[PP-F1] Zerva's Flaw (Zerva&Ruri) [Complete]

It had been some time since he had last seen Ruri, giving him a lot of mixed feelings. On one hand, he was nervous, suddenly showing up again and greeting her made his virtual bones rattle. For the moment he kept a bit of a distance and followed after her. Anyone who looked at him would think him a stalker, and they wouldn't be that far off at this point given his bad habits. He stared at her uniquely orange icon, certainly the minority all things considered, looking at it curiously in both wonder of it's origin and if that meant he was in danger. The danger giving him a bit of an adrenaline rush, regardless of i fit was real.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sensed someone following her, but didn't really care. She then walked forward through an alleyway she was trying to find a safe place to actually sit down, and read her note she had gotten from Dirgun, it had been from a long time ago and she had never read it. She decided to go to a fountain nearby.

Zerva kept following awkwardly, occasionally putting himself behind obstacles along the way as if it would somehow mask his presence. As he followed her he got this strange vibe of sorrow or loss from her. Unfortunately, despite it being proper to leave her to her private moment, it only stoked the flames of his curiosity further, making him move after her into the alleyway when she turned a corner, listening to her footsteps along the way until he found himself stuck out in the open around one turn, in the same area as a moderately sized fountain which poured surprisingly realistic water. Sometimes it was a wonder that this was a simulation at all.

She had sat on the yellow edge of the fountain... [OOC] She then looked around, hoping to see that no one was around... She then found the letter in her inventory and begun to open it. Since she hadn't seen anyone. She had looked at the note...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Ruri,

Since i'm already gone by now I have written this letter. Make sure that you don't kill yourself, because of me. But I still want you to remember me. This is my letter of apology. I want you to stay as you are, because you are perfect. I never want to see you die, like me in a game like this... If you die, I shall never forgive yourself. I knew when I set eyes on you that I had to help you live through this horrible death game. Since I'm gone now, I hope for you to live, practically forever... Our time is up, I'm sorry... I wish you a good bye, Ruri.

Your Boyfriend,

Dirgun

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Her eyes had teared up as she had gotten to the end... She had to forget about him-- she had to. She put the letter away and then heard someone from nearby... she had looked around...

He saw her eyes glance around, figuring himself caught he takes a breath and steps out into the open air, approaching her with a nervous "Hello..." He smiles shyly and goes to take a seat next to her, pointedly averting his eyes from looking at the letter until she closed it. "Sorry, I have been following you for a while but didn't want to disturb you." He looks over at her curiously and adds "Are you okay?" He looks to her in worry. She clearly was upset about something "I.. don't mind listening." He smiles to her softly.

She felt kind of awkward.. "Umm.. Yeah, I'm fine." She said as she wiped the tears away. She hid the letter in time, and she had been glad. "I-It's just that.. well a friend of mine died.." She said as she looked at the water shot away out of the fountain spout. She then Whistled, "Kanya!" She shouted through the wind as her dark grey familiar walked up to her. "Hello Master." She said to Ruri.

Zerva nodded softly as he listened to her words "Oh, I see... I am sorry to hear that. Were you close?" His eyes were caught by the movements of Ruri's familiar, looking at it with wide eyes. It was his first time seeing a monster in town but he soon took a breath and relaxed, realizing it was harmless. "Hm. A cute little wolf pup you have there." he smiles softly while looking at the small puppy and then to Ruri. He didn't know really what he could do for Ruri, but if nothing else he could listen and talk it out with her.

She smashed a cure crystal hoping it would help somehow... It had made her forget about him... but that was about it. "I-I'm done worrying about a body of loss." She said to the new player. Kanya walked up to her master and whoever was beside her. Ruri started to cheer up again as she had lost the thought of Dirgun. "What is your name?" She asked the new player, "I'm Ruri, and this is my familiar, Kanya." She introduced herself and her wolf.

He smiled to Ruri gently and said "My name is Zerva, as you may have noticed... I am only recently stepping out of the inn again." He sighs softly and eyes the wolfy again, offering his hand if it wanted to sniff. He was unsure if the crystal was a placebo effect or not, but he could see her cheering up and he didn't want to push her out of it without need. The only things he would have been able to say would be things like that she should focus on the living more. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ruri and Kanya..." He found his eyes glancing up at the orange icon but swiftly averted them, not wanting to pry into every detail of her life, even if he was willing to listen. "I am still working out my character, but... " He looks to the dagger on his side "In all likelyhood, I am going to be... stealthy." He shrugs softly, looking to her with curiosity glimmering in his eyes.

