[F01-PP|EV] A Late Easter Harvest

Easter Dungeon Reference

"So, the dungeon..."

"...You'll probably want to go in with them, yeah."

An audible groan. NIGHT set her cheek down on the bar counter, a less than satisfactory expression set on her face. Another day with no breaks in Aincrad; and here she figured heading out to hand some player else a map would've been a hike enough. Now she was expected to pull her own weight for an expedition that wouldn't benefit her any?

[insert complaint here].

She'd pulled the event item from Bistro's inspecting gaze, sweeping the tattered paper ahead of her back into her own periphery. It earned her a trill from the alchemist, the woman sipping on her own canister of chilled fruit tea. "Then I guess that's what I'll do then," NIGHT seethed back through gritted teeth, the map trickling away from existence as she slid her stool away from the bar. Two feet planted back on the ground, the player began to shuffle away, the shopkeeper watching her go.

"Are you sure you don't need any more supplies?"

Her dull eyes shot back to the alchemist's own, right as her hands wrapped around the handle of the front door.

"I think I'm more than capable of handling it."

"No, that's not--"

A slam. NIGHT had taken her leave, and all Bistro could do was sigh. She could only hope that the unfortunate souls being dragged along on the expedition was properly kitted out with consumables before they decided to join in.

--Maybe they would stop by her store before then. That thought alone seemed to quiet the alchemist, and she took another gulp of her drink before shuffling into the backroom. Well, on that false, broken hope...

She'd better get ready for their attendance.

@Crozeph @ChaseR @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

NIGHT: old event dungeon lets go team
NIGHT: big sp gang floor 1 my house
NIGHT: bring a box if you like candy

pZYqnbP.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 165/165
  | ACC: 6* | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76
  | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
  | Stealth Detection: 5 | Stealth Rating: 7

* [Filling] used to provide +1 ACC.
** Ineligible for Easter Dungeon Rewards.

Utilizing the following item for Easter Dungeon Access:

|| 'Easter Bunny's Chocolate Factory' Special Dungeon Map (1)
|| [Consumable] [Obtained during the Easter Event, Apr 2020]
|| Using this Special Dungeon Map unlocks the Special Dungeon <<Easter Bunny’s Chocolate Factory>>. | More Info >>
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • Reinforced Black Tracksuit
    -- [ Mitigation I | +54 MIT. ]
    -- [ Evasion I | +1 EVA. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Tsukuyomi's Odachi (Alpha)
    -- [ Fallen I | On a natural roll of 6-8, gain 6 fallen damage added to your total base damage. ]
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC. ]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (2) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T1E3] [ref] Waltz of the Damned (2) | Instant | INCARCERATION 
  • [T1E3] [ref] Dance of the Daring (1) | Mass | INCARCERATION
  • [T1E3] Imugi's Inspiration (5) | Instant | MASS HP RECOVERY [+30*Tier HP]

Skills

Skills

Skill Count: 10/10 | Mod Count: 8/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 5/5 
    Athletics, Sprint&Acrobatics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    > Reveal
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 
  6. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 5/5
  7. Energist | Passive
  8. Quick Change | Active
  9. Parry | Active
  10. Charge | Active | RANK 3/5

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

• [T1] Poached Egg | ACCURACY II
  • [T1] Well-Done Steak | PROTEIN II
  • [T1] Titan's Strength | DAMAGE III
  • [T3E3] Viperion | TOXIC VENOM | [155264-1]
  • [QR] Bottled Banshee Scream | PARALYZE
  • [QR] Venom Vial | Unnamed DoT: 10 DMG/4 turns

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Searching
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Standing on the street, looking over NIGHT's home, Freyd couldn't help but recall his father's endless lectures on modern and post-modern architecture.  So many wasted weekends visiting sites of 'cultural significance', works in progress, including those of his father's colleagues.  He'd hated it all.  And now, here he was admiring the place.  Bad memories aside, he had to admit that it had a pure and elegant simplicity, well-detailed and balance.  Had the principles of feng shui been properly observed within?  It looked like it from here.

His palm slapped his entire face.  Why was he doing this to himself again?  Better yet, how the hell had he merited a summons from her ladyship NIGHT?!  She was just about the most elusive figure he'd encountered in the game, and overall, so far as he knew.  'Bring a box if you like candy' her message had said.  "What the heck was that supposed to mean!?  Way to dial the paranoia up!"  Maybe that was the point?  His will forced the myriad concerns back down for the moment.

Tired of wasting his time standing in the middle of an otherwise empty street, he approached and knocked politely on the door, ready to remove his boots if he was granted entry.  His eyes kept searching every dark shadow, including the ceilings, in case her strange gemini might be lurking about.  Recent experiences had made him wary of the things - whether his own or anyone else's.

