[PP-F5] Demon Slaying (Grim, Keith, Haine, Zauis)

Angel sighed. "Of course." He said with a frown as more opponents appeared. He drew Boar Slasher and charged at the two Imps on the ground with Lucifer close behind him. His hooves burst into flames as Angel slashed at one of the Imps with a <> attack, the blade flashing blue as he did so.

The blade cut through the Imp with success leaving two large red gashes in the Imp's body. Lucifer had similar success with his strike. Both flaming hooves made contact with the second Imp and caused one damage each.

Grims HP: 27/27

Blood Wings HP: 22/22

Angels HP: 17/17

Lucifer: 23/23

Imp sorcerer 1: 8/8

Imp 2: 4/8

Imp 3: 6/8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim fusterated that he couldn't leave in peace, as now he had three more Imps to fight. As Grim targets the one who is using magic against them, he dashes at it and he missed, as he hisses, at the imps, "Angel, lets just run, we need to get out of here now.' Grim says as he turns to run away, but was hit by the sorcerer imp, Grim took one point of damage, "GAAAAHHHH!!" Grim falls to one knee, and trys to get up, the imps now turning toward him and close in on his location.

[5-Miss]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage

Grims HP: 31/31

Angels HP: 17/17

Lucifer: 23/23

Imp sorcerer 1: 8/8

Imp 2: 4/8

Imp 3: 6/8

Angel saw Grim get hurt and instantly took a defensive tone. He jumped onto Lucifer's back. "Lucifer, we've got to get out of here. Let's grab Grim and bolt, now!" He said as he blocked a pitchfork stab with his shield. Lucifer quickly followed Angel's orders and charged towards Grim's location, adapting his flames to not affect Grim. As they passed him, Angel grabbed Grim by the collar and hauled him onto the back of Lucifer, the once hot flames now cool to the touch. As they charged out, Angel kept pushing Lucifer to go faster. "We need to go up! Come on buddy!" He yells as more Imps and fireballs follow after them. As they near the exit, Angel closes his eyes and focused on his armor. He willed himself to be lighter as they got to the hole in the ceiling. They stopped below it and Angel started to think. "Grim you get out and I'll, I'll try to figure out what to do." He said as Lucifer disappeared into a flurry of blue pixels, returning to the second floor. Angel readied his shield, waiting for an idea to pop into his head.

Grim rising from the ground, his head hurting, as well as his body, he grabs Angels collar, and then jumps, using his <> skill he beguns to make holes into the wall, as he holds Angel with one hand, and using the other, his body burning up with every move he makes, seeing how he was afflicted with the burn ailment, his meter falling down one point at a time. Grim finally gets Angel to the top, but lets go, for the pain was too much, he falls as he hears the voice again, "Gerth'... udarth...ne'vret tokado nekera..." ("You see... mortal... your soul is mine...") As he falls he feels a tug, but his head is foggy, as he cloese his eyes, he hears his name being called, "Yure..." Grim faints.

"Oh hell no!" Angel shouts as Grim drops back down to the bottom of the hole, his health nearing the red zone. Angel looked around for a moment, coming up with a secondary plan. "I'm not leaving you behind buddy. That's a promise." He said as he jumped against the wall, digging his heels into the stone pillar and sliding back down. He grabbed Grim and tossed him on his back, holding him in place. Then he started the climb back up. He strained as he used his pure upper body strength and legs to pull him and Grim up and out of the temple. The Imps had seemed to have disappeared as Angel helped his friend. When they neared the top, Angel was exhausted. But he remembered that he had promised Grim that they were getting out, and he never broke a promise. He propelled himself up and grabbed the ledge, keeping Grim attached to his back. Then he tossed Grim up and out and then pulled himself out of the temple. He laid on the ground, taking deep breaths and resting his muscles as he did so. "I told you, that we got this." He said to the unconscious Grim, not even sure if he had heard it.

Grim mind in a dark place now, he floats there, "This... place... I remember this feeling... I'm alone again... why?" Grim floats there then sees his wife face, "Yure... babe wha... are you doing he..." He was cut off, "Get away, I'm leaving you Grim, I don't love you, I had never loved you." Goodbye." Grim sees Yureka begin to walk away, he tries to follow, but is unable to move. "No... Amie don't go, why are... you doing this... please let...us talk."

