[E3] PP - F21 Dark Velvety Chocolate <<Nature's Treasure>>

Spoiler

ID: 142171
CD: 10 / 3 Materials Fished Up + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 4 (+2) = 6 / Found 4 Eggs

With another light tug on his hook, Calrex pulled in yet another decent-sized fish, along with a clutch of eggs to add to his collection, "Still not quite where I need to be, but I guess I'm in no real rush at the moment to upgrade my equipment, at unless some new tier is unlocked anytime soon."

Listening to the shift in the talk, it seemed his question was the one that lightly pushed everyone towards the necessary question to be asked. Oikawa and Baldur were the ones to put it plainly, was this guild something they were willing to dedicate time to. It certainly wasn't the first time he was a part of a guild founded on lofty ideas, in fact to some level if he was honest with himself Spectrum in it's official guild form was to that effect.

"You wouldn't be wrong Baldur, for the most part the only place I'll regularly show up to would be the floor raids. Even seeing me here is a very rare occasion. You all should go get a lottery ticket after this with that kind of luck, heh. That being said..."

"It's really something I need to figure out. After Spectrum's disbandment, I never really thought I'd join or help found another one. I was content with being a solo player again, merely going to the raids and doing my part. Guess for a character of the level and skills that I am now, that's probably the equivalent of a participation trophy. I could probably be doing more, like I did before back when I was making my way up. But am I ready to do that again?"

"...it's probably a bigger question than just yes or no. We've all been through a lot to get to this point, and it's going to take more to see us to the final floor. This guild would be no different, and while it would take courage to show up, it'll take strength of will to keep it alive. I would be lying if I said that I could be one of these four 'pillars', at least the way I am now.

Spoiler

Calrex: 56 Eggs / 30 Materials

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

ID: 142180 CD: 3 [+0 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found] LD: 9 (4+3) [+4 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 46

Total Materials: 13

His line lowered. The four eggs he had just retrieved were quickly added to his inventory, as his attention returned to the group. Shield offered some insight and some hope towards what would be if they decided to pull through with the idea. His offering of col and materials to get them on track would be monumental in expediting some of the concerns Oikawa had already. "Between you and Baldur, the recruitment should hopefully come easy then. Just don't mention me preemptively. I think my status despite, my efforts before receiving the crystal, will still put people off from joining right away. I want them to meet me as a person and not as my past if that makes sense. And the guild hall, if it is still intact will be very beneficial yo us. If not I can open my manor up to house us all for the time being as a makeshift hall until things are in order."

Baldur then touched on the inevitable. His words echoed what Calrex and Oikawa had no doubt experienced when turning Spectrum from an idea into a guild. Needless to say, it didn't last for reason similar to what he mentioned. That being said, he was the first to offer being a core piece of the guild definitely. Oikawa nodded in his direction and echoed both his and Calrex's sentiments regarding the infrequent hiatuses as well as the commitment portion of establishing this idea.

"Aye, we will need to remain consistent to a point for this to work. All of us. Frankly with you two on board, if Shield is in, I am in." They had a more than loose idea of what needed to be done. The work would be just that, work. But the idea behind it and the people involved were enough for Oikawa to put that work in. He was no stranger to this kind of guild, he was however becoming re-acquainted with this kind of resolve. He needed it not only for them, but for himself.

"It's a start Zel...

...It's a start.."

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 142181 results: Craft: 4 [0 Materials found] Loot: 20+8=28 [8 Egss found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 84
Materials: 20

"From my offers, I feel like that was obvious," Shield said, giving Baldur and then the other two sidelong glances. "I need to get out of this game, and despite my hiatus, I'm willing to do whatever needs doing to get that done." He turned his eyes back to his fishing rod and the lake before them. "I'm in. And if nobody else feels right in taking up the mantle of guild leader, I will."

His line tugged at the end of his pole for a brief moment, and then it stopped. Shield reeled in, watching the wake that his 'catch' left in the cave-darkened waters of the underground lake. A bag of eggs - lots of them - tumbled up out of the water onto the shore, skittering unevenly with its lumpy contents. Shield finished reeling and held them up in front of his face, tapping the bag to summon its item menu and storing the items away.

"If it's a mission statement you want, then that seems simple enough," Shield continued, checking his hook and then casting out again into the semidarkness. "We play to our strengths and our interests. Baldur, I believe that your dojo is going to play a bigger role in this than you might have first known. Fostering the new players, teaching confidence and strategy, giving them the blueprints to create a good build and encouraging them to execute... that is a strong core that supports our goals. We are filling the holes in the the supply chain, both with the supply of people and resources." He took a breath, taking a moment to distill those ideas into a thesis statement. "A story of those who are asleep... dreaming of a steady staircase upward that leads to the light of the heavens... to their salvation..." Shield took a breath in, exhaling slowly and holding onto that thought.

"Jacob's Ladder."

Edited by Shield

Each of the three men there gave the answer Baldur had expected. He knew at this point, that Calrex was set into a path that was going to be difficult for him to break free without some further motivation. He was pleased that he was right in how Shield and Oikawa answered. Now it would just be up to them in order to actually follow through. But still, Baldur wanted a fourth. Someone else who could help shoulder the burden.

"So, we have three of our four Hashira. Without Calrex, we need to come up with a fourth. Preferably someone who can inject a bit of idea and life into our tired old bones."

He then listened to the rest of what Shield had to say.

"I had a jacob's ladder as as toy when I was a kid, but I have to say, the allusion is spot on. We lay asleep in our hospital beds, dreaming of the next world. I like it a lot, actually." Baldur let his pole slack for a moment as he withdrew deep into thought.

"As long as we're not confused with the toy, I think that's a great name."

Baldur reeled in his line, reset the bait, and then cast it out again. Nothing had bitten in a while. he still needed to get more eggs while the event went on. He had become quite the fisher through all of this however.

ID#142344 CD: 2 (no haul)

Baldur's Haul:
Material: 25
Eggs: 50

Edited by Baldur

Spoiler

ID: 142365
CD: 9 / 3 Materials Fished Up + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 13 (+2) = 15 / 6 Eggs Found

The bluenette gave a small smile, as the trio seemed to understand his sentiments. The three were ready to start, but it made sense to get at least one more person as one of the pillars of this new guild, Jacob's Ladder. "I've still got some questions to answer myself before I decide to help lead a guild again, especially with how Spectrum ended. Maybe I too was a bit too blind to the lofty ideals I wanted to try and embody in it. Before it was just an unofficial bond that Oikawa, Teayre, and I started, with others eventually also joining along the way..."

Casting his line out once again, it seemed to hit a stride, as he reeled in yet another similar sized fish from his previous catch, eggs in tow. "Hm...well does anyone have an idea for a fourth then? Bal, of the current players, are there anyone you can think of that might be a good match, maybe one of your other students?"

"It would be difficult to consider someone that we don't know fairly well, especially if we don't have a good judge of their character, especially for something as important as a head of the guild."

Setting his fishing pole down for a moment, Calrex gave his arms a stretch, more out of habit than a necessity as he probably would have in the real world. Picking up the pole again he prepared to send out his line once again.

Spoiler

Calrex: 62 Eggs / 33 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 142456 CD: 5 [+1 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found] LD: 23 (20+3) [+8 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 54

Total Materials: 14

"Jacob's Ladder" While a bit religious for him, in the context of the game and their goals, it made sense. The mission statement being something they could all relate to in one way or another and cemented the underlying fact that all anyone wanted was to get out of this place.

"I like it," he said softly. The others seemed to be in agreement with the name and that only led to two more quick points of business to handle before proceeding with the actual creation of the guild; the guild leader and their fourth member. And seeing as how Baldur didn't offer to lead, Oikawa was more than okay with Shield at the helm. Turning to Shield, he spoke. "While I wouldn't call myself a sheep per say, I'm not much of a leader either. So if Baldur is fine with it, I think you should be Guild Leader."

Tugging the line a little, Oikawa managed to reel in a clutch of eight eggs and a material. After tossing the hook back into the lapping waves, he touched on Calrex's question. "As for our fourth, you guys will probably know better than me but I have a last resort person we can ask if need be. Though she will more than likely be apprehensive to the idea." His thoughts wandered to Mari. She had already acquainted herself with most of the group. The extent of her interactions with Calrex being unknown to the brunette. But at the least given her own newfound resolve, she could be a potential candidate for them to pursue. That being said, saying it aloud would be weird enough.

"Never mind me. Did you guys have anyone in mind?"

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 142457 results: Craft: 10 [3 Materials found] Loot: 15+8=23 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 92
Materials: 23

Shield had expected a little push-back on the name, or at the very least some discussion about whether Shield's offer to lead was the correct choice. So far, players seemed at least content with both, and the name in particular had been met with some amount of praise. There was something stirring in him, though his face would never show it nor his ego allow it to even if he wished. Perhaps it was pride. Perhaps it was hope. He didn't yet have a word for it. Whatever it was, it was something he did not want to let go of.

