[PP-F5] Demon Slaying (Grim, Keith, Haine, Zauis)

Angel was standing on the desert floor, wind blowing and kicking up sand as it did so. He was wearing a large cloak that covered his face except for his eyes along with the rest of his body, along with his usual desert gear. He was leaning against his Familiar, Lucifer. The Nightmare was even more menacing when he couldn't bee seen than in clear light. His blue flames and crimson eyes were the only things visible in the rough sandstorm, his charcoal skin hiding the rest of his enormous body. "Master, are you sure about this? As a monster from the Underworld, I can tell you that demons are not meant to be disturbed." He warned Angel as the sandstorm seemed to pick up a little at the word demon. Angel looked back at his friend. "It's the only way we can get that sword done for Grim. The Demonic Iron will react perfectly to the design and probably give a good effect along with it. Your hellfire will also be a nice touch." He added as he glanced around, hoping to find one of his party members.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black approaches, a dragon perched on his shoulder. Now, the "Walking Reaper" has came, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. his eyes a hellish orange, he sees a young man standing before him. In his Reaper voice he says, "Greetings nephilim, you face me, for I Grim, have entered this realm, you sent word to me that we may treack to obtain what I require mortal?" Grim, standing there, his hellish orange eyes, piercing through the never ending void that his hood had upon him.

[items equiped]

<>

<>

Zauis, walking through the rough sandstorm with an unusual facial expression as his brown hair blew in the wind. He had his right hand up in front of his face trying to keep the sand from getting into his eyes.

He finally appeared before two of his party members who he would be helping out. Zauis was wearing a small brown jacket with a long beige shirt worn under it and regular trousers. He wasn't properly dressed out in an area such as this. The young male was looking down at the ground while he was in front of the two guys.

Zauis finally looked up at the two guys. As he looked up you you could see the assertive look in his teal-green eyes that looked almost monstrous. The kid looked like he had a lot of guts. He smirked at them and through up his hand like some sorta wave. "Heheh. Let's rock." he said under his breath.

Grim turns toward his friend “Greetings Zauis, I’m glad you came, now we can begin, so what is our first task at hand then Angel?†Grim says as he looks back at Angel, who is still leaning up against Lucifer. Grims hands begin to tingle, "Ugh, curse this blasted sandstorm, how is it you two can stand this weather, it's so bloody hot, see this is why I like to stay on floor 4." Grim says as he sees only the wind and sand flying, and his two comrades next to him. "Master, we should find cover, the winds are changing, and not in a good way either." Grim then looks around, he sees a cave, "Come ere you two." As Grim pulls both his friends into the cave he saw. "Bloody ell man, how'd that happen?" He says scratching his head.

Angel lead Lucifer into the cave that Grim had pulled him into, his cloak still on as the sandstorm raged outside. "Since you asked, we're going to a temple deep in the desert that Lucifer calls The Gate to Hell. It's not the most welcoming place but it's were we'll find the Imps. Now according to Spirit, my Info Broker, the number of Imps you can kill before the Devil Lord shows up is 20. We'll know he's coming when the entire room glows a bright red hue. Every Imp has a 50% chance of dropping the ingots and we need at least 5 for the sword, granted I need a few tries to get it right. According the Spirit, each Imp has around 8 HP and attack with pitchforks. Imp Sorcerers are also present; they don't drop ingots but they have a chance to drop a stone of some sort, or enchanted cloth [+2 Crafting Dice when used]. These monsters are useful for any profession really."

He sighed. "The problem is, if we awaken the Devil Lord then things will get much more difficult. He may be a mini boss but he's still tough. With 66 HP, he can use a massive sword and shield combo, he flies, and he can launch fireballs at us. We'll need to be fast if we manage to awaken him." He sighed again. "Now all we have to do is wait for everyone else to show up and this damn sandstorm to die down and we can get going."

Keith got a PM about an event of demon hunting. Now something like this surprised Keith, because since demons were tied to religion, that could have possibly effected the games release. But during his time here in Aincrad, it was pretty much live and let die for the programmers, who were able to let anything get by in this game. Can't really expect an ERSB Rating from a game that kills people. He made bis way to the floor and noticed some faces familiar, and one that he hadn't seen in a very long time. "Zaius? Long time no see!" He said, remembering one of the figures, as he came in for a high five.

Grim looked up, "Ah hello Keith, been awhile since we last talked, hows it been goin?" As he salutes to Keith, while going through several of his tabs, constently tapping each one, and dragging his finger down. He then taps his message icon, "Ah perfect, Fade always comes through." "Ok, I got a plan but we need everyone here in order for it to work." He says as he closes his HUD and walks over to a ledge in the wall, "Still can't believe that these things are in the desert, ugh, I hate hot places." As Grim rubs his neck and taps his foot in impatientness.

Haine had gotten a request to go demon hunting.. Demon hunting it says? She thought that demons were nothing but false existences. But not in Aincrad it seems! She nodded with her heart full of eagerness. "Alrightie! The real issue is finding my way to the right location.." she thought as she looked at her PM as she walked. The meeting area.. wait she knew where it was!

The bluenette wasted no more time as she sprinted to the location for where she was supposed to meet at. A couple of players she knew where there, but there was one she couldn't remember seeing before. She waved at the unfamiliar person to clarify she was here. From then on she would quietly stand there as she looked around, patiently waiting for her next instructions.

