[PP-F1] A Nice Picnic (Shaya)

Angel closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and mustering his confidence and courage. Then he opened his eyes and smiled, "Alright," He reached his hand over to her side and pulled her close to him. He looked deep into her eyes, still smiling. "You warm now?" He asked, feeling her heart beating rapidly. He was a little nervous himself but he tried to work through it.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaya tensed up, she felt his body heat as they pressed together lightly. Shaya looked at him, he seemed to have a small smirk on his face, she felt his heart beat almost as fast as hers. So she decided to make this into a game of fire truck, I think a little longer. She shivered with her head down so he couldn't see her smirk, she wanted to see how far Angel was willing to go, completely forgetting what happened earlier that day.

He raised an eyebrow. "Ok then," He inched his body closer to hers, the redness in his face slowly fading. His confidence was growing, his smile still firmly on his face. He moved close enough to press his forehead against hers, her lips tempting his. He brought his right arm down and rested his hand on her lower back while his left hand moved to her shoulder. He grinned, "How about now?" He asked, a confident expression on his face.

TELL HIM TO LET GO! One side of her mind was yelling at her the other side spoke to her, Don't let him win you can do this... She truly thought this of a game of fire truck now then it occurred to her, Fire trucks don't stop on red. She had to fight laughing, as she spoke, Well, I am very cold. I'm sure you understand that. She pulled him closer pressing her body against his.

At this point he knew that she was playing a game with him, now he had to decide if he wanted to win or not. He felt her pull her body against his and he saw his opportunity. "I know how to heat you up." He grinned, then he brought his lips to her neck and kissed it tenderly. Then he moved his lips up and down her neck, as he did so he maneuvered his hands along her back, slowly massaging it but still keeping his hands above her waist. He closed his eyes, a small smile still on his lips. "What now?" he silently asked her.

She laughed a little as he kissed her neck, it tickled her and she almost felt like giving up... but she still had one more trick up her sleeve. She spoke with a light tone, My legs are still pretty cold... She smiled at him as she wrapped one of her legs around his and soon after, the other followed. She knew that she was gonna win. no one could ever make it this far with her and she planned on ending it here.

[OOC]