"Oikawa, were you by any chance thinking of Mari?" he asked, glancing over at the player who was much his senior on the front lines. "Because she came to mind for me as well. I do not have as meaningful of a connection with her as I might like just yet. Not that I discount players who have an orange crystal, but with a player as notorious as her, it is something to take seriously. So far..."  he tilted his head this way and that, "I trust her. She is either the victim of overwhelming circumstance, or else she is a skilled liar who already has me caught in a web of deceit." He gave a little chuckle, but still, he knew there was another hurdle to clear.

"There is the matter of my 'partner,'" he went on, frowning a little. "Beat is... well meaning, but fickle. He would not serve as a steady pillar, but would want to join. That said... he is very distrusting of orange players. Particularly one with a body count like Mari's." His line pulled hard, and he had to step to steady himself. Reeling with a powerful, focused strength, he brought the fish to task and stored it, along with its eggs, in his inventory.

Edited by Shield

"No, I can't think of anyone Cal. Shield and I even had this conversation before when we were discussing trying to find other new frontliners."

Baldur cast out his line as conversation continued to flow. Oikawa seemed to be a little hard on himself over his orange cursor. Is he being hard on himself? He killed someone. As much as Baldur hadn't cared for Zelrius, he knew that Oikawa and the comandante had been close friends. He undoubtedly carried an appropriate amount of guilt over the issue, it just wasn't useful to Baldur that he felt the guilt so acutely. He had come to terms with Oikawa a long time ago, and decided to throw his lot in with his old friend. It was a settled issue as far as Baldur was concerned, but it didn't seem to be settled as far as Oikawa was concerned.

"Mari?" Baldur seemed surprised. "I hadn't even considered her." That would mean two of their guild leaders would be notorious orange players. Baldur had no problem with Mari, but they were already potentially dealing with an image problem with the guild. Still, people who dealt with Mari would probably come around pretty quickly. Redemption is the maxim of my sword style, how can I let it be any different from my guild? It was the reality of politics. Baldur could pick and choose his students, and teach them and mentor them and guide them, help them slowly build up self confidence and find the path of redemption, but not everyone saw things that way. Itzal and Hestia had been members of a policing guild meant to imprison orange players. But Mari also had Macradon behind her, which would probably make most stay their hand.

"I have no objections to Mari, she may just be a little early in her path along redemption. She has a good energy about her, that I think would be welcome within our very masculine one." Baldur gave a playful smile, "but we may be taking on another challenge by doing so."

Baldur reeled in his line, hoping for another great catch.

"As long as we know that going in... however, we have Macradon to contend with. I don't know if he has any designs for a guild, or if he would be amiable to leaving the Knights. I would love to have him along with us, even if he isn't a Hashira. Still, he is Mari's best friend, and if he were to want her to join him instead, I don't think she would say no."

ID#142662
CD: 8 (2 materials, +1 housing bonus)
LD: 13+3=15 (Eggs +6)

Baldur's Haul:
Material: 25
Eggs: 56

Edited by Baldur
Spoiler

ID: 142664
CD: 1 / Nothing Found

The name that got passed around was one that he hadn't expected to hear in quite some time, one that reminded him of the days before he had reached frontline level and behind, "Mari huh? I haven't heard that name since back before I started participating in the raids."

"I guess she's made some large changes in her character from the past. Back when Tea and I were first starting out, she was notorious as the player killer with the most deaths under her belt, and was someone to fear. Granted she also ran the highest level alchemist shop before Zandra and others came along, so it was a unique dynamic."

"I haven't interacted with Mari in quite some time, and from what I remember of the last time she held a fairly neutral opinion of me. Of course that was when I was more known as a material gatherer than anything. If you guys think she would be a good candidate, it sounds good to me."

While speaking, the bluenette had completely missed the tug on his line. As he looked back and reeled it in, his hook was empty, "...and that's what I get for not watching my line. At least it's not a soggy boot."