Grim looked up and sees Haine, he leans forward some, "Haines, glad you came, ok now that everyone is here, my info broaker Fade, she told me of a way to get the ore I need very quickly, this battle startegy was used in World War 1 by the Germans." Grim stands up, "It's called a Blitzkreig, as the name suggests, it involves hitting one opponent with all our attack at once." "If we use the lighting war technique, then we could obtain the ore faster, and not awaken a Demon Lord." As Grim then sits back down, "Thats just one solution, you three have any good one or imput?" Grim says as he rubs his neck.

Angel waved slightly at the bluenette, Haine. He hadn't met her before but she was Grim's friend and that was enough for him. He returned his attention to the group. "I think we can each handle a single Imp by ourselves. But if need be, we should go in teams of two, with the strongest player going solo. These monsters aren't tough but there's a lot of them in that Temple." Angel's voice was slightly muffled due to his face mask. Realizing this, he removes his cloak and reveals his face. His spiky white hair sticks up as his soft brown eyes scan the group. "I feel like we can get this done a lot faster if we break into groups and stick close to each other." He said while Lucifer backed him up with a snort of blue flames.

Zauis stood there with his small brown jacket blowing along with his dark brown hair. He wasn't really paying attention to many things until Keith was aiming for a high five. Zauis returned the high five to Keith's hand. "Yeah, it's been a while." he stated calmly while letting a slight grin spread across his face. He placed one hand on his hip while listening to what Grim and Angel where stating. Zauis shrugged. "I'm down for anything to be hmm eat. Though I wouldn't mind having to fight by myself. I'm really use to that being solo and all. I just don't want any casualties to happen if the strongest members go solo like Angel stated. But, sticking in groups won't higher me either." he dully stated while looking up at the sky.

Grim looked up at Angel, "Well, bud, the desico\ion has been made, we fight in teams of two." "But who goes in what teams is impportant as well." Grim says as he rubs is neck, then cracks it, still unable to stand the heat of the desert. He looks around at the others, "Hmmm...who will i get picked with?" He wondered.

Angel looks around at everyone. "If we're all in agreement than I propose this for the teams," He opened his inventory and took out a hat. Then he took out a sheet of paper and a small quill pen. "We write each of our names in the hat and draw. Whoever get's whose name is on a team. If you draw your own name then you are the team of one, seeing how we have uneven numbers. If your name is drawn before you get a chance, then oh well." He scribbled everyone's name on the piece of paper and tore the paper into separate pieces. Then he tossed them into the hat. "Grim, you go first." He reached the hat out to his friend. "No peeking." He said with a small grin.

[Loot Dice: 1-4 Angel, 5-8 Grim, 9-13 Haine, 14-17, Zauis, 18-20 Keith]

Grim nodded as his name was put into the hat, as he reaches in, he hope that, for the love of god he doesn't get his own name, cuz then he's gonna be pissed if he has to fight alone. Grim grabs a piece of paper, and pulls it out. He pulls out Zauises name, "Well Zauis you an i are a team bud." He says as Grim sits back down.

[Loot Dice: 1-4 Angel, 5-8 Grim, 9-17 Zauis, 18-20 Keith]

[please take away the name that is picked and said ok everone]

[Zauis, and Grim]

Zauis let out a huge yawn while Grim was reaching for a piece of paper in the hat which had different names on the paper. Upon patting his mouth, Zauis smirked when Grim said they were teammates. "Sounds good to me. But, I don't think the hat was the appropriate thing to do. I mean if me and Grim are a team then that settled everything. It's obvious that Angel and Haine needs to be a team. Having Keith go solo is better since he is the highest in the group. Just saying. I've already got my partner so I'm all set. " he turned his back on them and unsheathed his Gundum blade giving it a close up look since this was gonna be his first time giving it a try.

Angel looks over at Zauis, a slightly annoyed look in his eye. But it quickly passed and he put the hat away. "If that's how you feel, than ok. I think that makes perfect sense." He puts his cloak back on as he looks out at the sandstorm. The winds had died down and the sand wasn't as mean, but the storm hadn't passed. If they wanted to move, it was now. "Alright, if everyone's ok with Zauis's suggestion, I think we can move out." He says while motioning towards the exit.

Grim strecthed his arms and legs as he stood up, and turned his torso, *Crack, crack, crack*, "Well I guess, we should then get a move on, them imps won't kill themselves. Grim says as he walks toward the entrance of the cavern, "Master the storm has passed, we may now proceed onward." Blood Wings says, "Well I guess we best get a move in then, guys you comin'?" Grim says as he turns to his fellow comrades and friends.

Angel nods and moves out of the cave and into the died down storm, Lucifer close behind him. The 7 foot tall Nightmare was not pleased. "Master, I don't think you should be traveling with this kind of rabble. They don't seem to understand the danger we're facing." He warned Angel as they followed Grim. "Just ignore them bud. They know what they're getting into and I believe in their strengths. Trust me, we'll be done in no time." He reassured Lucifer, and himself. The mission wasn't going to be easy. One wrong move and they'd have a full scale boss fight on their hands. But he hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.

Grim looked at Lucifer, "So light bringer, what do we need to know about the little blights before we fight them, you have more info on them than me or the other combined, any tips we may need?" As Grim walked against the wind, and the heat finally getting to him, "GAAHHH!!!" IT'S SOOO BLOODY HOT!!!" "im going to need a ice cold shower when I leave this floor, a dip in the fourth floor lake may help me." Grim says as he unquips his black coat, and goes into a more comfortable attire, a white denim tank-top and pants combo, with black leather boots.