[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Kairi had kissed Hestia with all the love, care, and passion she could possibly muster to Hestia, she had loved her so much, and she had just wanted to show all the love in the world, as she was her special princess. However eventually Hestia had broke away, Kairi and Hestia both catching a breath after that kiss, and she had smiled as she had moved her hand to her cheek and gently caresses it asking out if she was okay to try to go to sleep, and that they had an entire day's walk ahead of them, and trying to do that tired would be entirely unsafe. Kairi had giggled and said "Are you sure you don't want another "reward"?" she had giggled poking fun at the grabbing her breast reward from earlier today, she had blushed a little bit and said "But... in this world its very minor and provides a lot of benefits... and well..." she had looked over to the side and back up to Hestia and said "I love you so much, more than anything, and I think its not too huge in this world as it is in the real world... but... would you marry me?" she had giggled nervously.

@Hestia

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At hearing those words my entire mind just goes blank. Trying to understand what i had just been told, and all of the things that go along with that. I-i-i am sorry what? I say in complete shock at hearing such words as my mind tries to help me through this. ' Marriage? Marriage! We've only known each other for two days right?! I mean we did enter this relationship rather quickly. But that is a relationship not marriage! What do i say? What do i do? Oh god now that is to quickly, but i don't want to make her sad by saying no. Okay calm down Ember you can do this. Just take a few calming breathes. There you go now then if you just explain yourself this will all go  good.' I think to myself taking actual slow calming breathes when i told myself to do so. After i calmed my thoughts i look to you and says slowly not wanting to stumble through my words or say the wrong thing. Kairi i love you i really do, but marriage is a bit obligation and i know it's not the same as it is in real life. However, i would prefer the marriage to be shown that we take our time with these things. To be able to say yes to such an idea like this by having the experience in this relationship to know each other better, and spend more time with each other beyond just two days. I truly do love you, and sometime in the future i will definitely say yes to this. Just not right now i hope you understand Kairi. I say in a gentle tone of voice.

Kairi had giggled when she had basically went on and on about marriage, originally she had been joking, however seeing it for game benefits where nice, however for the most part. Kairi had placed a finger on her lips and let out a hush a few times. She had said with a smile "I am just joking around Ember, marrying for just the benefits is a pretty bad thing to do wouldn't you think so?" she had giggled and pressed her lips against Hestia's and said "I don't want to marry now, however in the future, I expect a yes from you." she had giggled. She had wrapped her arms around Hestia and said "It's so easy to joke around with you and I love it." she let out a lot of giggles. Eventually she had looked to Hestia after a yawn and said to her "I am getting tired though, maybe we should go to bed?" she had smiled, puckering her lips though asking for another kiss.

@Hestia

Once being told to shush i do so rather happily as i try to calm my heartbeat that is beating a bit faster, and slightly glad that apparently this was just all some joke. One that i am glad it was since i was afraid what the outcome would've been if you were serious.  When you press your lips against mine i do kiss you back gently, but a bit shyly still now from the joking. Yeah in my opinion marrying for the benefits isn't a good thing to do. Marriage is marriage it's meant to be done out of love. I say with a nod of my head as i hear you say about the joking thing as i pout a little bit at that almost childishly as i cross my arms at my chest. However, as you wrap your arms around me i slowly do the same as i happily kiss you on the lips so you can head to bed and get some sleep. After the kiss i happy follow up on that idea as i lay down in the tent and quickly fall asleep without any problems.

Kairi had pressed her lips against Hestia's after announcing that she had just been joking, Kairi had nodded her head when she had said that in her opinion marrying for benefits isn't a good thing to do, and its supposed to be done out of love. Kairi had said out to her "Yeah, and I want to have one of the best weddings ever, to the most beautiful women and the best women ever... which is you." she had giggled "But we just have to get to know each other." then she had puckered her lips asking for a kiss, and Hestia had gladly pressed her lips against Hestia's however they had eventually laid down to go to bed. The following morning, forgetting to set any alarm again Kairi was dead asleep laying face down still in her bikini, thankfully nothing went out of her clothing, but she was dead asleep and doesn't show any sign of waking up at the current moment. 

@Hestia

As morning arrives i wake up rather early around the 10 AM mark for the day as i go outside and see Kuro fast asleep as i nudge the little guy to wake up as he slowly does so with a reluctant look while giving me a tired look. Sorry Kuro we need to get going completion of quests stops for nobody. I tell him in a gentle tone of voice as he just lets out a huff of some type before waiting for me to wake you up. With that i re-enter the tent and see you fast asleep as i grin a bit and decides to have a little bit of fun as i take one of my extra shirts from my inventory twirl it over and over till it is perfect and then quickly hits your ass with my shirt like one would do a wet towel against a person to make it hurt as much as possible. Come on Kairi rise and shine we got a day's walk ahead of us that needs to be done. I tell you rather loudly to try and wake you up as best as i can with what i am doing.

Kairi was in deep sleep at this time, she had been absolutely exhausted from the day before with the cave exploration, and all the walking. Not to mention that she would have to walk a long duration of time today as well, so she had wanted the most amount of sleep that she possibly could. Eventually, she had felt something smack her butt, however she had kept her eyes closed as she had groaned out saying "Just five more minutes..." she had responded to the loud voice that had been talking out to her. She had placed her head back onto the ground to try to still get some sleep, she knew she was being lazy at this given point in time, however she didn't care, she was tired and wanted to get more sleep. She had kept her eyes closed despite things being more bright, she had just wanted to get a few more moments of sleep.

@Hestia

I hear the five more minutes as i roll over my eyes as i roll you over onto your back and then opens the tents flap thing to the outside world so the bright sun will shine down onto your face. Come on Ashley time to wake up and face the sandstorm that awaits you. I tell you knowing that the next step is forcing you out of tent. I leave the tent flaps open till you wake up as i then walk out and gets things prepped for leaving as i do just that by taking the blankets and adding them to my inventory as i then wait for you to get out knowing you will have to get out of tent eventually since the sun will annoy you enough to get out. I can only hope for that since otherwise i would have to physically drag you out of the tent to be able to take the tent back into my inventory so we can go back onto our walk. My familiar kuro just looking at you and waiting for you to get out. Kuro becoming more impatient then i am.

Kairi had groaned again as she had flipped her over to her back, her chest giving a jiggle from side to side when doing that, then she had opened the flaps of the tent to let the bright sun come in. Kairi had groaned again and flipped back over and said "Why do you hate me..." with a tired and a little upset attitude. She had eventually crawled her way back out to the desert where it was hot and she had looked up to Hestia and said "Why do you hate me..." then she had got up from the sand brushing the sand off from her body and bikini to get clean, Kairi didn't look happy at all, she was grumpy and had messy hair, and in general had looked like a mess. She had yawned and had her eyes squinted to protect her eyes away from the devil that was the sun, then the heat had started to get to her, in which she had acted like a total brat throwing a tantrum at this point, just in a extremely foul mood. Needless to say she would have been punished already with this kind of behavior.

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit hearing your comment as i just give you a gentle kiss on the cheek. You know i don't hate you Ashley. Now come on lets try to get you something to eat, so we can try to make it through at least part of this trip without being starved. I say with a small chuckle as i take out from my inventory some basic food rations and bottles of water. I then hand you one of the bottles of water along with three of the food rations not having much else besides that though for some basic food eats. Just having enough for four days of travel if need be, but since it's split between the two of us it can survive the two days of travel that this quest has. My familiar Kuro walks on over seeing that we're getting ready to leave as he looks up at me as i then nod my head and takes out some meat and hands it to him, and takes out a bowl and pours a good bit of water for Kuro to have also.

Kairi had kept a bratty nature even after Hestia giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek saying that she didn't hate her and that they should try to get something to eat, so she could try to make it through this trip without being starved, she had opened her inventory and pulled out a some bottles of water and basic food rations, even though she didn't want to eat something as bland as this, however she had ate it despite not wanting to it was either this or eating absolutely nothing. And between this and eating nothing, she would eat this. Kairi had looked down to Kuro that had walked over seeing that they we're getting ready to leave. Kairi had looked back to the Cargo and said back to Hestia "So... how are we going to transport this cargo back into town?" looking at her with a concerned look.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94261 - CD: 6

Kairi - HP: 190/220

I look back over towards the cargo, and goes through my mind of what i have on hand and shakes my head not seeing anything that could make this job any easier with transporting it back towards the town. Well i mean maybe the cargo just turns into a quest item of sorts that you get to take with you? Cause if it doesn't then it is simply the good old fashion way of manual labor in pushing this all the way back towards town. I say with a small sigh not liking the idea of pushing this piece of cargo all the way towards town when the game could give a simpler solution to this problem. I then gesture for you to get close to the cargo and see if a quest prompt shows up in some fashion, or if we're going to have to push this all the way back. Kuro sees my discomfort and has the equivalent of a grin on his face being reminded of how comfortable i was during the walk towards here while he had to deal with the sand.

Kairi had listened to Hestia that had said that maybe the Cargo had just turns into a quest item that maybe she could put in her inventory to take with her, but if it doesn't then the only other option was to use manual labor. Puffing out her cheeks she didn't want to push it all the way back in the main settlement. Kairi had gotten on her knees in the sand and dug in the sand for a moment trying to find all the cargo that had been buried in the sand. Picking up all the chests and crates from the sand she had looked over and back in the sand making sure it was all of it. Kairi brushing her forehead as she had gotten extremely sweaty she had looked at the cargo and let out a sigh of relief that she could place it all in her inventory. After she had placed it all in her inventory she had went to Hestia and said "I'm all ready lets head to the Main Settlement."