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:139/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3

Spoiler

Consumed/Applied:

Cotton Candy Puffs (ACC 2) [169216]
Red Velvet Meringue (EVA 2) [166164] + FILLED
Assortment of Fuzzy-Looking Meatballs (Protein 2) [162335]
Liquor of Light (DMG 3) [153442-2]
Divine Wait (T3 - MIT 3) [166911]
Viperion (T3 - Toxic Venom) [154849]
Immolation +1 (T2 – Thorns) [http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19650-f22-the-black-odyssey-r1r5maxmerchants/?do=findComment&comment=620557]
Field Rations +2 (+120 HP) [http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19871-f13-merchant-freyd-edges-safe-zone/?do=findComment&comment=623998]

Spoiler

Name: Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows
Level: 62
HP: 1270/1270 + 120 
EN: 139/139

Stats:
Damage: 19 + 3 + 2 = 24
Mitigation: 79 + 45 - 30 = 94
Evasion: 2 + 2 + 1 = 5
Accuracy: 4 + 2 = 6
BH:62
KEEN:1
HLY:6
FLN:6

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Samael's Pride (T3-2HSS, ACC 1, HOLY 1, FLN 1)
Armor: Skirmisher's Garb (T3 LA, MIT 2, EVA 1)
Misc: Assassin's Cowl (T2-Trinket, ACC 2, KEEN 1)

Skills:
2H Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 3]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]
Energist [Obtained]
Charge [Rank 2]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Mastery: Fighter 3
Survival

Mods:
Precision
Finesse - Rank 3
LA Athletics
Ferocity
LA Sprint and Acrobatics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystals*5
Concentrated Joy (T3 Vitality 2)*1
Missing You (Instant T3 HP Recovery)*2
Fruit-Infused Tea (T3 HP Recovery)*5
Imugi's Inspiration (T3 Mass HP Recovery Crystal)*5
Grave Injustice (T3-2HSS, Keen 1, ACC 1, Abs.ACC 1)

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild: n/a

Wedding Ring: n/a

He was lying down on the floor, feet under the kotatsu in Yuki's house. Things are pretty much normal that day. The floor boss meeting wrapping up, the Tanabata event, Skalaugh's demise as the players smacked him front hand and backhand. It was a good day to at least take a nice break (which is a lie considering how he is always taking a break). The absence of his fiance in her own house was normal too "she's probably out somewhere helping other players or tanking strong mobs for the shits and giggles" he uttered as he stared at the ceiling. That qiet and peace was then interrupted by a message from batman.

NIGHT: old event dungeon lets go team
NIGHT: big sp gang floor 1 my house
NIGHT: bring a box if you like candy

"Old event dungeon?" he thought. he couldn't recall any old event dungeon that could still be running around in the circulation knowing it would need a map but with who Night is, he was certain that the no-nonsense woman is actually inviting him somewhere dangerous and add the fact that they might be missing their secret recipe, Yuki. Crozeph bolted upright and went to her kitchen and began rummaging for some stuff to take with him. It took him a few minutes but he was ready to visit Night "i just have to remember where she gave me that mythical fried ice cream" he said before leaving Mikoto No Shouen. On the way, he began consuming buffs as it would be fitting before entering the dungeon "it's not like I'll get fat" he thought.

30 minutes later

Crozeph stood in front of Night's house and another guy is also with him, Meteor Yeet. "Fancy meeting you here," he told him. Crozeph opened his inventory and pulled out a potato sack which he found on one of the cabinets on Yuki's kitchen "Night told me to bring a box but I didn't find any so I brought a sack" he said, looking at Meteor Yeet like they're going on a trick or treat. He then proceeded to knock on the door "trick or treat."

Crozeph consumed:
Focused Dog [+2 ACC]
Evasion Dog [+2 EVA]
Le Beefus Healthus Pointus [T3 Overhealth III] +135 max HP
Immolation Potion [+20 damage to enemies]
Fiery Dragon Roll [T2 MIT III] +30 MIT
Mochi III [Loot Die]

stat.jpg.b5e530f877052de8dce929c122ea427d.jpg

Crozeph [Level 52]
  | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 104/104
  | ACC: 4(+2) | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2(+2) | MIT: 45(+30)
  | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)

Total SP: 224
  Allocated: 217
  Remaining: 7

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Regis Arma: Skadi Alter [T2 Perfect]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.
    -- ACC +1
    -- Burn +1 Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Burn damage does not stack, but can be refreshed. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- A huntress trapped in Dun Scaith, she survived and emerged victorious earning the respect of its ruler, Scathach. A huntress carrying the cold and harsh winter with her yet a ferocity likened to a flame now seen in her eyes. Skadi Alter combines two elements and fires it in one go should the wielder harness the same hunting instinct the huntress has. Either one would freeze in from its fierce flames or burn in its searing coldness.
  • Cloak of the  Evening Bells [T3 perfect]
    -- MIT +1

