[PP-F1] Zerva's Flaw (Zerva&Ruri) [Complete]

Zerva heard her calling and he smirked happily as he charged past her towards the boar, hoping he was able to at the very least finish it off! It would be a good enough contribution to satisfy him, so he crossed the fingers of his spare hand as he slices towards the boar! Unfortunately it seemed like the boar was in enough of a rage to straight up ignore him, running clear past Zerva who only had a moment to dodge to the side before the boar whizzed past him and towards his companion. "Incoming!!" He exclaims to her.

Zerva: 13/13

Ruri: 35/37

Kanya: 32/32

Boar 1: 5/5

Boar 2: 1/8

Boar 3: 5/5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[OOC]

As he dodges the attack she sees him get hit abnd sliced due to the horns of the beast. She then growled at him, "NO." She says for the first word, "ONE." She says for the second. "HITS MY TEAM MATES!" She shouted as she used her three slash strike. She had hit the first one and done 5 damage, the second one missing as the last one had 2 damage.

She had scared off the other boars. as she gave her party member a health potion. "Don't scare me like that... again." She spoke as she faced the wind afterward, the boars now afraid of the two as they rushed off from the battle. Her eyes narrowing at the storm ahead of them. As Kanya used her healing skill to heal her master.

[OOC]

((It's up to the player if they get hit, and please never decide what happens to my character again. If you are controlling the boar in separate posts, then you can decide if I get hit or not. I am going to allow it to slide this time.))

He had not expect to get hit, chuckling softly as he lost very few hitpoints since it was just a regular enemy, not even a field boss. He shakes his head and returns the health potion to her. "It's just a scratch, it will heal. I have plenty other hitpoints where that came from." He rolls his eyes and says, not taking it anywhere near a badly as her. "I am not going to die so easily..." He pats himself off, the damage showing scar of pixels already disappearing. "Losing one or two hitpoints is unavoidable, I don't care what games you play!"

She takes the health potion back as she then puts it in her inventory and smiled, "Okay, tough guy." She laughed as she continued to turn to the wind, blowing through her lightish blue hair. She then turned to him and helped him off the floor. She sighed. "Next time you should try meeting my brother, he is a tough character to deal with, especially with his level." She laughed as she continued talking.

Zerva raised a brow towards her and asks after being helped up "Oh? Might I know his name? That way I will know if I have a target on my back." He chuckles and adds "I have a little sister... uh... back there." He was referring to the real world. "So I get the instinct to be protective." He laughs and shrugs a bit to himself, not wanting to dwell too much, he did miss his sis.

Zerva blinked and said "That name sounds familiar..." He shrugged though, not wanting to think too hard on it. It felt like there was static in his head whenever he thought on things that happened close together without sleep. Maybe in the future he would be able to align his thoughts. "Well, regardless of if I have or will meet him... You must truly think high of him to call him a savior." He smiles happily to her and goes on to say "To me, just about anyone here could be a savior if they put the effort... the problem is finding the spirit and skill I suppose." He lets out a soft sigh "I don't really have either... but it's not going to stop me from trying anyways."

"I hope to be with him when he beats the 100th floor." She said as she turned her head to him and smiled. She then walked forward a few more steps. She then awaited for his response. "What to do now..." She thought in her head as she tried to remember things she had done here in the past.

He smiled and said "I hope to be there when it's time as well... Perhaps not for the most noble reasons." He looks up at the sky "Despite the danger, this world is very beautiful and interesting. I feel left out if I miss any part of it, bosses included." He shrugs softly "Though some things are just unavoidable. We can't -all- fit in a boss room, and we aren't all willing to take the risk." He takes his eyes off of the strange sky and moves them to Ruri. "I'd rather die trying to succeed in this challenge of a game than live cowering in a store... but then again I have been prepared for death for years." He chuckles softly, thinking about his life in the real world for a bit.

He hummed in thought while looking to Ruri, he decided after a bit, it wasn't too tough of a decision. "I'd like to go see a lake if you don't mind. It's always great seeing the water of this world in action!" He smiled as he seemed to get a bit excited. He hadn't really been to any large bodies of water since he arrived to this world.

Zerva whistled as he walked over the hill, his eyes wide when he saw the lake and the sun setting over it, reflecting it's colorful light along the water. It was far more real than he ever would have expected, perhaps even prettier than it would have appeared in the real world! He dashed towards the water and took a seat near where he saw Ruri was seated while looking down into the water. "Wow... This is amazing!" His eyes all but glimmered as he stares into the water and at the sunset, unable to resist the urge to push his hand in to feel it. "... It even feels right."

"Yeah..." she says as she looked amongst the glittering waters. Seeing Zerva get closer to her once he had sat down. She yawns as she looks at the river. Then smiled as she saw a wave splash into the water... The sun slowly disappearing, as a moon and stars came into view, speckling the night sky.

Zerva stared into the water happily as he moved his hand through the cool liquid, stirring it around and making small waves to test the physics. Soon though he noticed when the water settled the sky had changed and his eyes were drawn upward. He pulls his hand from the water and lays back against the ground. "It's wonderful knowing they at least spared no effort making our cages pretty." He says an off-color joke, everyone in this world seemed somewhat glum about being stuck here, and he tried to keep that out of his mind.

Ruri giggled, "They want to see us suffer through this with pretty colors? why not make us suffer more?" She laughed as she lay back with him watching a star zoom across the sky. She always had to stay cheerful, it was a rule she always had no matter what you must look at the bright side. A smile spread across her face as she watched it move.

Zerva thought about Ruri's words and says "I don't know... probably a million silly reasons. Wouldn't want people to just go 'nope, not worth it' or something." He chuckles and shrugs as he looks up at the sky. Even trapped in the game, he still thought of it as a game. It's design and function was never changed, only their ability to leave without a casket. "I say give it a few floors before we can really decide that they don't have a spooky scary floor waiting." He shudders at the idea of a floor dedicated just to jump scares, still observing the starry skies, watching the moon and it's surrounding stars. "They could have just taken a picture of the sky and slapped that up there... but it seems like they made their own just for us..."

Zerva sighed softly as he watched the skies and the beautiful shining lights hidden up there. It never stopped confusing him if it was a sky or a ceiling, but he didn't really want to bring it up right now. Trying to think about something to say before finally managing to make the words "... Want to know the one thing in this world that I feel it's missing the most?"