[PP - F1/F4] Cave Explorers << Third Lesson >>

"Lets get moving! Hiyah!" she had said acting as if she was a horse and she had did a few jumps on the back of her back as they had moved forward. She had eventually stopped moving and just nuzzled her head against hers as she pressed her body forward, her chest against her neck as they had moved forward. She had thought of getting a familiar, she had wondered what she would get, however she had gotten a cute idea to get a familiar like Kuro however a female variant that way Kuro could also have someone special in his life, however she didn't want anything to backfire. She knew she had gotten one of those materials from the event so she could get a bonus through a consumable however she had needed to find a item to get the same bonus and having a familiar call would be extremely helpful, she had looked to Hestia and said "So.. you are a performer right?" she had asked curiously to her girlfriend.

@Hestia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle at the call as if i was some sort of race horse and decides to entertain the notion wanting to play along. As soon as you say Hiyah i start running forward through the snow with Kuro having to fly faster to try and keep up with the two of us which is fairly easy for the familiar since this is his home floor and is use to flying in it. I smile happily as i feel you nuzzle your head against mine and get all comfortable as i can imagine you trying to catch some sleep during this moment. I grin a bit imagining the cute sight that would make, and i can only wish their were something like cameras allowed in this world to capture that moment. Eventually i hear your voice once more as i just smile and says. Yes i am performer. I sadly haven't had time for getting materials though for my shop, so not a lot of supply in their. Though once i manage to get a good bit of materials i will be back to crafting things up, and if anything when you want me to make the familiar call i will use that item the game gave us for the holidays to make sure that i get a perfect for the familiar call. I say in a cheerful voice willing to use my item for the one that is close to my heart. What about yourself Ashley? Do you have a profession yet?

Hestia has spoken out that she was indeed a performer, however she had sadly haven't had the time to get materials for her shop, and if anything if she wanted she could make a familiar call with the material she had gotten from the holiday event, Kairi shook her head and said "Nooo, you don't need to waste a valuable material on me trying to get a familiar Ember, you are better off trying to use it for yourself." she said hugging her tight nuzzling her head on the side of hers. Then eventually she had asked out what about herself if she had a profession, she had said out to her and said "At the moment, I do not have a profession, I have been rather confused what I should be though, there's not a lot of options however I just cant pick one." she had let out a giggle. She had moved her body and chest from right to left and said "What do you think I should be Ember?" she had asked with a giggle.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at what you say and shakes my head side to side. You see Ashley i am not wasting the item at all since i am using it for you. How can i waste something if it is for helping out the one that i care for the most in this world. I say to you with a smile on my face saying each word sincerely and meaningfully. I grin enjoying the nuzzling and the hugs since i do enjoy snuggles and such so this is nice. Even if it causes me to blush ever so slightly from being unused to this being from a girlfriend. I nod in understanding to the point of the choice being rather difficult to make for a profession. Then i hear you ask for my opinion as i say without skipping a beat. Well you can go about it two ways Ashley. You can choose performer also since you said you wished to be an idol, so by being a performer in here you can get all the practice you can get from that profession. However, if you want to go about it in the efficient manner of people you know and trying to have the maximum options. Then well their are the other options out their like blacksmiths and all of that, but i do believe performer would be best for you since you do wish to be a idol for a career. I say truthfully to you as the town of Snowfrost starts to come within sight.

Kairi had giggled as Hestia had spoken out being extremely cute like and saying that how could she be wasting something for helping someone that she cares the most for in this world. Kairi had giggled and said "Now all thats stopping me from kissing you deeply right now is that I am on your back, so this will have to do for now." she had leaned forward and gave a long kiss on her cheek as she had moved back giggling. Then she had asked what she should do for a profession, and without a second thought in her head Hestia had said out to her that she should be a performer as well just because she wants to be a pop idol. Kairi had giggled and said "Well being a pop idol doesn't fully mean just singing silly! There's also dancing and where cute things, having other people at times." she smiled and nuzzled her head against Hestia's "I've been kind of thinking on being a cook or a merchant, however I am just very much unsure."

