[SHOP-F4] "The Reapers Cloak" (Permently closed)

Grim then returned to his room in the back, as he began his process again. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glew brighter and brighter, and it came out to be tuxedo pants, Grim walks back out again to the manikin, and applied the pants to it, but decided to scrap it, as he saw that it was a bad item.

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

craft die: 6

Craft of the day:3

+ 1EXP

Exp: 26/40

-1 mat

roll dice:6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim then returned to his room in the back, as he began his process again. Grim wanted the pants to come out just right this time, he takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glew brighter and brighter this time they came out as he wanted them. Grim walks back out again to the manikin, and applied the pants to it

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 10

Craft of the day:1

+3 EXP

Exp: 29/40

-1 mat

roll dice: 10(rare)

Item: Tuxedo pants (Wedding outfit)

Quality: Rare

Name: Wedding Tuxedo pants

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: This tuxedo pants was hand made by Grim, the tux pants are jet black, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Grim then walked back to his room again, hoping to make a pair of shoes, he starts his he takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, "im going to make the best tux i can, for Yure, I want her to see me for who I am." as the material glew, Grim saw that it was a bad item, his confindence knocked down a peg, as he scraped it and decided to start again.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 7

Craft of the day:2

+1 EXP

Exp: 30/40

-1 mat

roll dice:7

Grim sat at his stool, and started to work on his mat one more time, hoping he would get something batter this time. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glew, the material was a good pair of shoes, he took the shoes and walked over to his manikin and applied them to the set.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die:9

+2 EXP

Exp: 32/40

-1 mat

roll dice:9

Item: Tuxedo shoes (Wedding outfit)

Quality: good item

Name: Wedding Tuxedo shoes

Description: These tuxedo shoes was hand made by Grim, the tux shoes are a jet black, and fits Grim feet like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Grim walkes back again to his stool and hoped to make something amazing, he reallu wanted a pair of boots, he began his process again, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shattered and disapeared away, as Grim sighed he was exhausted and wanted to go back to sleep, but he continued on.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 1

+1 EXP

Exp: 33/40

-1 mat

roll dice: 1

Grim, at his stool he began his process again, he really was determined to get his boots made. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shattered again, now Grim was irritated, his talents were in vain, so without haste he trys one more time.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 2

+1 EXP

Exp: 34/40

-1 mat

roll dice: 2

Grim, at his stool he began his process again, he really was determined to get his boots made. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shattered again, now Grim was angry, he picked up the nearest object and threw it, making a loud crash, "Are you kidding me, three fails in a row, AHHHH!!!!" Grim says as he yells, but then stops and walks back to his counter, and props himself up and falls asleep, knowing he would have to get more mats for he had ran out.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die:

+ EXP

Exp: 34/40

-1 mat

roll dice:

Trinoko stretched out as he walked into the building, humming in thought as he looked around. He had an idea what jacket he wanted, and Grim -had- promised him one! He happily moves to the front counter and smiled while saying aloud "I have come for what I have been promised!" He chuckles and brings up some menus and shows Grim an image of what he would like. "Don't worry too much about if it's just normal quality. This is for when I am not in combat. Though if it comes out special, I leave effects to you."

Grim looked up at Trinoko, "Sure, no problem, and thanks for the ring you made, really helped out, I had that all set to me a christian/catholic wedding ceremony, and by the way, I don't have any materials, so you have any, if not, then I can go out to the field and get some." Scratches his head, "Well, got anything or not?" Grim says as he looks at Trinoko.

Trinoko shakes his had "Not a thing. I am in no rush though. Just send me a PM when it's done and I will come pick it up." He grins "And again, doesn't need to be anything special. I just don't want to wear newbie clothes to a wedding again." He laughs softly and goes on to say "And no worries about the ring. It was an honor!"

Grim grins, "You know, im glad you and I could be friends, and check out my new thread, made it myself. Grim opnes his inventory and shows his items to Trinoko.

