[PP-F4] Pengu Hunting (Hestia, Kimi)

I walk along with you holding your hand to make sure you don't get overly scared about this place, and if anything could quickly throw you out of the way for myself to take all the damage from any possible traps. At hearing the panicked Spencer i turn back to the pit, and lets go of your hand hearing the worry in your voice as i quickly glance around at everything. Thinking of opening a door, but then remembering Spencer's tale about his own trap palace that was the mansion. With that i quickly make my way back towards the pit alongside Kimi as i look down into it. I then see you jump into the pit after seeing the mimic down there. I chuckle seeing the enemy get hit by your attack as i quickly jump down beside Kimi with a very heavy THUD. From the impact of human mass+heavy armor creating that loud of a sound. I shakily get up onto my feet. Oooohh that didn't feel fun at all. I say with a chuckle as i slam my sword into the shield activating Howl quickly as i look at the mimic. hey buddy how are you. Hope you didn't mind us dropping in. I say with a chuckle at the very bad joke.

Spoiler

[H: 2] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 34/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 0] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 76/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l rest look in sig  -10 ENG Howl

|H: 0 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 32/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 310/360 | 108 DMG |

@Spencer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer turned to see Kimi jump down, striking the creature hard and sending it reeling backwards. He sighed and turned to see Hestia land on the ground, causing a loud Thud as she did. Kimi and Hestia both made a joke and Spencer rolled his eyes and laughed. "Oh you know, I'm fine. Apparently this guy doesn't want to give up his treasure." He said and smiled at what Hestia said. "Oh no, drop in all you want, I wasn't really doing anything important at all." He smiled and gripped his mace, the mimic was now focused on Hestia, Kimi and Spencer were free to attack the creature. Spencer gripped his mace and went in for an attack, but the mimic was running towards Hestia. Spencer was able to intercept its attack so it didn't hit Hestia, but Spencer was also not able to get an attack off as well. He sighed and shrugged, backing up. "All yours Kimi, didn't seem to be able to hurt it."

Spoiler

ID: 96233 BD: 2
ID: 96234 MD: 1

[H: 2] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 34/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 0] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 76/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l rest look in sig  -10 ENG Howl

|H: 0 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 31/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 310/360 | 108 DMG |

@Kimi

Kimi stood in front of Spencer and faced off the Mimic, "Come here boy." Kimi said as she whistled to call the mimic over like a dog. Quickly she gained the attention of the mimic and brought her arms up. "Sorry for opening this monster to you Spencer. Really didn't mean to." Kimi said with a little bit of sadness in her voice. "Don't want you to add more to your stories." She said with a slight chuckle. Kimi swiftly gathered energy to her leg to prepare her Tornado Kick technique. As that happened the Mimic started to charge towards Hestia who already used her Howl ability to which Spencer deflected its attack. "Nice one Spencer!" Kimi said excitedly. Kimi followed up the deflected attack with her own towards the Mimic. Once the hit connected it sent the Mimic flying back a bit offering a little more breathing room for the three.

Spoiler

ID# 96255 results: Tornado Kick

BD: 6+3=9 Hit

[H: 3] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 23/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 3] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 66/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l rest look in sig  -10 ENG Howl

|H: 0 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 31/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 256/360 | 108 DMG | (1/3 stun CD) -54HP

Nice going team lets continue steam rolling it guys! I say with a grin as i charge forward activating my sword art as i quickly start slashing into the mimic myself as i have its attention on me as i finish off the attack and then back away from the enemy with a smile on my face enjoying the fight more then anything else at the moment. My familiar at my side just flying near me as i look at the enemy. Glancing towards where i see Kimi, and Spencer as i smile as i decide to say something to amuse Kimi about the whole situation. Hey Kim! Looks like the guild children team is working pretty well. Though that does make me curious who would be the leader of this group. I say in a joking and playful tone of voice to Kim. Thinking she might get some amusement, and maybe even Spencer if he knows about Kim's idea of calling jomei and Tel the parents of the guild.

