<<Nature's Treasure>>
Recommended Level: Any | Party Limit: None
Repeatable: Yes
Credit: @Itzal

11121.png

Rewards:

• The Materials Gathered

Summary:

Marking the beginning of each tier (Floors 1, 11, 21, etc.), these levels of Aincrad in particular each seem to have various locations among the floors that are bursting at the seams with crafting materials. They are easier to find than other hunting grounds on comparable floors, with short respawn rates to make them the best locations to hunt for materials.

If the floor is vegetated, players can find a <<Garden>>. If there are a lot of buildings on the floor, players can find a <<Courtyard>>. If the floor is underground, players can find a <<Cavern>>. Many NPCs give away these farming locations, telling players about this amazing opportunity of extra materials, whether it be from plentiful monster drops or from the safer areas outside of town that make for easy, peaceful fishing and gathering.

Searching:  LD rolls of 11-14 give 1 material.  LD rolls of 15+ give 2 materials.  Gatherer skill is added to this roll as well.

Fishing:  Monsters and bosses never spawn.  Fishing receives no bonus materials.  CD 12s require a LD of 15+ (modifiers allowed) to fish up a treasure chest.  If 1-14, players receive 4 materials.

Treasure Chests:  LD of 1-3 does not result in a mimic, but drops (Floor * 25) col and one material.

Looting Mobs: Mobs that satisfy the loot minimum always drop (HP * 4) col and 1 material as default drops.

Requirements:

• At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)
  • Mobs MUST meet or exceed the loot minimum parameter.

Shield

Spoiler

» Shield, The Immovable Object

• Modified HP:
  • Modified EN:
  • Modified MIT:
  • Modified ACC:
  • Modified DMG:
  • Modified EVA:
  • Battle Heal:
  • Search:
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:
  • Temp Buff:

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1850
  • Base EN: 176
  • Base MIT: 181
  • Base ACC: 0
  • Base DMG: 1
  • Base EVA: -1
  • Battle Heal: 92 HP
  • Search: +5

» Items Equipped:

• Manticore Mask - T3 Perfect Shield - Flame Aura I / Taunt / Mitigation I
  • Stinging Nettle - T3 Perfect Heavy Armor - Envenom (Defensive) I / Thorns II
  • Blessed Greaves - T3 Demonic Heavy Armor - Mitigation II / Holy Blessing II
  • Wedding Ring [+18 MIT]
  • Hammerspace Backpack (HB) +1 BR item (allows stacks up to 7)

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Golden  Keys x7 | Unique Item | +2 Search on Chests
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x4 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard

» Skills:

• Searching | 5 Ranks | +5 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing | 5 Ranks | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (85HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • First Aid | 5 Ranks | +4% HP per rank (+20% HP) on Post Action
  • Picking | Purchased | +3 LD when opening chests
  • Heavy Armor | 5 Rank | +35 Mitigation
  • Energize | Purchased |  Restore 8 EN to target
  • Block | 5 Ranks | +25 Mitigation
  • Howl | Purchased | +2 Hate against each opponent (up to 4)
  • Fighting Spirit | Purchased | +1 Hate when using Howl or Focused Howl
  • Parry | Purchased 3 Turn Cooldown | 5 Energy | Reduces incoming damage by 50%
  • Fishing | Purchased | Fish for equipment and gain prestige among old men

» Extra Skills:

• Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Healer |  3 Ranks | +135 HP (Does not require post action)
  • Martial Arts | 1 Rank | +1 Base Damage per slot with Unarmed Weapons
  • Meditation | Purchased | Recover an additional 15 EN on Post Action | 3 Turn Cooldown
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +45 HP
  • Focused Howl: +4 Hate against single target on Post Action
  • Dismantling: +2 LD when opening chests
  • Stone Wall: +Gain 10 MIT and 45 HP from heavy armor. Reduces DOT by 25%. -1 to Evasion.
  • Sharpness: Gives target +[Target's Tier] to Base Damage for 2 turns | 1 Turn Cool Down
  • Justified Riposte: A successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn. | 3 Turn Cool Down
  • Vengeful Riposte: A successful Parry returns 50% of DMG back to your opponent - mitigatable. | 3 Turn Cool Down

