[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Kairi had nodded her head and bowed before the NPC agreeing that they would get the quest done, turning back to Hestia she had listened to her talk which her eyes had widened saying out that it would be a two days of travel of hot days, and then even cold nights. she had gave her a pat on the shoulder and she had said out to her "C-can we just go home?" she had looked back towards the way to the floor teleporter "I dont wanna go through the scorching heat for two daaaaaays..." she had slumped down and looked towards Kuro, she had sighed and said "Well since we are already in Bikini's to prevent the heat we might as well get going before Kuro bites off someones arm and a leg." she had looked to the exit of the main settlement and dragged herself towards the exit, she had already started to feel sweaty which was entirely horrible, she knew that she couldn't handle the heat in any other clothing, heck it was hot enough were the thought of wearing nothing came across her mind.

@Hestia

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grin a bit and just kindly say. I'm sorry Kairi nope we'll be going through this desert. I say in a slightly cheerful tone not being bothered by the weather do to already having the skill and using it.  For myself this is just two days of long walking and nothing else. For you this is two days of weathers of very hot and cold that could be absolutely miserable. 'The beauty of nature allowing vengeance to be had for me. Such weather are great for this even if she seems more willing to force herself through this now.' I think to myself as i follow after you matching your pace of walking with a grin as i quickly open my inventory and equips my usual jacket as i put my hands in the pockets of the jacket. Having gotten use to the act of having my hands within the pockets of a clothing be it pants or my jacket. With at this point not having my hands in such a state leaves me in a bit of a restless state of not knowing what to do with my hands, and leaves a feeling of wrongness.

Kairi had frowned when she had said that they we're going through this desert, complaining she had said out to her "I would rather just be punished right now..." she had reluctantly moved forward though out into the hot desert sandstorm, she had just kept moving forward, however her toes had tickled, it had certainly been a while since she had stepped into sand, looking back she had seen that she had equipped back her typical jacket, Kairi frowning she had seen "That's no fair..." she had puffed out her cheeks as she couldn't wear anything past her bikini, however it was too hot for her to really equip anything else. However looking back forward the sandstorm had got to her and she had gotten onto her knees coughing up a storm losing HP not that quickly, but after a moment she had stopped losing HP but still had been coughing the sand out of her system.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94104 - CD: 1

Kairi - HP: 210/220 [-10 HP]

I chuckle a little bit at the punishment comment as i can only feel such a phrase is fitting for this long walk towards completing this quest. Since this quest can be used almost like a punishment if the person doesn't have it completed at the moment. The cold weather, and scorching heat being enough to make mostly anyone every so slightly grump do to how the weather can be especially if the sandstorm manages to make their time a absolute misery by draining their health away ever so slowly. It might be unfair Kairi, but it is almost a bad habit of mine to have my hands inside pockets of clothing. I say with a small nervous chuckle at that fact as we start to walk through the desert. Not being affected by it at all do to my skill already being activated protecting me from the terrible weather as i walk calmly towards the Cargo making sure to stay within site of you, and wanting to hide the slight grin on my face. Since the affect of the storm does feel like suitable punishment for embarrassing me earlier, and the sand just adds another great factor to this whole thing.

Kairi had dropped to her knees coughing her lungs out and she had heard her girlfriend say that it might be unfair, but it is almost a bad habit of hers to have her hands in some sort of clothing. Kairi had stood up after a bit with a bit of a saddened look, she was a little upset that Hestia didn't come to her to see if she was okay or anything and just stood behind, she had looked down to the sands over her chest and just kept her head low for a little bit, however she had looked up and moved forward. No more sand had gotten into her system, however the sandstorm was brutal and it was extremely hot, causing her to sweat pretty badly. She was just in a extremely sour mood, and she had almost wanted to cry, she didn't want to do this, this was just testing whether or not things were worth it or not.

