[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Kairi had smiled as they had hugged tightly just crying into each other's shoulders, she had hugged one of the most loving and caring girls she could possibly ever date in her life, and she was entirely a keeper. Eventually she had broke off from her shoulder, and she had smiled seeing that she had smiled happily, and then they both had moved forward kissing each other passionately and showing each other how much they had loved each other, Kairi placing her hand on Hestia's cheek as they had kissed, and she just didn't want to stop kissing her or being in her arms ever, she didn't really want to do the last quest for the day... however she knew that she had to get to work and get stuff done. She had broke away from the kiss, smiling, before moving in to kiss her again only quickly this time. And she had looked at Hestia and said out to her in a whisper "I love you so so much Ember. More than anything."

@Hestia

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the kiss ended i move my head back while looking within your eyes with a gentle and loving look. i then feel your lips upon my own quickly once more as i happily return the rather quick kiss. Once it is over i just smile and whisper back. I love you to Ashely more than anything else within this world. I say in a gentle tone of voice  filled with love as i then hug you tightly not wanting this moment to end. However, no matter how much i wish for this to continue the day continues on whether i like it or not. I eventually stop hugging and finishes up the rest of our meal together if you join in doing so. Once our meal is done i pay for it as i look to you. guess we should go on over to the fifth floor now Kairi we got this quest to finish up so you can live comfortably in any environment, and more importantly within my home that way we both can enjoy it rather then just one while you don't enjoy the weather all that much do to your outfits being restricted. I say with a chuckle.

Kairi had smiled after she had whispered to her that she had loved her more than anything and Hestia had replied that she had loved her more than anything else in the world, then moving to hug her tightly, Kairi had returned the hug and moved back out to kiss her on the lips another time quickly. Eventually Hestia had broke off from the hug and she had finished the rest of the meal occasionally giving Kairi some if she had liked at least a portion. Afterwards she had paid for the meal and looked back to Kairi, then had said out that she had guessed that they should go to the fifth floor to get this quest finished so she could live comfortably in any environment and most importantly within her home so they could both enjoy it, happy but still complaining she had said out "But Hesty... I just wanna be lazy all day, that requires a lot of walking in the heat and in return a lot of woooork." she had puffed out her cheeks as she had laid her head against the table.

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit at your words as i do get out of my seat and crosses my arms at my chest as i look at you. No being lazy Kairi come on now time to go off towards the fifth floor. I say as i tug at your arm to pull you out of your seat if i need to do so. Not going to allow you to be lazy at all, and figuring pulling you along if need be is the only substitute that will work since spanking won't work since their is no pain within this game. Even if this is work Kairi the reward in the end is totally worth it since it allows you to be able to handle basically any floor without any problems. Now come on lets get going. I say to you with a look that says that i won't be backing down at all from this at all. Kuro my familiar is just calmly watching this go on without any real care. All he is doing is glancing around the room to make sure nobody looks for to long with weird looks, and especially looking out for the individual who makes you uncomfortable.

Kairi had groaned when she had seen Hestia cross her arms and and said out to her that there was no being lazy and its time to go to the fifth floor, she had tugged Kairi's arm to pull her out of her seat and said even if it is work the reward in the end was totally worth it as it had basically allowed her to go to any floor without any problems, and to just get going. She had moaned and complained however she had slumped forward and moved sluggishly forward and just wanted to complain with all the walking that they had to do in the upcoming hour and day. She had puffed out her cheeks again, it wasn't the fact that she had basically needed to wear a bikini since it had been too hot on the fifth floor, she just didn't want to keep moving in a specific direction till they eventually find something and then all the way back to the main settlement. However she had just sighed it off and just followed behind Hestia just wanting to hug, cuddle, and kiss all day.

@Hestia

I smile happily as you do eventually follow behind me as i grab your hand and holds it with a smile on my face. I then lead you out of the shop and back into the outside that is the Town of Beginnings. With that i then lead you towards the teleport pad where we can then start get going on getting you that survival skill. I feel my mind wander ever so slightly wondering what that marriage quest is like that is within this game. What other quests are still out within this game for the floors and will Cardinal ever make new ones. I look around the town and see players walking around and making their way to wherever they need to go. My familiar walking beside you and keeping a strict eye around at everything making sure nothing could come close to harm you. So kairi after this quest what should we do? i ask curiously wondering if we should be making some plans for what to do next.

Kairi had looked towards Hestia that had grabbed onto her hand, she had at least liked that she had took her hand and lead her out of the shop and towards the teleport pad, she hadn't really think of anything at the current moment, she had mostly just didn't want to do all this walking however, she would do it if it means relaxing sleep at her girlfriends home maybe besides her soon. She had looked over to Kuro when he had kept a sharp eye on her, and she had looked back to Hestia which had asked after this quest, what would they do? She had giggled and said "Well I still have one more lesson after this. So there is that, however I don't know what else to do from there." she smiled. She had looked at the floor teleporter and she had opened her menu's as she had looked back over to Hestia with a blush before swapping her Battle Princess with her Bikini, before looking at Hestia with a red face saying "W-well... how do I look?" she had asked nervously.

