[PP-F5] the traveler(quest)

dirgun sees a spider jump out in front of ruri he says "are you kidding me right now you can't be serious dude do spiders follow you around for fun. dirgun activates the sword skill that lets him strike three times. two of the stabs miss but then the last one sticks in its eye doing three damage dirgun was riding the giant spider holding on to stormfury.

spider 7/10

dirgun 20/21

ruri 16/17

ethereal 15/15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethereal reacts upon hearing the growl. He quickly switches the grip on his staff to an offensive one, held out like a katana. He moves towards the demon, reaching for a potion in his pocket. When he hears Dirgun's comment he lets out an audible sigh - "Always the bloody spiders.".

She starts to run forward using a downwards slash on a spider...

[1-2] Miss -1Hp to Ruri

[3-5] Dodge, The spider dodges Ruri's attack

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to Spider

[9-10] Crit, -2 Hp to Spider

Result:

The Spider dodged the attack "Darnet.." She muttered as she stood back and waited for one of the other members to attack.

spider 7/10

dirgun 20/21

ruri 16/17

ethereal 15/15

He swings the staff in a roundhouse stroke, aiming for one of the spider's legs and stepping forwards as he does so.

1-3 backfire (-1 HP Ethereal)

4-5 miss

6-8 hit (-1 HP Spider)

9-10 critical (-2 HP Spider)

[9]

The staff lands perfectly on the join of the leg, snapping it the wrong way. The spider screeches in pain and rears backwards, Ethereal steps back to allow the others to strike.

Spider HP - 2

She turns and tries to strike the spider again after the success of the crit.

[1-2] Miss -1Hp to Ruri

[3-5] Dodge, The spider dodges Ruri's attack

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to Spider

[9-10] Crit, -2 Hp to Spider

Result:

She missed the spider as her sword hit her head with the handle -1 Hp to Ruri.

spider 5/10

dirgun 20/21

ruri 15/17

ethereal 15/15

dirgun pulls out his sword standing on the things back stabbing at the things neck saying "ruri stay away i've got this thing don't attack it again i don't want you to get hurt." dirgun stabs thing visiously for hitting ruri dealing three damage.

spider 2/10

dirgun 20/21

ruri 15/17

ethereal 15/15

Ethereal swings the staff over his head in a downwards stroke, aiming to brain the fiend. He steps to the right and forwards to attack.

1-3 Backfire (Darkwood HP - 1)

4-5 Miss

6-8 Hit (Spider HP - 1)

9-10 Critical (Spider HP - 2)

[2]

He steps too close and the spider spits venom at his arm. It burns through his clothes and into his flesh, but only in a small area. Ethereal steps out of range but knows this could go south if he left it to Dirgun alone.

Ethereal HP - 1

[OOC should I change my character name to Ethereal? It's probably easier.]

as soon as ruri was out of range dirgun goes bezerk on top of the thing screaming out cureses activating the sword skill again dirgun swings three time sounding like a demon screaming. the first strike misses but the other two completly rip the thing into three part making it blow up.

The spider produces thousands of tiny crystals as it died... Dirgun gained the remainings....

She covers her ears from the screaming. "Gosh," She said after the loud noises were over and she stepped forward a bit.. Hoping that there was nothing there... She flips over a wire she sees "A trap!" She says as she flips over the trap, not triggering it..

[OOC]

He inspects the wound, it seems it won't cause him any more damage. He looks up quickly as Ruri alerts them to another danger. After she fails to trigger it he says "Dirgun, if anything happens I can help her. I've prepared for many different attacks we could face." as he puts the tip of the staff to the floor. He suggests "I don't think it's safe to rely on Detection alone.. You could get your familiars to scout ahead.".

"nothing happened..." She said.

[OOC]

She saw another trap jumping over it, She saw the cargo on the other side of the maze of wires.. "They aren't even trying with the traps anymore... follow my jumps." She said as she jumped over another one, then stopping and turning around to face them.

Kanya now appearing and looking around "Yup, Ruri is right there are many traps of wire. (Easy to see for normal vision)" Kanya reports to the men behind Ruri, the then disappeared again...

[OOC the spider screeched, not me]

"I should really get my own familiar.he comments. He follows Ruri's instructions and attempts to follow her jump.

1-4 fail

5-10 success

[9]

He makes the jump swiftly, despite his size and weight being larger than Ruri's. Ethereal turns to look at Dirgun expectantly, moving to clear a path for him to jump.

"Dirgun's a better fighter and I'm sure he'd rather leave his hands free in case anything starts happening. I can't do anything much better than him, so I'll take it." he says. "But you're gonna have to come to me if you can, I don't fancy losing any more health.".