[SHOP-F4] Tenebris Alchimia

As I'm putting up my latest potion I hear someone enter the shop."Excuse me, do you have anything to help someone looking for an edge in combat?" I hear the man say and I look at him."Something to help with battle... I have just the thing." I open up a glass cabinet and bring out two different potions."I have the <>. Which increases your Attack points by 2. I also have the <>. Which will keep you temporarily immune from negative effects for 5 minutes." I explain, holding up the two potions.

(OOC by 5 minutes I mean 5 turns.)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enter my shop with excitement and dread, the boss battle is soon. I give a weak smile to myself as I walk over to the leather pouch I have of Materials. I bring out <>. I walk over to my Kettle and notice it is still full of used water from yesterday. I sigh slightly and go out to the pond and bring in a bucket of fresh water.

Rank 2: 33/40

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

I empty out the kettle and replace the water. I go down and stoke the flames underneath, setting the twigs and logs a blaze. I look at the pot and sigh.It should be easier right? I think to myself as I look at the item. I toss it into the kettle as it starts to boil. I watch the liquid turn to an amber glow as it forms an object and I frown.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

I sigh and throw away the awful item I made, not even an item."Thought this was going to get easier." I mumble as I walk over to the pouch again.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

I roll my eyes at the irony of this situation and I set up to start my next craft. I scrub the pot clean and go outside to get more water. I shiver slightly as the sudden coldness from outside. I go out and get the second bucket a water I have gotten that day and return to my shop. I dump the water into the kettle and make sure the fire is burning.

Rank 2: 34/40

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

I go and take my second <> from my pouch. I look at the Kettle then toss the material into the kettle. I watch it bubble slightly from boiling then it turns to an amber looking liquid. I smile a bit as the object is formed."Something good." I say with a smile as I hold up the object.

Potion of Telluris

Applied to Weapon. This mixture allows the user to cause possible freezing to the target. (On a roll of 10). Lasts for 15 strikes.

Rank 2: 39/40

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

• 1 month later...

I give a yawn and slowly stumble into my shop, tired and wanting sleep, but thinking I should get back into crafting."I'm back." I mumble slightly as I walk around the counter of my shop, standing behind it and going to my leather pouch of materials.God, there are some pretty strong katanas out there right now, could I possibly re create one of those? I think to myself as I pull out the item << Mega Fury>>.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

I take the item and move over to the mixing kettle, it already clean.Glad I remembered to clean it last time. I think to myself as I go out and get water from the pond near by. I go over to the kettle and fill it up, watching it fill up slowly.God, please work, probably wont though. I think to myself as I drop the item into the water. I start the fire from under the kettle and watch as the liquid turns to an amber fluid."Thanks, just needed a horrible roll..." I throw the trash away and sigh.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

I sigh a bit and pull out my next material of the day << Silver Strength>>.Wow Silver Strength, reminds me of Miaki...

I think to myself as I walk over to the kettle again, it being dirty again. I start to scrub the kettle and finally finish cleaning it, happy that it is clean again.

Rank 3: 40/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

I go outside, a little more awake from the cold Floor 4 air. I shiver slightly as I fill a bucket of water from a pond outside from my shop.Hey, maybe I can give this to Miaki because of the Silver. I smile slightly as I re-enter my shop. I pour the water into the kettle and make sure everything is in order. I get down and start stoking the fire, starting to get the fire roaring again. I walk over and drop the item into the water and watch the liquid turn to an amber glow again."Yes!" I yell as the liquid forms into a perfect tier potion.

Potion of Silver Strength.

This potion gives the user +3 Damage for one battle.

Rank 3: 48/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

• 2 weeks later...

I walk into my shop, higher spirits then the last time I was in here.Okay, since Boss Battle finished (OOC GASP! Future much! :P) I need to start making high end potions for the upcoming battle. I've got a potion for Miaki, now.... Keith. Then Shanok, myself, possibly Sakuri if he is doing the boss battle. Nikki probably because of Miaki. Don't know who else... I ponder my list as I turn the sign from <> to <>.

Rank 3: 48/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

I walk back over to my kettle and begin to craft -Time skip because I don't have much time to post- I sigh and open up a trash bin to throw away what I just made, the item I tried making completely horrid and on no use to me."Beggar's can't be choosers." I say to myself as I start to clean it out a bit.

Rank 3: 49/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

• 2 weeks later...

I sigh and walk over to my kettle, knowing today wont be a great day for crafting. I pull out one of my <> form my materials bag and hold it up to my face."Please make something good." I mumble and mentally laugh at myself, talking to a vial. I toss the vial into the kettle with a loud plunk. I grab my bucket of water and fill the kettle with it and begin crafting, hoping to get something good.

"Why do my crafting skills HATE ME?" I practically yell, frustrated.

Rank 3: 50/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

I sigh AGAIN and walk to my bag of materials, pulling out another <>. I walk back over to my kettle and through it in, not really caring any more. I fill my bucket back up with water and pour it into the kettle in-front of me."I hate these Vials soooooo much." I mumble and start to stir it, waiting to see what I'll get.

"I hope other people are getting luckier then I am." I say and throw away the useless trash I made.

Rank 3: 51/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

I stride back over to my material's bag, hoping to get a better craft with a pretty strange item I have. I pull out the weird thing called <>.Reminds me of someone.... the thought crosses my mind as I put it into the kettle behind me. I refill my bucket to the brim and pour it in to the kettle with a shwosh noise. I stoke the fire and begin stirring, hopping for the best.

"Thank you gods!" I say and look at the potion I just created.I know who it reminds me of.. Zelrius!

Potion of the Arrogant Warrior

Increase's the player's damage by 3 for one battle.

Rank 3: 59/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

4-5=bad Item 1 EXP

6-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP