[PP-F1] Zerva's Flaw (Zerva&Ruri) [Complete]

Zerva had opened his mouth to tell her but then hearing her practically scream in his ear he almost bit his tongue in shock, eyes glancing around before the words registered and he sighed, making his wish after a brief moment of thought and then saying "Done." He chuckles softly, knowing there was a rule that you not share your wish or it wouldn't come true.

((OOC: S'alright!))

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerva nodded softly and said while lifting his hand up in front of his own face. "This probably makes me weird but, the one of the things I miss most is pain... We get the weird static feeling instead, just not the same." He jabs his palm with his nails sighing at the lack of sensation. "This was a common habit of mine, just to reassure myself I was alive and well. As long as I felt pain, I could keep going." He shrugs weakly and puts his arms under his head like a pillow while staring at the sky. "So as far as I know, I am already dead or dreaming..."

Zerva raised a brow and looked over at Ruri. Was she going to fall asleep in the middle of a field? Even at a high level that was dangerous. "... Relax, I'm not going to death-duel exploit you or anything." He sighs and looks up at the sky while he allows her to gain her sleep. He wished he could be so carefree. He'd sooner sleep at the bottom of the lake so that nothing snuck up on him. Sleep seemed like a good idea, but if she was going to be asleep he was going to have to guard her until she woke up.

He nodded softly while setting his in-game alarm "Gotcha. Sleep tight I suppose, sweet dreams" He smiles to her and then sits up, glancing around the horizon just for the sake of being sure. To him, her willing to be asleep next to him showed trust and he didn't want to betray it by letting a monster thwomp them without either noticing. His Searching and Night Vision activated and ready while he played night watch.

Zerva sighed softly and shut his eyes, deactivating his skills once satisfied nothing was around that would be dangerous. With nothing to do but keep watch and wait until the alarm goes off he tosses his dagger. He would have to wait until he got some materials before he could get a better weapon, but this thing had proved very useful to him. It was odd feeling that way, but he always had problems giving up his weapons in games. He loved MMO with appearance altering options for that reason. While he thought and played with his weapon, catching it again and again, he soon heard his alarm go off and shut it down. Some time had passed and so he gives Ruri some pokes. "Hey... It's time to wake up, sleepy." He looks to her curiously in wait to see if she would awaken.

((OOC: If you think it will let you make bigger posts you are allowed to take longer to post :P Not as if I am in a hurry.))

"O-Okay.." She yawned as she woke up, finding the alarm going off as she awaited Zerva to go to sleep now, she had yawned and stretched, awaiting for him to fall into a deep sleep as well. She then makes her alarm and watches him lay back. Her deciding to get away from him and sit against a tree and watch out for any monsters, taking her blade out and touching the sharp edge, not hurting herself although fortunately.

Zerva was a bit more hesitant to go to sleep, first shutting his eyes as he laid back and calming his breathing to make it appear like he was asleep before long. He waited and listened for anything suspicious and when he didn't sense anything he calmed his mind and allowed himself to truly sleep, finding it strangely relaxing sleeping in the open rather than in a dusty inn. Plus, his greatest hate of camping was absent. Bugs.

She looked out for him, looking left and looking right. She grinned if any monster came nearby she were to kill him, as her job was. She was happy she has a good job, and awaited till the alarm would go off. She smiled at the sleeping body as she look back to her sword. Touching the swords non sharp blade softly.

Zerva was not a light sleeper, now that he had been given the chance to his body was completely out of it, nothing short of force was going to wake him before a full night's sleep. Thankfully he wasn't a snorer, though he did roll over on occasion to try and get comfier regardless of if he was already comfy and happy.

As she had done so she hadn't realized she was so... disoriented with time. The alarm had rang, her ears ringing with her as she sighed and turned it off. "Time to wake up!" She said aloud multiple ravens flying away from the tree she sat against. She then let go of her sword and put it into her inventory. Walking toward the still sleeping man.

Upon hearing the words telling him to awaken his eyes shot open and he sat up, looking around in surprise before his memories aligned with reality. He takes a breath to calm himself and said "Man, forgot I fell asleep here for second... Was surprised not to be in a cruddy inn." He chuckles and stands up, patting himself to get any dust off that may have stuck to him. "Anything happen while I was asleep...? My family says I could sleep through a stampede." He shrugs with a soft smile on his face.

"The only thing that had been happening is that I scared all the monsters up cause my level..." Ruri spoke softly as she put her foot, bending her knee of course against the tree, behind her back. She sighed at how she was barely able to fight anymore cause monsters were afraid of her level.

Zerva nodded softly, saying to her happily "I wish I was that strong. Then I could explore the higher floors." He sighs softly, thinking the idea wonderful. "There are snow floors, desert floors, and I hear the newest one is full of massive trees!" His eyes practically glittered. "I wonder if the night sky is more beautiful in those places, or even the sunset..." He looks up at the 'sky' and adds "After all... that's like a roof, with the next floor resting on top, right?"

"Correct sir, as of right now." She spoke as she looked up as well. She might be strong but it was kinda sad that sometimes she couldn't explore smaller places anymore, it took a bit of fun away from her. She sighed as she got off the tree. "So, where to next?" She asked Zerva, wondering at what he would say.

He simply shrugged before stretching out, on his feet and ready to go. "Well, I don't know how much there would be to explore on the first floor." He chuckles softly, most newbie areas were small in his mind from MMO. "... Here's an idea, and turn me down if you think I'm too weak... but..." He scratches the back of his head nervously "Would it be okay if you took me through the dungeon?" He smiles to her hopefully "I want to see the path the front-line guys took to reach the second floor... and maybe enjoy an inn on the second floor, hopefully the rooms are better."

"I never saw the floor they cleared.." She spoke softly. "But I know of a dungeon near here." She said as she swam into the water and pulled a hatch that had been in it, some of the water going into it.. it had been some kind of --sewage place but she had considered it a dungeon. She jumps down the hole and looks around, finding some kind of-- sludge monsters.