Fishing

Spoiler

ID# 146249 results: Craft: 11 [4 Materials found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 4

Shield didn't ever think he'd see a day where he would miss fishing up Easter eggs, but as he began heading up to the twenty first floor, he knew that his gains would not be as meaningful anymore. While finding treasure chests was always good, the items from the event still lingered in his memory - and for that matter, in his inventory. He wound through the tunnels leading out of Tomoika, swapping keys out of his shop inventory until the large key ring that he wore on his hip was full again. He had been buying up quite a few of these keys lately, though that was hardly surprising. With the ring full again, he strapped it to his hip and returned his eyes to the pathway. As he rounded a specific bend, he paused in front of a cluster of crystals. At passing glance, they were identical to the others that dotted every wall and ceiling on this floor. However, Shield stepped closer, inspecting them to find the correct one. He pressed his palm into it, shoving the crystalline structure straight back into the wall.

The entire wall rose up and out of sight, creating a passageway that led to Shield's favorite spot on the floor - an underground expanse, perfect mirror image floor and ceiling. Likely, it had not been seen since Easter. Shield set up his tackle box and fishing rod, and he sat himself down on the remnants of a broken stalagmite. The base was wide enough that it served as an ideal stool. As he cast out into the dark, his hook fell through the optical illusion, sending ripples through what turned out to be a reflective surface of a dark lake. No sooner had the line hit the water than the surface swelled and a massive pair of jaws clamped shut on the hook and bait. Shield braced his feet against the ground, reeling hard as his pole bent parallel to the ground. It took some time, but he finally managed to land it, hauling it out of the water and onto the shore.

@Raidou

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A frequented trip as if a record stuck in a loop, Raidou was no stranger to floor 21 and the mists and darkened trails that encompass the place. Taking his typical pathing after another accept of Nature's Treasure on this floor through a quick scrolling menu. His red cloak beating a path as it vanishes into the fog, minutes into obscurity before something was out of place. A clearing and stronger light than usual to the sounds of a shifting door. Within a man with a casted line in a pure body of water taken to a darkened appearance from the dim lighting. He was already hard at work with a bite on the line signalling a prospecting catch. With a heave a produced a scaled fauna of silver scales the size of a human leg. Adjusting the frames upon his nose, a question before an assumed action "Mind if I have a look around." the nomad asked eager to see what this new small nook may have had hidden between the jutting pillars of stone besides the obvious lake.

Consumed Hazelnut Cookie Rounds (+2 Loot Dice) 

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer:

Level: 31

HP: 620/620

En: 62/62

Weapon: The Black Star - Genesis [1HSS] (T1/Perfect): Paralyze 1 (9-10), Taunt (+1 Hatred from Attacks/Howls, +2 on Focused), Vampiric [Offensive] 1 (Recover 10% of Total HP on 9-10)

Misc: Onyx Spectacles [Trinket] (T1/Perfect): +3 Loot Dice

Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [Light] (T1/Perfect): +3 Evasion

Skills:

1 Handed Straight Sword: Rank 3

Parry: Obtained

Gatherer: Obtained

Searching: Rank 5 (GM) (+5 Loot Dice on Non Combat Gathering)

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, 3 turn cool down

Battle Ready Inventory:

Auric Sol  [1HSS] (T2/Perfect): +6 Base Damage

Self-Heal Recovery Potion*4

Teleport Crystal*2

Swordsman's Gauntlet [Heavy] (T2/Perfect): +54 Damage Mitigation

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 146542 results: Craft: 4 [No Materials found]

Total Loot:

"Plenty of players have," Shield said, still managing the catch from his previous cast. It finally gave up the ghost, seizing and falling still before surrendering its form and falling to the ground as several neat cuts of fish steak. "This place was constantly full of players over the last month. It's only now that the egg hunt has died down that it's gotten a little more quiet." The stalwart man that had been fishing was stern in appearance, though not in demeanor. He picked up his pole and cast once again into the waters. "I'm Shield. This floor isn't my home, but with the amount of time I spend fishing here, you'd think it was."