@Hestia

I blush a tiny bit at the kiss as i just continue running on over towards the town of Snowfrost. Now the only thing keeping me from being able to kiss you is that i can't turn my head around like some sort of owl. I say playfully to you as i continue to run through the snow which is requiring a bit of balance and such since walking through any terrain that isn't the ground provides a challenge. I grin and chuckle a bit as you explain the things that go into being a pop idol. Yeah i know Ashley i am just saying though. To practice singing is a good thing...hmm maybe actually if you wanted to practice singing you could help me by doing little duets with me when i record for my shop. I offer with a smile upon my face as i say so. Also, maybe a merchant might be a good idea since i don't think their are many out their at the moment. I only know of one, and that is because i think he is rather well-known by this point. I say to you with a slight shrug of my shoulders unsure of what path would be best. Since it would depend on what you would enjoy the most.

Kairi had let out a giggle when she had said that the only thing that is keeping her from being able fro kissing her is that she couldn't turn her head like a owl, she had giggled and nuzzled her head against hers. Eventually she had just said out that its a good idea to practice her singing was a good thing, however if she just wanted to practice she could help her do some duets, Kairi had giggled and said "I would love to!" she kissed her cheek. However she did say merchant would be a good idea as there isn't any at the moment, there is only one however he is the most well known. Eventually they had made it into down and found themselves on one of the paths, Kairi had gotten off of her back and grabbed her hand and spun her around "Come here~" she had exclaimed as she pulled her close pressing her body against hers and pressing her lips against Hestia's wrapping her arms around Hestia as she could finally give her a kiss.

@Hestia

i smile happily as i hear your giggle something that i have quickly grown to love the sound of since it just sounds amazing. Sounding something that is unearthly since it inspires a feeling of happiness and ease knowing that everything is okay with how things are. I grin happily feeling the kiss on my cheek as i finally arrive into the town as i pout a tiny bit knowing i'll have to stop using your real name since we're in a public space now. Well i'm glad you liked my idea Kairi after, and i can only hope that you also manage to pick the profession you'll be happiest doing. Also, that when you make your shop you choose a location that would be comfortable for you. I say with a small chuckle knowing the likelihood of your shop being built on this floor is not likely since you're not liking the cold one bit.

Eventually we travel far enough and i feel you wanting to get off, so i lower myself to the ground and then lets go of your legs once you are ready. Once i am fully up i feel myself getting spun around and i look down into your eyes as i hear those words as i only have a few moments to process them. 'Come here what doe-' thoughts get cut off as i feel your lips against my and your arms around my neck. My thoughts momentarily stopping since i am still unused to this, but definitely not protesting against it. I happily wrap my arms around your neck and returns the kiss lovingly and deeply.

Kairi had let out a giggle saying that she hopes that she would managed to find the profession shes the happiest doing, and that she should choose a location that would be the most comfortable to her, Kairi had said to her "Well I wouldn't mind finding a spot here on the fourth floor, after all I've found my new home here, no longer do I have to go to Inn's to sleep, I can come home and see my beautiful girlfriend every day from now on." she giggled. Then they had made it to the main settlement and spun her around to give her a loving kiss, Hestia in shock for just a second before wrapping her own arms around Kairi's and returned the kiss, eventually Kairi had broke their lips away from the kiss and she had placed her forehead on Hestia's rubbing her nose against Hestia's "I love you Ember." she giggled enjoying embracing her new girlfriend before heading to the first floor to eat and then do a quest. 

@Hestia

I smile very happily hearing that you would want to build your shop here on this floor. Well as long as you're okay with that, and i can't wait for that either Ashley. To come home and getting to see my beautiful, and absolutely cute girlfriend. I say in a happy tone of voice at the thought of such a day. Of coming home after a long day of questing and fighting, and then coming home back to my house and seeing my girlfriend waiting or for him to arrive possibly short after. Then just spending the evening together and enjoying every moment of it. I look into your eyes lovingly after the kiss as i happily rub my nose against yours back. And i love you also Ashley. You are one of the most important things in this life to me. I tell you gently and lovingly as i hug you back. Then i follow you towards the teleporter so we can get some good food at a restaurant, and then proceed to the quest we have planned to accomplish today. I look over towards my familiar to see how he is doing and sees him walking beside you to allow himself to try and open up and get to know you since he realizes this is important to me. Since in his eyes i have taken you into my home as a mate.