@Hestia

I nod my head at that figuring the fourth lesson would be a rather good choice for something to do after this quest. Since that means the basic four quests can be completed before you reach level fifteen hopefully. Since otherwise getting the levels for it would sadly be lossed like it was for myself. As we get closer towards the teleporter pad with it just being within sight, and i can see a brief flicker of light of some kind, and then you asking me what i think of whatever you're wearing. I look back and sees the outfit and my face immediately gains a blush at the sight of your outfit. 'is every outfit of hers revealing in some way!' I think to myself in some disbelief, shock, and embaressment wondering if that is a actual fact about this girl. Myself having not seen anything to go against it. I realize very soon after that i have been silent as i quickly respond slightly stumbling through my words. You look great, amazing Kairi. I say while blushing.

Kairi had smiled when seeing her lovely girlfriend nod her head when she had said about the last lesson that she had needed to do, she had recalled on what level she was... she had knew that she was growing pretty quickly, she had already achieved Level 11. Which was a accomplishment all their own because she had heard that many people have finished all four but not had reached that level. Before long they had made it to the floor teleporter and eventually she had switched to her swimsuit, feeling embarrassed she had asked how she had looked. And she had seen the shock in her eyes, before she had blushed out and said that she had looked great. Kairi had giggled and looked down and said "W-well... are you going to change into something or are you going to stay with that outfit on." she had said with a smile curious if she had any other outfit kicking the ground before wanting to get to Floor 5.

@Hestia

I was planning to stay within this outfit. I mean unless you wanted me to change into something else. I say with a small blush on my face as we stop before the teleporter pad since i can see you don't wish to proceed before answering this question. I do notice your foot going against the ground as i just nod my head figuring that i should change my clothes since that probably means you probably want to see me in a different outfit at this point. I quickly try to think of some kind of outfit that would work possibly for a desert like condition of lots of heat. I open up my inventory and search through some clothes that i could wear that would be slightly more appropriate for the weather rather than my jacket and such that would be fit for almost fall type of weather. My familiar Kuro is resting at your feet now that we have stopped and is looking around the area with a slightly bored expression.

Kairi had looked down kicking the ground before Kuro had laid there blushing hearing Hestia say that she was planning to stay in this outfit, unless she had wanted to see her change into something else, Kairi had smiled and blushed deeper and said to her "I-I do want to see you in a different outfit, I don't want to be the only one in a swim suit or in a different outfit." she had giggled trying to imagine you in a bikini or some form of swimsuit. However eventually as she had opened her inventory to look she had looked down to Kuro that had began to rest at Kairi's feet, getting down on her knees she had began to pet Kuro as she had waited for Hestia to change or just say out that she was ready to teleport to the fifth floor, Kairi in her head was complaining however the thought of her girlfriend in a swimsuit had overpowered her fears and she would easily teleport to the fifth floor because of her beauty or at least what she could think of her body.

@Hestia

I nods my head as i open up my inventory and looks through my inventory for some kind of clothes that could work for a more summer like outfit.  Eventually i find two outfits that could work as i nod my head and swaps to my first outfit that is a lot more comfortable for myself this. I wait to hear your reaction after viewing this outfit as i even do a small little spin with it to get the full 360 view of the outfit. After that i then switch to my other outfit that i am not as comfortable this. My face gaining a blush upon it do to wearing a bikini within the middle of this town as i look at you rubbing my right arm with my left hand a bit nervously at the looks i could be getting as i immediately look to my familiar who just flaps his wings once and gets back up off the ground. After that my familiar starts doing what thankfully he can have the possibility of doing. Being frightening since he is a lion the size of a large dog  with wings that fit his size that would allow him to fly.

Kairi had looked up to see that she had switched to a different outfit, however it had looked pretty similar to her previous outfit, just without the jacket, then she had waited to hear her opinion, Kairi had giggled and said "Looks like any other of your outfits, however you still look beautiful as always." she had smiled, however she had then switched to a different outfit which was a white bikini, Kairi had blushed as she had seen most of her body this way and saw all of her curves and body, and she had just smiled and blushed very deeply. Eventually she had moved forward and placed her hands on her hips and said to her wrapping her arms around her "Absolutely beautiful... never saw your body like this... and you look rather..." she had looked over with a blush before pulling her into a hug saying "... W-well... sexy..." she had blushed more, she was new to this sort of terminology, however she had felt like she could call her girlfriend that.

@Hestia

I nod my head at that knowing that outfit is like my usual ones, but that doesn't mean i didn't wish to try and get away by just getting rid of my usual jackets. However, at hearing the next one and seeing your reaction. I see the very deep blush upon your face as i can only feel slightly better at that fact since at least you're feeling like i am now since you're blushing. When you start moving forward and putting your hands upon my face my own blush darkens once more as i look down into your eyes as i slowly wrap my arms around you also after a bit. When i hear you call me sexy i feel a slight swell of pride and happiness at being called that. Since i know that you actually mean that when you say it to me. Well you look absolutely amazing yourself Kairi. I say in a slightly shy tone of voice as i then look towards the teleporter pad. Can we get towards the fifth floor now please. I ask almost pleadingly.

