[PP-F1] Zerva's Flaw (Zerva&Ruri) [Complete]

Zerva watched when Ruri entered the sewer-like area. He offered a sigh, he guessed if he wanted to see the second floor he had to take the teleporter instead of explore to it then. He steps out and enters in after her, mindful not to land atop of her at the entrance! His eyes looked around and he frowned when he saw the slimey looking creatures. "Slimes, it seems no MMO is immune" He chuckles softly to himself.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zerva shrugged softly "It's fine. It's not that big of a deal." He was more wary of the slimes than she was. He had his dagger very much at the ready while trying to stay near Ruri and away from the enemies. At this point, oddly enough, Ruri acted like a bodyguard even if it was not intentional. Her mere presence kept the monsters at bay.

Zerva felt a silence going on so he spoke up quietly and nervously to say "... Wouldn't it suck if these things all combined together to make a boss?" He chuckles softly at his attempt at a joke, looking at the slimes throughout their walk through the strange sewer. "Hopefully there is a treasure chest or something at the end of this place... I am breathing through my mouth just in case."

Zerva followed after Ruri and then he looked into the room gasping and holding his dagger at the ready when he saw the mini-boss. "Well, speak of the devil!" It seemed his idea was not far off if something like that was standing in front of them. He looks to Ruri and says to her "How much you want to bet he's guarding something?" He smirks to her mischievously.

She walks forward as she lands taking no damage. She enters her inventory taking a sword out of it... As she lunges forward towards the monster. SHe smiled as her sword cut the slime monster's knee doing 4 damage. Then as the monster tried to attack it had missed... She sighed as she then awaited for Zerva to attack next.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to opponent

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp to opponent

Zerva Hp - 15/15

Ruri Hp - 41/41 +2 Hp = 43/43

Boss Hp - 11/15

Assuming that he would get no response from Ruri he focused on the battle, entering into the boss's chamber and readying his dagger. He wondered if he could actually harm such a creature if it were real, but thankfully it very much was not, which gave him much solace. With his dagger ready to slash he moves in to strike at the unusual creature. He manages to get a hit in onto the slimy creature, but not before it took offense to the attacker and clubbed him away with its oozing body, sending him flying back with a frustrated hiss.

Zerva - 13/15

Ruri - 43/43

Slime - 10/15

She saw Zerva fly away from the battle as she growled at the slimeball. She then started to bring her sword forward, lunging toward the creature. She brought the sword to his other leg. The slime getting pubmed by 4 damage points delt by Ruri this round. The boss to tired out from hitting Zerva around the room that he had to stop and take a breather, missing the entire battle hit practically.

Zerva - 13/15

Ruri - 43/43

Slime - 6/15

Zerva groaned as he shook off the force of the blow, seeing he acted as enough of a meat shield for Ruri to get a good hit on. Not wanting to fall behind he charges at the slime coated creature once again, hoping to have a better time taking the creature on this time around! Feeling his dagger cut deep into the massive slime he feels a moment of satisfaction!... until the beast strikes back at him again, seeming to prefer hitting on men rather than ladies. "Agh! Hey, I can take it but why me?!" He grumbles at the monster while getting back into his combat stance.

Zerva - 12/15

Ruri - 43/43

Slime - 4/15

((OOC: AIN'T YOU JUST THE LUCKIEST? xD))

Ruri laughed at seeing Zerva getting thrown back. She then started to get her game face on, attempting another attack on the creature. She got a clear strike at the monster as she had killed it. "Good job." She spoke as she put her sword back into her inventory, as she looked back to her partner. "Lets see what I got.." She said as she looked through her inventory trying to find the drop the slime had given her.

Zerva - 12/15

Ruri - 43/43

Slime - 0/15

((*Nods head*))

((Next post I make imma use dice to determine my unenchanted drop.))

Zerva smiled at her praise, wiping his dagger off just in case he got it all slimy before he sheathed it, looking towards Ruri with a smile. "You did far better though, thanks!" He chuckles while looking curiously to see what it was that she got from the creature. His eyes looked around with his searching skill up to see if he could locate some kind of post-boss treasure chest or the like. Dungeons were nothing without a hoard!

((Three crits in a row, you got it goin' on.))

She smiled as she saw a <>. She decided to give it to Zerva. "Thanks for helping me out, friend." She said as she friended him and gave him the helm. The blue circle that showed in front of him had been okay the red one had been for no thanks. -Editing-

[1-3] Nothing

[4-6] Slime

[7-9] Slime Ball

[10-13] Slime shield

[14-17] Slime sword

[18-20] Slime helm

Zerva smiled and shook his head, saying to Ruri happily "Thanks, but you would have more use for it than me!" He holds up his dagger and says "This is the way I am going to go." He winks to her and sheathes his dagger once more while moving towards another room in the back which had two lone chest sitting in it. "Besides, if I am lucky we can just get some materials from these things!" He rubs his hands together and goes for one of the chests himself. He considered this little mini-adventure done since they managed to kill a mini-boss and some of the local wildlife!

1-4: The chest contains one material.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-20: The chest contains five materials.

((OOC: This loot roll decides what is in the chest according to the Col and Crafting tutorial, next post I will say what I got :D ))

She smiled at him "Okay then." She spoke as she broke it and threw it aside. She walked up to one of the lone chests as well, wanting to know what kind of material goodies she had gotten. As she looked into the chest, opening it up slowly...

1-4: The chest contains one material. (AKA Recording Crystals)

5-8: The chest contains two materials. (AKA Recording Crystals)

9-13: The chest contains three materials. (AKA Recording Crystals)

14-17: The chest contains four materials. (AKA Recording Crystals)

18-20: The chest contains five materials. (AKA Recording Crystals)

((OOC: This loot roll decides what is in the chest according to the Col and Crafting tutorial, next post I will say what I got))

Zerva reached into the chest and pulled out a simple piece of black metal, looking it over curiously he shrugs and tosses it into his inventory, saying to Ruri. "I suppose I could try and make a better dagger with this." He chuckles happily and looks over to see if she was having better luck than he was, not seeing her break the weapon thankfully. "Know any good smiths?" He smiles curiously.

Zerva nodded in agreement to her "Oh yes, I agree. Thanks for helping a newbie out, he will not forget it when he becomes a bit stronger!" He winks to her happily before he looks at the material in his inventory which was named as <> for him.

((Feel free to close her down if you'd like :D ))