#96258  BD:7+1=8  CD:12  -1 ENG total  12 DMG

[H: 3] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 22/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 4] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 65/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l

|H: 0 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 31/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 244/360 | 108 DMG | (1/3 stun CD)

@Spencer

"Oh don't worry you're fine. And Hey! More stories make me sound a little more bad ass." He laughed and watched and waited for Hestia and Kimi to go in for their attacks. Spencer smiled then heard Hestia say something about the guild children. He knew that Kimi called Jomei dad, so does that make Telrenya mom? He guessed that would kind of consider them the guild kids, he just shrugged and accepted it. Spencer gripped his mace and went in for another attack, but he just traded attacks with the Mimic again. It lashed out at Hestia, and Spencer did his best to block the attack so Hestia wouldn't be hurt. Spencer tried his best to throw in another attack after that as well, but he couldn't really get anything to hit it, it was jumping around too much and dodging everything he threw at it. "Dang." He muttered and turned to the other two people. "Sorry, Doesn't seem like I can really touch it."

Spoiler

ID: 96292 BD: 3 + 1 = 4
ID: 96293 MD: 4

[H: 3] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 22/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 4] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 65/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l

|H: 0 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 30/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

"Spencer knows, I think?" Kimi said towards Hestia hinting at the fact that Jomei and Telrenya is Mom and Dad. "Come here you little turd." Kimi said towards the Mimic trying to taunt it, but as she called out she was completely ignored. "Well then... I think he learned his lesson." Kimi said out loud. Kimi began gathering some energy to her limbs to perform her Sword Art. As enough energy finally gathered around her arms she went forward towards the mimic to attack, but it seemed that something was off. When Kimi went to perform her attack the box seemed more nimble than she thought and dodged all her attempts of attack that she tried. Eventually the mimic got the better of her and she said in a sigh, "Guess im with you on that one Spencer. Maybe if i try harder next time we will get it. Mimic is more careful than i thought

ID# 96295 results: Five swords

BD: 1+3=4 miss

[H: 3] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 21/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

I watch as both of them miss as i nod my head as i prepare my sword art as i glance towards the two with a smile. Don't worry guys this is a tier 2 mimic basically so it is expected to be a bit tougher then the average enemies that we have faced so far, and unlike the undead things outside this is more about being all mobile rather then slow moving hard hitting thugs basically. I say towards the two not wishing for either of them to get demotivated as i quickly charge the mimic and then starts cutting into it once more around its legs this time figuring that i should try to reduce the mobility of this thing as much as i can to allow Kimi, and Spencer a chance at hitting it. Come on Mimic chase the target you really want to kill. I say doing my best to get its attention since i can afford to take a hit from this thing.

BD:5+1=6  CD:11    -1 ENG

[H: 3] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 21/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 5] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 64/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l

| Mimic | HP 232/360 | 108 DMG | (1/3 stun CD)

@Spencer

Spencer nodded and laughed when Kimi said something about it learning its lesson. He shrugged a bit and yawned a slight bit, they had been out there fighting creatures and looking for Penguins for a very long time, he had no idea why it was taking so long, some people found theirs like first try, it was becoming more of a hassle than it really should be. He shouldn't focus on that right now, he should just focus on the mimic, and move on from there. He sighed and gripped his mace tighter, and smiled when Hestia ran in and struck it, hurting it a bit more. "All right, and you are doing great Kimi, hell of a lot of damage you are doing, way more than me and you're just a tier 1. So hats off to you. And dang Hestia, your mitigation is amazing, even though you have not needed to use it." He smiled and ran in to swing at the Mimic, actually striking it and it hit the ground for a moment before standing back up, looking angry.

ID: 96339 BD: 10 (6x4= 24)
ID: 96341 MD: 3

[H: 5] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 64/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l

|H: 3 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 24/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 204/360 | 108 DMG | (1/3 stun CD)

Spoiler

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE @Hestia

"Ahhhh man i'm so tired of having to fight mimic all the time." Kimi said frustrated. She just finished thinking about all the times she has ran into a mimic and with the current one they found just now makes it so that she has found more mimics than actual chests. Kimi heard Spencer praising her for her damage as a tier one player. "Yeah i mean i'm meant to deal damage, but i'm still lacking in that department. Just wish the chests i find can just be chests rather than mimics. You wouldn't believe how many times i ran into a mimic." Kimi said with a annoyed face. As she said that Kimi finally finished gathering the energy needed to do her tornado kick. When Kimi went on to attack the mimic she saw sparks fly onto the mimic as her kick connected with it. "Ohh?! i paralyzed it!" Kimi said excitedly.

