[PP-F4] Pengu Hunting (Hestia, Kimi)

I chuckle a bit at the description of the guild family structure as i can see it making sense within the framework of viewing this entire thing like a family. With the people such as Jomei, and that Telrenya girl being a couple being fitting guild parents. However, that leaves that jevi woman, that erin person, and the weird touchy Ruby girl out of the equation. I still don't know why i end up as one of the children, but i guess i can deal with being called a big sister of sorts. Doesn't mean i will start calling Jomei, and that Telrenya girl mom or dad. That is just a little bit to strange for me sorry. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head as we walk through the snowy tundra. Not wanting to show that i actually would like to be called a big sister of sorts since that is what i am used to. When you ask the question i listen to Kimi's story and by the end i am chuckling with a smile at how over dramatic it had sounded. That is actually really Kimi i don't think mine is any special though really in comparison. I say as i look over to Spencer. For myself i found my familiar on this floor, and he had been hiding within the snow perfectly blending in do to his snow white fur. I fed him some meat, and he joined me from that day on. I say with a chuckle as i look over towards Kuro who is trying to help Noodle with moving through the snow.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer smiled brightly as Kimi started to tell her tale about how she found Noodle, saying that she found him just on shore, walking around and not being able to keep upright and walk around normally. He was hoping for like a goofy familiar, that didn't have good balance but had a good personality. I hope Penguins have that.... I have no idea if they have that kind of personality. He shrugged to himself and listened to Hestia, she basically just said that her familiar was found in the snow. He smiled at the both of them, their familiars were absolutely adorable in their own positions. He smiled a bit and looked at the two of them. "I'm really hoping that my familiar is as adorable as your guys', they are very good. I want one that's in the middle of your guys', Adorable and clumsy, but also a strong personality. So I don't know what I'll expect." He shrugged a bit and walked around some more, looking at the snow around them, not seeing anything, not even tracks for animals.

Kimi walked through the snow casually as she watched the snow fall lightly onto the ground. Every step produces a satisfying crunch under her weight and left a small footprint for Noodle to climb into, but soon would get filled up with the snow that fell around them. It wasn't usual for Kimi to really enjoy the floor she visits, most of the time she would have her mind preoccupied with quests. Kimi pondered for a while thinking of how she wanted to make it to the frontlines. Lately she has been busy getting as many quests as possible that she forgot to enjoy the time she had spent here. The sky was fairly clear with light fluffy looking clouds that covered it. From where she was at Kimi could tell that the sun was high and the day was just practically beginning. Kimi searched the ground for anymore materials she might be able to use at the same time giving Noodle a small path to use. As she was Kicking through she uncovered a recording crystal, "Great! just what i needed." Kimi said happily as she placed it away.

ID# 94886 results:

LD: 17(+3) = LD20

T1 Material Found

I walk alongside the two with a smile on my face as i look over the nice snowy fields enjoying the wonderful sight of everything glistening, and how the floor seems to be in perpetual light snowing. The little flakes glistening and sparkling in the sky. I nod my head with a smile at what Spencer says understanding why having that would be rather nice. Well i hope you find your perfect penguin Spencer. Which i am certain you will be able to do so since you have Kim, and i helping you out. I say happily as Kuro nudges me with his head as i chuckle at that. And Noodle and Kuro. You happy. I say as i turn to my familiar who just gives the best equivalent he can of a grin to myself as i just pat his head with a small chuckle as i do my best to keep pace while doing so. My familiar quickly taking flight to make that easier on me, so i'm not bent downwards ever so slightly all the time. So Spencer, Kim. You two go on any interesting adventures during your time within this game? I ask curiously to fill in the silence that can happen during long walks.

@Spencer

Spencer looked at Kimi finding a material and internally groaned, he wanted to find some stuff, considering that it was a little annoying that he couldn't find anything of his own, mainly a penguin. Hestia then asked the two of them if they had done anything in terms of adventuring, and Spencer thought for a moment. "Hmm, when the guild was created we were trapped in a murder trap haunted house where a creature with hundreds of arms attacked us and we burned the house," he thought for a moment, "Or when me and Telrenya almost froze to death in a ice cave," He tapped his foot on the snow, trying to think of some more adventures, "Oh! When me and Jevi were in a pyramid with mummies and some zombies. We escaped there by sliding down the side of the pyramid and crashing down into the ruins." He paused and looked at the two of them. "Yeah... I think we put ourselves into harms way a lot more than any of us try to, its a problem." He laughed,

