[PP-F10] Into the howling dark

He met the Guild Leader of Firm Anima by accident. 

That is, they went on a Quest together once and didn't say much. After that, he learned the man was in charge of a Crafting Guild with no small number of Chefs, Alchemists, Merchants, Artisans- you name it, practically (and probably!) a member of his Guild probably did it. That meant they were among the best in Aincrad when it came to in stock items and good deals. He sent a message detailing the things he wanted to Raidou, and the response that came directed him to the tenth floor.

Apparently, the man had some other business there and if Alkor wasn't in a hurry, it could be beneficial for both of them to meet up there. He agreed, largely because it expedited the service, but also because he was interested. The Guild Leader had mentioned something about a Quest.

So, he waited near the teleportation hub and leaned against one of the pillars. The other man would be there soon, if he wasn't already.

Alkor level 45

920/920 HP | 100/100 EN | 14 DMG | 48 MIT | 1 EVA | 4 ACC | BLI 24

T2 Demonic CS [Blightsteel] 2 DMG | BLI | Cursed

T2 Perfect LA [Nightmare Bomber] 2 MIT | 1 EVA

T1 Perfect Trinket [Eye of Osiris] 3 ACC

Skills/Mods

R5 Curved Sword

R3 Light Armor

Energist 

Athletics

Ferocity

Finesse R3

Precision

Familiar Mastery (Fighter) R3

Survival

A flashing ring places him upon Tartarus, the pale blue accents brought forth a glow upon the darkened stone. A fix of his lenses, the message and request was more than welcome. Pulling the strings necessary before his arrival it would not be long before delivery. "You seem to be doing well, as requested." Raidou removed two rather simple looking vials from his pocket in side of a leather bound carrier, to those careful enough in sight would see a myriad of multicolored bottles of varied shades. One in vibrant orange and the other, a pasty white color. Handing them directly to Alkor, an offer of faith and also because he found the trade menus to informal. "I was going to silence the banshee on this floor, I assumed that perhaps you could benefit from the completion." Raidou spoke as his gaze drifted elsewhere, taking in his surroundings as caution was always first and foremost.

Raidou hands Alkor:
Antibody Amalgam: 149049-2 (Antidote 3/3)
Titan's Strength: 164223-1 (Base Damage +3)

Raidou | HP:1590/1590 | EN:156/156 | DMG:18 | MIT:121 | EVA:4 | ACC:3 | BH:79

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 78
HP: 1590/1590
EN: 156/156

Stats:
Damage: 18
Mitigation: 121
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 3
BH:79

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion
Misc: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector
Survival

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Pillar Fragment [Unique/Nightvision Mod]

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

Edited by Raidou

Flickering in from somewhere else, it was unclear if she used some other way to enter the floor or she was simply waiting for Raidou's appearance. A clattering of her tabi as she lands, a soft fog of a bitter chill assails the player's ankles. "As asked." Setsuna mutters coldly, removing a folded cloak from her inventory in white linen for transport. "The measurements if given were correct it should fit." she boasts holding her ground as she passes the object to Alkor in the same fashion as the man before her. As if expecting something she stares in silence, she wanted to see it worn. Her reputation although the ghost was important, if it was ill suited she would not stand the shame. A loud boastful yell from behind them brought forth her to turn her gaze. An idiot with brunette hair, for which she still had a score to settle.

Given to Alkor:

Spoiler
Name: Cloak of the Wandering Warrior
Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: 170847
Roll Result: 12+1/LD: 10
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: Tierless
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion 3
Post Link: Here
Description:
Tattered from the wear of many battles, this cloak was once worn by a warrior who faced the trials of the Castle and through the flames found the strength to walk again.

Setsuna | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:12 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3

Spoiler

Setsuna, The Creature in the Mist
Level: 33
HP: 660/660
EN: 66/66

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 12
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Demon's Gaze T1/Perfect/Katana [Damage 3]
Armor: Cold Fabric Kunoichi Wear T1/Perfect/L.A [+3 Evasion]
Misc: Kunoichi Wrapping's T1/Perfect/Trinket [+3 Accuracy]

Skills:
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Hide [Rank 1]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Disguise

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*3
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Setsuna

Stumbling off the gate with a bit of fluster to his step. "You know I am not a damn errand boy, cant you get this shit yourself?" Gaius barks and to his view he catches it. That glare. "Gaius if you would give Alkor what he needs." The dragoon swallows hard before continuing "Keep your pants on, I got them." he'd walk up and from the distance it was no more than just a body, but soon he recognized the guy. The same dude with the crimson whatever, with the spire and the big ass snake. "Hey I remember you, Long time no see. Guess what you bought wasn't enough. I can respect that, next time I'll make it a bit bigger." Gaius chuckled passing him a white sack filled with the foods prepared for the guy. With a moment left he looks around at the eerie cave and shudders. "So why the hell here, you just like creepy looking caves?"

Given to Alkor:
Filled Pork Tenderloin: 172675 (OH 3/T2)
Fish Cakes with Anchovy Paste: 172678 (Miti 3/T2)
Poached Egg: 163967 (Accuracy +2)
Roasted Provence Chicken: 164392-3 (Evasion +2)

Gaius | HP:640/640 | EN:64/64 | DMG:15 | MIT:36 | H.M.:4 | L.M.:2 | REC:1

Spoiler

Gaius, The Sweeping Typhoon
Level: 32
HP: 640/640
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 15
Mitigation: 36
H.M.:4
L.M.:2
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dragoon's Journey [2HAS] (T2/Perfect) Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Dragoon's Plate MK. II [Heavy] (T2/Perfect) 1 Mitigation, 2 Heavy Momentum
Misc: Dragoon's Scales [Light] (T1/Perfect) 1 Recovery, 2 Light Momentum

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Heavy Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Disguise
Familiar Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Boar Hide Belt [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) [+3 Loot Dice]
Teleport Crystal*1
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*2

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:

Alkor looked from Raidou to Setsuna when she arrived and graciously accepted the item from her. "Thank you," he said as he opened his menu and switched out the jacket he had been wearing with a much more loose fitting, comfortable cloak. It had a worn looking aesthetic, but he was more than happy with it. He could tell that the craft was of high quality and it suited his personal style much more perfectly.

"This feels much more comfortable than what I was wearing before." As he praised the comfort of his new cloak, another familiar voice came from behind him. He turned to see Gaius, the cook who had given him a sweet deal on items to go into a dungeon after the showdown with the Vanguard. He was about to thank him when he mentioned something about the items not being enough, and Alkor shook his head. 

"No, no, that order was perfect, thank you," he clarified. "These are for a quest I'm going on with another Guild Member. We're going hunting for an enemy called..." he looked around and quieted his voice before he spoke. "...the Forgotten Time King. Supposed to be a pretty dangerous undertaking, so I wanted to be sure I was plenty prepared before I contacted him."

<Alkor changes from [Nightmare Bomber] to [Cloak of the Wandering Warrior]>

Updated Stats: 920/920 HP | 100/100 EN | 14 DMG |  12 MIT | 3 EVA | 4 ACC | BLI 24

Alkor receives:

Antibody Amalgam: 149049-2 (Antidote 3/3)
Titan's Strength: 164223-1 (Base Damage +3)

[Cloak of the Wandering Warrior] EVA +3

Filled Pork Tenderloin: 172675 (OH 3/T2)
Fish Cakes with Anchovy Paste: 172678 (Miti 3/T2)
Poached Egg: 163967 (Accuracy +2)
Roasted Provence Chicken: 164392-3 (Evasion +2)

<Alkor pays Raidou 6150 Col> 

The others had heed the call, Gaius was still as expected: difficult. The payment rendered from Alkor was then passed to Setsuna. "Please see to it that this gets to Simmone." Raidou asked of the child. "If you would hunt Setsuna, we are looking for a maiden in black hair. Should be hard to miss." he spoke before his attentions shifted to the dragoon. It appeared that the pair had already met despite how broad the floor spans were. From where was a bit of a mystery but even still, it was good to see outward cooperation. It was then his heart would sink, the name of a quest unlike any other he had faced: Forgotten Time King. "It is, you want to be as prepared as humanly possible. The game ends once you enter his mists, for he holds no punch and is after your head the moment you enter his threshold."

Spoiler

Cave Search: ID# 172921 results: Loot: 12+5=17, Success!

Edited by Raidou

With Alkor adorning the cloak and it suiting him well, the aged appearance was a 'careful' selection for those of prying eyes tend to overlook that which was tattered. "Good..." she whispers as a hefty bag of coin is dropped into her clutches. It was for the guild treasurer, which she was more than likely to be close to soon upon her return. Attempting to trail away her business concluded a word from the nomad that causes pause. He wished her to hunt? the depth had sunk deeper with a fizzle of white. "I will do as you ask, my master." Ascending rather quickly as her Gemini given skill refracts her from vision, a wolf in the brush scouring the halls for what she had been charged. Dancing from high rise to broken pillar, she was in her element with fleeted foot leaps in her small stature. Soft clicks of her heels being her only give away, it would not be long for the target was found.

It took a second for it to process what Alkor was saying "Right, I always forget my food does things. You'd think I'd remember that given I make so damn much of it." he joked looking at the newly formed tension in the air. "Wait, the time king? wasn't that the asshole we had to save you from?" Gaius asked rather bluntly to Raidou, vaguely recalling the polearm sticking out of the dude's chest. "Gave you a run for your money I bet, but you stick a damn blade in his neck and he'll go down just like the rest." Finding a comfortable place to lean on in the shape of a decayed pillar. Gaius manifests a honeyed roll and takes a bite which took the part of popcorn. Staring intensely at the remaining pair of players with ears perked, he was actually rather interested in where this conversation was headed.

"Word is one of my Guild mates already beat him," Alkor secretly told the pair, "not that I know the guy well, but I don't think he's the type to lie about something like that. I asked around and he said he'd go with me, so..." 

He leaned back and rolled out his shoulders, letting the air around them become a bit less ominous. It wasn't like the tenth floor needed to be any more spooky. "Yeah, I think two heads'll definitely be better than one on this adventure." Raidou's comment stuck with him, though. It sounded from the way the two members of Firm Anima were speaking they had brushed far too close with death against this King. It made his skin crawl.

However, despite his body telling him no, his mind was all over the idea of a challenge. "I'm not about to let fear stop me from getting stronger. I'll beat the King and become one of the best Players in Aincrad. Watch me."

Alkor grinned, the type of grin he hadn't worn in several years now.

A tad bit reticent from the affair he was glad to hear that Alkor ebbed on the side of caution, choosing to bring along another that had removed the crown. "I would enjoy listening to his experience, I feel that my endeavor was not ideal. I was underprepared even though I thought I was." the nomad quipped as he looked off into the darkness, a faint memory playing back as if someone had hit start. "Two heads are always more beneficial, two sets of eyes the same." as a more lax aura seemed to claim the conversation. Opening his menu as Tracking triggered, he looked at the resized map to which Setsuna was illuminated in a gold dot. Rather quick jumps of where it was placed meant that the girl still had not located their quarry, he'd expect a message from her once it had been found. Then would be the rest of the group's task to finish this mess.

An echo riddles the halls, through the cavern a yell to one that was seemingly annoyed beyond belief. The direction was unable to be placed, but the ire was obvious. "Would you quit it with that shit! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP, DON'T MAKE ME COME OUT THERE!"

Gaius chewed a rather large sum of the roll in his gullet, speaking with it crammed into the side of his head. "Hell yeah, Don't let that shit scare you. The only way to head is forward, if you let all this math get in the way how are you supposed to reach that almighty arc. That creme of the crop waits for no man, you want to be strong you gotta earn it." he remarked waving the roll around like a wand. One hard swallow clears the muffled language as he continues: "I believe it, hold that weapon tight and let no one take it from you. That moxie will bring you to the stars." his rant falls to silence, he looks around and a heavy sniff as he scanned. "This place really does smell like ass, they can design anything their mind can picture. And they make this? A stinking pile of mushrooms and horror movies. I am calling it now, we are going to find the garbage dump floor one of these days."

"I honestly hope we don't," Alkor groaned. Knowing what floors already existed, it was hardly a stretch to think someone might have programmed a floor full of refuse into Aincrad. He didn't want to give it any more thought than that because the smell from whatever was rotting nearby already fouled his breathing and turned his stomach. "Let's just hope for flowers and sunshine and compromise when our feelings get hurt," he suggested, "and cross our fingers that they don't get hurt that bad."

He was curious about where the girl had got to, but the strange voice took precedence. "More importantly, anyone know who that voice belonged to? I'm wondering whether we should be getting ready for a fight or not." His hand almost instinctively had come to rest on the hilt of his weapon, but before he drew it he wanted to give the others an indicator that he was considering it so that they wouldn't be caught off guard.

Also, it would give them an opportunity to get their guards up if they weren't already.

Raidou triggers a sonar pulse, his stealth detection playing its part in silence to Alkor's warning. There was no feedback which meant one of two possibilities. That either there was either nothing within a close enough proximity to harm them or they were absolute in their ability to hide as he had only found Hikoru to be capable. A tinge of the doubt based on the voice that it could be Hikoru, but it would not be unwise to ebb on the side of caution. Sending invites to both Alkor and Gaius with a quick flutter of his hands, he'd reach for the blade docked behind his shoulder. "I do not recognize it, but there is nothing within a range that I can detect." the swordsman spoke drawing a glimmering whetstone down his blade offering light in a beacon for all to use. It extends everyone's purview at a much broader scope.

ID# 172942 results: Loot: 5+7=12, Stealth Detection

Edited by Raidou

Lifting his right hand out in front of him a sudden shifting wind before a flash of green tears a glaive from the ether. "Yeah I am not about that noise, you can count me out of there is some disgusting ass floor in the future. Also..." Gaius scans the area with a twirl of the polearm in his clutches before it halts behind his shoulder. "If your out there chickenshit, listening to what I am saying now that if you try anything you'll be riding my weapon like a pony. I've got an itch to scratch and will happily oblige any requests for an encore." The boast falls to no response, Gaius taking a bit toward the darkness in a couple of steps. "That's what I thought, your just a pansy. Another wuss who's too scared to start it." spoken again a goad with an aim to force ire in whatever lingered just outside of view.

"We should start looking for the quest target," Alkor suggested. 

It wasn't getting them anywhere to yell back at a disembodied voice, especially when Raidou said that he couldn't sense anything with his sharpened abilities. Instead, if they focused on the reason they came in the first place, they could kill the Banshee and get back to town without ever breaking a sweat. That, and they wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of danger from whoever or whatever had just yelled at them.

"If we finish fast enough, drinks are on me." If only the drinks actually came with the satisfaction of a decent buzz, Alkor would have been happy to spend all of his Col lazing away at the bottom of a bottle somewhere. Alas, the game had been designed so that they could indulge in their bad habits but never profit from the high that came with them. It made him sad that he spent all that time in the real world building up a tolerance only to feel nothing now.

Though, his liver was probably thankful for the respite. Two years sober (if only by force) still meant that he was most likely healthier than he had ever been. If he hadn't died yet, they had most likely hooked him up to IVs and had nutrients pumped into his body to sustain it. His mind swept those dark thoughts away as the sound of a screaming something in the distance gripped his attention. "We might just be on to something," he added after a pensive silence.

A notification sent to Raidou with her position marked and the coordinates set, the hunter had found the prey she had been charged with seeking. Perched upon a risen but crumbled wall, the woman in white was clear as day and at her side was a small legion of undead shells in white pasted skin. Curious if they would survive just one attack from her blade, but a choice to wait was made.

"Banshee found, I am in position. 8 additional targets are in the field. Awaiting your arrival." 

Unsheathing her sword just enough for the permafrost to begin to billow out as her screen slams shut, it danced down from her vantage and painted a thick fog over the field at which battle would occur. The stage had been set for which she could operate, all that remained was back up to show and then they would be erased. Practiced and meticulous, surgical and deadly Setsuna was in her element.

The nomad could not fault Alkor's judgment for this was exactly where the groups fourth had been sent. As if on queue to the man a message appears to which Raidou ushers open. "Setsuna has located the banshee." and he applies her coordinate to everyone's map as a glowing blue arrow. A trail burns upon the floor in a way similar to all other MMO's a glorious bread crumb trail. His weapon is still drawn from its scabbard still glowing in a bright yellow due to the fragment. He takes the helm but pauses. "I will act last here, as a form of deterrent should any chose a different target." the wanderer shares with the other two members of the party, as he looks up to the faint silver silhouette that hung above with bright blue eyes. It was clear that they were raring to go, but Raidou would stick to caution and stabilize the fight into predictability. 

Alkor heard the situation report and nodded. They moved quickly to the rendezvous point following behind Raidou, and when they found Setsuna the area was rife with the Undead. Their stench proved more realistic than he believed, rotten and decaying. The meat on their bones had grayed and become disgusting to look at, peeling off and falling away in a way that mocked the succulence of proper meat. If he had been hungry before, he was not now.