@Hestia 

-----

ID: 94144 - CD: 11

Kairi - HP: 210/220 [-10 HP]

I see the saddened look and i feel guilty rather immediately as i walk back on over to you with a gentle look. You okay Ashley? I ask in a soft tone of voice as we continue walking through the desert not liking to have seen the saddened look upon your face. The sandstorm continuing on in he desert as i can only just glare at it ever so slightly wondering why it seemed to be much worse now then it had to be when i was doing this quest. My familiar Kuro just walking alongside us in a sour mood also not enjoying the sand getting in his fur, and just the general surroundings at all. Himself being much more used to the cold wintery floor of the fourth floor. We'll only be traveling within this desert for a short little bit of time stay strong for me okay. I ask in a soft tone of voice as i hug you gently with one arm as we walk. Hoping that i didn't just mess up in a big way by allowing a moment of just silly little revenge from being embarrassed get to me.

Kairi had looked over to Hestia when she had asked out if she was okay, she was still a little sour that she didn't come to her when she was coughing her lungs up. Kairi had just shook her head telling her that she was just okay however she still had quite a sour look on her face. Kairi had looked over to Kuro that had looked like he too was also miserable to be walking through this desert, however feeling Hestia hug onto her with one arm around her she had said that they would be only traveling within the desert for a short little bit of time and just to stay strong for her, feeling a little devilish again she had gotten a evil idea and she had slapped her butt again as she had come for the hug, she knew that she was going to start a war over stuff like this... however oddly, she was completely okay with it. Noticing a palm print on her butt that eventually faded away she had chuckled as she had gotten her again.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94150 - CD: 2

Kairi - HP: 210/220

As i go to hug you i feel you slap my ass as my face lights up into a blush once more. However, unlike the last time i don't feel completely embarrassed and angry. 'I guess i can deal with her doing this as long as it isn't in a public space.' I think to myself as i look back at you with a playful pout. What was that for Ashley? I ask as i cross my arms across my chest with a slightly amused look. Clearly not actually insulted or hurt by the action, but seems to in fact find this almost amusing to some extent. My familiar just gives us a look and seems to roll his eyes before continuing to trudge through the miserable desert as he tries to use his wings to block some of the sand from hitting in. A thought then enters my mind remembering the christmas holiday thing. Oh yeah i also got this thing i don't know if you would want it. I say as i open up my menu and takes out a Two handed Straight sword weapon. It's something called the Blade of the Emperor. Sadly though its enhancements aren't that great for myself, but they would probably be good for you. I say as i go to hand you the blade.

Kairi had giggled seeing Hestia's face going into a blush again, however it wasn't as bad back in the main settlement. She had looked up to her when Hestia had looked at her with a playful pout and asked what was that for, and she had crossed her arms around her chect with a slight amused look, Kairi had giggled saying out to her "Well aren't you going to get me back? I am just bring the fire~" she had giggled. Eventually they had kept moving forward through the desert as the cargo was going to come to them, so they had to press forward, however after a bit Hestia had said out that she had got this thing and she doesn't know if she would want it. She had pulled out a Two Handed Weapon with the item type that she uses and said that it was called the Blade of the Emperor, and the enhancements aren't that great for herself, and it would probably be good for Kairi. Kairi had took the blade into her hands and looked at the enhancements and saw that two of them aren't ones that she had been familiar with "Holy... damage?" she had asked out.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94149 - CD: 9

Kairi - HP: 210/220

I just grin as i pat your head gently at you mentioning that i could get back at you. You see Kairi i am already getting back at you during this entire quest. The amount of embarrassment i will feel i am sure will be about equal to your own discomfort from the heat, and sand. I say back playfully with a grin on my face knowing that nature can do my work for me, and their is also the fact that i wouldn't even know how to get back at you for this. I might just be lying through my teeth about how i am getting back do to being ignorant on the how to do so. When i hear your questioning tone about the enhancements i just slightly shrug. From what i have been able to gather about this enhancement it supposedly increases your damage somehow. I'm not sure of the when, but i mean hey more damage for you is always a good thing. I say with a smile on my face and a slight shrug of my shoulders.