While casually walking around for a bit Hestia popped a question for both of them asking what adventures they've been on while within the game. Kimi thought for a while, but as Spencer mentioned the adventures he has been on Kimi was left in shock and awe. She really didn't expect Spencer to be in so many amazing sounding adventures. By far the only real adventure that Kimi really had was finding Noodle, face-planting a boulder during the <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> quest, and spending nearly half her day looking for mushrooms on a beginner quest. Kimi blushed with embarrassment at the thought of what she accomplished throughout her time in the game. As she thought a little longer Kimi just said with a nervous laugh, "I think i'll pass on that question." She glanced at the ground with disappointed and embarrassed smirk on her face. As she was staring at the ground something odd was sticking out that looked like a broken door. As Kimi swiped her leg kicking some of the snow that covered it. It turned out to be a chest! Kimi excitedly called Spencer over. "Look what I found!" She said with a cheerful smile and a glint of happiness in her eyes. Kimi stared at it for a moment before saying, "You can go ahead and open it. It's exciting enough just to find a treasure." She said trying to cheer up Spencer. 

ID# 94963 results:

Loot: 17(+2)=19

treasure found

I listen to Spencer equally impressed that such adventures could occur, and makes me rather curious what these floors even hold if they can have such things in them if players just spend some time trying to explore them out fully. I make a mental note of trying to do that on all the floors to see if i can find anything of interest to see if anything can be built off from their. I hear Kimi and sees the look on her as i hive a quick hug for a moment. Why don't we go on a adventure at some point? Enjoy what the world can bring us you know? I say in a optimistic tone speaking to Kim as i then stop hugging her to allow her breathing space with a nervous chuckle. But yeah Spencer you sound like you do well lots of things with these other guild members. Makes me wonder how you even keep up with all of that especially with what Jomei told me about what had happened before with that Death Adder guy. I say in a gentle tone of voice.

When the chest is found i just go silent not wanting to dampen the mood anymore as i stand and watch to see if Spencer will open it, and if yes what will be found inside. I can only hope it isn't a mimic like luck seems to have been giving me as of late.

Spencer walked a little bit with the two of them. He hadn't just wandered around the fourth floor, and he was happy that it was with friends. Hestia mentioned something about Death_Adder, and Spencer gripped his fists a bit tighter. "Y-yeah..... That was a horrible time. He kidnapped Ruby, almost killed Jomei and Telrenya.... Let's not talk about that, it was not the best time." He sighed a bit and looked over at Kimi, who found a treasure chest. "Ooh! A chest, haven't seen one of these since I brought Kimi into the guild." He smiled and went to go open it, hoping to dear lord that it wasn't actually going to be a mimic, he was not wanting to have to fight one of those. He opened the chest up slowly, He found 300 Col, 3 Materials, and a couple consumables. He nodded a bit and handed them out on to the ground. "I'm not sure exactly who wants what. I'm good on weapons and such, same with consumables. You two can decide on the items."

ID: 95017 LD: 10 + 4 = 14

[8-11] = (Floor * 75) Col, (3) materials, (2) rare consumables

Kimi listen contently as Hestia brought up someone who went by the name of Death_Adder, but it seemed Spencer didn't want to talk about what happened at all. Kimi went ahead and watched Spencer open the chest hoping that his luck was better than hers so they wont get a mimic. Out of all the chests Kimi has found half of the six she found had turned out to be a mimic, and all of those times were bad for her. Once Spencer opened it he uncovered a really nice amount of loot, and even said he didn't need any of the things that were in the chest. "I'd like to get the materials so i can craft, but that's up to you guys." Kimi said with a big smile as she picked up and pocketed the materials Spencer found. While she did this, Kimi backed off only to trip on something behind her. "Ugh" Kimi turned to see what she had stepped on to make her lose her balance. It turned out she stepped on a recording crystal that was just under her. "Wow, great find." Kimi said laughing a bit at the odds of getting treasure loot as well as a recording crystal.

ID# 95105 results:

Loot: 19(+2) = 21

(2) T1 materials found

I nod my head in understanding of not wishing to talk about what had happened during that having heard enough from Jomei, and a little bit more from you now to know that the experience was not a positive one in any manner at all. That the only upside to everything was that Jomei managed to live through the moment of being stabbed. Yeah we don't need to talk about it Spencer. Only share things that you're comfortable with that is the only right thing to do in a conversation. I say with a small and slightly nervous chuckle. I grin rather excitedly seeing the chest having not seen many of these lately, but enough to be rather excited knowing that with the right stats finding these can be a common occurrence. At hearing who want what so far i nod my head, and thinks of the only way to split things. Spencer we split the COL 50/50 and you can have the consumable you might be able to sell it to some merchant for the money, and if not getting it identified could get you lucky depending on what it is. I say with a nod of my head thinking the solution is fair all things considered. I  then look around the area to keep an eye out for any kind of penguin or animal that could be interesting for a familiar.