Kairi had smiled when Hestia had responded saying that she wouldn't wait to being able coming home to seeing her and called her beautiful and absolutely cute. Then she had pulled Hestia in for a kiss and then they took a moment with their foreheads pressing against each others and happily rub their noses together, she had replied back that she loves her too and is the one of the most important things in this life for her Kairi had smiled wide and said out "Awe, you are so important to me too. However I wish I could be as cute as you." she had giggled. Eventually she just wanted to just get out of this cold weather, so she had broke the embrace and let her to the floor teleporter and they both had teleported to floor 1, immediately feeling more warm she had taken off her coat and said busting her chest out stretching up having her chest jiggle a bit "Finally freedom from the cold!" she had giggled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit as you call me even cuter then you which is a huge compliment. I don't know what you're talking about Kairi. You are the absolute cutest one out of the two of us. I mean you make sure you're cute all the time basically. While i just go through my life looking how i do without trying to be cute. I say with a smile as i look down into your eyes as we're now on the first floor. I take the cloak as you take it off and adds it to my inventory once more for safe keeping. I just giggle even more at the cute little cheer of being out of the fourth floor. I don't know what you're talking about Kairi. I didn't feel any cold at all. I say playfully knowing that is only because of the survival skill. Otherwise i would be shivering like you were, and how i was back when i first went to that floor totally unprepared for any sort of cold weather. Anyway do you know any good places Kairi? Cause i honestly don't know any good places to eat at since i've never went to a actual restaurant for a bite to eat.

Kairi had shook her head and said "No, you are the cutest of the two, I may look cute but you are cute yourself and everything you say is absolutely cute" she looked down embarrassed puffing out her cheeks "And I cant compete to that level of cuteness." Eventually as they had stepped out of the teleporter on floor 1 and Kairi had handed back her coat, and then said out with a giggle that she didn't know what she was talking about and she didn't feel cold at all she had said to her "You're weeeeeird." she shook her head and puffed out her cheeks and she leaned forward to her face "You are just more used to the cold, I am more used to this sort of temperature." she leaned back and placed a finger below her finger and said "Well... no, I haven't had the col to really purchase food, I have been mostly been trying to get free food or just have starved for the past few weeks." she had looked down looking a bit depressed "Its been... hard."

@Hestia

I just smile at your words of how you say that i am cute, and what i say is somehow just as cute in some form or the other. I just hold your hand and starts to lead you through the first floor Town Of Beginnings for us to find any breakfast place that looks good, and definitely more important smells absolutely amazing.Well i won't deny that statement since even back in the real world the cold didn't bother me as much as heat did. I say with a shrug while chuckling as i look down to you as you explain as i quickly holds you as close to me as possible. Well you never need to worry about food ever again Kairi cause i am here, and i will make sure that you are well taken care of no matter what. I say with a smile as i look into your eyes just feeling a strong compulsion to help and comfort you. I can only assume it is my big sister instincts somehow being involved. Now then why don't we walk around till we find a place that calls for you okay? I would want you to pick some place that you love if you truly had to go some days by starving yourself.

Kairi had looked down as Hestia had grabbed onto her hand, with a smile she had looked to Hestia and gave her a warm smile and laid her head against her arm. Eventually as she had leaned away and said that the cold in the real world didn't bother her as much as the heat did then with a chuckle she had quickly held her as close to her as possible. "Eep!" she let out as her head pressed against her chest and hers pressing against hers looking up to her as she had said out that she didn't need to worry about food ever again because she was here and she would make sure she would be taken care of no matter what. Kairi had smiled and let out a giggle she had said out "See? You are being more cute again!" she laughed out getting on her tippy toes pressing her lips against hers for another quick kiss. Afterwards she had moved away from her and nodded her head, however before she could say anything a man from behind them said out "Looking for a place that calls? Well with a chest like that you'd be invited to mine any day, c'mon how bout you come with me." he said out to Kairi staring at her "gifts".

