[PP-Floor 2] Night Terror, with Teion

Ryo's face widened as Teion's lips pressed onto his. It was more forceful this time, as it would be as he head slammed into his. She held this kiss for a few seconds, before pulling away in a surprised manner. Ryo sat up and smiled softly. He didn't say anything, instead, he sat there, enjoying the sensation he felt. Ryo stood up, brushing the grass from his legs, and sleeves and stepped over to Teion. He offered her his hand, a motion to pick her up. When she took his hand, Ryo sprung his trap. He leaned backward pulling Teion into him, and as she fell into him he moved his hands to his waist. He swallowed his fear and pushed aside of fear of doubt as he moved his face in closer, pressing his lips against hers. He enjoyed his moment before pulling away. His face was a bright pink, and he expected a slap or some other form of physical abuse for doing such. "T-There. Now, w-we're even." He said, stammering like the fool he was, his face returning to a bright pink color. He figured that this was where they would part ways and that he'd only see her again in passing. He wanted to enjoy the last moment before Teion completely disappeared from his world forever. "I got you once, and you got me twice. I-I'm willing to c-call it even." He said, unable to make eye contact with the woman.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teion just sat with her cheeks burning and her mind going blank. She didn't know what to expect from the man as he sat up. He wouldn't be angry, right? But with how confusing their relationship already was, it wasn't like a slip-up like that wouldn't complicate things even more...right?

She was confused when he approached her with a smile and an outstretched hand. Was it really nothing? Were they just going to pretend like that never happened? Teion hoped for a moment that it would be so easy, and they could just get back to Urbus where she could crawl into a corner of her shop and die of embarrassment after this long, stressful, and emotional ordeal. She took a long pause before the workings of her mind started to return to normal, and she accepted his help to her feet. Placing her hand in his, she pushed against the ground.

But she moved farther forward than she had anticipated. The single fluid movement had her falling into Ryo's arms, where he seemed to be waiting to catch her. She felt the light pressure of his palms against her waist right before their lips came together again. It was softer this time--more meaningful, and lasting just a few short seconds before Ryo pulled away and released her. Teion was stunned yet again, barely able to take in his stammered words as she could practically hear the pounding of her own heart.

Her face flushed, and, grasping for an appropriate emotion, the woman bristled with sudden anger as she finally made sense of the situation. She raised her right hand, all but ready to strike the man across the face for his forwardness, but before she had moved it forward something seemed to stop her. Teion dropped both her chin and her hand after a long moment of pause. "Do something like that again, and I'll knock a few hit points off." Though her choice of words were sharp, her voice was soft and shy. She forced her legs to move, carrying her past the man while she mumbled a tiny, flustered insult. "Idiot."

Ryo saw her anger appear, and her hand raised. Ryo flinched his face, prepared for the slap to appear its sting to decorate his face. But, it never came. He opened his eye only to see Teion's flustered face step by him. Ryo rubbed the back of his neck. He could feel the heat on his face as she did though. Her soft threat was unavoidably cute, and Ryo rubbed his chin. "It was worth it." Ryo said, smirking. He put his hands into his pockets and followed Teion back into the main town.

As sure as he was that Teion was ready to go to her own home, and rest in her bed Ryo had one last thing to ask her. he patted her shoulder and waited for her attention. "So, I have this event coming up. near Valentine's day. I'm going to invite some friends over for some Valentines Day candy, and some other sweets. You can come over if you'd like?" He asked, his cheeks still pink.

Teion was internally screaming as she trudged across the long stretch on plains back to Urbus. No matter how hard she wanted to delete the past five minutes from her memory, everything kept replaying itself. Her heart was still beating fast, and it was impossible to will the color in her cheeks to dissipate any faster than it would on its own.

The woman's flustered fuming was interrupted when she felt the weight of Ryo's gloved hand on her half-covered shoulder. She nearly gave a start, offering him only a sideways glance as he went on about a Valentine's Day party. "After all that, you're really going to invite me over for a party?" Her brows narrowed with a hint of suspicion at his invitation, and she was silent for a few long moments before she turned her attention back to her front with a stubborn frown. "I dunno. Maybe I'll show up."

Ryo shrugged his shoulders at Teions response. She had said maybe. It wasn't a no, but it wasn't a yes either. Perhaps he could figure something out, try to sweeten the deal. "Well, they'll be a few couples there and I don't want to be the odd one out." Ryo said. "But hey I'll make you whatever you want. Chocolate covered strawberries, rasberry cocoa, you name it you got it." Ryo said, hoping to use his cooking talent and Teions love for sweets that she exhibited to sway things into his favour slightly. "And before you go." Said, looking at Teion. "Ignoring the almost dying parts, and all of the tramua. I actually enjoyed these last few days with you. And," Ryo blushed again. "Sorry for being an idiot." He said, referenceing the kiss he had placed on Teion not that long ago.

Teion had to stop a mental curse from vocalizing itself under her breath. Was he bribing her? 'He's definitely bribing me.' And yet, the thought of indulging in such treats brought her a hint of bittersweet nostalgia. She never went out of her way to eat certain foods in the majority of her time in Aincrad, and it felt like ages since she'd tasted her favorite desserts. She bit at the inside of her cheek, gently gnawing at the flesh as she was forced to mull over his offer further.

Luckily, he didn't seem to expect a change in her answer, or any additional comments. Perhaps he just left the tempting words there to dangle in the back of her mind as an incentive for her 'maybe' to become a 'yes'. Perhaps it might end up working.

Urbus' gates grew larger as they drew closer to the main settlement, and Ryo seemed to have at least one more thing he wanted to be sure to say before they would part ways. She stared at the grass and dirt in front of her feet as she walked, unsure of how to respond or what to say. The past few days had been... 'I don't even know.' She failed to come up with a conclusion. Her head was too jumbled, thoughts and feelings confused to a point where she had trouble focusing. "Um, yeah." She forced out a reply before the silence had stretched on too long. "It was...interesting. And don't make a habit out of it." She grasped at a word before more or less accepting his shy apology.

Ryo followed, the gate of the entrance looming over them as they stepped. "Well, keep me posted on that Valentine's day party. Or message me if you want anything special made." Ryo said, giving Teion a smile. Ryo crossed his arms behind his head his violet hair entangled between his fingers. Ryo chuckled as Teion shared her feelings about the encounter. "Don't make a habit of what? Getting trapped by a rouge NPC or kissing you?" Ryo jokingly asked. Ryo stepped up into the city limits and wish Teion a decent farewell. "I'll catch ya' later." He said before entering the teleportation pad and headed home.

As he hit floor eleven he clutched his chest. Holy hell, hed finally done it. Just a few more steps and Teion would love him just as he loved her. But after all that had happened, perhaps it was a better time now more than ever to start seeking forgiveness from some people.

Teion took swift and steady strides from the teleport gate in the middle of Fortaleza to her smithy on the outskirts of the settlement, her head spinning all the while. She bit down on her bottom lip, her fingers fidgeted amongst themselves, and as she pushed the heavy oak door open to return to the shop she'd been absent from for several days now, the woman slammed it shut behind her. "God...dammit, Thea!" She cursed herself, storming the rest of the way into her dusty blacksmith shop.

She began to pace the length of the room, brow furrowed and a hand lifted to twirl a few locks of violet hair around and around her fingers in her agitated state while she proceeded to lecture herself. "What a fine mess you went and got yourself into. You just had to go and ignore him for a month, cause that made everything better, right?" Her words served only to fill the empty air around her and worked as a weak attempt to disperse some of the tension she would be carrying around for some time to come. Her pacing slowed, her shoulders gradually fell, and she dropped her hand back to her side. "Get your [censored] feelings straight for once in your life... You can't keep doing this over and over again."

Thread Complete!

• Teion: +6 SP, +1,200 col
  • @Ryo: +6 SP, +1,200 col