-- EVA +2
    -- 
    "Once worn by a king or a monarch, whichever it was it doesn't matter for anyone who dons this cloak is tasked to take the head of anyone who dares to cross the line and kill, be it humans or monsters." A black cloak with fabric at the collar. It is worn to cover the dominant hand of the wearer and put up an air of monarchy. It can also serve as a protection against attacks though not as efficient as heavy armor but boast its lightweight features to add speed to the wearer.
  • Ars Paulina
    -- Recovery +1

-- ACC +2
    -- 
    Description: "There is a time for everything and to that there is also an end but there is no need to fret for it is to be accepted." A pocket watch made by a powerful mage who possesses ten rings. This silver watch has no intricate designs outside yet its structure inside is powerful enough to restore energy and even make time dilate making its user see things slightly slower than the usual. 

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Blessed Marble [+1 EVA +1 Life-Mending]
  • Hypnosis 2 Masterpiece/Mass [158613]
  • Lullaby 2 Masterpiece/Mass [149894]
  •  
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/8

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    > Finesse R3 -3 EN on SA > Precision +1 ACC
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 4/5 
    > Athletics +1 base damage I +(10*Tier) HP
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 3/5 [+27 HP regen]
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 5/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3
  7. Searching | Passive | RANK 1 +1 LD

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive I +15 Regen OOC
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3 +6 base damage

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

As soon as the message arrived, Chase woke up from his slumber almost mechanically, rubbing his eyes. "... Wha..?", he grunted and read through it a few times, missing its point initially. Once he'd fully understood what it was about, NIGHT calling him and apparently a few others, he took a deep breath and slumped his shoulders. He got to wearing his armor and switching out of his pyjamas, as well as taking a better weapon along before he decided to get moving. Hell, this time, he'd try out a new weapon from Freyd's shop, one of the identified broken blades.

Around the same time that Crozeph had arrived outside of her house, so had Freyd and from the distance came Chase, holding a crappily put together cardboard box. "... Freyd?", he asked while munching on some food still for breakfast, his eyes half shut before he looked to the side at... whoever else the other guy was. "... Uh. Guy.", he greeted him with the same confusion as Freyd and let out a deep breath, looking over at the door and expecting NIGHT to show up any moment now. "If I'm late, I was trying to craft a box... It works for the most part.", he grumbled under his breath to excuse himself on his latency, letting out a deep sigh.

[ChaseR uses Evasion Dog! (+2 EVA)]
[ChaseR uses Focused Dog! (+2 ACC)]

[ChaseR uses Diamond-Infused Hot Dog! (+45 MIT)]
[ChaseR uses Big Boy Dog! [+135 OH]
[ChaseR uses Filling on Evasion Dog! (+1 EVA)]

ChaseR: HP: 1405/1405 | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

Spoiler

Name: ChaseR
Level: 62
HP: 1270/1270
EN: 124/124

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 58
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
BH:63
VAMP DEF:63
PARA:2
VAMP OFF:127
HLY BLS:16
LD:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Sanguine Half-Sword>> (T3/Perfect/2HSS): PARA II, V.OFF I
Armor: <<Azure Overcoat>> (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): V.DEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Demonic/Trinket): EVA II, ACC II

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 1]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Extended Mod Limit [Rank 1]
Charge [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]
Precision
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(heal 50HP)*3
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III)*1
Woodland Armor (T2/Perfect) MIT III (1/3)*1
Teleport Crystal [F21]*1
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery)*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Wedding Ring:

A knock on the door announced the group's arrival, but what she hadn't expected was for every single one of her party members to have brought their own containers.

For candy.

She held back a chuckle at the door.

A nod to each of the players that had made their arrival. "Freyd. Crow. ChaseR." And before there was any expectation that she would invite them in, she stepped outside onto her front yard, letting the door shut behind her.

No way was she letting this many people into her home at once. With company unaware of their presence, no less? A pull of the air brought down her inventory, while another set of taps materialized a handful of items. She'd passed one of them -- a black quartz block with a phoenix etched on it -- over to Crow, noting the man's support capabilities.

"You'll want to pop this at the right time. Ideally when we've taken out the worst offender," she mentioned, before raising the map in her other hand. It was a tightly-rolled scroll, its butchered sides visible on the yellowed papyrus. "As for you two," she eyed Freyd and ChaseR respectively, "if either of you have any preparations to make, now would be the time to start them. The moment I tear through reality with this portal, you'll land instantly in combat. Get ready."

@Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows @Crozeph @ChaseR

Spoiler

Trading to Crozeph:

• [T1E3] [ref] Dance of the Daring (1) | Mass | INCARCERATION

Freyd greeted Crozeph with a nod when he approached, smiling with a semi-confused expression on his face when the man displayed an actual bag.  "Wait... you mean that she was actually serious?"  His eyes boggled slightly at the notion of Night having some sort of sense of humour.  Their past interactions had left him with an impression of a catastrophic force of nature bundled into an inconspicuous black track suit.  She'd spoken less than even he usually did.  

He barely had a chance to say more before ChaseR arrived carrying what loosely resembled a smooshed egg carton, tapped together on the sides and... were those toothpicks speared through it?!  Realizing that he was staring at the strange container, Freyd shook and raised his head to look at the blue rapscallion.  Personality clashes aside, he had to admit that the man had come a long way in a surprisingly short time, and had proven a valuable ally to himself and his guild.  "Hey Chase," he added, offering a small smile.  "Good to see you again.   You ready to put that new gear to use?"

NIGHT appeared, instantly sealing her home behind her.  No surprise there.  He was actually more bewildered that she would live in such an open and exposed location.  A long, tarnished silver sword appeared in hand the moment she completed her instructions.  It was conspicuously not Forgiven Disobedience.  Nodding his understanding and readiness, he rested the blade on his shoulder while awaiting their departure.

Freyd activates Parry (-5 EN)

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:134/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)

Freyd's question was also a question to Crozeph "oh you mean her telling us to bring boxes? she did say if we like candies and I like chocolates..." he looked at his sack "...are chocolates even considered candies?" he asked. If there's was one thing he learned from being with the nuclear tracksuit lady it was that "Night is always serious even jokes sound like official statements we should abide or listen" he raised a finger and added one more nonsense to what he's saying "she's like Batman, her sense of humour is taken seriously or something like that." Wherever they may be going, he hopes that the sack used for potatoes is enough for the candies "I don't know if Yuki will like me taking home a sack of it" he thought.

Another one arrived at her doorstep, Crozeph remembered the guy as someone who stumbled upon his shop but given how he changed his look, that guy will never recognize him. "Hi Blue Beetle" Crozeph replied as he greeted them and he was also carrying a box "see? we got ourselves good containers, let's bring a lot and melt it all on one pot then sniff it like dru..." his words were then stopped when Night came out of her house. Obviously, she wouldn't let them in because of their number, he's guessing Night could only fit two people inside and 5 would be an utter disaster

Crozeph listened as Night called their names followed by her handing him an item that would seem like a buff to her nuclear weapon. "Copy that, I'll be sure to pull the pin at the right time," he told her. Now that the group is assembled, it's time to rack up candies and be Walter White after.

@ChaseR

This was certainly one way for things to pick up right off the bat. Taking a deep breath, Chase looked to the side at Freyd with a small smile. Despite their few arguments in the past, the blades he'd provided him with were definitely going to be of use, with this being the first time he'd ever work this particular one. His weapon also seemed to be different, but... No matter. What did surprise him was the sense of familiarity this oddball he just met talked to him with, but it's not uncommon to see that around here in Aincrad.

"Ah... Right.", he nodded off to NIGHT and checked around his menus, certain that he had done as many preparations as possible. He was ready to dive in, holding the box in his left hand and the sword holstered by his left, ready to be pulled out with his right hand at any time. He was perfectly set to go, and parrying wouldn't be too smart when all he would do was get the boss' attention with a Howl the moment the fight started- or bosses, rather. "We're good to go.",he let out a sigh and confirmed for NIGHT, smiling slightly. "... What about the boxes though?"

"Ah, that. You'll probably want them out during the break," NIGHT informed, as she unraveled the scroll, letting its long form roll out onto the ground. One end clattered on the rock, unleashing a wreath of hieroglyphics inked in black brush strokes, nigh unreadable to all parties present at the time. Then, in an ever consuming white flash, the player felt the item burn up in her hands. When she'd managed to open her eyes from the shutter, a wavering wall of yellow and pink stripes beckoned its challengers forth to conquer its trials.

"... I did mean it when I said there was going to be candy, by the way."

A set of shuffles, and she'd passed through the ethereal membrane, allowing Cardinal to exhaust her physical form right as the world opened up to a room -- one made out of gingerbread, cookie dough and icing. Large peppermints seemed to line its borders, and in the center of their arena were a number of bouncing chocolate bunnies in various shades of brown and white.

Spoiler

ID: 171364 | LD: 21 (14, +7) | Entering Stealth.

Freyd passed through the brightly coloured curtain to see the disgustingly candy-coated splendor beyond revealed.  It was like pure, unfiltered cuddly hell.