Kairi had shook her head as she had puffed out her cheeks moving her fists towards the sand on the ground and said "This may be torture, but you are also with me and Kuro is also not having a good time, so this really isn't any form of payback. I wanted you to get me back in a embarrassing way, so aren't you going to get me back?" she had said with a bit of disappointment. Then she had looked at the blade that Hestia had given to her and Kairi had questioned about the enhancement she had never seen before, Hestia had shrugged a little bit and said that she hadn't really gathered much information about it, but she had heard that it increases her damage somehow, she is not sure when but... having extra damage seems to be a good thing. She had looked at the items Tier and saw that it was Tier 2 and she couldn't use it, however nothing is stopping her from just keeping it into her inventory until then, she had looked up to Hestia and said "Are you sure I can have it?" Before long the sand had got to her system and once more she had gotten onto her knees and coughed up a storm losing HP.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94159 - CD: 1

Kairi - HP: 200/220

Well i mean if your really want me to embarrass you Kairi i'm sure i will manage to think of something suitable to do so for that. I say with a small chuckle as i look over to Kuro as he covers his face with his wings to block the sand from bothering him to much. Upon being asked if you can keep it i nod my head right away. Of course you can Kairi go ahead and enjoy the sword it is yours to use as you please. I say kindly wit ha smile as the wind suddenly kicks up once more as i just glare venomously at the storm. Seriously why is it so terrible this time around! I say in annoyance and some anger as i then get onto one knee and uses my jacket to block any more sand from getting within your system as i hold you close to me also. Stupid storm having the worst timing possible. It's being such a pain this time around does the storm have something against happiness. I say in a slightly joking manner.

Kairi had giggled and said "It's not that I want you to embarrass me, its just I wanna have fun by doing something like this, like a war." she had giggled again, then she had asked if she could really keep the weapon, and she had said that she could go ahead and have it as she would please, and before she could move forward and hug her she had gotten to her knees coughing up a storm. This time she had gotten onto one knee and used her jacket blocking the sand from getting into her system any more. Then she had said that the storm has the worst timing ever, and its such a pain, and appearently it has something against happiness. Kairi had looked down on the blade and said "I really do like the blade, I just would like to prefer other weapon types, like I really want to use Buster Swords, Ill use this... but I wish I could change it to one..." she had said out hiding behind her coat.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94161 - CD: 12

I chuckle a little bit at your idea of this somehow turning into a war of trying to outdo one another in embarrassing the other. Well if this is a war of some kind of that nature i think i might lose. I say in a joking tone, but a bit serious also knowing i'm not the best at such things. After you manage to get your coughing under check and mention you wish the appearance could change i smile as i set down my jacket and opens up my inventory and scrolls through some item and grins as i spot what i want as i pull out a item that looks like it is a fragment of something. Use this it'll allow you to change your weapon to look like anything you want, and name it whatever you want. I say as i hand you the item before you could say anything else as i relax and waits for you to use it. Curious what the end result of the weapon will be like when you finish designing it to your heart's content, and what it will even look like. 'Well at the very least i'm using up these items i never thought i would use.' I think  to myself with a small chuckle as i look to you.

Fragment item description

Spoiler

Lost Fragment [Demonic Item] - Ability: Changes the name, look, and description of any item used upon. The item must keep the same item type and enhancements

Kairi had looked over to Hestia as she had set down her jacket and opened to her inventory to pull out a strange black rock that looked like... it was moving, and she had said use this as it would allow her to change her weapon to anything that she had wanted, and name it whatever she wanted. She had grabbed onto the rock and it was cold to touch and bringing it to her ear she had heard some screams. It was disturbing which had brought a upset look to her face, however... upon looking at it, it appears that it would do exactly what she had wanted, even despite its creepy nature. She had looked up to Hestia that had given her the item and said to her "Are you sure I can use it? It seems to be really rare, I wouldn't want you to give up the opportunity to change something because I wanted to change how a sword is."

