[PP-F5] the traveler(quest)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few seconds Ethereal stumbles out of the entrance, nearly trips but keeps a hold of the cargo. "Did you just call me a 'Mage'?" he inquires "I'm actually looking for a good tailor so I can get some proper clothes. These things are just temporary, given to me by my alchemy sensei to keep the rain off. " he explains.

dirgun laughs saying "i don't know i really don't care but i got my cloak from grim as well and its a perfect item and science were friends he made it free he might make you pay thinking back to the spider incedent." dirgun sheaths his blade again glad that this was finally over.

"Good spot." he exclaims, ready to end this quest. He doubles his pace, the cargo shaking as he struggled to keep up with Dirgun. "Thank you for your help with this by the way. I'm happy to pay him any price, these clothes are pretty ridiculous if you ask me..".

She went to the 'wizard' poking him "Did you give us the survival quest?" She asked him as he nodded and looked at the cargo. She took the cargo from Ethereal, giving it to the 'wizard. "So, now we have the <> Skill?" She asked him as he nodded and pointer to her hub menu, checking the stats she showed Dirgun and high-fived him "Congratulations guys!" She congratulated them on their new skills as they completed the quest together.

"Alright then guys. Thanks for the help. If there's any potions or poisons of any type you need, just find me in my shop in Floor 1. I'll be seeing you then." he walks off towards the warp gate. When he is nearly there he turns, gives a friendly wave, and steps into it. He disappears.

• 1 year later...