[SHOP-F4] Tenebris Alchimia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ID 3016 6, (10 Crafting), 16, 2.

"God it's been a while since I've crafted... might as well get back into it." I mumbled to myself as I enter my old shop, memories of old times. It really has been a while.... Zelrius did ask me to start making tons of potions, might as help out. I pull out the sack of materials I have, happy that I have a couple extra materials from friends."Hmmm, 8 materials, This one!" I smile and pull out a <<Frost Essence>> (a snowflake from floor 4 Zelrius got for me). I pick it up, it is encased in a glass vial. I pop the cap of it and pour it into the kettle. I stoke the fires underneath it and set the water to boil. I start to stir and see the liquid turn to an amber color before turning into a potion. "First try of the day.." I mumble to myself.

Potion of the Snow-flake

This potion (when applied to a weapon) can cause frost damage (1 point)

to a monster (when a 8,9, or 10 is rolled).

Crafting Dice of 10:Uncommon Item.

Rank 3: 70/80
1=Epic fail 1 EXP
2-3=fails 1 EXP
4-5=bad Item 1 EXP
6-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP
11=Rare Item 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

ID:3018 6, (5 Crafting), 11, 9.

"Come on, something better!" I smile, happy for a great start and hopefully going with it. I pull out my second material of the day a <<Wing O' Faerie>>. I take the item and put it into the kettle, which I just used before. I make sure the fire is still burning and I get another bucket of water and pour it into my kettle. I begin to stir it and hope for something better then an Epic Fail.

"At least its not an Epic Fail." I mumble as I throw away the Bad item, a failed speed potion.

Crafting Dice of 5: Bad Item

Rank 3: 71/80
1=Epic fail 1 EXP
2-3=fails 1 EXP
4-5=bad Item 1 EXP
6-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP
11=Rare Item 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

ID: 3023 5, (10 Crafting Dice), 12, 5

I sigh and go back to the pouch, already half of my crafts gone for the day and going on the my third. I open the pouch an dpull out <<Eviler Thorn>> out of the pouch."Ow!" I say, I pricked my finger on the thorn. Wow, been in this game for a while and still think I feel pain. I take the thorn, with good care, and drop it into the empty Kettle. I relight the fire underneath it, it burning out after the second craft. I fill the kettle up with another bucket of water and begin to stir, watching the amber liquid form into another potion.

Crafting Dice 10: Uncommon Item.

"Thank the lord." I mumble as I pull out my third potion of the day. The glass container holding a sickly green liquid.

Potion of Garden of Evil

This potion, when applied to armor, gives the user 1 point of damage

of thorns to the wearer, wears off after one battle. 

Rank 3: 74/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP
2-3=fails 1 EXP
4-5=bad Item 1 EXP
6-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP
11=Rare Item 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

ID: 3024 3, (9 Crafting Dice), 10, 4 Craft 4 of the day.

"Last craft of the day, maybe something better then uncommon, but I'm not complaining." I smile lightly as I pull my fourth material out of the pouch. Half my materials left and on my last craft of the day. I pull out a <<Steel Stem>>, a strong/like flower on floor 3, got it when walking in the field with Sakuri a while back. I smile on old memories with him and walk over to the kettle, stoking the flames and throwing the flower into the kettle. I fill the kettle up with water and start to stir it, the familiar amber liquid forming.

Crafting Dice 9: Uncommon Item.

"Again, I'm not complaining." I smile as I put on stock my third potion. I then sit back and see if there are any customers.

Potion of the Steel Armed

When drank, this potion gives the user an additional 1 damage

Last for one battle

Rank 3: 77/80

1=Epic fail 1 EXP
2-3=fails 1 EXP
4-5=bad Item 1 EXP
6-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP
11=Rare Item 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

ID: 3140 5, (10 Crafting), 15, 6

I yawned slightly and entered my shop, not sleeping well the night before and just wanting to get m y crafts done for the day."God, I'm so tired." I mumbled to myself as I started to set up shop. I pulled out my pouch O' materials and pulled out the item <<Imagination Spore>>. I pulled the glass vial out and put it into the kettle. I light the fire underneath the kettle and poured some water in."Come on, some good luck from yesturday's crafts." I mumble as I begin to stif and watch the amber liquid form a potion.

Crafting Dice 10: Uncommon Item.

Potion of Crafting.

+1 extra craft for profession owners, lasts that one day.

"Definetly better then nothing, now I really need a nap." I muttered as I sat on a chair and rested my eyes.

Rank 4: 80/160 EXP

1=Epic fail
2-3=fails
3-4=bad Item
5-8=Good Item
9-10=Uncommon Item
11=Rare Item
12= Perfect Item

ID: 3219 7, (7 Crafting), 19, 7

I slowly opened my eyes form my nap, feeling much better then I did before."Time to do some more crafting." I said ot myself as i got up from my chair. I walked over to my pouch O' Materials sleepily and pulled out the item <Health>>."Hmm I wonder what it does." I said in a sarcastic voice as I tossed it into the kettle. Some how the fire was still burning and the water I had in before was still there. I began to stir it and the amber liquid formed into a potion

Crafting Dice 7: Good Item

Basic Healing Potion

This potion gives the drinker regain 5 health

"Ugh, not really good." I mumble and go for my pouch again.