His bobber floated lifelessly out in the water, undisturbed by fish for the moment. "I can't say I've seen you around before," he said, inspecting the player thoughtfully before returning to his task of the moment. For now, fishing was his main focus, and that was where his eyes would remain. "What's gotten you this far off the main routes?"

Edited by Shield

A grizzled man with a riddled exterior of scars, hair of brown spoken with softness despite impressions. The egg event, Raidou remembered the frenzy that followed the turn-in point so it only made sense that traffic in the surrounding areas especially this floor given its gardens would be packed. "Raidou..." A softened response in respect, a custom to share your own when one is offered. "I can share the sentiment, I spend hours every day on this floor. A means to an end that helps me gain insight and clear my head."

A scan about yielding a few possibilities, through the water where it was most shallow oysters had taken to these high rises. With the thought of creating a place to take of his robe, the water here would surely be soaked within the fibers. The ends of his robe were already doing a fairly decent job of becoming waterlogged. Leaning down and scooping the first of many with a reply "It's on purpose, prying eyes and interest tend to slow me down. Early morning and late nights make Tomoika much more barren and easier to move around in. More so when you are this far off the radar."

ID# 146545 results: Craft: 8, Loot: 7+[5/3/2]=17, Success!

[Gatherer Activated!] +2 Bonus Materials

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 4

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 146587 results: Craft: 1 [No Materials found]

Total Loot:

"Agreed," Shield answered, sighing to himself. "Though I suppose I have betrayed myself in that regard. More and more these days, I find myself carrying low-tiered players through quests or working on building guilds to do essentially that but on a larger scale," he gave a little ironic laugh. "But it's what the front line needs. We're desperately low on tanks, and even more so on healers."

Out on the water, his bobber continued to bob lazily on the surface of the water. He reeled his line back in and cast into a new area. "In any case, despite all of those other ventures, I can't afford to let up with my work out here. The ATP will need more materials, and I'm always on the lookout for unidentified equipment. So I am led out here." The lake, despite some mild disturbances, was quite serene. Even if it were not so profitable to be here, Shield wondered if he might choose a spot like this one to spend time in, just for the peace and quiet.

Edited by Shield

A feeling of kinship as it was exactly the same mindset Raidou carried in his chest. It was exactly the very thing that brought him to this floor on the day by day. "I share that, I have a guild of my own I am supporting with these trips." Raidou remarks with shifting hands in the pool of liquid, lapping up the shellfish from inside it. Shield was fishing and fishing well, heaving his own gains to the more solid ground proving his point in leg sized fish to steak. "The sheer volumes I require if I hope to keep things moving forward is rather daunting, but it takes just a few to keep starvation at bay." he spoke in honesty. Raidou remembered ATP the guild under assault by treants prior, the very guild he took up arms to defend and would like to believe he left on amicable terms. "Frontlines are indeed dangerous, being prepared is important. Too many expect even odds, but the opposite is true. If you wish to have a hope of surviving, you need every advantage available."

Adding a few more units of his own to his satchel, he was equally skilled it seemed.

ID# 146606 results: Craft: 6, Loot: 11+[5/3/2]=21, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 8

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 146684 results: Craft: 12 [4 Materials found] Loot: 3+8=11 [No Chest found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 8

"Dangerous isn't always the right word for it," Shield said thoughtfully. "Truth be told, many of us are over-leveled for the fights we do, and actual risk is negligible." He pulled in his line and tried casting out a little further. Usually he had better luck in the shallows, but it could be the small fish had just spawned poorly and it was worth rolling the dice on a lower chance to catch something larger. "That said, I haven't been in a boss fight in a while, but... the last ones I attended were not smooth operations. Unfortunately, most of that was infighting among the front liners."

As he spoke, his line began to feed out of its own accord. Shield locked his line and attempted to reel in, but the pull that resisted his own was powerful. He again braced his feet, using the whole force of his legs and core to haul the fish closer to shore a little at a time, each time reeling in the slack he had fought for. With one final yank, another sizable fish leaped out of the water and landed on the shore, flopping helplessly.