Spencer smiled a bit sadly to the two of them, he was happy that the two of them were laying off, he didn't really want to talk about unless it was with the ones that were involved, not yet anyways. Spencer continued to walk and Hestia said something about splitting the loot, and he smiled a bit. "Thank you, means a lot." He smiled a bit more at her and turned to Kimi, who had found even more materials. "Oh my god girl you are robbing this floor blind." He laughed and looked at her find, another two materials. He watched as Kuro and Noodle walked around and he smiled a bit, he was really hoping to actually get his familiar soon, he can't wait to find a penguin. In the distance he saw a polar bear cub walking around, and he smiled, baby animals are one of the cutest things he had seen in a while, well he thought a guy he met was really cute, but he decided that he wouldn't really think about that, even though it made him kind of sad.

ID: 95108 LD: 3  + 4 = 7

Kimi giggle a little bit as Spencer said that she was robbing the floor blind. "Sorry about that Spencer. I'll be sure to share next time." Kimi stuck her tongue out playfully. "So wanna check on another area." I feel like we searched this spot a little too long. Kimi scanned the area for something that might seem a bit more interesting or at least might be more bountiful. After looking around a bit and a some pacing Kimi found a area that looked very peculiar. I looked like a plateau of broken walls, upon realization she figured out it was actually a destroyed village or very small settlement. "Hey guys look what i found." Kimi called towards Hestia and Spencer. Kimi pointed down to the plateau saying. "Wanna go check it out. We might be able to find your penguin friend there."  Kimi said delighted as she thought there might be more things to do down there.

I grin seeing Kimi once more find a material as i can only wonder what this girl's luck is since it seems like she is always on a roll when trying to find these things. I look over to Kuro who is trying to keep the little Noodle entertained and helping him maneuver through the snow if need be. My familiar being careful to not touch the Shark Doggo since it is in its frosty environmental chance making it very cold to the touch. I look towards the time curiously wondering how much time has passed wondering if it is going to be as trying as trying to get Kairi a familiar. I shake my head in amusement of that remembering the rather insane amount of loot that was found from either looking for it, or fighting through mobs. I look over towards the two companions i have and knows that Kimi can handle herself rather well from personal experience, but their is still the mystery that is Spencer's build that is supposedly a total mystery. So Kim who did you have to sell your soul to, to be able to get such luck in finding things? i ask jokingly.

Spencer smiled a bit to Kimi, talking about how she was sorry about it, obviously joking around and kidding. A little after saying that, she makes a comment about how she sees somewhere else that the trio could go looking for Spencer's familiar, he was really excited to hopefully get his cute penguin friend. Spencer yawned a bit and shook his umbrella again, the snow falling off on to the ground. He yawned a little bit and shrugged, he was getting tired from the cold, but maybe the plateau could be the answer to his problems with finding this Penguin. "Man, I really hope Penguins actually exist in this game, because we have been going for a while and we really haven't found anything, and I'm a little worried that we could possibly not find anything, considering that we have already found a lot of loot and some materials, but no familiar. Maybe if we fight some mobs we could attract some with the noise?" He asked and looked at the two of the people in his party, hoping that they could actually get some more action.

Kimi giggled a bit at Hestia's question, "A magician nver reveals their secrets." As she did a little joking spin while flipping her coat playfully. "If you want we can try looking for one. I mean the ruins look like they might have a few things here and there that we can fight. Though its really up to you guys, i just enjoy being around you all." Kimi said with a bright smile as she leaned on Spencer saying it. "We will find your snowly little friend soon don't you worry about it." Kimi started making her way down to the plateau with the ruins. Nothing seemed to out of place for a typical ruin and the ground was more solid than anywhere else so Noodle could roam around with ease more. Kimi scanned the area for any signs of penguin life or materials, sadly though nothing could be found at the moment and Kimi went along kicking up some of the snow.

ID# 95213 results:

: 7(+2)=9

I see Kimi head down to some ruins as i roll my eyes and quickly slides down the way towards the ruins alongside Kimi as i gesture for Spencer to follow. Come on Spencer don't get left behind now! I call over with a playful chuckle escaping my lips as i follow Kimi around the ruins inspecting everything myself much more curious what this is the ruins of if it is made of stone. Wondering if their use to be another settlement, or underground beings on this floor that just haven't had time to resurface from nobody finding this place yet. my mind racing with the endless possibilities that have started to form as something that could happen from Spencer's talks of what adventures he has been on before. Well if their are ruins here who knows maybe we ran into the ruins of a ancient penguin society, and all we need to do to find one is find the entrance to it? I say in a joking manner as i just start chuckling at the thought of some Penguin wearing a crown do to being the emperor of penguins for these ruins.

