(Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki leaned against the wall and watched the owner bang away at the metal for several minutes. After a failing the first attempt Miaki wasn't so sure about the second one but much to his delight saw a shining light come from the metals in front of him. "Could this be..." He stepped up to workbench and saw that the weapon was glowing and formed a rare item. "Excellent! How much do I owe you?" He asked as he admired the work of the weapon.

She walked into the nifty shop once again. The prices had been high here, and she had been willing to pay for her equipment. As she did so she removed a small forum to fill out as she begun to fill it with drawings and words describing the weapon. She smiled in Jace's direction as she had them filled it completely out. "I'm willing to give you another offer, I will have lots of materials here, tomorrow." She stated to him. "They will be dragon bones and dragon scales." She stated again as she grinned at him. She always seemed to get the best deals here. She had wanted a better enchantment than 'hiding' on her wares. She was excited to get a new chest ware, other then a cloak.

Item name: Chest Of Recovery

Item: Chestplate

Item description: A dark purple and red shield made from dragon scales, outlines in dragon bone the material are found on floor 7.

Quality: Rare/ Perfect

Abilities: + 2 HP

Sure, unless you have mats toady I could go get some and give them to you tomorrow. But that means that I payed you in mats. She smiled at him. She awaited his response as she saw him walk along the room looking at the forum. She then sat at where the other chestplate was. The armor wasn't as good and didn't consist of the materials she had wanted to use for the armor.

[OOC]

The next day Jace got to his shop and seen his mats had not come. Well I can start anyway. I have what 9 mats? He grabbed a mat and looked to see what Ruri wanted. He grabbed his hammer and beat the metal and it glowed and shaped into a rare piece of armor. He sighed. He wanted to make something for himself. He hadn't done a good one for himself for a while.

He filed out the following

Item name: Chest Of Recovery

Item: Chestplate

Item description: A dark purple and red shield made from dragon scales, outlines in dragon bone the material are found on floor 7.

Quality: Rare

Abilities: + 2 HP

Craft 1/4 progress 30/80

Time to start he said hammering down the metal and it glowed red. He hammered until it started glowing gold. Yes live my shield live! He cut his arm and let a small shard of red sink down into the metal it glowed a brilliant light and became a shield of uncommon. He scraped it and tried again.

Exp earned 3 craft 2/4 progress 33/80

Jace grabbed his hammer and got back to work. He grabbed the metal he used earlier and hammered away pounding the metal causing it to glow gold. Then he grabbed his knife and stabbed it into his arm and let the shards fall into the metal. He watched his health bar drop. Will this work he eiders as the glow grew red. No ot was horrible. He threw it away.

Craft 3/4 earned 1 progress 34/80

Grim walked to the door and wite what he wanted created

Item: One handed Straight Sword

Quality: Perfect

Name: "Gods Might"

Shop: (Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A blade made by God himself, a holy sword, that is given only to one who is worthy to walk the path of justice and purity. It rings with the sound of a thousand angel voices, chanting the holy tenets known to man. This is a one of a kind blade, and has no other equal in power or might.

Enchanments: +2 to Damage, paralyzed on a natural critical (Combat die 9-10) 2 turns/posts

Photo: "Gods Might"

Grim writes a little foot note, "PM me if you have a question to the sword, I can pay for mats used and the sword itself, well Au revior my friend."