Edited by Shield

A response to the man with a flowing tendril into the pool while Raidou saw to his own devices. "Perhaps but a single odd against you is one that could claim your life. Assuming your safe and actually being so are largely varied, preparation is the way to forgo this and stop unnecessary death. At least that is what I believe." he spoke as the glasses on his face slid down an inch from his compromised lean, his hands shifting through the shallow pool of liquids in search of what they had to offer.

"Hubris is a difficult beast to master." Raidou replied to the sentiment, for as in all things pride had a way of mudding things. It had been quite a long while since he was part of the push to ascend the floors, seeming as eons ago now. "Cohesion of those you fight with I find to be the most important, sometimes brute force can pay off but tactics. The ability to act as one body and support to compensate for the weaknesses of the other without being clung to reward or dispair. Success without loss, as life is irreplaceable as pride is."

Raidou spoke as deft hands compiled quite the load into his inventory, skill showing from his withdrawal all that time ago having broadened his experience here to a tipping point and it showed. Shield was exquisite in his own right, and Raidou could not help but respect another who shared his same mastery.

ID# 146708 results: Craft: 10, Loot: 15+[5/3/2]=25, Success!

[Gatherer Activated!] +3 Bonus Materials

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 13

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 146722 results: Craft: 1 [No Materials found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 8

"Believe me, I understand the importance of good leadership - and more importantly good followers," he sighed. "Before facing the Dark Elf Council, I pushed to have us rally behind one player who could call the shots, nominating Macradon of the Knights of the Blood Oath. He was ultimately chosen, but in the end... players did what they wanted. Some even went as far as to try to help the bosses or somehow save them," his voice was dark, his eyes clouded over with the frustrations of the past. "Players turned against each other for a while. It has been... bleak ever since."

Shield cast his line out once again, listening for the bobber plopping into the water out in the darkness. "That was something I never thought I would see," he sighed, slowly reeling in what felt to be an empty line. "I've heard stories of player killers sniping others in boss fights for some reason another, but I thought all of us were on the same page before that. Guess I was wrong."

Edited by Shield

"Agreed" A single word with a shared opinion, with a twist. Raidou had met Macradon twice prior, a man who had visited his shop before and despite his color was one of the good ones from the feeling he portrayed. To rally at his back further cemented the notion, with suspicion confirmed by a third party. His hands kept traveling through the darkened surface producing more to add to his collection.

ID# 146734 results: Craft: 8, Loot: 9+[5/3/2]=19, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 17

The very thought of such an action sickened Raidou to his core, a response through grit teeth with his own interpretation: "Then they are truly lost, if they do not stand with you then they are the enemy. There are but two armies in this war, the cardinal and us. Those who would cut down their fellow man, albeit green or orange, if not with humanity are nothing more then an addition to the foe we face. I hope you do not misunderstand, I find that orange is nothing more than a visible mistake to which we all make mistakes. It is those who chose to lie and cheat, slay their fellow man for no more than their own hides do not differ from the monsters we face. They are already dead, they have conscripted such by weakening their chances to escape and have moved to stay here for eternity."

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 146738 results: Craft: 6 [1 Material found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 9

"There are... some complications to the matter," Shield said, frowning to himself as he recalled the discoveries that came out after the boss fight. "One of our front liners was... confused," he said, not sure exactly how to explain it other than to just say it. "Apparently, he wasn't alright in the head. He didn't know he was in a video game. I think somewhere along the line, something broke for him. But we know that now, and we've started getting him help." He finished reeling in his line and inspected the empty hook. "Come to think of it, since I've returned to the front lines, I haven't heard word of him. I hope he's okay..."

He baited his hook again and tossed out into the lake, careful not to get Raidou tangled up in his line.It was only a few short moments before he got a nibble, and a nibble was all it was. When he reeled in his line, the fish that was on the other end was pretty paltry. It was something though. The lake seemed to be a little slow tonight. Hopefully things would turn around soon enough.

Edited by Shield

A quarreled idea to be sure, as instability would be the one plague one could receive still in this place stuck in stasis as an iron cage had a way of the growth of this very condition. Raidou was however skeptical of the matter, a convenient truth that was difficult to prove. "For your frontliner, I hope that what you believe is true as such a thing is hard to substantiate a bend in realities. I would also wish that you take the matter with a grain of salt, in preparation if the opposite is true."