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94164 - CD: 9

I see you gain a rather upset look as you inspect the fragment that i had given you, but eventually you seem to not get over that for a little bit. I can only assume it's do to the rather frigid nature of that thing do to it being Halloween inspired. I'm sure you can use it Ashley i'm never going to use it since i will mainly be only getting the items i want from a blacksmith. I don't consider my chances all that high of getting a drop from a mob or something like that to be any actual good for me. I say with a small shrug knowing that is just the matter of how RNG works. My chance of getting something for my build of being a tank will always be rather small to some extent since it seems that at the moment the program that decides how the game is shaped is focusing on DPS players if that weapon is anything to go by. Which i'm fine with for now more damage means getting out of here faster which leaves us tanks with the enhancements we have, and any potions we can get to improve our defense.

Kairi had looked to Hestia when she had said that she could use it, and she would more than likely never going to use it since she will mainly be using items from using a blacksmith, and she doesn't consider her chances at all from getting anything. Kairi had looked up to her and almost had moved to hug her but she had remembered she was sweaty and gross, she had giggled and said "W-well thank you Ember, I love you so much." she had giggled and moved forward to press her lips against hers for a moment. Then she had taken the item and used it on the weapon taking a fair bit of time sitting in the sand working on it, changing its description name, and even general design. She was taking a break from the quest for a moment, but she didn't care, she was getting creative.

@Hestia

- Lost Fragment

-----

ID: 94165 - CD: 9

I see you lean forward as i smile and happily returns the kiss lovingly and deeply on the lips before backing away as i see you then start to work on making sure the weapon is absolutely perfect to your design and dreams of what you want for it to be when you'll be able to use it. I love you to Ashley, more then anything else. I say in a loving tone, and then i calmly get up from the sand picking up my jacket as i shake it in the air as i close my eyes to prevent any sand from getting in them. After a minute of that i put back on my jacket after having checked to make sure no more sand was on it to make it just uncomfortable to even wear. My familiar Kuro is just laying in the sand with his wings over his head the lion trying to get some sort of coolness to help with all the heat that he feels from this floor. Not being like other lions who could be use to this temperature do to having lived on the fourth floor his entire virtual life.

Kairi after the kiss smiled and gotten back to designing the weapon, and after a fair bit of time the Weapon had glowed as the souls from the stone surrounded it and after a second, the weapon had transformed to her design and fell onto the sand. The weapon had looked very similar to her first weapon, however it looks more royal and powerful, along with the blade being even larger. Kairi had smiled and picked it up holding it in her hands, however she couldn't use it at the moment so she had put it into her inventory. She had looked to Hestia and said with a smile "I want to hug you so much right now, but I am so so sweaty." she had giggled. However looking up to the sky the sun had appeared to be setting, with a grin she had looked forward and saw that that Cargo didn't appear to be that far away, "Ember its over there!" she had pointed and started to run all the way over to the cargo.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94166 - CD: 6

I look up to the sky and find myself surprised that the sun is already setting and that we've made it to the cargo. 'Huh that was also a lot quicker then last time. At the very least that means we're one step closer to finishing this quest, and another step closer to being able to relax back at my shop. I wonder how much houses are actually worth in this game?' I think to myself knowing their are things known as houses players can buy which makes me curious how much effort would need to be put in to get that result. I follow you towards the Cargo keeping my eyes peeled for any monsters that could make themselves known being reminded of the rather dangerous worm that showed up when i had taken the sand shark quest. I can only hope such luck doesn't decide to persist after myself or this simple fetch quest could end absolutely horribly do to the fact facing strong mobs always ruins the nice peace a quest can have. However, traveling for a day without any mobs showing up is rather strange, and off putting to a very big degree. However, even with such thoughts i do chase after you as i at least equip my sword which is sheathed within its scabbard at my hip encase a monster does show up. To be totally defenseless is definitely not to my best interest. My familiar follows after the two of us by flying.