ID# 96438 results:

BD: 8, Para

[H: 4] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 10/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

|H: 3 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 24/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 150/360 | 108 DMG | (2/3 stun CD), Para -54HP

I look towards the two with a smile as the Mimic once more loses a good bit of health as i sigh softly though at the fact that the two have to face a enemy of this strength way to early then what they should be doing so. Knowing that Spencer in particular doesn't deserve to fight thing since even though i don't wish to admit it. There isn't much he can do besides give as much damage as possible which goes against his role that he is building up to be. I look towards the mimic once more as i let my sword flow with energy that is the beginning of a sword art as i focus upon the creature. I then take a calming breathe and charges at it determined to make sure this process speeds up and follows Kimi example of what just happened. I quickly once more cut into the legs of the mimic as it looks back towards me once more unmoving as i frown not seeing bleed pop up letting me know that it has failed to activate once more. I do smiles at Spencer's motivation though and gives a thumbs up. Not doing so bad yourself Spencer you're rocking this mimic. The only thing that could make this funnier is if you get a paralyze weapon also to aid in the paralyze nonsense me and Kimi do. I say jokingly.

#96453  BD:6   CD:7  -1 ENG    12 DMG

[H: 4] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 10/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

|H: 3 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 24/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 138/360 | 108 DMG (2/3 stun CD), Para

Spencer nodded and almost felt bad for the girl, it seemed like she could never get away from being attacked by mimics. He shrugged a bit in content, he couldn't really help her stop her finding Mimics, so she just needed to kill them all, well as much as she possibly could. He laughed a bit when Kimi looked surprised when she paralyzed the thing. Spencer gave the woman a thumbs up and got ready to go in for his own attack. He was getting slightly annoyed with his own build, he was suppose to be able to absorb damage, not throw small attacks in and just stun the dang thing whenever he could. he wanted to be able to do more with what he was doing. Just wait till you level up more, then you will be able to do more. That thought ddin't help that much, but that did help push him to attack the mimic, sending it skittering backwards from the group, he was happy to get it away from them.

ID: 96455 BD: 7 (4x4 = 16 Damage)
Monster Paralyzed

|H: 3 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 18/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 136/360 | 108 DMG

Kimi put more of her focus into fighting the mimic now as she really just wished for this to be over with. She glanced over at the remaining health points of the mimic and saw it was very near to dying. "Come on, just a few more hits and we should be good." Kimi said to herself as she started to gather more energy to herself to perform her five sword attack to try and get a stun off. As enough energy gathered she rushed the mimic performing a series of heavier attacks than normal. When she finally finished and backed off Kimi say that the mimic was stunned and also paralyzed, "Guys i paralyzed it again!" She said in a confident voice trying to hype everyone up. Kimi thought for a moment hoping that this fight might just end up like how it did last time she fought a mimic with Hestia, but then dismissed the thought as the mimic was already low on health.

ID# 96460 results: Five Swords

BD: 10 +2BaseDMG

[H: 4] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 3/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

|H: 3 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 18/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 67/360 | 108 DMG | stunned, para -55HP

I look towards the enemy as it once more gets another round of being paralyzed as i chuckle at its misfortune as i quickly start cutting into it harder and faster following up soon after from the attack Kimi had done as i watch the wounds stay this time around as i cheer rather loudly and happily. That is right! Bleed finally activated on you mimic. I say rather happily at that being the mimic's death sentence in and of itself from my bleed damage being fairly good in its ability to have enemies just crumble from the damage over time. That fact alone making me want to go back towards my shop and crafting up some incarcerations to make my build just that much more mean when trying to harm the creature. You're up now Spencer and Kim send this mimic packing back on home. i say just very happy to have this fight almost down to see if we can get Spencer that familiar he wants.