"What the f-*WHAP*!"  Some sickly sweet, super-sticky bit of something had suddenly latched onto his head and was nuzzling him with gentle caresses. Reacting purely out of reflex, Freyd grabbed the gooey, toffee-flavoured thing by the scruff of its neck and whipped it from his head against the trunk of a nearby tree that looked disturbingly like a giant candied apple.  "NO TOUCHING!"  He bellowed, having apparently been closer to some unspoken threshold than he had realized.  Darting across the chocolate-covered landscape with startling speed and precision, his blade sliced right through part of the thing's sticky fur and cleaving full through the tree trunk as well.  The gigantic apple crashed into some sort of pink nuggat-filled pond in the background, while the gooey-furred thing finally raised its head to glare at Freyd with its beady red eyes.  A pair of long, light-brown coloured ears unfurled and extended high above.

The cuteness factor tended to just backfire on Freyd's dour and analytical outlook.  He just glared right back.

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:125/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 104/104 | ACC: 4(+2) | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2(+2) | MIT: 45(+30) | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)
ChaseR HP: 1405/1405 | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 165/165 | ACC: 6* | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

Galaxy Destroyer (x13 vs. Toffee Bunny): 13 EN - (Rested, Finesse 3) = 9 EN

ID #171373 | BD: 9 (Crit +1, Holy +6, Charge +2).  Freyd deals (13*33 = 429 - 125 = 304) damage to Toffee Bunny.

Keen triggers

Toxic venom applied.

[H: 0,0,0,0] Frosted Bunny: 650/650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
[H: 2,0,0,0] Toffee Bunny: 696/1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT  [24 Tox.Venom 2/2]
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.
[H: 0,0,0,0] Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigatable DMG every round to the target.
[H: 0,0,0,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

Crozeph followed after Freyd and Night, The light had been mixed with something pleasing and looking sugary in the eyes. "Eh? we're not using the bags in battle? would've been fun if we can sack them or box 'em out." Crozeph was ready enough to support them, having a 4 player part is enough for him to prioritize using items and not dealing a lot of damage because NIght and Freyd are already good at it. Making sure that everything is fine, Crozeph checked his equipped items to see if no handicapped is placed on them as soon as they entered and then Crozeph saw the place...

1119545864_images(24).jpeg.1a7116bc9316598baf59bc1eafbf3a64.jpeg

It was a place for people like him who secretly liked sweets, well not a secret anymore considering his expression as soon as he entered. "A-are we in the chocolate factory? where's Charlie and Willy Wonka?" he uttered as he slid the potato sack back to his inventory. He looked at what latched on to Freyd's head and checked if Chaser was behind him "we should really bring back a lot of stuff from here, I could eat these for days" he said before loosening the fabric covering Skadi. Multiple swings appeared out of nowhere and followed the attack done earlier. Crozeph quickly moved in to back them up but his damage output was dampened quite well "there's been a lot of monsters that can mitigate the most powerful sword arts in katanas lately" he thought reverted back to a defensive stance.

ID: 171579 BD: 4 + 6 = 10 success I CD: 9 [+3 EN]
Crozeph dealt 18 x 15 San Ge = 270 - 125 MIT = 145 damage to Toffee Bunny

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:125/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 95/104 | ACC: 4(+2) | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2(+2) | MIT: 45(+30) | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)
ChaseR HP: 1405/1405 | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 165/165 | ACC: 6* | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

[H: 0,0,0,0] Frosted Bunny: 650/650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
While the Frosted Bunny is alive, all of the other members of the Warren heal for 10% of their maximum health every rotation.
[H: 2,1,0,0] Toffee Bunny: 551/1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT  [24 Tox.Venom 2/2]
While the Toffee Bunny is alive, no other member of the Warren can be attacked, including via AoE.
[H: 0,0,0,0] Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
The Red-Hot Bunny applies a Burn debuff on a BD7+, inflicting 20/50/60 Unmitigatable DMG every round to the target.
[H: 0,0,0,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+
Every 2 Turns, the Dark Chocolate Bunny enters stealth. Attacks from stealth strike all members of the party.

Edited by Crozeph

Upon getting teleported, Chase was... dumbfounded. On one side, he wanted to genuinely question Kayaba's sanity and what in particular was wrong with him. On the other, this was much more game like than anything else they'd seen, really. He wouldn't question it, and hell if he even began to ask all the right questions now of all places. And then came the bunnies. He was starting to reconsider whether it was best to not question a thing or if he should start the rant. "It really is like Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, isn't it?", he began to laugh with Cro's comment, placing the box behind him and holding his half broken sword still.

