[SHOP-F4] "The Reapers Cloak" (Permently closed)

Grim walked to the manikin in the front of his shop and applied the good itme he made for Seld, the item covered the manikin like a glove as he then walks back to his counter, props his feet up and leans back, waiting for anyone to come and walk into his shop.

[OOC- on display now/customer item/not for sale]

Item: Coat (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Good

Name: "Phantom's Weaver"

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: A coat made from a <>, nothing special about it, just a nice hooded coat that Grim made, using his signature hooded attachment to it.

Enchanments: none

Photo: "Phantom Weaver"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar enters the shop, looking the coat over with a nod of approval. He opens the transaction window, depositing 500 Col into it. After the deal is through, he moves through his inventory, and equips the coat. Even without stat boosts, he was happy to have a coat like this again. He was used to wearing one in the real world, so it was nice to have one again.

-500 Col

+ Phantom Weaver

Grim takes the 500 Col and imouts it into his wallet as he goes to his stool again to begin his prodedure again, this time he starts on Ethereals item, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material shatters in front of him, he sighs.

Mats: 5

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

craft die: 3 (Fail)

Craft of the day: 1

+1 EXP

Exp: 57/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 3

Grim rubs his head and thinks for abit, and begins his prodedure again, this time he starts on Ethereals item, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material, glows, he sees it change into a uncommon item, he then rubs his chin, "Hmmm... maybe I can do better don't know if I can put and craft enchanment on this." Grim takes the item and places it on the manikin and waits and sees.

[OOC- item on dislay/Rule two applies now]

<>

Mats: 4

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 10 (Uncommon)

Craft of the day: 2

+3 EXP

Exp: 60/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 10

Item: Lab Coat

Quality: Uncommon

Name: "Mind Games"

Description: A lab coat, made to resemble that of a mad scientist, this coat is made to help with obtaining materials

Enchanments: +1 loot die (GM approval)

She walked into the store one again. she takes some boar hides out of her inventory and gives them to him... "Not sure if this would work, but I would like to change for Dirgun's cape my offer, I would like a warm light and dark blue hooded cloak." She spoke as she had given him the hide, she wasn't sure if he could make a silk one, that she had really had in mind... but it was okay. She smiled at him.

Picture

large.png

Grim looked at Ruri, "Most certainly sis, I would love to, but if your giving me a single mat, then you only get one chance, if I mess up okay?" Grim takes the mat and walks to his stool and his prodedure again, this time he starts on Ruris item, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material, shatters and blows up in his face, as a loud boom was heard, GAHH!!!!", Grims attempt failed, as this had never happened before, he walks out with a weird substance on his face, a thivk black ooze. "Well, that was a bust sissy, sorry." Grim walks back to his counter. and looks at Ruri, "Yeah, got anymore. Or was that your only piece?"

Mats: 1

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 1 (Epic Fail/Blows up in face)

+1 EXP

Exp: 60/80

-1 mat

roll dice:1

Grim returned to the stool again, and began his process again, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material, yet again, blows up in his face, "GAHHH!!" "WHAT THE HELL!???" Grim falls backwards in his stool as he lays there unconsciencely, his face covered in the same stuff as before.

[OOC-You never said that you didn't bring one, need to know if there is 1 or 50 mats you brought, same deal we do with OOC comments state the mats you are giving.]

Mats: 1

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 2 (Fail)

+1 EXP

Exp: 62/80

-1 mat

roll dice:2

Grim takes the three mats and walks to the stool again, hoping he would not have it blow up in his face, and began his process again, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glows and he sees a bad item, he frowns, and tries something.

Mats: 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 5(Bad item)

+1 EXP

Exp: 63/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 5

Grim takes the bad item and tries to convert it back to its original form, as he doe this, he takes his cutting knife tool kit and places a thread binding knife, and taps the top area of the bad item, it glows as the material revets to its original form, he gains the material back, and tries to craft again.

[Rolled 10-item reverted back to original form]

[Gained material/1]

[1-5] failed to revert

[6-12] successful revert

Grim walks to his stool again and tries this one more time, takes the three mats and walks to the stool again, hoping he would not have it blow up in his face, and began his process again, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glows red and shifts into a good item, Grim is happy that it was able to be formed this time, but he wasnt' sure it Ruri would like it. Grim walks to the front of the shop, with the cape in hand, "Ruri, you like it?"

[OOC-Returns two mats back to Ruri]

Mats: 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 8(Good Item)

+2 EXP

Exp: 65/80

-1 mat

roll dice:8

Item: Cape

Quality: Good

Name: "Blue Dreams"

Description: A cape made by Grim using a boars hide, it has a deep blue color to it, this cape is heavy, comfortable, and keeps you warm.

Enchanments:

Zelrius walks into the Tailoring store <> He knows OF the owner, Grim, but doesn't personally know him. This put Zelrius at unease as he was unsure of the opinion the Tailor had of him. Nevertheless, Zelrius was here on a objective to get an epic item. He had 5 Mariels with him from previous adventures, and was on the way to see if any tailor could make what it was he was looking for. He went to the Shopkeeper who seemed to be talking with another customer at the moment, so Zelrius waited.

Grim looked up, and saw Zelrius before him, he heard much of Zelrius from rumors. But he never expected him to come here, "Greetings, and welcome to "The Reapers Cloak". "How may I help you Zalrius?" Grim looked at him with a nonchalant look as he was interested to hear what he had to say.

Zelrius looked up at the Shopkeeper. He was definitely not as hateful towards The Blood Buccaneer as Zelrius had expected. He nodded to himself to make Note that Grim is not a bad person afterall.

"Well, here I have 3 Azure-Snake Skins and would Like to make a custom order if Possible." He pulled out a little piece of Pap from his inventory that was named ORDER FORM, He used these to make Ordering Customs from ShopKeepers a lot simpler then explaining them by word of mouth

Order:

A TrenchCoat of Sorts (Color Blue, Hence Azure)

Rare or Perfect

Ability:

If Rare then: If the wearer rolls a 10, Then all the next Damage Dealt is absorbed Critical still do 1.

If Perfect Then: If the wearer Rolls a 9 or 10 all the next Damage dealt is absorbed Criticals Do None

[--OOC I have checked with GM Saix, Yes these are allowed, But still need apporval)

Zelrius was overjoyed at what he saw. It was almost exactly what he was looking for, Except a bit longer, more or less like a Duster. But other then that it was exactly what he had in mind.

Zelrius smiled as he nodded and said

"That's the one. So how about it? Can you do it? And if so, For how much?" He asked hastily really excited that the Shopkeeper fitted his needs and wants for the project thus far.

Grim scatched his chin, "Well I have a polocy, that if your a friend, you get 3 customs for free, and afterward you have to pay full price, but since your such and elustrious figure, I'll cut you a deal, I'll cut the price in half for you, granted you have to pay for my serves, and the item quality, other than that, it's half price." Grim looked at Zelrius, as he grabbed the mats and returned to his stool, and began his process again, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glowed red, and changed into a good item, "Confounded piece of crap!!" Grim looked back at Zelrius, and sighed, "I'll try to revert this to it"s original state later, mind if I hold on to it?"

[OOC-good item on hold]

Mats: 3

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 9(Good item)

Craft of the day: 3

+2 EXP

Exp: 67/80

-1 mat

roll dice:9

Zelrius nodded. Confirming Grim's request to old on to it. He didn't much care for the Mat itself, only for the item it could potentially be. He then sent Grim a Friend Request and looked as the Panel appeared infront of him.

"Accept that, then shoot me a message when you are done with it, I really appreciate it man." He said turning on his heel to walk off when he was done.