Spoiler

Calrex: 62 Eggs / 33 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 142844 CD: 3 [+0 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found] LD: 15 (12+3) [+6 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 60

Scratching at the tufts of brown hairs behind his head, Oikawa nodded to Shield's question. "Aye, that'd be the one." Shield's sentiments were similar to Oikawa's. He too wanted a better relationship with the ginger and agreed that her situation was unique in its own right. He also agreed that if they were wrong, she had done a painfully good job of hiding it thus far. Though Oikawa leaned away from that thought given their few heart to heart moments they had shared in the last few weeks. At the mention of Beat, Oikawa raised an eyebrow. He had heard the name but as far as he could recall they had very little interaction if nay at all. Though given his disdain for player's like Oikawa, it didn't seem like much of stretch to assume their paths hadn't crossed for a reason.

Not having much of an opinion on the player mentioned,  he had little to say on the matter. "If that is the case, I and by extension, Mari, are liabilities to the team dynamic if Beat is to be on board. I imagine it wouldn't be as simple as vouching for us as the cursor is permanent until we take Redemption. That being said, I'm not opposed to him. I'm just not sure how it would affect our dynamic."

Baldur then chimed in. Making some valid points of his own, in regards to how adding Mari could affect their image adversely. But continued on to say that as long as we kept that in mind as well as the fact that Macradon could try to potentially recruit her, that she'd be an alright pick nonetheless. Oikawa nodded. Again he felt if nothing else, it would be a last resort if need be and Calrex didn't seem to mind either way. As it stood they still effectively had zero surefire candidates and one-and-a-half candidates as a maybe.

Collecting the clutch of eggs attached to the end of his line, Oikawa tried to think if there was anyone else worth mentioning that wasn't already swallowed up in another guild. Unfortunately without knowing the active player pool, his selection was rather empty. "So I'll ask again, do we have anyone else aside from Mari and Beat as candidates?"

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 142846 results: Craft: 3 [0 Materials found] Loot: 3+8=11 [6 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 98
Materials: 23

"Beat will not be reliable enough to stand as a pillar any time soon," Shield sighed. "That is not meant as disrespect to him. It is merely acknowledgement of fact. therefore, his opinions on orange players is fairly inconsequential to me," he went on, though that thought did give him pause. "Or rather, I should say Beat's disapproval is inconsequential. However, he makes no secret of his distaste for orange players. He will hold you and Mari to a higher scrutiny, but he can be made to see reason." His line sailed through the air as he walked through his thought. "Therefore... if it becomes public knowledge that he has embraced two orange players, it would be a credit to their names. It may not carry a ton of weight beyond the front lines, but those on the front respect what he can do in a fight, and that's not nothing."

He felt another tug, again followed by slack. Reeling in, he brought to shore another bundle containing eggs, adding to his already considerable stash. "At the end of the day, I don't think the knights will want an orange player. At the very least, Mari may not feel at home there. But I do think of those proposed, myself, Baldur, Mari, and Oikawa make a strong enough core, with Baldur and I acting in more official capacities until the word of those who know us trust us well enough to have those that we in turn trust can be taken to heart."

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

ID: 142908
CD: 4 / Nothing Fished Up + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 3 (+2) = 5 / 2 Eggs Found

Calrex felt another tug on the line, potentially giving another chance to reel up a good catch. As he started reeling in the line, the tension was fairly light at the best. "Did I get another dud cast?"

To his luck, his hook had caught on to two eggs, wrapped together in foil. Unwrapping the two the bluenette gave a small sigh to himself, "Definitely not having a lot of luck now with pulling in these eggs. I wonder how long we've been at this in terms of the event. At this point I'm kind of wondering if I'll be able to reach what I need to upgrade the Rebellion of Sapphire."

"Unfortunately, any of the people I can think of are no longer participating in the raids, or are nowhere to be found at all. With what happened between Opal and the Knights, I would agree that orange players would not exactly be taken kindly to, especially with someone with a notorious record like Mari had in the past. To mirror what Shield said, I've got confidence with the four people we're thinking to service as the 'pillars' of this new guild." 

Spoiler

Calrex: 64 Eggs / 33 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 143104 CD: 3 [+0 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found] LD: 14 (11+3) [+6 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 66

"Fair enough," responded the brunette as Shield mentioned how Beat wasn't quite ready for what they had in mind. That being said, Oikawa was fully aware of the challenges they would face by asking Mari to join. He wasn't sure what her reaction or stance on the matter would be, but she was their only hope as of right now. If they wanted the guild to function in official capacity that is.

"I'm no stranger to scrutiny, so if in the end we can make him feel different about Mari and I, that's a win. However small of a win that is." Even if he couldn't change everyone's opinion of him, Oikawa would do what he could to help mitigate the effect his crystal would have on players interested in the guild. "I also believe if people took the time to understand Mari now, most would realize that she was a product of a bad circumstance and she's been paying for it ever since."

