[SHOP-F4] Tenebris Alchimia

ID:24284  CD: 11 + 1 = 12
ID:24286  CD: 6 + 1 = 7
ID:24288  CD: 12 + 1 = 13
ID:24290  CD: 6 + 1 = 7
ID:24291  CD: 10 + 1 = 11

Clarence's first day back, and it was a Great Day. Clarence found the 10 Mats Calrex left and he smiled, taking the 10 Mats and putting them in a bag. After grabbing the Materials, Clarence went to crafting. Clarence was making the potions and he smiled, the items he was making was very good and needed. Two perfect Items, a Rare Item, and 2 Good items came out of the process of Crafting for today. {Thank god for Oikawa. His item is going to help so much. Slowly get toward Rank 5 and Move farther in the Crafting world } Clarence smiled and left the shop, good crafting day.

Name: Safe Guard Potion

Enchantment: Next Hit to user is null in void.

ID:24284

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Description: A Small orange Liquid sticks to the wall and moves at its own will.

Name: Damage III

Enchantment: Ads three Damage to the user's weapon. Only in effect for one Battle.

ID: 24288

CD: 12 + 1 = 13.

Description: A red Liquid hits the Glass on every moment, much like it wants ot get out and attack the Glass

Name: Damage Mitigation II

Enchantment: -2 Damage to user for one Battle

ID: 24291
CD: 10 + 1 = 11

Description: A soft Blue liquid almost looks like it makes its own light, sparkling and flowing gracefully.

(To be  Evaluated).

+2 Perfects

+1 Rare

+2 Goods

-5 Mats

+25 EXP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calrex walked back into the Tenebris Alchimia, giving a wave to Clarence as he got inside. Since he had some free time he was curious as to how his friend and former guildmate's business was getting along, "Hey Clarence, long time no see!"

He glanced around the shop, seeing that there was still some evidence of dust and such from lack of attendance, browsing some of the inventory before approaching him, "By the way, I know you just started back up, but do you happen to have any potions designed for increasing the amount of damage I can do? I've heard rumors that the raid for the next floor might be getting planned soon, so I figured I should probably start getting ready should be I deemed eligible for being on the raid team."

Clarence entered his shop about 10 Minutes ago, getting ready to craft things again. He was getting the water ready when he heard someone enter his shop. His head turned and smiled. {First customer of new shop Opening } Clarence smiled and walked up to the front desk, seeing it was Calrex. "Oh hey Calrex!" Clarence smiled and walked up. Clarence listened to his request and Clarence smiled, him making one of those Potions just yesterday. "You are just in luck. I made a potion like that just yesterday. I have a Perfect Damage Potion and tow Rares." Clarence smiled and placed the three on the counter, for him to choose from.

"Really?! That's perfect timing! How much would it be for one of the rares and the perfect? I haven't used an enhancement potion before, so I figured I should have one to get used to the effect, then the stronger one for the actual boss."

Calrex gave a friendly smile, "Wow, so much for being rusty! He's already creating Perfects out of the gate. I'm sure he'll be doing just fine once he gets back into full swing."

With a few swipes on his menu Calrex prepared to produce the col, or materials, necessary to complete the order.

"550 for the Perfect or 475 for the Rares. But, for you. Considering I need to find a good way to pay you back. The Perfect is at 400 for you and the Rares are at 300 for you. So choose either or, or any of them. If you buy all three it is 1,000 Col." Clarence smiled and placed his Ladle of Alchemy in his bag, still noticing he is holding it. {Well, hopefully these can help Calrex. wish there were Looting potions. But alas, haven't been able to make one like ever. } Clarence shrugged internally and looked at Calrex. he opened his inventory and got ready to accept the Col, if Calrex buys something of course. 

"Wow, thanks! I don't want to hog all of them, so just one of each please!"

Calrex swiped, entering the amount Clarence had told him it would come out to, the bag of col appearing in his hand, "Alright here you go!"

- 700 col

+1 Damage III Potion

+1 Damage II Potion

Adding the items to his inventory Calrex gave a nod, "In any case I'd best get going. I've got some more gathering to do. Did you need me to get you any more in the meantime?"