As he stepped towards the monsters, he coughed to clear up his throat. Then, his eyes lit up an intense, light blue, before with a shout he got all of their attentions. With a red glow in their eyes, they quickly all turned to face him and prepared to direct all their attacks- whatever those could be. Candy missiles? Syrup cannons? "ON ME!". That was the heroic shout that got their aggro all to stack up on him. Whatever the case, it did its work fairly well for what it was~.

Spoiler

ChaseR uses Howl!
+3 Hate to All Targets!

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:125/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 95/104 | ACC: 4(+2) | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2(+2) | MIT: 45(+30) | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 165/165 | ACC: 6* | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

[H: 0,0,3,0] Frosted Bunny: 650/650 HP | 250 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
[H: 2,1,3,0] Toffee Bunny: 551/1000 HP | 150 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 125 MIT  [24 Tox.Venom 2/2]
[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50 MIT
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny: 650/650 HP | 400 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 0 MIT | Stealth Rating: 13+

That yell from their tank nearly shoved her out of her stance from the ether; the woman thought it best to lunge for the bunny she'd remembered being the most trouble before Cardinal expelled her from hiding itself. With a swipe against the chocolate apparition, it seemed as though her blade was hungry for dessert too, dark matter lapping up the back of the creature's form, creating a gaping crater laced with charcoal licorice and festering vitriol.

NIGHT dropped to the ground deftly on two feet, eyes scanning the rest of the cocoa entities rushing to her party's blueberry. One of them -- the white saviour -- seemed to pause mid- hop and cast a spell upon the toffee creature, snowy laces battling its black wounds in hopes that its ally would recover. Sure enough, so too did its gauge seem to stagger, magicks staving off the venom in her sword.

ChaseR's outcome was a small beating taken from the bunnies. But NIGHT was sure it was something he could handle.

Spoiler

ID: 171655 | LD: 10 (2, +7+1) | Maintaining Stealth. Using Multipurpose for +1 LD. Applying [Surprise Attack: Trickster] to inflict a [DoT: 178 DMG] (2) to the following target(s):

ID: 171656 | BD: 8 (2, +6) | <<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Toffee Bunny.
The strike lands! (-9 EN)
25 * 13 = 325 DMG | 325 - 125 = 200 DMG | 200 * 0.5 = 100 DMG

> [FROSTED BUNNY IS ALIVE]: Toffee Bunny restores 100 HP.

ID: 171671 | MD: 6 (10, -6+2) | Frosted Bunny attacks ChaseR!
250 - 103 = 147 DMG

ID: 171670 | MD: 6 (10, -6+2) | Toffee Bunny attacks ChaseR!
150 - 103 = 47 DMG

ID: 171672 | MD: 3 (7, -6+2) | Red-Hot Bunny attacks ChaseR!
The attack missed!

ID: 171673 | MD: -1 (3, -6+2) | Dark Chocolate Bunny attacks ChaseR!
The attack missed!

Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 95/104 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 45 | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)
ChaseR | HP: 1211/1405 (-147-47) | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 156/165 (-9) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

[H: 0,0,3,0] Frosted Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 2,1,3,1] Toffee Bunny | HP: 373/1000 (-100-178+100) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (1/2)
[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+
> Ability negated from NIGHT's Passive Stealth Detection rating.

For his part, Freyd was running around like a madman trailing caramel, nuggat and all sorts of other disgustingly sweet syrups behind him, getting kited around the entire battlefield by the Toffee-coloured bunny as if he was a total newb.

"Dammit!  Stand st-" 

*SWIP*

*SPLAT*

Face-first he went, into the powdered sugar bowl again.  Freyd looked like he'd just walked out of some crazed pastry shop that had just imploded during the middle of an Easter treat decorating contest.  He was caked in every conceivable colour and texture of delectable delight, completely undermining his somber emo theme.  It was embarrassing, but he had become so accustomed to messing up against bosses of any kind that it barely phased him any more.  Instead, he focused on corralling the floppy-eared menace into a corner where his allies could sweep in and annihilate the wretched thing.  

"Somebody kill this thing or, so help me, I'm drowning it the pink pudding vats over there and ending myself with it!"

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:124/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 95/104 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 45 | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)
ChaseR | HP: 1211/1405 (-147-47) | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 156/165 (-9) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

Galaxy Destroyer (x13):  13 EN - (Rested [1/2], Finesse 3, Turn Recovery [+1]) = 8 EN > missed (-2 EN) + Turn Recovery (+1)

ID #171680 | BD: 1 (miss)

[H: 2,1,3,1] Toffee Bunny | HP: 373/1000 (-100-178+100) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (1/2)
[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+
> Ability negated from NIGHT's Passive Stealth Detection rating.

