[SHOP-F4] "The Reapers Cloak" (Permently closed)

Grim had just got done with the NPC that helped him get his Tailoring skill down, "Wow, I actaully liked that guy, strangely he reminds me of my grandfather, but anyway, I finally did it, I opened my shop."" "How so master?" Blood Wing said in confusion, "I don't know girl, he just does." "You humans are so very strange." Grim looks at Blood Wing, "Oh really how so?" "Don't know, you just are." Blood Wing says in a peachy tone. Grim dismissed it as a smart remark she developed watching him talk. As Grim looked at his shop, he patted himself on the chest, "Best idea I ever had, HAHA!!" "Oh course master." As Grim opens his shop with the bronze key he got, he walks into a small store, it was a two room building. The main room, which had the manikins, the counter and wall hangers, and the other room was his work area, it had a stool in the center and had a rack(Material placement), along with a window above the rack so that he could get fresh air to come in.

"Well I guess I should open up and start working on my new favorite hobby." "Very good then master, shall I be of some help?" "Yeah just go pull the sign to open for me ok girl?" "Of course, as you command." Blood Wing flies to the front of the store turns the lock and flips the sign to open. The bronze plaque says, "Come in, I do requests, and custom orders, just bring your own materials for them, and thank you for your buisness at "The Reapers Cloak", come again."

"The Reapers Cloak"

Rank 1: 4 Crafts per day

Crafts performed: 7 successful

5 failed

EXP: 56/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Price of Items on Display:

Good Quality: 500 Col

Uncommon Quality: 750 Col

Rare Quality: 1000 Col

Perfect Quality: 1250 Col/can be debated if negotiation is offered, must provide with either, trade to lower value, or of equal value. Items that are incorrporated into trade for lower value will be judged by the rarity, and effects on the item. Must be clothing items or no deal, this is a tailor shop, not a blacksmiting, artisan, etc. All four rules are absolute, and will not be changed.

System of services (Rules)

>> 1.)Friends get 3 free first custom items/ must be present, or rule two applies.

>> 2.)Items created and set on display are considered, shop items/ rule one doesn't apply, must spend on the quility amount.

>> 3.)200 Col for any my materials used/ only if mine are used

>> 4.)300 Col for my services/ applies to rule three

Display: "Mind Games" (Ethereals)

Current Waiting List:

A form is set up on the counter.

For Custom Orders, please fill out the following:

Name:

Type of Item:

Desired Effect:

Price will be determined by the amount of materials used to get the item to the specifications you desire, but no charge will be administered if you provide your own materials, or after repeated attempts the item fails to meet at least minimum expectations.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun was walking through the street and sees a new shop open thinking whats this im gonna check out the new shop seeing grim in it he walks up saying "yo you know where the owner of the shop is i need to speak with him or her i need a new cloak." dirgun was standing next to grim thinking nice shop this shop is new i can help the owner gain XP.

Grim looked up and saw Dirgun, he stood up, "Your looking at em, Dirgun, welcome to my frozen wonderland, so you need a new cloak huh, I can take care of that." Blood Wing flew by and landed on the counter, and used her telepathic link to speak to both of Grim and Dirgun, "You humans seem very odd, you make clothes from fallen animals then you sell them, how strange, plus Dirgun, you saw Grim only an hour ago, didn't you hear him say he wanted to return to his shop?" Blood Wing said in a peachy way. "Don't mind her, she's become a smart mouth by watching me, any way, so I need more details on this cloak, as descirbed as possible, here's a pencil and paper...?" "Blood Wing mind fetching one for me please?" "Of course master, I go at once." As Blood Wing flew to the back of the store, she came back with a pencil and paper in her tiny hands. "OK so start with look..." As Grim told him what he was expecting Digun to do.

Grim saw the picture, and nodded as he knew the style very well, "Ok then, you have any mats on you, this is a custom order?" Grim says as he waits in Dirgun to give him the neccessary item, with his hand open.