"Hmm, it is really up to you. I have about 20 materials left. But, in a few days those will be gone. It would be nice if you could. Please and Thank you. Maybe an extra craft in your future." Clarence laughed and Smiled, accepting the Col. "Well, I best get to crafting. Have a nice day Calrex." Clarence smiled and picked up his bag and put it over his shoulder. Clarence went to the back of his shop and got ready to craft again. {Glad to see a friendly face. Hopefully I can start to see more people as the days go on. It would be great to meet some new people through my shop though. Or see Lowenthal again. }

+700 Col

-2 Potions.

ID:24436  CD: 11 + 1 =12
ID:24438  CD: 8 + 1 = 9
ID:24439  CD: 3 + 1 = 4
ID:24440  CD: 11 + 1 = 12
ID:24441  CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Clarence smiled and saw the water was ready to begin crafting. {That was a little uplifting. Seeing Calrex and him buying 700 Col worth of Goods. Hopefully I can restock that Stuff and start making some more Potions. Try my hardest to Hopefully catch up to Mari. Probably wont though. } Clarence shook his head to himself and started to Craft, excited for what he might make. Clarence smiled and picked up the potions he made. "Three Perfects! Yes! Wow, I am getting good." Clarence smiled and knocked on wood, not wanting to jinx this new luck he was getting.

Name: Toxic Venom

Your Profession: Alchemy 

Your Rank: 4

ID: 24436

Roll: 11 + 1 = 12

Item Type: Crystal

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Venom On weapon for One Battle (1 Damage for Two turns)

Description: A Green Liquid that bubbles and sizzles randomly.

Name: Damage Mitigation Crystal

Your Profession: Alchemist

ID: 24440

Enhancements: +3 Mitigation for one Battle 

Description: Blue Liquid that Flows through the Glass vial and Builds up on its self, almost like a shield

Name: Damage Crystal

ID: 24441

Roll: 12 + 1 = 13

Item Type: Potion

Enhancements: Ads Three Damage to the User for one Battle

Description: A Orange Liquid that Shines with a Strange Light

Name: Antidote Crystal

Your Profession: alchemist

ID: 24438

Roll: 8 + 1 = 9

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 

Each enhancement slot used will negate the next effect produced by the following sources: Burn/Poison/Paralyze/Bleed. This works as a counter to status ailments of these types.

Description: Yellow Liquid that moves at its own free will.

+3 Perfect

+1 Uncommon

+1 Bad

+28 EXP

ID:24481  CD: 4 + 1 = 5
ID:24482  CD: 5 + 1 = 6
ID:24483  CD: 1 + 1 = 2
ID:24484  CD: 4 + 1 = 5
ID:24485  CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Clarence hummed Lightly to himself and strolled back into his shop. He was hitting it right on the dot of the time he could craft again and he didn't want to waste any time, because he was going to get right to Crafting. The water got ready and Clarence looked over his stock at hi shop. He was pleased to see 5 Perfect items were crafted. {I am getting a lot of a btter stock than I did before. Maybe I can keep this up } Clarence thought to himself and got ready to craft again. Clarence was a little disapointed from making only one good Potion, but he Ranked up so he didn't care much. Clarence put the newest Potion up on display and waited around a bit to see if he had any customers.

ID: 24485

Enhancements: Ads Three Damage to the User for one Battle

+1 Perfect

+3 Bad

+1 Fail

ID:24665  CD: 12 + 1 = 13
ID:24666  CD: 6 + 1 = 7
ID:24667  CD: 5 + 1 = 6
ID:24668  CD: 5 + 1 = 6
ID:24669  CD: 3 + 1 = 4
ID:24670  CD: 6 + 1 = 7

Clarence cracked his neck and walked into his Shop for His next day of Crafting. He was Having an Okay Time Crafting. And he Ranked up, that was a Plus. Clarence hummed to himself and Brought out his 6 Materials from his bag, also taking the Ladle out of his inventory. {Okay tomorrow is my last day of Crafting. Hope I can make it Count } Clarnece thought to himself and started to get the water ready for his crafting. Clarence shrugged to himself and threw away one of the Potions, the Other 5 Lined up on a work bench. {Okay. I got a Perfect at least } Clarence thought and took them into Stock, hanging around to see if anyone needed any help.