Eventually she had wrapped her arms around her as well hugging each other basically almost naked, however Hestia had said that she had looked absolutely amazing, Kairi had looked to the side and returned with a shy comment of her own "A-am I not sexy?" she had smiled and giggled out of embarrassment. And Hestia had then asked out if she could get to the fifth floor. Kairi had giggled and said out to her "W-what if I wanna enjoy the sight of you embarrassed here?" she was hoping that she was good at flirting however she wouldn't blame her if she had didn't like it. However she had grabbed onto Hestia's hand and said out "Teleport Floor 5" and in a instant stepping forward they had moved from Floor One to Floor Five, and immediately she had felt the heat, she had slumped forward with her chest doing a jiggle as she had said out "Its so hoooot... I am totally going to be so sweaty in the tent..." she had puffed out her cheeks "Now I am going to be too gross for you to cuddle..." she had mumbled.

@Hestia

You are sexy Kairi. I say with a nod of my head while blushing still as i look at you as Kuro walks on over towards the teleporter platform and rests upon it to wait to be teleported alongside us. When i hear you say that you would like to see me embarrassed just makes me blush more. I would prefer not being absolutely embarrassed. I say while looking at you as we go over to the teleporter pad as i look at you. However, if you wanted to make me embarrassed here i would only want to do the same to you, and i would find a way. I say in a joking tone of voice as my blush slowly disappears. Once the words for teleporting to the fifth floor are said i don't feel the heat barely at all do to the survival skill. However, i can see the effect of the heat on you as. I pat you on the shoulder gently knowing how bad the heat must be for you at this moment. Come on Kairi lets get going to the beginning of this quest. I say in a gentle tone of voice.

Kairi had smiled when Hestia had spoken out saying that she was indeed Sexy, Kairi had gave out a small blush and said out "But you are more Sexy than me." Smiling when she had blushed even more she had said out that she would prefer not to get embarrassed, and if she wanted to make her feel embarrassed here she would only want to do the same, which had brought a smile onto her face, gaining a idea she had said "Okay!" and she had gave Hestia's bottom a smack leaving a palm print because of the system and she had quickly grabbed onto her hand and said out to Teleport. Stepping out she had had giggled and looked towards Hestia it was merely only a matter of time before she would extract her revenge on her... however, she was curious on how she was going to get her back. Eventually though she had said that they should get the quest started, she had scoffed and said "Do I have too?" she had puffed out her cheeks.

@Hestia

Upon having my ass smacked my face turns bright red as i look at you being a mix of embarrassed, frustrated, and confused as i just sputter out words. Y-Yo-Ha-WHY!? I can only think to say at this moment while blushing absolutely mad. I can only give a small glare as you look me in the eyes. I will find some way to get back at you. I say still totally embarrassed at the moment as i look you in the eyes. My voice not sounding as angry or frustrated just more so embarrassed in general. After i had asked about getting the quest started i just nod my head and grabs your hand and starts to lead you towards the direction of the quest giver to begin this quest forcing myself to ignore the stares that i am getting for my outfit. Come on Kairi this quest won't start itself. I say to you as my familiar calmly follows us while keeping more on guard by monitoring his surrounds encase anyone looks like they could try to move closer.

Kairi had began to laugh when Hestia had reacted that way and had gotten really embarrassed, she had mainly did it to see her reaction and to see what she would even do to get her back, and when she had said that she would find some way to get back at her, she had giggled and said "You are so cute when you are so angry." she had placed a finger on her lip still chuckling. However eventually she had grabbed her hand and started to guide her towards the quest giver, basically forcing the quest to begin, she had grinned a little bit when she had said that the quest wouldn't start itself. Kairi had shook her head and plastered a smile back on her face still proud of what she had done. Eventually a the NPC had came out and explained that she had lost her precious cargo and its lost out in the sand out there, and she had gotten sick and she needed rest. Kairi had bowed before the NPC and said to her "We will find the cargo, we promise." and let out a cute chuckle.

@Hestia

I lead you towards the quest giver who is a NPC who tells of the location of the cargo, and where the two of us could find it as you get the little quest prompt and you accept the quest. I just nod my head happily at that glad we could get started with this quest at the moment. However, the hard part begins now which is two days of travel to get this cargo back to this sickly NPC. You ready for two days of travel Kairi? Cause i'm sure for you this won't be enjoyable do to really hot days, and then freezing cold nights. I say with a pat on your shoulder knowing that this won't be fun for you with how things are since even if pain isn't able to be felt the biting cold, or scorching heat is something that us players aren't allowed mercy on sadly. My familiar Kuro just waits patiently at our sides gazing around at the other NPCs and the occasional players that walk by to make them back off if they fear such a creature of his appearance.