But his voice didn't leave his mouth, he had no mouth, his hands scracthing at it to be sure. He then sees the darkenss around him grab him, and pulled him down, he sees his love walk away, "YURAKAAA!!!!" Grim rips his skin away from his mouth and screams, as out of his dreams his body was convulsing, as he jumped and groaned. He said few words, "Yu...reka... don't leave me... please." As he lays there, his mind in a dark place, as his body tosses and turns

After Angel had rested a bit, he saw Grim toss and turn in his unconsciousness. He didn't hear anything that told him what Grim was going through, but he didn't have time to figure it out. He had sent Lucifer away and he couldn't summon him again unless it was an emergency, as their contract described. Angel sighed as he picked Grim back up, carrying him piggy back. He started the long trip through the desert and back to Armadillo. Grim wasn't heavy but he wouldn't remain light for long. Angel descended the stairs and started trudging through the sand towards the city. "Come on buddy, let's get you back home." He said aloud, as if Grim could hear him.

Grim felt something move him, this made him awaken, as he opens his eyes he sees Angel carring him, as Grim moves he uses his strenght against Angel, pulling back on Angel and stading himself up. "Drag, drag, drag, I hop you can try and drag me back now, cuz im not moving now, hahaha." Grims head still aliitle whossy, as he looks around, "What happen, did I pass out dude?" Grim looks at Angel and begins to walk with him, "Guess em liitle buggers got me, lets just get outta ere ok bud?" Grim walking perfectly fine now, as if nothing had happened.

Angel laughs to himself. "Yeah, you kinda passed out on me man. After trying to be the hero and save me, I decided to toss that idea out of the window and save your sorry ass. I guess that means you owe me now." He said with a grin. While they trudged through the sandy dunes, he remembered the 2 Uncommon Items he had earned. "Hey, you wanna help me take a look at these things?" He said with a grin as he opened his inventory.

Grim nodded as he sat down, his neck killing him, as he cracks it, and then looked at the items they received from the Imps. he looked it over, having no apprasal skill he gave it back to Angel, "Yeah im totalyy useless here, no appraisal skill dude." Grim rubbed his neck, as he was still dasied from his dream, he looked over at Angel, "Hey...Angel, am I a bad husband?" "I mean, Yure hasen't contaced me in awhile, we havent had a fight either, but... do you think I did something wrong?" As he looks at Angel with a serious look in his eyes.

Angel was a little taken back by Grim's question. "Umm, I really wouldn't know dude. I've got no idea what kind of a husband you are. But you're one heck of a friend if it's any consolation." He told Grim as he looked over the items received from the Imps. One of them was a cloth hat, red in color and shaped liked a nightcap. After looking it over, here's what Angel discovered.

Name: Nightly Shadow

Description: A red, cloth nightcap.

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 to Hiding while in a dark area

"That's pretty cool." He said aloud as he put the hat away. Then he brought out the second item. It was a small, short sword that could have been mistaken for a dagger. The blade was black with a red handle, a sickly color emanating off of it. After looking it over, here's what he came up with.

Name: Impish Sword

Description: A short sword that is much smaller than most swords so much that it could be mistaken for a dagger. The blade is jet black while the handle is a crimson color.

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Fire damage per strike for three turns/posts

"Well, that's cool." He said as he showed Grim the items, explaining them thoroughly as he did so. "I wonder how much I could sell these for at the shop. Unless of course you want one of these. I mean, you do get one of these." He said while they kept trudging through the hot desert terrain.

Grim looked at the sword, "Think that you could melt that down into a ore dude, i mean, we did come ere fo the ore right, and if not, we can always go back down there and try again. Grims voice chrackled as he said that, he didn't want to go back and get anymore fuzzy and crazed dreams. As he walked and with his whole being hurting.

Angel nodded. "Yeah, I can disassemble this and get an ingot or two. I could give a tailor the hat to sell or to use the fabric. I've got no use for it." He said, not wanting to return to the temple for any reason. He put the items back into his inventory as they continued to trudge along, Armadillo coming into sight. He managed a smile, beads of sweat forming on his forehead from the intense heat. "Only a little bit more buddy. Then it's a long rest before I can get your sword done, deal?" He asked, exhausted from the journey.

Grim nodded, as he too was tired, he sees the city, and he just continues to treck on, his mind fading, as he was too tired to care about anything, his mind was on Yure, did he really make her hate him, is that why she hasn't contacted him. As this day, his heart was slowly changing, and becoming colder, as his love was slowly fading from his mind, he reaches the gate, and looks up, and sees the inn. Grim waves to Angel and walks to the building, as he walks in, he sees to inn keeper, and orders a room. Grim walks up the stairs and into his room, where he fell asleep, and didn't dream at all that night.

Angel smiled as he waved to Grim, happy that the mission was over. He had accomplished his mission, and everyone had gone home safe. The ingots were secured for the most part and the sword would be done in no time. That's all there was to it. "A promise is a promise." He said to Grim, even though his friend had already gone and he was alone.

Monsters slayed: 3 Imps, 8 HP each. 8 x 5 /2 = 20

Pages: 3 = 1200 Col /2 = 600 Col

Grand Total = 620 Col each

[COMPLETED]