"I'm completely up for looking for some monsters to fight, It is a tad boring when I have nothing to do but watch Kimi win the lottery." He laughed and shook his head. "No no trust me I'm kidding, I'm fine with whatever, it was just a suggestion." He laughed a bit, but bit his lip. There was a feeling that was nagging at him, but he couldn't tell exactly what it was. He yawned a bit and followed the group, but Hestia was forcing him to actually speed up and get going. He groaned a bit and started to move faster, making more tracks in the snow. He looked up into the sky, and luckily that the snow didn't get into his eyes, but the day was turning to a hazel glow as the sun was setting slightly, giving a pretty after glow to the night sky. He smiled a bit, it was making him a tad bit happier. Spencer looked back down and heard Hestia say something about ruins of a Penguin society and he rolled his eyes with a laugh. "Yeah sureeeeee." He said to her.

"Well you never know if we might actually run into a hidden kingdom of penguins." Kimi said jokingly as she continued looking around for any penguins or materials. Just as she was going in and out of some of the remains of some homes along side the ruins main road she heard some creaking. "Huh? Penguin friend? Is that you?" Kimi said a bit jokingly as she peaked in a somewhat maintained building with only its roof partially collapsed. Out of the blue she noticed something from under the snow start to move. "Hestia come quick!" Kimi said, she wasn't sure if it would be a cute penguin emerging from under the snow or a monster. Kimi stood just outside the door peaking in to see what was moving, and sure enough it was some armored skeletons that were unnaturally huge. "Ohh man." Kimi said with a bit of sweat showing on the side of her brow.

| Kimi | Level 21 | HP 420/420 | E 42/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

| Hestia |

| Spencer | 

Undead Brute 1 | HP 360/360 | 108 DMG |

Undead Brute 2 | HP 360/360 | 108 DMG |

I look around the ruins with curiosity as i check the writing on them and sighs seeing it wasn't a penguin kingdom which would've been rather interesting. I look around the ruins not seeing anything move or such, but i do hear Kimi call out for me so i quickly make my way over towards where the shout had come. Upon seeing the enemy i quickly activate howl gaining their attention. Yeah come here you big ugly lugs no one can think about hurting my guild mates before they get past me! I say as i bang my curved sword upon my shield creating a loud metallic clang across the ruins as my familiar quickly joins up with me about to fight these undead warriors. I look upon their larger structure which means this kingdom couldn't have been a human one if their are these taller beings. 'Maybe something like orc, or half giants?' I think to myself.

#95302  MD:8+1=9  Enemy damge: 4 DMG (regen proct)  THRNS: 28

#95303 MD:5+1=6   Enemy damage: 4 DMG   THRNS: 28

(newest numbers do to nobody rolling for mob attacks)

| Kimi | Level 21 | HP 420/420 | E 42/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

[H: 3 l 3] | Hestia |  782/790   ENG: 66/76     3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l rest look in sig  -10 ENG Howl

| Spencer | 

Undead Brute 1 | HP 332/360 | 108 DMG |

Undead Brute 2 | HP 332/360 | 108 DMG |

"I think I know, but thank you for believe in me." He laughed and walked with them. He was getting happier, only a slightly, but the group was helping him have a better mood, considering they wanted to help him out and do things with him. Spencer looked over at Kimi, who was bringing Hestia over to look at something. Spencer ran forward to catch up with the group, only to see these creatures coming up from the ground, looking dead at them. He bit his lip and looked confused, how the hell did he all of the sudden find these creatures, when they were just talking about fighting creatures even. He shrugged, he didn't really care when they exactly found them, but he was hoping that this would go by quick and attract a penguin. "Okay, lets go, I want these things to die now.... Well I mean again." He laughed and got his mace out and his shield, he also equipped his ring and his bracers, ready to work at this battle.

[H: 3 l 3] | Hestia | HP 790/790 | ENG: 76/76  | 3 DMG l 104 MIT l x2 Paralyze l Regen (+10 HP if hit) l Recovery (+2 ENG) on CD:6+ l rest look in sig  -10 ENG Howl

| Spencer | Level 16 | HP 320/320 | E 32/32 | 4 DMG | 20 MIT | ACC 1 | 14 Thorns |

Undead Brute 1 | HP 360/360 | 108 DMG |

Undead Brute 2 | HP 360/360 | 108 DMG |

ID: 95279 BD: 1 + 2 = 0 Damage