@Hestia

I just smile at your words finding the fact you call them cute a rather good compliment since that is, from what i can tell, how you compliment things that are positive in nature. Yeah i guess i am being cute again. I say as i then see you getting on your tippy toes and lowers myself and happily returns the quick kiss as i look into your eyes. However, the good moment is ruined by a voice as i turn and sees a man. After his words i give him a fierce glare and steps in front of you as i then equips my armor and weapons. I'm giving you one second to leave right now buddy. I say as my right hand is upon my sword. Knowing i am being slightly hypocritical when telling you to not resort to violence, but that is what i did right away almost. With the only thing before that is a threat to try and make the person back off. She is my girlfriend, and is not interested in some pervert like you.I say while glaring the man down.

Kairi had looked over as a guy had come up and said that with chest like that she would be invited to place like his any day, with a nervous look she had covered her chest with her arms. The man had said with a "innocent" look and started to approach Kairi saying "There's no need to hide them, I just want to get acquainted with them." before he could get any close Hestia had stepped forward equipping her armor and weapons placing her hand on her sword saying to leave right now and stating that she was her girlfriend and no interested in a guy like him. The guy had chuckled and said "Well aren't you lucky to have a girl with such a huge rack, but theres no need to be hostile, I am a equal man, you can come to and we all can have fun together. Come on, just let me have a little fun." he said with a chuckle staring at Hestia with desperate eyes moving forward to her and said "We can have fun, theres no need to be hostile."

@Hestia

I glare at this man by blood boiling with fury as i take out my sword and points it at his neck. Get lost. NOW. I say with pure anger in my voice sick of this man's attitude, and even more so of how pathetic he looks. If you aren't scared of losing your head literally be scared of the lion right behind you wanting to tear you limb from limb. I say as my familiar Kuro growls loudly right behind the person with his size is that of a large dog. Now then one last warning get lost now. I say my hand clenched tightly into a fist as i am oh so tempted to punch this man where it will hurt for daring to even speak in such a manner. Not just to me, or Kairi just to any woman in general. I glance back towards you with a gentle caring look. It's okay Kairi i'm here, and no one will treat you like this pig here unless they want to learn the true meaning of the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."

The man had looked towards Kuro which was a lion the size of a large dog with the eyes of a eagle, and he looked up to Hestia and said "Fine, but I hope you feel proud of yourself that you wouldn't have such a great time with me tonight." then he had tucked his hands into his pocket and walked away. Kairi had gotten onto knees and kept her arms around her chest looking down with a saddened look "Do some really want to do bad things to me just because of this? Because of how big my chest actually is?" her eyes being open, she wasn't so oblivious anymore and she truly was seeing how some had actually acted and how some would treat other women, it was sick, she had gotten sick to her stomach, she had then thought to herself... sure its not a bad idea to look cute and have this sort of outfit, however she was more worried about her own personal space, beginning to tear up she had began to cry.

@Hestia

I just glare at the man till he is far enough  away. I then nod appreciatively to my familiar as i then look to you and sees you on your knees and beginning to tear up. I quickly get onto my own knees and hugs you tightly. Come on Kairi lets get us somewhere a little more private okay. I say softly and gently as i gently run my hand gently through your hair. It's okay i'm here Kairi. Hestia is here to make sure nothing like that could happen. I say in a soft voice as the sight of you crying breaks my heart as i hold you close to me. My familiar Kuro making sure nobody gets close enough to disturb us. Want to go somewhere a little more private and try to talk about this Ashley. I say in a soft enough voice, so only you would here me say your actual name. Maybe go get us one of your favorite snacks or foods to help calm you down a little bit after that. I offer in a gentle and caring voice as i'm quickly trying to think of anything and everything to help at this moment.