Grim siged, "Ok, this is my system, since your a friend, your first 3 customs are free, but afterward my price is, 200 Col for any my mats used, then 300 Col for the work done." Grim looked at Dirgun, Grim turned around and went to his stool, and began his proceedure. Grim put into his mind what he wanted to make and then sets the mat on the rack, and tapped it with his cutting knife, as the mat changed, Grim grabbed the new sheet of material and took his needle through it and the material changed into an item that Grim expected, but even better, as he walks to the front he says "Here ya go"

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die:12 (perfect item-Gm Approval)

Craft of the day:1

+8 EXP

Exp: 8/20

-1 mat

roll dice: 12(Perfect)

Item: Cloak

Quality: Perfect

Name: Nightingales Incantation

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: Legends tells that in a far away realm, there lives a group of theives, these men and women pray to their goddess of the night, he who is heard by her, is given a cloak that grants them the powers of the night, this cloak is the very same. This cloak gives a illusion, the hood hides away the wearers face only leaving the eyes to glimmer, as the mask portion covers the face from the nose down. +2 loot roll, +1 hiding

dirgun looks at the perfect cloak saying "grim wow dude is this the normal quality of your work dude if thats so you will have a ton of customers dude you are amazing walking reaper im gonna be telling people about this all around the land bro your the best thank you." dirgun takes the cloak eqiping it feeling the power corse through his body he says "this is amazing dude you are the best." drigun then walks out of shop thinking he owes grim for this gift.

Grim waved to Dirgun bye and then went to the back of his shop and looked at the mats he had, "Damn, I wasted three mats, two at Trinokos shop, then one here, oh well I got twelve more left, all well, guess I can do one more craft then im taking a nap." "Ah crap forget it im sleeping, for now." As Grim kicks his feet up, he puts a book over his eyes to cover them, and then closes his eyes letting the sound of Blood Wing landing on his chest and purring, Grim thinks, "Blood Wing can purr, ok thats a new one." Then Grim falls asleep in his own shop.

Grim woke from his slumber, and decieded to start working, Grim said, "Blood Wing, wake up, it's time to do some work." Blood WIng opens her eyes, and stretches her legs on Grims chest, "*Yawn*, Good morning master." "Very well master lets us go." Grim went to the back of his store, he sat down at his stool, and pulled out one material, he sat ot on the rack. Grim tapped it with his cutting knife, and the material changed into its next stage, then Grim took his needle and thread, and drove it through to second stage material, passing it through it 2 times and the material changed into his envision.

A coat black as night, and a hood that was large enough to hide his face, Grim smiled as he equiped the coat. The coat called <> was as long as his own body, and the hood was able to be equiped and unequiped at any time, Grim puts his hood on and walks to the mirror, his eyes glimmered a small white shine within the vast darkness of the hood, "Now this is awesome." Dirguns gonna flip out, with my mask and reaper coat combo., as Grim walked back to his stall, he wondered, "Maybe I can make a outfit to complete the set?" Grim stood there thinking to himself

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die:12 (perfect item-Gm Approval)

+8 EXP

Exp: 16/20

-1 mat

roll dice: 12(Perfect)

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Perfect

Name: The Reaper's Scorn

Description: Legends tells that the Reaper, collector of souls wanders the realm of the living, where the children of demons and angels dwell, the Nephilims, guiding them to either the after life, or to the gates of hell, this coat is given to those who are worthy to walk the path of Death, for this coat belongs to the very same Kinslayer of legends. This coat hides away the wearers face, when it is put on the persons head only leaving barely nothing to be seen, but the weares eyes and some of their face. +1 loot roll, +2 hiding

Grim decieded to head to the back of his shop, he wanted to make a pair of boots this time, he looked in his head, a pair of black leather boots, ones that, ones that where extremely comfortable and stylish as well, Grim takes the material, and lays its on the rack, he taps it with his cuttin knife. The mat changed into its second form, then Grim grabbed the newly changed material, he took his needle and thread, and drove his needel through the mat 2 times.