#96462  BD:9   Paralyze/bleed   16 DMG

[H: 4] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 3/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

[H: 7] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 63/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l

|H: 3 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 18/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 51/360 | 108 DMG | stunned, para (bleed 0/2)

Spencer started to applaud Kimi, the woman did one paralyze, then immediately did another paralyze right after that. "Dang Kimi! Glad we got you attacking with us. And Jesus Hestia, this monster is almost dead and you don't even have a scratch on you, you two are awesome!" He said with a laugh, he was glad that he was getting his familiar with these two, it was making everything a tad bit easier to deal with with not being able to get the god dang Penguin. He sighed and let Hestia take her own turn. He watched as the woman went in for the attack, and was able to get bleed going on it. "Wow, lets go dang you two, the mimic is almost dead, bleeding, and paralyzed." He smiled a bit and looked at everyone, the mimic was about to die. Maybe I can kill it? I'll at least be able to take it down enough damage in order for Hestia or Kimi to knock it out. If not, the bleed sure will kill it. He smiled and ran in, the Mimic was going for Hestia again, but Spencer slammed his mace down, sending the mimic backwards, its HP bar was dangerously low.

ID: 96463 BD: 7 (4x4 = 16)

[H: 7] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 63/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l

|H: 4 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 12/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 11/360 | 108 DMG | stunned, para (bleed 1/2)

Kimi looked down at the paralyzed mimic in disgust. She's always loved loot, but the idea of when loot would try and kill you, or rather when look would do a surprise attack on you she thought it was very dirty. "Alrighty then." Kimi said casually walking up to the paralyzed mimic, "lets finally end you, ya evil little lying box of loot." Kimi said with some evil intent in her voice. Kimi gathered whatever energy she had in her fatigued body to perform Aggressive Twins on the fake treasure chest that lay in front of her. After repeatedly beating down on the box it finally pixelized and vanished only leaving the loot that it was supposed to hold inside. "Whooo well thats done finally." Kimi said with a sigh of relief as she stretched her tired self. "Just give me a moment, that fight took a lot out of me than i thought."

ID# 96482 results:

BD: 4+3=7 Hit

[H: 4] | Kimi | HP 420/420 | E 0/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns | 

|H: 4 | Spencer | HP 320/320 | E 12/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

| Mimic | HP 0/360 | 108 DMG | stunned, para (bleed 1/2)

Loot Roll

ID# 96483 results: Craft: 1 Loot: 13+2+1(basement)=16

1800 Col
(2) T1 Materials

I just nod my head as i relax for a little bit as i glance towards Kimi with a curious glance glad that she is doing at least a little bit better after having killed the mimic as i glance around in the dark. Wait...we're all trapped down here with no idea on how to get up out of here. I say realizing that there is no clear direction of how to get out of here as i look around here as i look around the area wondering what to do from here. I glance towards Spencer and does a lead the way gesture to him. You're the one most familiar with these traps Spencer, so that means you lead us on how to get out of here. If anything tries to hurt you though. they will get to see the wonders of the three of us. the para stun lock trio. I say in a joking tone of voice to try and lighten the mood a little bit by some amount as i wait to see what happens from here. Only hoping this tower doesn't start collapsing for whatever reason.

Spencer watched the Mimic die, and smiled a lot. He was happy that piece of crap was finally dead, so he was ready to just relax. He looked around and saw a pretty easily accessible stair case to the upper ground and he sighed and looked at the rest of them. "Hey.... Question. We obviously know that we are not getting anywhere finding this god dang familiar, do we want to just take a break for a while, then come back in a while and start looking for it again? I'm getting very frustrated with this and would like to take a break. Even though I love hanging out with you both, but I can't take all this fighting, really bad traps, mimics, and not finding anything." He sighed and gave a small smile. "I hope you two have a nice day, I'll talk to you all some time soon! And I'll tell you guys when I'm up to trying this again." He smiled and walked up the stairs. He thought for a moment and his heart dropped. "Am... Am I that unwanted? I can't even find a familiar.... Will nothing love me?" He bit his lip and shook his head.

ID: 96494 LD: 8 (Give Up. New Thread)

Completed
+4 SP Each
+2144 Col Per Person

+16 Mats (Kimi)
+2 Rare consumables (Hestia)
+1 Rare T1 Shield (Hestia)