they had made their way back towards the main settlement, however Kairi had already forgotten where in the world she had been, she had looked from side to side trying to find their way towards their destination, however they had found their path and starting walking down the path towards where the Artisan was to deliver this gemstone. She had looked up to Hestia and smiled as she had leaned up to plant a kiss on her cheek.

@Hestia

It's fine Kairi don't worry. It won't be a problem at all okay. That isn't much of a problem at all for really, so don't worry to much about it okay. I say in a gentle tone of voice not really thinking of that possibility, but i just wished to comfort you so i said what just came natural. To not allow this to be a worry to allow them to cross that bridge when it comes to it. If anything all it is, is just a little bit of sweat that could easily be handled with a jacket of some type or just wearing clothes. Which would be possible since i have the survival skill which will allow me to easily wear anything basically. I smile rather happily as i feel you kiss me on the cheek for a brief moment since we are both still walking back towards the park to turn in this quest, and i give your hand a gentle squeeze back for the kiss. As we walk along the roads towards the park eventually trees come within sight once more to reveal the park in all of its beautiful nature glory that it has to give to players. To allow them a small fraction of it while getting a chance to so without the fear of monsters around the corner to somehow ruin the experience of it.

Kairi had let out a deep breath when Hestia her lovely girlfriend had said that it wouldn't be a problem at all, and she doesn't need to worry about anything, with a smile she had nodded her head and looked back forward towards the path, she had looked down and began to wonder if she was going to wear anything revealing even if its just to make her feel more comfortable, she had looked up to Hestia and she had smiled as she had leaned up to plant a kiss on her cheek. In response Hestia had gave her a gentle squeeze and they had made their way towards the park where it just been beautiful, she had looked towards Hestia and had pulled her close as she had then let go of her hand and got on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around her neck pulling her into a kiss. It was a beautiful environment and she wanted to kiss her while they were here.

@Hestia

As we enter the park i look around wit ha smile, and i feel you have me turn to you as i do so with a slight curious look on my face. The curiosity doesn't last long as i feel you wrap your arms around my neck as i happily kiss you upon the lips deeply and lovingly as i wrap my arms around you. I can only enjoy this rather nice moment as their is a gentle breeze blowing through the park as the sun shines down as it is still early enough to enjoy the day for the most part. The sun having barely began to start to set upon the floor. Eventually the kiss must come to a end as i pull away and looks down at you with a rather big and happy smile upon my face. Come on lets go over to that Artisan to get this quest over with, and then either relax for the rest of the day. Or, we could start that traveler quest as soon as we get onto the fifth floor with only a rest to get something to eat for lunch. I say our options regarding what to do after this.

Kairi had pulled Hestia her lovely girlfriend into a kiss wrapping her arms around her neck, she had felt Hestia happily and lovingly kiss her back and she had wrapped her arms around her, she had simply enjoyed moments like this where they could spend a few moments just enjoying the environment and enjoying each other kissing or cuddling, the sun had set upon them and the breeze had felt good as they had romantically kissed in the park. Eventually the kiss had to end and Hestia had broke off from the kiss, and she had said with a smile on her face and said that they should find the Artisan, then they could relax for the rest of the day or they could start the traveler quest as soon as possible and get to the fifth floor with only a rest to get something to eat for lunch, Kairi had nodded her head and she had said to her "I would like to get the quest done as soon as possible, so after this lets go get lunch and get to the quest. But first... just one more moment..." she giggled and pulled her for another kiss.

@Hestia

I hear your words and nods my head understanding the want of completing this quest. Since the sooner getting this quest done means getting the traveler quest done. Which will allow you to finally be able to relax and enjoy your stay on the cold fourth floor that awaits for getting back home. I then hear the one more moment part and smiles as i see you lean in for another kiss as i happily oblige the offer and returns the kiss just as lovingly, but only doing so for a brief moment then quickly pulling away. Now then get on over towards the Artisan, and complete this quest. If you want to kiss more we can do so later. I say with a grin as i walk on over towards the Artisan just making sure i stay within eyesight. Not staying directly right by your side, and only just making sure to keep you within eyesight encase the filthy perv is somehow still around and wanting to cause trouble with you. I look over towards my familiar though and does motion for him to follow you to protect you.