Rank 4: 82/160 EXP

1=Epic fail 1 EXP
2-3=fails 1 EXP
3-4=bad Item 1 EXP
5-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP
11=Rare Item 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB       3221 3 3 8

I sigh and pick up another material a <<Ale-chemical Vial>>"Hmm, my last one from when me and Miaki went treasure hunting." I mumble and smile slightly as i toss it into the kettle. I get water and pour it in, then I stoke the flames some more. I begin to stir the kettle, wondering if I'll get anything good.

Crafting Dice 3: Bad Item.

I sigh and throw the potion away."Ugh, today isn't a good day."

Rank 4: 83/160 EXP

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

3-4=bad Item 1 EXP

5-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

3222 7 5 2

I begin to give up hope on any good craft, seeing as that I've got an uncommon item... and that's it."Ugh, today is useless." I mutter and grab a random item out of the pouch, actually my last item. I don't check to see what it is but I just toss it into the kettle. I pour water in and start to stir quicklys, wanting to get this day over with.

Crafting Dice 5: Good Item

Potion of Healing

This potion lets drinker recover 5 Health points

"Ugh, last craft was kind of wasted." I mutter and leave the shop for today.

Rank 4: 85/160 EXP

1=Epic fail 1 EXP

2-3=fails 1 EXP

3-4=bad Item 1 EXP

5-8=Good Item 2 EXP

9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP

11=Rare Item 5 EXP

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP

• 3 months later...

"Honnie I'm Home- oh wait, this is my shop." Clarence chuckled to himself as he entered his Shop on the Fourth floor. It had been quite sometime since Clarence was here and he decided to get his crafting on, considering he has enough mats for a days crafting session. 

Clarence opened his HUD screen and brought his Satchel O' Materials, well that was the nickname Clarence gave his bag anyways. The First thing he brought was something that was so un identifiable Clarence just through it in the kettle and wiped off his hands, not in the mood to get some disease from it. It rolled around as I filled it up with cool water, the pond outside never froze for some reason and Clarence didn't mind. The Fire under the Kettle glowed as the liquid turned Bright

ID: 13733. Crafting= 11

Clarence smiled in Glee as the Potion took shape, something he prided in for the time being,

Name: 

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 13733

Roll: 11

Item Type: Potion

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Damage 

Description: A red Liquid that is thick and heavy slowly moves around the glass vial.

Clarence hummed to himself as he Prepared to craft another go of a hopefully good potion. Maybe today will be a great crafting day?

Boy was Clarence wrong. Even before Clarence started to Make the potion is turned to something black and horrible. Clarence gasped lightly as it bubbled, and even caught on fire. "What the hell!" Clarence yell ed and tossed the liquid out the window, it landing with a big splat onto the concrete outside and Clarence sighed and sat back, his luck was far from changing, probably getting worse by the second.

ID: 13734 Crafting = 1

Clarence started to wash the pot out and was humming a little less, Happy tune. It sounded like a cross from a really old movie, star wars, and the Funeral music. Clarence was not that thrilled at the big black mess he made that was not sitting outside of his shop in a heap of disappointment.

Clarence made his way back over to the Satchel and he pulled the third item out, already it is over half empty. Clarence made a mental note to get some more materials soon, hopefully to craft more than one day a month. Clarence sided and threw the item into the kettle and started the crafting cycle over again, but Clarence had a glimmer of hope, maybe it will be good again.

ID: 13735 Crafting = 10

Name:  Bleed Potion Mark II

Your Profession: Alchemist

Your Rank: Rank 5

ID: 13735

Roll: 10

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 to Bleed

Description: A thin yellow liquid moves around the vial gracefully.

His Luck was Changing after All.

Clarence's tune in humming changed once again and now he is humming a really happy note. Sounded like a song with "Sunshine" in the title. Clarence found the fourth time he needed to use for Crafting. Only one left..... Really need to get some mats. Clarence smiled lightly, happy he gets to use them finally.

Clarence placed the fourth Mat in the Kettle and scoped some water from the pond and poured it in, wiping off a few drops that got on him. Clarence stoked the fire and began to stir, feeling like a witch over her Cauldron.

ID:13736 Crafting= 11

Name:  Loot Potion Mark II

Your Profession: Alchemist

Your Rank: Rank 5

ID: 13736

Roll: 11

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2 to Loot

Description: A nice looking blue liquid moves around the vial quite strangely

"Yes!" Clarence said with glee, putting his third potion of the day on the counter.

Clarence, with taking his last mat out of his bag, smiled and laid it in the pot, humming as he put more water into the kettle. The water already stared turning the item around and it glowed slowly and slowly got brighter. 

"Well this was quicker than expected." Clarence sighed and took up suturing the water slowly, but speeding up, making it glow bright before it finally took shape of an item. I could show these new items to Piers, or Zadkiel...

ID:13739 Crafting = 6

"WEll, I still got three great items from today." Clarence smiled and walked out of his shop, taking his bag with him and happy thoughts.

• 3 months later...

"Hm...so this is Clarence's shop."

Calrex walked into the Tenebris Alchimia, holding the bag of ten materials Clarence had asked him to procure, giving a wave to him, "Hey Clarence, here's that order you requested a while back. Hope it helps with getting you back in business. In any case I've got to get running. I'm working on a large order at the moment, so I've got to make full usage of this temporary item I have."

With that he gave a wave and headed back out.

Donated 10 Materials