"Come with me, if you want to be stealthy.." She said as she took Kanya and out her into a pocket of her cloak, as She jumped from the fountain to the rooftop of a small INN nearby. She awaited for him to go up to the roof too. "You can run on rooftops in the night.." She stated toward him. "And I call this pretty stealthy.." She said as Kanya wiggled in her pocket.

His eyes shot wide as the got up there, smiling happily as he tried to mimic. His skills were still pretty low so he had more difficulty, but that did not stop him from trying and having to pull himself up to succeed. As he got up onto the roof he looked around and said "Ooh... this could be handy!" He smiles as he walks to the other end of the roof to glance down to double check the view. Satisfied he said "I guess I will be getting around like this from now on then!" He grins happily as he does some testing hops where he was before he did a running jump to the next rooftop over with a surprising laugh of excitement leave his lips!

She back flipped over to the next roof. She grinned at him. "If you want to do tricks on it, make sure you level up your acrobatics skill." She smiled toward his direction as she caught up to the fast figure. The wind breezing in there hair as she went over to another roof. Smiling and laughing at how they could do something something so funny, yet so serious. She liked to help people out with different things. New players always seemed so fun. She knew some point in time he could be the one completing this death game. She smiled at him again as the sun had begun to turn to noon to sunset.

He was more than happy to chase after her and by chased across the roofs, happily saying to her "Ohhh I will! What is a rogue or assassin class without the ability to move and dodge!" He chuckled happily as they ran from roof to roof, a strange sense of exhilaration filling him as he finds his laugh for the first time in a long while. As time flew by and the sun moved downward he started slowing to catch his breath, smiling to Ruri and opening his friends list and sending her a request "Would you mind?" He smiles "I haven't had this much fun since I got here!"

She clicks the accept button, "You have cheered me up, since I was down. PM me any time you need to learn about something." She suddenly slowed down and smiled at him. "So do you want to kill some boars or something? You could gain some EXP that way, and you could learn a bit more!" She smiled at him.

Before she knew it, a second pop-up had appeared on Ruri's screen requesting a party be created. "That sounds good to me. Plus I might get some materials to make some better things along the way." He had found his eyes wandering to her PK status since they were going to be leaving the safe zones. He decides to go ahead and ask "Promise you don't plan on jumping me...?" He didn't think she would, but it would calm him if he knew he had her word at the least.

She accepts the party request, "I only kill people who tell me two or people who are bad people and plan or taking over SAO" She said as she jumped from the roof to the unsafe zone, every monster around her could be killed in two attacks, and she knew it she grinned at the monsters around her.

He nodded in understanding of her words. He wasn't sure he would kill anybody who would ask, but killing a dictator was an assassin's duty in a way. He moves down to where she was, mindful to hang off the edge and then jump so he fell less distance. He did not want to risk fall damage. As his eyes scanned around, his tracking skill came into effect and he said "There should be some boars this way." He draws his dagger from its sheath and begins the walk towards their unfortunate victims.

She grinned and black flipped with her <> skill as she started to run. She smiled at them as she threw her sword into the air.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp

Ruri Hp - 33/33

Kanya Hp - 28/28

Zerva Hp - 11/11

Boar 1 - 0/5 -DEAD

Boar 2 - 5/5

(Ruri = +3 damage taken to victim)

Result

The first boar took one slash from her sword, and he died. Ruri waited for Zerva to hit his boar.

He whistled as he saw Ruri land a successful blow onto the boar in a stylish manner, and even slay it in one blow! Thoroughly impressed he holds his dagger backhanded and aims for the other boar, clenching his hand around the weapon as he aims to slice along the boar as he ran! Unfortunately he had a terrible case of bad luck, then again everyone who got a copy of this game was, but his was consistent. The blade entirely missed its mark, leaving him blushing as he stepped out of the path of the angered boar's tusks!

Combat roll = 4

Result = Miss

((OOC: I AM SO BAD AT DICE, NEVER LET ME GAMBLE.))