"Damn that sweet has no chill" he uttered as Chaser got hit by the candy monsters that spawned in the area "I'm on it Meteor Yeet," he said. Crozeph took one crawling candy apple and munched on it as he followed Freyd. Night landed a good blow against it earlier and Freyd seems to have trouble hitting it. "Flanking strat," he said a he leaped and tried his best to dodge the trail left behind by Toffee Bunny. Skadi was already three feet long after the 3rd time its owner modified its stats and appearance and for that Crozeph was thankful.

One quick slash to its feet and it finally slowed down. Crozeph took one step back and spun around doing an overhead slash and sliced at its side and finally he buried his katana on the candy ground and kicked its dull edge while still gripping the hilt sending the sharp one upward and wound the bunny from its lips up to its ear "crap Skadi haven't froze it" he muttered. "It can still move, blind it or amputate then let's eat its sweet innards" Crozeph rested his katana on his shoulder still dripping with some kind of syrup or icing.

ID: 171692 BD: 7 + 6 = success I CD: 10 [+3 EN]
Crozeph dealt 18 x 15 San Ge = 270 - 125 MIT = 145 damage to Toffee Bunny

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows | HP:1390/1390 | EN:124/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 86/104 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 45 | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)

[H: 2,2,3,1] Toffee Bunny | HP: 228/1000 (-145) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (1/2)
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny | HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+

Edited by Crozeph

After getting the quick beating from bunnies, however that might have felt, a red aura enveloped Chase quickly. With all of his health returning almost instantly, they had ended up barely dealing a sliver of it and just pissing him off a fair bit. This was his first time truly tanking for a whole group, let alone in a dungeon. As such, it only made sense he'd have to do his hardest. He didn't care if they were in a chocolate factory or cave or whatever- all he wanted was to live out the role of being an evasion tank honestly and earnestly.

He quickly ran right towards the Toffee Bunny, raising his sword in the air. Before he could really do much though, he just brought the blade down and damaged it a fair bit. No paralysis, no more healing effects, nothing- and not the usual freeze of his other blade either. It was going to be odd, changing his weapons up so much, but at least he dealt a fair bit. Their protector, after all, was already faltering, while Chase was still standing tall. "C'mon, we got this. Take it down, NIGHT."

Spoiler

image.png.8aa170aba3eba3242a8cfab1e6f8790c.png

ChaseR uses Galaxy Destroyer on Toffee Bunny! (BD: 7)
19 * 13 - 125 = 247 - 125 = 122

Crozeph | HP: 1070/1070 | EN: 86/104 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 45 | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: +3 | BH: 32 | LD: 1(+3)
ChaseR | HP: 1367/1405 (+70+16+70) | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]

[H: 2,2,5,1] Toffee Bunny | HP: 106/1000 (-122) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (1/2)

Edited by ChaseR

And on the other hand, the shadow's pace seemed to be ephemeral, somehow coming up short when she'd attempted to chain her attack with another strike.

Wow, this sucked.

Even worse was the fact that she was rooting for her blade's elements to have chewed through the entire body of the bunny, the bouncing entity now slowed to a crawl, head barely held together by fraying pieces of chocolate. Then a glow of white surrounded its wounds where the creature's form mattered most, and its health bar seemed to pulse tauntingly in the red.

NIGHT seethed on her withdrawl, watching the rest of the warren flail about non-threateningly, almost as though they were meant to welcome the party in peace all along. But though their assault hadn't gone according to plan, perhaps foresight would be their ally here. The player flipped her blade backwards, eyes trained on the field in muddied earnest, waiting for the time for her to slip back into the shadows.

Spoiler

ID: 171757 | BD: 7 (1, +6) | <<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Toffee Bunny.
The attack missed! (-2 EN)

[FROSTED BUNNY IS ALIVE]: Toffee Bunny restores 100 HP.

ID: 171758 | MD: 1 (5, -6+2) | Frosted Bunny attacks ChaseR!
The attack missed!

ID: 171759 | MD: 0 (4, -6+2) | Toffee Bunny attacks ChaseR!
The attack missed!

ID: 171760 | MD: -1 (3, -6+2) | Red-Hot Bunny attacks ChaseR!
The attack missed!

ID: 171761 | MD: -1 (3, -6+2) | Dark Chocolate Bunny attacks ChaseR!
The attack missed!

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows HP:1390/1390 | EN:124/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
ChaseR HP: 1367/1405 (+70+16+70) | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 155/165 (+1, -2) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

[H: 0,0,3,0] Frosted BunnyHP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 2,2,5,1] Toffee BunnyHP: 28/1000 (+100-178) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (2/2)
[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate BunnyHP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+

The rest of the team had coordinated their movements and whittled the damnable bunny down to its whiskers.  All that remained was to deliver the killing blow.  Its overall cuteness might have helped it against Katoka or Elora, but such details were trivial to Freyd.  It stood in their way, and that was enough.  Restoring his calm, he advanced on his cornered prey and drove home his blade, watching with satisfaction as the brown bunny burst into a bunch of brilliant shattered Skor bars being blasted into bits.