ID# 146754 results: Craft: 6, Loot: 7+[5/3/2]=17, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 21

An easy offering of hope tempered with caution, Raidou had meant no offense and hopefully, his softened demeanor portrayed so. After all, the nomad only dealt in blacks and whites and has been scorned before but was convinced the white overshadow the black in most cases. A few more nuggets of worth enter his bag, with a little issue as this gray water in a mixed pastel offers such.

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 147053 results: Craft: 12 + Loot: 18 [Chest found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 9

"I understand your concern," Shield said, waving away the concern. "I know the tale sounds far-fetched, but... Hirru is a player I had been around for a long time. He actually helped me find my familiar." Pulling in his line, he examined the hook and tossed it back into the lake. "He would sometimes... just say things. When I would talk about the Cardinal system, he freaked out, acted like he had never heard of it before. At the time, I thought he just wasn't very informed about SAO, but... it turns out something in his mind just... wouldn't let him understand what was going on. A defense mechanism."

Shield went to pull in his line, but his reel halted in its tracks, the pole bowing forward towards the water. Whatever was there wasn't pulling back. It just wasn't moving. "I think we may be in business!" he said triumphantly, standing up and hauling back on his line. He felt the thing he was snagged on drag against the bottom of the lake. Little by little, he pulled it it closer to shore until the convex lid of a sodden treasure chest crested the surface of the water. "And this is why we're out here, folks!"

Edited by Shield

"This forsaken place, I cannot say that I've seen such a case myself but by the description you've given, he seems like an alright person despite his condition. Perhaps he has found stability, maybe that inevitable snap broke that defense and allowed him to see what was actually happening." Raidou simply pondered the notion with speculation, an analysis of what was being conveyed in hopes of a shared understanding of the concept. With his attention focused on his own matters, it's interrupted with the sudden clicking of a fishing line as it wheels for a moment before it stagnates to a slowed pop to which Raidou could not help but avert his gaze to see why his pole was screaming.

ID# 147066 results: Craft: 6, Loot: 9+[5/3/2]=19, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 25

Shields rod seems to bend full curve as if something heavy had got tangled on the line. A burst of strength causes his frame to swell before ripped free in a shower of water was a familiar sight. A chest of all things, a sunken trove of man-made clamshell surely boosted value within its wooden exterior. "Strange, I hadn't thought that the system would hide such things underwater."

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Opening Chest - ID# 147067 results: Loot: 16+7=23 [Applying Housing Bonus] 23+1=24

[24-25] = 5,250 Col, 12 T3 materials, perfect T3 weapon, perfect T3 armor/shield, 2 perfect T3 consumables

Keys used: 1

Total Loot:

Col: 5,250
Materials: 22
Perfect Weapons: [147067a]
Perfect Armors: [147067b]
Perfect Consumables: [147067c] [147067d]

Shield made his way down to the water and pulled the chest by its handle, dragging it the rest of the way up onto the shore. Once it was free of the water, he knelt down beside it. He reached his arm behind him to the back of his belt, unclasping a set of golden keys which hung on a heavy iron ring. Sifting through them, he settled on one he felt fit the style of lock and held it out to the keyhole. With a click and a tinkle of metal - like that of clinking coins - the key vanished, leaving a trail of falling golden dust in its place.

The lid popped open a few inches, and before the chest a full display listed all of the items inside. Shield gave a low whistle. "I've had pretty rotten luck with chests recently. This is actually a decent haul. I would have preferred a second armor over the weapon, but it's hardly anything to complain about." He selected the option to collect the full contents, draining the chest of its durability. It shattered like a dying monster, and Shield stood turning back to his fishing pole.

Edited by Shield

Raidou could not help but notice the sheer volume did a fairly decent job of overshadowing the paltry sum's he was used to finding in very similar containers. "Impressive, more than prepared for this as well." the nomad made a mention and taking note of the lack of caution, respecting Shield's set of keys and capabilities. After all, it seems the produced ring he had brought was a more sufficient approach rather than the typical prying he had to do when he happened on one. Finding himself staring, Raidou snaps to and returns to his own task with the movement of his hands but was curious to a fact that played in his mind.