Your Rank: 5

ID: 24665

Enhancements: Adds Three Damage to the User for one Battle

+1 Perfect

+4 Goods

+1 Fail

+17 EXP

ID:25126  CD: 9 + 1 = 10
ID:25127  CD: 12 + 1 = 13
ID:25128  CD: 9 + 1 = 10
ID:25129  CD: 9 + 1 = 10
ID:25130  CD: 11 + 1 = 12
ID:25131  CD: 8 + 1 = 9

(Editing)

ID: 25127

Enhancements: Adds Three Damage to the User for one Battle

ID: 25130

Enhancements: +3 Mitigation for one Battle 

Description: Blue Liquid that Flows through the Glass vial and Builds up on its self, almost like a shield

ID: 25126

Roll: 9 + 1 = 10

Quality: Rare

Enhancements:  +2 Mitigation

ID: 25128

Enhancements:  +2 Damage

Description:  A Orange Liquid that Shines with a Strange Light

Name: HP Recovery Crystal

ID: 25129

Enhancements:  +10 HP

Description:  A Red Liquid that pulses at a steady 60 times per Minute

Name: HP Recovery Crystal

ID: 25131

Roll: 8 + 1 = 9

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements:  +5 HP

Description:  A Red Liquid that pulses at a steady 60 times per Minute

+1 Uncommon

+3 Rares

+2 Perfects

+34 EXP

Calrex wandered back into the Tenebris Alchimia, giving a wave to Clarence as he saw the player hard at work, "Huh, I wonder how things have been since I last stopped in."

"Hey Clarence, hope things are well! I was curious, the potions work great and everything, but do you also happen to carry crystals? I remember they tend to use up less time and attention when you need to use them, so I figured having a couple on hand wouldn't hurt."

"I think the last time I used a crystal was Mari's Recovery Crystal when I was fighting Cerberus. It certainly has been a while since I needed to heal myself from a fight. That particular one was an ordeal to handle solo."

He turned around when he heard a small screech, seeing Roc materialize in a flash of blue light, landing on the ground next to him. Seeing the various pieces of equipment made the falcon curious, to Calrex's concern, "Hey Roc, don't go messing with the tools. These materials aren't exactly stable, so we don't want any surprise detonations or anything alright?"

Clarence saw Calrex enter his shop and Clarence smiled at him. "Well hey there again. Yeah, things are going well." Clarence said and listened to his request about Crystals."Well, I have had so much luck in making Crystals, I have way to many now, let me go check how many I have. One second." Clarence smiled and went to look in storage. Clarence searched and found more than he thought he was going to. Clarence piled them into a pile in his bag and brought them up. He started lining them up and found he had 14 in total. "More than I thought. I have....." Clarence began to list them off.

1. 1 Antidote Crystal
  2. 1 Uncommon Health Crystal
  3. 3 Rare Crystals of Damage
  4. 2 Rare Crystals of Mitigation
  5. 1 Rare Crystal of Health
  6. 1 Perfect Crystal of Toxic Venom
  7. 2 Perfect Crystals of Mitigation
  8. 3 Perfect Crystals of Damage

Clarence sighed and blushed. "I have been very busy while you have been gone. But, ran out of mats, so crafting has stopped."

Calrex gave a smile as he listened to Clarence list off all of the crystals he had created, "Wow, it certainly seems like you've been hard at work! Hm...how much would it be for one of the Toxic Venom, Damage, and Mitigation perfect crystals together?"

"Well...maybe I can skip on the Toxic Venom. Knowing the way things are going I'll likely be fighting alongside Teayre more often, and her Bleed effect would work in a similar fashion."

His eyes focused as he heard Clarence say his last sentence, "Wait, you're out of materials? Geezes! Do you need me to fetch you some more?"

"Yeah, I am completely out now. Zero mats so far. So.. that would be amazing if you get me some." Clarence laughed and tried to start adding up the Crystals he wants. {He probably wants only the Perfect ones, so lets figure that out. Adding all six together that would be.. 3,300 Col. Oh lord } Clarence looked up with a slight smile. "Well, if you buy all the perfect Crystal things. That is, well, 3,300 Col. But I will barter or change the price if you get me some mats."

Calrex's eyes widened as Clarence told him the price of all six of the perfect crystals altogether, giving a smile before waving his hand casually, "Oh no, I don't want to hoard all of the crystals. Just one of each is fine. Heh, but once again no need to barter or anything like that. I do this as a voluntary service, plus depending on the bounty I can get per day really determines my reliability in filling orders. How many materials did you want me to find?"