"One down," he stated plainly.  "Let's mop up the rest and move on.  You might want to start with the dark-coloured on in the corner over there.  He looks shifty and unpleasant."  Freyd was already turning his attention towards it, getting ready to grind it into Kit Kat bits.  His guildmate might not appreciate the abuse of her nickname, but it's not like the bunny wore blue and carried a katana.

Spoiler

Freyd, The Whisper in Shadows HP:1390/1390 | EN:124/139 | DMG:24 | MIT:94 | EVA:5 | ACC:6 | KEEN:1 | HLY:6 | FLN:6 | BH:63 | TOX.VEN 24 | THORNS 20 | LD 3 | PARRY (2/2)
ChaseR HP: 1367/1405 (+70+16+70) | EN: 124/124 | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 155/165 (+1, -2) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

Astral Hell (x7) = 7 EN - (Finesse 3, Turn Recovery) = 4 EN

ID #171842 | BD 3 + 6 = 9 (hit).  Freyd deals (7*24 = 168 - 125 = 43) damage to Toffee Bunny.

[H: 0,0,3,0] Frosted Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 2,2,5,1] Toffee Bunny HP: 0/1000 (28-43) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 

[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+

One candy monster taken down and now might be a good time to use the item Night gave him "I hope this is the right time" he thought. He quickly pulled out the item from his battle-ready inventory and eyed the one Freyd attack "let's make this much more interesting..." holding his katana on one hand and the incarceration on the other, Crozeph threw the item straight to the Frosted Bunny "...Night do your thing" he said as he lowered his weapon "ok, I've set it up". The crystal shattered as it struck the Frosted Bunny and the effects of it were widespread and affected them all except the players.

The pace of the battle was going quite well and Crozeph couldn't help but grab another tiny candy monster and chomped on it so quick "Yuki is gonna kill me if she sees me eating this much" he muttered as he positioned himself for a follow-up attack.

Crozeph used [T1E3] [ref] Dance of the Daring (1) | Mass | INCARCERATION

[H: 0,0,3,0] Frosted Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 250 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50 | INCARCERATED
[H: 2,2,5,1] Toffee Bunny HP: 0/1000 (28-43) | DMG: 150 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 125 

[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50 | INCARCERATED
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny HP: 650/650 | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+ | INCARCERATED

When his turn came, he quickly looked at all of them. The bigger of the bunch that was protecting them fell, while the others stood just fine. Maybe it was time to fix that. With some red streaks of lightning running across his blade, he held it tightly in his grip and dashed right at the least menacing monsters ahead of them. Pulling it back to the right, he quickly swung it horizontally, letting the lightning strike two of the three, while slashing through all of the trio successfully.

The two fell, seeming hindered by his sword's properties, while the weaker of the bunch, defense wise, continued to stand. Be it because his paralysis didn't activate it or because it was stronger than others, their targets were obvious enough. The weaker one first, then the one with the highest damage, and the healer for last. Or at least that's how he hoped it would go, granted they were all on the same page. "So the chocolate one first, then what?", he followed Cro's plan and looked to the side, furrowed brows as he tried to figure out his course of action.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.abe0b6fb214e47b2b17bdaf238f127fc.png

ChaseR uses Calamity Disaster on Frosted Bunny, Red-Hot Bunny and Dark Chocolate Bunny! (BD: 8, 9, 10)
19 * 12 - 50 = 228 - 50 = 178 + PARALYZE [Frosted Bunny]
20 * 12 - 50 = 240 - 50 = 190 + PARALYZE [Red-Hot Bunny]
19 * 12 - 50 = 228 [Dark Chocolate Bunny]

ChaseR HP: 1405/1405 (+70) | EN: 96/124 (+1, -15) | DMG: 18 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | MIT: 103 | BH: 70 | PARA: 8-10 | V.(OFF): 140 | V.(DEF): 70 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
NIGHT | HP: 1530/1530 | EN: 155/165 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 49 | BH: 76 | BRN: 36 | BLGHT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5

[H: 0,0,3,0] Frosted Bunny HP: 472/650 (-178) | DMG: 250 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50 | INCARCERATED | PARALYZED
[H: 0,0,3,0] Red-Hot Bunny HP: 460/650 (-190) | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 50 | INCARCERATED | PARALYZED
[H: 0,0,3,0] Dark Chocolate Bunny HP: 422/650 (-228) | DMG: 400 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | Stealth Rating: 13+ | INCARCERATED

Edited by ChaseR