Expelling a sigh, Oikawa fiddled with the rod as Calrex spoke; managing to round up another six eggs in the process. "Agreed," he chimed in. "Now the hard part. Asking her." While asking her wouldn't necessarily be the hard part, awaiting her answer would be. She was still coming to terms with herself. Sometimes she was that beacon of hope, the ideal look of someone wanting forgiveness and working hard for it. At other times, she was vulnerable. A target of her own demise and self-deprecation and Oikawa knew that feeling all to well. He wanted to help her as much as he needed to help himself and hopefully she could see this as an opportunity to further her goal. Clearing his throat, he offered to be the one to ask.

"I'll ask, if you or Bal are uncomfortable with the idea," he explained more so to Shield and Baldur.

Edited by Oikawa

"I think it's more of a matter of pacing. Mari is just as wary of another Azure Brigade as anyone else, so I feel like if we can convince her that is one step towards proving that our mission, and our group, isn't going to repeat the issues of the past. Not only that, but of those who are going to be at the raid, only Macradon and Zandra were around back them."

Baldur cast his line back out into the water.

"Honestly, Zandra is likely to be Hestia's most staunch alley, as Shield can recall from the last meeting. I don't like the idea of treating Hestia as an enemy when it comes to the meetings, but if we can gain the support of the other players before that, then that's one less public fight we have to have. Hopefully our pledge of resources to help the frontline, this time and in the future, will show our sincerity. I just wish we could convince Macradon to join us. It would cement us as the devil in terms of power players, but Macradon I think is respected enough among the others it would lend us just as much if not more weight that what we're trying to do is help everyone."

He began to reel in his line and see what he had and his mind went back to what Shield had said about Beat.

"I'll be good to know Beat is joining us again. The more DPS we have that are willing to work as a team and follow a coordinated plan the better. I wish things hadn't gone down with Hirru as they had, but I'd love to get him back, especially knowing what we know now. And Anemone too. I never quite understood her, but she went all in on the support, and that would be even more invaluable now than it was then. The biggest thing I think we can do though, is reach out to new people. We can't be insular. If we can all agree to try and find one new person to help out between now and the guild getting up and ready for the boss fight, I think that'll be big."

ID#143084
CD:7 (2 mats, +1 housing bonus)
LD:12+3=15 (6 eggs)

Baldur's Haul:
Material: 28
Eggs: 62

Edited by Baldur
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 143098 results: Craft: 8 [2 Materials found] Loot: 2+8=10 [4 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 102
Materials: 25

"Well, as I've said, I've already started putting out feelers in terms of finding players to fill those much needed gaps," Shield said, giving a nod. "What's nice about our ideas of the guild is that by its design it isn't insular. It's designed around being a support to the front lines and other players in general, and all in all we don't consider membership to be a requirement to benefit from the guild's resources and wisdom." He pulled in his line, checking to make sure that his hook still had bait before tossing it back out into the water.

"As far as talking to Mari, I don't mind one bit," Shield added in response to Oikawa. "I believe she and I have a good rapport, and I will be able to answer more specific questions she may have about the guild. She has already expressed an interest in helping the front lines in many regards, and I think that she would be very interested to learn more." His line went taut once again, and he reeled in against the pull of what felt to be a fairly small fish. It came easily enough, but upon arrival, Shield was not impressed with the egg yield. He sighed and stored his catch away.

"As far as Hestia and Zandra go, I agree," he said, shaking his head slightly. "It will be difficult. Zandra and I are... fine, I suppose, but I still have a considerable amount of ire for Hestia. I hold her personally responsible for what happened before, and if tempers flare again, it will be an exercise in restraint to keep from responding with hostility."

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

ID: 143105 CD: 10 [+3 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found] LD: 23 (20+3) [+8 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 74

Total Materials: 17

"Surprisingly I think that's where I think Shield and I have an advantage. We've spent some time with her as of late and I know she's aware of my ideals and goals. With Shield leading us, I feel she'll be less apprehensive about joining us." Baldur pointed out the issues with Hestia. Though Oikawa never personally had issues with her, he had already made it clear his opinions on the matter involving her and along with Shield, he too felt that it would be hard to contain himself if she decided to act on her disdain of them.