ID# 147071 results: Craft: 2, Loot: 7+[5/3/2]=17, Success!

[Gatherer Activated!] +1 Bonus Materials

3*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 28

"I've never had one be trapped on one of these little journeys, but I noticed you had not checked for any." It was a statement spoken like a question, an honest interest in the reasoning behind this slight difference in style.

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 147076 results: Craft: 5 [1 Material found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 23

"With the right skills and mods, you don't just unlock a chest," he said, picking up his fishing pole. "You dismantle it, as the skill mod suggests. Anything that could have trapped the chest is disabled automatically. I have opened countless chests, and between the keys and the skills, I haven never once encountered a trap or a mimic." Shield cast out into the water, reeling in slowly. He had already made his money's worth on the trip. Everything else he found was just icing on the cake from here. Not that he would ever truly be satisfied, but as long as he was finding loot, the trip was worth it.

"Everyone needs a solid way to gather wealth in this game," he said, nodding almost in time with his bobber's motions. "For DPS, it's easy. They kill monsters, they get loot. As long as they gear themselves so they can take the punishment, they'll usually find something worthwhile. For tanks and support... we gotta find other ways to pay our way. Some do it with their crafts. I prefer to hunt solo. Takes other people out of the equation. The only limit is my luck and my tenacity." His pole felt a tug, and he reeled in the morsel of a catch, adding it to his inventory upon landing it.

Edited by Shield

"Dismantle..." Raidou remarked as he removed a small black book from his pocket hastily scratching the answer to the page, as something he would need to check into further. Clapping it shut and adding it back to a robe pocket, a tidbit of information for closer inspection now cataloged away while Shield recasts his line into the smoothed surface of the water. This called for Raidou's continuation as well, to which his hands started to gain motion again. "I try myself to avoid groups, as they bring questions and distractions. When I need materials it's usually simpler to just set out alone." he said with a shared perspective. One of these oysters are damaged, a visible crack in the shell showing it was rotted out as Raidou lifts it from the water. Through this broken casing falls a developed pearl, of a rich white pastel to which he pockets after a brush against in the water it had fallen into.

ID# 147081 results: Craft: 8, Loot: 7+[5/3/2]=17, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 32

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 147088 results: Craft: 3 [No Materials found]

Total Loot:

Materials: 23

"It also bears nothing that, I believe, Mimics can't materialize in certain quest gathering areas. This happens to be one of them," he said, further illuminating the question. "It is the same reason that I can fish safely without drawing the ire of any sub aquatic enemies," he said. "Which is a good thing for sure. Monster fish, and in particular boss monsters, are a pain to fight. Not impossible just... watching them pick themselves apart on my thorns is slow going."

He pulled back his arm and launched his tackle out into the water, taking a seat on his stalagmite seat. One of the things that he enjoyed about the twenty first floor was the ambiance. It was peaceful, if not ominous, but even that stemmed more from a sense of grandeur than actual fear. The high, vaulted ceilings and the soft glow of fungi and crystal light was peaceful. Some might see it as a little cold and lonesome, but in the end, what was it to be a gamer, if not to spend time alone without the warmth of others nearby.

Edited by Shield

Raidou listened intently, lapping up the holes in his knowledge that was now being filled in. He had found it strange that the area never handed him any enemies in his constant travels, this explains why he was rather unimpeded in his journey. Thorns A tank staple, so Shield was a tank, a fact should have been instantly apparent due to his name. A comparison drawn between this grizzled gentleman and the Azure Brigade's Nikki Styx became instantly apparent, the girl that taught him to wield his weapon on the ice of floor 4.

A persistent scan about the interior of this hidden alcove of water, Raidou was eager to see all it had to offer. It was just as broad of form as the nook he had found on this floor but a bit easier to enter to be sure. The ceiling a bit more jagged and the lake was simply a much larger source of moisture, to which the nodes had reflected. His scan halts as he sets upon a box of wood, iron trimmed and riveted. A call to the man as he fishes "Shield, I got something over here." with respect to the fisherman skill set, it would prove more valuable to him than the traveling nomad.

Looking for Chest: ID# 147111 results: Loot: 15+[5/3/2]=25, Success!

Edited by Raidou