The material glew and shimmered as it disapeared, Grim frowned as his material dematerialized in his hand, Grim stretched his legs, and walks back out to the front he locks the door, flips the sigh to "Sorry Were Closed", then walks back to his counter, proping his legs up, and going to sleep, his hood blocking out the sunlight gleaming into his shop windows as Blood Wing flys back onto his chest, and fell asleep. As so did Grim, he was happy, for he made a killer coat, one that will freak all his friends out.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die:3 (Failure)

Craft of the day:3

+1 EXP

Exp: 17/20

-1 mat

roll dice: 3(fail)

She finds a shop of wondrous items as she enters she finds Grim. "Hello, Grim." She tells grim as she fills out a forum.

Name: Blue Midnight

Type of Item: Hooded coat with dark blue inside one white star on it... with white outlinings

Desired Effect: gives +2 to battle dice, -1 to opponent

She gives it to him. "So do you think you got it?" She says giving a warm smile his way.

Grim was about halve asleep when his shop door opened up, he feel backwards, as Blood Wing took flight and landed on the counter, "Master are you alright?" Grim riese from the ground, his hood still on, as his face is not there, only darkness replaced it, "Damn it, I swore I lock the door, oh well." Grim removed the hood from his head, and looked at Yure, "Well hello Ruri, hi Kayna, how you been?" "Kayna, Fang misses you very much, you two should visit Dirgun sometime." "And now welcome to "The Reapers Cloak", now what'll it be then?" Grim says as he looks at the request, and sighs, "Ruri, I love you and all, your like a little sister to me, and I would love to help you, but I can't right now, my crafting energy(Crafts for the day) is completely gone." Grim points above his head, there was a bar that had no color in it, with a timer next to it as well. "Come back later when it filled then we can talk buisness(Around 12:01pm central for me)." Grim says as he sits back down and leans back in his chair. Waiting to see what Ruri will say.

Grim had fallen asleep, waiting for his meter to refill, as he woke up, he noticed that he had slept for 15 hours. Grim got up and stretched, with his bar full, he decided to work on the request that Ruri had made, since he couldn't wait for her, he decided to start without her. Grim went to the back of his shop and pulled out a material and begins his process. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material, transformed into a uncommon item, it was exaclty as Ruri wanted. As Grim walks back out and places the coat on the manikin to let Ruri know that it is ready

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 10

+3 EXP

Exp: 20/20

-1 mat

roll dice: 10

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Uncommon

Name: Blue MIdnight

Description: An uncommon coat, with a light blue outer color, and a dark blue inside, it houses a white star on the left sleeve, this coat has a hood that covers the wearers head, and allows them to hide better. +1 hide

Grim nodded as he pointed at the manikin wearing Ruri's coat, "Yeah over there, go try it on, hope you like it." As Grim watches to see what Ruri's reaction to his work, he didn't know what she would say, or do. So he waited and watched her.

She had thought it all was amazing "Dude, this is so cool..." she says as she looks around the room and finds her coat near the checkout, as she does to the 'changing' room and puts it on herself, it fit perfectly. "Thank you Grim!" She smiled toward him... She twirled, as she smiled and giggled in the circle formation. Her eyes shined as she looked down at her amazing hand-crafted Item.

Grim smiled, "Well im glad you like it, just remember that you have a Onee-chan(Big brother) who can make things like this for you." Grim says as he smiles and laughs at Ruri, who is having a blast with her new coat. As Grim then retunrs to the back of his shop, he begins to make a tuxedo for his wedding, he takes another material out and begins his process. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glew brighter and brighter, it came out as a tuxedo, he grined, for this one was almost a perfect item, as Grim then brought the top out and set it on the manikin, as he then returned to

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 11(Rare)

Craft of the day:2

+5 EXP

Exp: 25/40

-1 mat

roll dice: 11

Item: Tuxedo top (Wedding outfit)

Quality: Rare

Name: Wedding Tuxedo top

Description: This tuxedo top was hand made by Grim, the tux top is jet black, and has a red under shirt, and black tie, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.