[SHOP-F4] "The Reapers Cloak" (Permently closed)

Ruri walked into the shop again... "Hi Grim." She told grim as she went to the front. "Could you get me a cloak, like Dirgun's, so I can be reminded of him?" She asked as she wrote on the small forum and set it down on the front desk. She looked toward the working being. She then smiled at him, "That would be something fantastic.." She said as she smiled at him.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim sighed again, "Osanai imÅto Ruri, I would love to, but, take a look, I'm sorry." Grim points to his crafting meter again, it was empty. "If you'd came a little bit sooner then I could have tried, leave a oreder, and i'll... make it for you." Grim leaned forward, as tears started to fill his eyes. He put his hand over his face, and wipped away the tears, "No...no more tears, Dirgun wouldn't want that." "I'd be happy to help you, I'll pm you when it's filled, just bring the materials please, im fresh out.

Grim smiles as he takes the five mats and walks to his stool. takes out the first material Ethereal gave him, he began his process again. Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material changes into a uncommon pair of dress shoes. As Grim walks back out and applies them to the manikin.

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

craft die: 10(Uncommon)

Craft of the day:1

+3 EXP

Exp: 49/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 10

Item: Dress shoes

Quality: Uncommon

Name: NIght Dance

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: A custom made pair of shoes designed by Grim, the workmanship is average, and it provides a comfortable fit, it can be worn at parties, speical occastions, or just to look dashing in.

"Yeah that sounds close to being right, well thanks for your buisness, oh one more thin, the clothes are just to make you look good, there not ment for combat." Grim gives the items to Ethereal, ans recieves the 1250 Col.

[+1250 Col, will be added to journal later]

Hey Grim remember when you ordered that Katana and I charged you 1000 col. I would like to give you back the col and make me a free cloak. He handed the item registration.

Item: Cloak

Item name: The Giver

Quality: Perfect

Description: This cloak conceals any person and gives them energy to fight. It's made of pure jet black with white lines on the shoulders.

Customers name: Jace

Grim looked at the order, and rubbed his chin, "I can try, but the thing is, I'm fresh out of mats dude, I mean, your a frined and my rule applies, your first three cutoms are free, and well, even thoug that is true, if I had mats I would charge you, but since im out, your mats, your problem." "Now you want a perfect?" "This might take some time, "I've, well had bad luck at making stuff so far, but only had a few perfects happen, but it ok, I can try." Just give me the mats you have, and I'll try, but if you get anything below a perfect, I'll put it on display, and you can decide to take or wait for better ok?" Grim held out his hand and waited for Jace to give him the mats.

Grim nodded as he walks to his stool and begins his prodedure, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material, glows brightly, as it changes into a rare item, "Hmmm... this is nice, hey Jace, how bout this item?" "Want better, or are you ok with this?" Grim walks back and shows the item to Jace.

Mats: 7

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 11(Rare)

+5 EXP

Exp: 54/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 11

Item: Cloak (Hood Attachment)

Quality: Rare

Name: Nether Shade

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: A cloak that hides its wearer in the shades of the night, this cloak was made by Grim at "The Reapers Cloak". +2 hide

Seldentar leaves a form submitted in Grims shop.

Name: Coat of the Phantom

Type of Item: Full length blood red coat, down to feet length.

Desired Effect: Bonuses to Evasion and Speed (OOG Terms: - Enemy Dice, +My Dice)

After filling out the form, he attaches items from his inventory, and mails it to Grim.

From Inventory:

- 3 Phantom Weave Cloth (Blood Red, almost ethereal feeling fabric)

Grim walks to the door and sees two forms filled out, he looks surprised as he begins to go to work on each item requested, he first starts on Selds request, as he walks to his stool and begins his prodedure, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material, as it changes into a bad item, Grim frowns as he looks at the item, "Tch. this won't do, lets try that again."

Mats: 3

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 7(Bad Item)

+1 EXP

Exp: 55/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 7

Grim pretty stamed that he failed, so he begins his prodedure, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material changes yet again into a bad item, Grim decided that this was not gonna work.

Mats: 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 5 (Bad Item)

Craft of the day:2

+1 EXP

Exp: 56/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 5

Grim pretty stamed that he failed yet again, so he begins his prodedure one last time, Grim takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his citting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material changes into a good item, he just finished his days worth of craft.

Mats: 0

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 9 (Good item)

Craft of the day: 3 (final)

+2 EXP

Exp: 56/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 2