[PP-F5] the traveler(quest)

dirgun walked to a shady tree waiting for his girlfriend to show up he knew she had been wanting this skill for awhile he had already talked to the NPC traveler who told him about the harsh desert he knew that you could lose HP just walking there but ruri wanted to do it so he would do it to dirgun knew he had to find those supplies fast.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As she teleported in she felt the desert dusts swipe up and swish her hair every which way. She smiled as she found Dirgun in the village she teleported into she hugged him in a nice greeting sort of way. "Hi Dirgun!" She smiled at him. She had talked to many people who had taken the quest before. She knew the location of the cargo was under a sand dune dungeon. This village had been near it, just take a small walk near here and you'll probably find it...

dirgun looks up seeing ruri smiling he smiles back saying "ahh a lovely flower in the middle of the desert what a suprise its so beatiful." dirgun goes up hugging ruri smiling and starts walking toward the desert saying "i don't really know anything about this quest so we might be looking for a while."

"hmmm..." She hummed to herself a small song to get her going. She looked at some piles of sand, putting her hands through the dunes... She didn't know how to react to how high the amazing dunes were. So she walked a little farther, putting her hands through the sand one more. "I think it's in a dungeon around the main city, here" She said as she ran her hands through another pile of sand.

She looks at another dune, seeing a small handle... she pulls on it, HARD. after pulling on it, having it open up, small red shards came from it as she opened it up... "Dirgun! Over here, I think this is it!" She squealed at Dirgun, as she dropped into the dungeon hatch, going down a small staircase with him... "I think when we complete the dungeon we get the cargo." she told Dirgun as she went a bit deeper, waiting for him to take the lead down the long staircase they would have to run up later.

On the outskirts of Armadillo Ethereal sits on a rocky outcrop, his back to them. He is meditating in the heat of the sun and appears on the horizon as the couple turn a corner. The wind and sun are harsh - his robes billow in the wind, staff hopping in its holder on his back. As they watch a HP goes down, several seconds pass and the HP recovers, however after a second he shakes his head. He punches the ground and moves to go back to a meditative state.

dirguns detection skill turns on he detects a player on the rock outcrop saying "ruri we have company stay here babe while i go talk to this player." dirgun walks up seeing it was one of the people he didn't like he gets mad saying "you got balls dude letting me catch you outside a safe zone bad move."

[OCC you only lose hp if you roll a one on the crafting dice]

She sat on the steps waiting for Dirgun to come back. "Kanya!" She yelped as Kanya appeared walking down the stairs as she came back up she spoke, "I'm reporting no monsters downstairs." She said as she disappeared... Ruri went back up the stairs seeing the dude in the robe again she hid behind the dune hoping they didn't see her. She only wanted to give the info to Dirgun if it was important...

Ethereal looks up in surprise and literally scrabbles backwards slightly. "Oh h-hello Dirgun, w-what are you doing here?" he exclaims. He hastily jumps to his feet, wide-eyed. "Look, I'm sorry for that stupid incident with the spider. I wasn't in a good mood and snapped a bit.. " he trails off and drops his eyes.

[OOC sorry just doing the HP loss for RP]

dirgun looks at him then back at ruri saying "your lucky im with my girlfriend in a dangerous area or i would kill you where you stand im doing a quest to get some supplies so you can come just because your a healer." dirgun starts walking back to his girlfriend.

She walked a bit down the staircase again... "So, did you two make up?" She asked as she walked down a bit forward... "Maybe you should go in front." She said a bit nervously, to Dirgun. "By the way Kanya went down before you two came, she said no monsters were to be found down here." Ruri reported happily.

Ethereal's face lights up with joy and surprise. He thinks Had Dirgun just accepted his apology? More than that, asked for his help?. He almost follows with a spring in his step but checks himself, realizing he was still on shaky ground. He follows a few paces behind Dirgun and spots a flutter of a blue cloak in the near distance. Soon he is met by Ruri. He listens intently to what she says. "No monsters? That's great, I'm not really a fighter. So, what Quest are we doing?" he inquires excitedly.

dirgun curses sitting on the dune saying "no that not good you might be forgiven but it will take awhile for me to like you and that means either there are traps or the monsters hidden so we have to be careful this place won't be easy as you all think." dirgun was sitting there trying to think of what he would do to get past the dungeon.

She gives the staff back to the robed figure "You are better at these kind of things." She says as she looks around again. "Hey Dirgun, can you see anything?" She asks her boyfriend as she get Kanya to look around a bit, as she appears with her dark blue midnight fur she takes a look around...