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94292 - CD: 9

I nod my head with a smile glad that the items can fit all into the inventory for yourself. Having preferred that option over having to manually drag out all the items form the sand, and then carry it back to the settlement. I look back over the desert with a calm look making sure nothing is coming, and from how the sand isn't being disturbed i can only assume it is safe for the meantime. Once i hear your are ready though i nod my head with a smile at hearing that fact as i grab your hand and starts to lead you back towards that main settlement. Wondering slightly if their is quicksand within this desert, and if their is if it is like video games where there are secret caves hidden just below our feet. With such thoughts i just nod my head and keeps that fact stashed away in my mind to maybe be used later to find interesting dungeons or such that could be hidden within here.

Kairi had made it back to Hestia saying that she had gotten everything together and she was ready to head back to the settlement and then back home. She had seen her girlfriend nod her head and she had grabbed her hand to guide her back to the main settlement. However sands were still as brutal as ever, and had bothered Kairi a little bit. She had wanted to prevent from sand getting into her system again, she didn't at all want to cough up at all nor even lose a point of HP. She had looked down to her chest and grinned a bit, she had still thought for a little bit that they were a curse that had brought to her unwanted attention rather than the attention that she would want. Looking back to Hestia she had smiled and moved her other hand and slapped her butt again, just for fun and because she could.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94306 - CD: 7

As we walk through the desert i feel a hit against my ass once more by you as i roll my eyes ever so slightly just filing this within my mind for future use to think of a appropriate plan to get back at you for all of this. With that i just continue walking through the desert just finding it annoying to walk in the sand since it is always difficult to some extent as i can only look over towards my familiar who is flying and wonder how lucky he is to have the ability to have. I think to ahead and figures we would get to the settlement around sundown as it is switching over towards night mainly. That if we arrive their by that time it would be better to just get an inn on this floor rather then deal with trying to travel back towards my home on the fourth floor. If it is possible to get to the settlement by sunset it should be possible to arrive home before the sun sets. With such thoughts i just nod my head figuring that getting their by sunset would be the best pace to do so.

Kairi had giggled seeing that she had rolled her eyes, Kairi had knew that she was going to get her back it was just... when and where was the scary part, however in a way she was excited for it. She had shook her head of the thought and just had continued to walk towards with Hestia which had been oddly quiet, Kairi had looked over to Hestia and puffed out her cheeks a little but a bit concerned that she wasn't saying anything. She had looked over to Kuro that had been following them, and then back to Hestia. "Are you okay Ember? You are awfully quiet today. Did I do something wrong?" she had said to Hestia a bit concerned that she had accidentally done something for her to not talk to her, maybe she had just nothing to talk about, however there was no way of knowing without asking her.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94322 - CD: 5

While walking i continue looking around the endless sea of sand practically alongside my familiar keeping a strict watch of the terrain to stop any possibility of an enemy from sneaking up on them. After seeing the coast is clear for a bit i think on how i would even want to go about tackling this Kairi thing. The obvious would be continuing it via the teasing game, and not making it overly public and embarrassing. To try and avoid taking it that extra step to that separates humiliation with joking around. I think of the many ways i could go about this from teasing your favorite treat just out of reach, to things like playing your game of what you do but with seductive words. Than possibly something along the lines of combining it all in one big bundle to handle this issue. My thoughts being interrupted as i hear your words as just shake my head no. I'm fine Ashley just been thinking is all. I guess i might've sunk into the old habit of contemplation since i'm on a quest even if it is with an amazing girlfriend like you. I say to you.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia and asked if she was alright, Hestia had responded saying that she was fine, and that she had been thinking is all, and she might've sunk to a old habit of contemplation even with a amazing girlfriend like her. Kairi had smiled at her complement however she was still rather concerned on what she had been thinking about, Kairi had asked out after a brief hum "Well, what are you thinking of Ember?" she had looked wanting to know what she had been thinking of. Being with her has gotten her more interested with what she thinks, how she thinks of people including herself, or just situations. She had really loved this girl and wouldn't want to lose her, she had squeezed her hand at the thought of thinking such a thing. Time had passed by and they had continued to walk the sands where mildly brutal however not fully brutal.

----- 

ID: 94320 - CD: 4

I hear the question as i nod my head at it understanding it. i'm just thinking of what to do for problems that could come up during our travels back towards the settlement, and how i could do my best to handle those situations. I say not missing a single beat when asked that since it is something that was within the back of my mind. Not really my active thoughts, but such thoughts are always in the back of my mind encase i need to act to protect. To protect those i care for being second nature in action and mentality that i just make sure to go through such processes at all times. My familiar kuro flies on over to your side and nuzzles his head gently against your arm in a affectionate manner. I give your hand a gentle squeeze with a smile on my face as we continue to walk through the desert that has offered no dangers to it. With myself only able to explain this weird phenomenon do to this path being a no monster spawn area.