Glancing back to the waters, Oikawa shrugged. "I'll reach out. But you should definitely follow-up as I'll keep it brief more or less." Ripping another set of eight eggs from cavern lake, he thought over what Baldur said about finding new people. "I'll do my best in regards to finding new players. My cursor makes it an uphill battle to say the least hehe." He thought it over some more. It would be rather difficult to recruit people on his own, but he would try nonetheless.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID: 143121
CD: 2 / Nothing Fished Up

After a few minutes of waiting, Calrex gave a small sigh as he pulled back in his line. As the hook emerged from the waters, he took notice of the fact that the bait he had placed on it was gone, "Shoot...I don't think I actually secured it tight enough to the line. Probably came off as I was casting the line out."

The others continued to speak about Mari, and since they had spoken with her more recently, the bluenette decided to remain silent and merely listen. After all, he had to some level stated he would not serve as one of the founders of the guild, but that didn't mean he wouldn't assist with helping it succeed. Making sure some fresh bait was tightly fixed to his new line he cast it out again.

"If membership isn't a requirement for the guild, then from what I remember that already separates us from any of the more well known guilds of the past. A lot of people form them to have some sense of a family or organization, but if Jacob's Ladder will be more freeform and designed to support the frontlines that would remove a sense of elitism. To add to this, a successful partnership with ATP would make it even more clear that it's not around to flaunt power, but to earnestly try to help get us all out of here..."

Spoiler

Calrex: 64 Eggs / 33 Materials

Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 143128 results: Craft: 6 [1 Material found] Loot: 15+8=23 [8 Eggs found]

Total Loot:

Eggs: 110
Materials: 26

From the sounds of things, most of the details for how to proceed were laid, and it was a matter of executing. "I think this is further than our plans ever got last time we started to make them," Shield said, giving a little half chuckle. "Before, we had members, but that was about it. A lot of plans and ideas... but not much action. I think we've got what we need to move forward, which is encouraging. And Cal, I'll echo what's been said, but since the nature of the guild is to unite and be less about who is or isn't in the guild itself, in a lot of ways, I'm happy treating you like a part of what we're doing even if you can't commit in the same capacity."

Shield's fishing pole bent ever so slightly. Whatever was pulling on it wasn't doing a very good job. He reeled in his catch with little to no incident, even feeling it bump into things under the water as ti came, completely powerless to avoid them. However, once it was out of the water, Shield saw that once again, the size of the catch did not mean that it would be light on eggs.

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

ID: 143130 CD: 8 [+2 Material(s) Found + Chocolate Eggs Found] LD: 5 (2+3) [+2 Chocolate Eggs Founds]

Total Eggs: 76

Total Materials: 19

Nodding in agreement Oikawa dislodged the duo of eggs from his hook and baited the line before tossing it back out. "I suppose we're all in agreement then. The four pillars will be myself, Shield, Baldur and Mari. Members including Calrex and Beat if Shield can coerce him. Thus leaving recruitment in a sense to us. Though not in the traditional sense given that membership isn't required to benefit from us a whole. We are here to help, guide, and transcend simply put."

With the formality of handling that out of the way. They only truly  needed to get Mari on board. Which between himself and Shield would hopefully be easy enough. Wrestling with the line beneath the waters, Oikawa focused his attention back to his egg count. If he recalled correctly he still needed a few more before he could retrieve all the items he needed from the event. Though at the rate he was fishing he didn't have his hopes up.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID: 143129
CD: 12 / Potentially Fished Up Chest + Found Chocolate Eggs
LD: 20 (+2) = 22 / Successfully Found Chest + Found 8 Eggs

The bluenette gave a smile and a nod as Shield and Oikawa both echoed the sentiment, that even if he wasn't going to be fully committed to this new guild, that they would still recognize him as a member, "I appreciate tha..."

As he was about to get up he felt his line go fully taught, as if it was weighed down by something extremely heavy, moreso than even the largest fish he had pulled in, "What in the world?"

Tightly gripping the fishing pole with both hands Calrex began to pull with all his might, alternating back and forth between pulling and reeling. Whatever he had hooked, it was coming in, but it also wasn't struggling as a fish would. It was mere weight, and it seemed to be coming towards him in a straight line. Finally with one last heave, the large shadow beneath the water was revealed.

It was a rather large chest, the trimmings worn with their simulated time at the bottom of the lake. A bead of sweat formed on the side of the Ultramarine Knight's head, "So...anyone got any experience with opening these things?"

Spoiler

Calrex: 72 Eggs / 33 Materials