Item: Tuxedo top (Wedding outfit)

Name: Wedding Tuxedo top

Description: This tuxedo top was hand made by Grim, the tux top is jet black, and has a red tie, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Item: Tuxedo pants (Wedding outfit)

Name: Wedding Tuxedo pants

Description: This tuxedo pants was hand made by Grim, the tux pants are jet black, and fits Grim body like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Item: Tuxedo shoes (Wedding outfit)

Quality: good item

Name: Wedding Tuxedo shoes

Description: These tuxedo shoes was hand made by Grim, the tux shoes are a jet black, and fits Grim feet like a glove and has no special effects except to make him look handsome.

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Perfect

Name: The Reaper's Scorn

Description: Legends tells that the Reaper, collector of souls wanders the realm of the living, where the children of demons and angels dwell, the Nephilims, guiding them to either the after life, or to the gates of hell, this coat is given to those who are worthy to walk the path of Death, for this coat belongs to the very same Kinslayer of legends. This coat hides away the wearers face, when it is put on the persons head only leaving barely nothing to be seen, but the weares eyes and some of their face. +2 durability, +1 hiding

"So what you think?'

He looked through the items with a glint of curiosity in his eyes and then he grins. "I recognize most of the clothing, seeing a pattern, and the suddenly BOOM! Reaper clothes." He offers a wink and closes the menu "Great quality stuff, if you don't mind me saying." He nods in approval of the items "I hope you enjoy those items I handed you. Even if you sell them and buy something better." He chuckles to himself and shrugs as he looks around at the store.

Ethereal wanders into the store, engrossed in his map. "I think this is the place.." he murmurs to himself. He looks up and sees Grim standing there with someone who looked familiar. "Hey, Grim I'd like to order a suit if you're not too busy?" he says to Grim. He turns to the man, "Have we met before?" he asks.

Grim looks over at Ethereal, "Ah, hello Eth, yeah I can make you a suit, currently I don't have any mats, I'll be going out to the fields to get some more soon. So what do you want exactly, you have the mats i request correct?" Grim asks as he hold his hand out,

Ethereal opens his inventory and gives Grim 4 mats. "That's what I can spare, I've got two back at the shop for making a potion tonight." he explains. "I'd like a sort of shirt, waistcoat, trousers type thing. Also, I'd like a cloak and a nice tie to go with it. I don't really know much about clothes so I'll leave the appearance up to you. I just have to make up for the time I spent in those itchy alchemy robes. " he shivers at the memory.

Grim takes the four mats and walks back his stool, he began his process again. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material chnages into a bad item, Grim sighs, "Well, that could have gone better." Grim waks out, and put the item in the crate next to his work enterance.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 5

+1 EXP

Exp: 35/40

-1 mat

roll dice: 5

As Grim then goes back to his stool takes out the second material Ethereal gave him, he began his process again. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shines like a newly born star, as it changes into a perfect item, Grim laughs, "Now thats what im talking about." Grim walks out and places the newly made perfect item on his manikin, and goes back to continue his work.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 12(Perfect Item-GM Approval)

+8 EXP

Exp: 43/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 12

Item: Tail Coat

Quality: Perfect

Name: NIght Weaver

Description: A custom made tail coat designed by Grim, the workmanship is flawless, and it provides a comfortable fit, it can be worn at parties, speical occastions, or just to look dashing in.

As Grim then goes back to his stool takes out the third material Ethereal gave him, he began his process again. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shifts and morphs into a good item, not too bad, and not too perfect either. As Grim walks back to the front, he places the pants on the manikin, and walks back to his stool.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 8(Good Item)

+2 EXP

Exp: 45/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 8

Item: Dress pants

Quality: Good

Name: Shadow Sheen

Description: A custom made pair of pants designed by Grim, the workmanship is average, and it provides a comfortable fit, it can be worn at parties, speical occastions, or just to look dashing in.

As Grim then goes back to his stool takes out the fourth and final material Ethereal gave him, he began his process again. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shatters, and dematerializes, and Grim picks up his stool and throws it at the wall, "GAHHH!!, AGAIN!!!" Grim says as he walks out and says, "Well, that last one, total bust man, sorry." As Grim walks to the counter and props his feet up, "If you get anymore, PM me, cuz, im going out to the field no time soon, but later maybe." He says as he looks at Ethereal.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 1(Epic Fail)

Craft of the day:4(Final)

+1 EXP

Exp: 46/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 1