Unspeaking, he unsheathed his weapon. These were the dead, people separated from their lives by misfortunate, or stirred from their eternal rest by evil. It was a kindness to return them to the dirt, or to whatever fate lay beyond NPC death in Aincrad. His own blade would rot them away, while Raidou, Setsuna, and Gaius filled in the gaps. There were many targets here, more than a single Player could handle all at once. It was the perfect challenge for a party of four.

"Let's focus on the adds, burn them down quick as possible. Don't want the Banshee doing any funny business and have eight of them tag teaming us. Based on the legend, she probably inflicts some kind of debuff, so be wary of that."

Alkor: 

920/920 HP | 100/100 EN | 14 DMG |  12 MIT | 3 EVA | 4 ACC | BLI 24

Raidou: 

Setsuna:

Gaius:

<Undead Guardian Zombie> 40/40 HP | 120 D | 15 M

<Banshee> 250/250 HP | 2 E | 200 D

Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
-Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

Not as comfortable with the smell as those around him seemed to be, he could taste the stink on his palette as it congealed on his tongue. "Bloody hell, I never thought I'd be able to taste them from a range. These boy's really have seen better days." Gaius barks out as his polearm begins to charge in a green light, spinning and swiveling in his clutches as close to a propeller as one could see in this game. "I'll leave all that 'tactics' to you all then, I am going to hit that bitch." Spoken as he rips up his left hand to a point at the banshee. "Really hard." that very hand then turns to a fist with a raised thumb as it folds to his face, a grin accenting its placement. "Wanna see something magnificent? watch me punt her ass to the moon." One would expect that after that boast he would act, do something other than standing there and twirling his weapon. But that wasn't Gaius, and that spinning actually had a function.

ID# 173334 results: Battle: 3-2=1, Missed vs. Banshee!, -2 EN
Disguise Activated [0/3]: +1 EVA Until next users turn
Heavy Momentum Triggers: +4 Base Damage until next Successful Attack
Light Momentum Triggers: +2 Accuracy until next Successful Attack

Players:
Alkor: 920/920 HP | 100/100 EN | 14 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 EVA | 4 ACC | BLI 24
Raidou | HP:1590/1590 | EN:156/156 | DMG:18 | MIT:121 | EVA:4 | ACC:3 | BH:79
Setsuna | HP:660/660 | EN:66/66 | DMG:12 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3
Gaius| HP:640/640 | EN:62/64 | DMG:15 | MIT:36 | H.M.:4 | L.M.:2 | REC:1

Mobs:
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #1> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #2> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #3> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #4> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #5> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #6> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #7> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #8> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti

(0,0,0,0) <Banshee> 250/250 HP | 200 DMG | 2 EVA | PARA AoE (10)

Edited by Gaius

Seeing the rest of the parties' arrival, the wights seemed alarmed by their presence as they began to take bounds toward the grouping. Bits of what remained attached to bone paraded and fell from them as they took to all fours like feral wolves, heavy hisses, and pants as they progressed. A glimmer in cyan blue as her katana begins to peek out from its slumber, a flicker of disguise takes her shape into a faint memory. The metallic scream of her weapon as a buzzing bolt of light dances through the mists, two of the beasts slow noticeably. Staggering and slowing with each movement becoming more difficult than the prior. It then became obvious after collapsing as a pair of heads rolled through the momentum, shattering into data after coming to a stop.

In a wide stance, Setsuna becomes visible for but a moment "Two down, 6 remain standing. The primary target has yet to respond." the words are hasted but clear, as she rips a blue cloth covering over her lips, a click of her weapon shut and a sudden leap away from the fray see's her join the mists.

Amatsu no Homora [x8] activated -9 EN (8-3 [Finesse 3] + 4 [2 Hits])
Disguise Activated [0/3]: +1 EVA Until next users turn

ID# 173335 results: Battle: 1, Critical Miss (LoL)! vs. Undead Guardian Zombie #5
ID# 173336 results: Battle: 6+3=9, Hit! vs. Undead Guardian Zombie #6 dealing 12x8=96-15=81 DMG, Slaying it!
ID# 173337 results: Battle: 2+3=5, Miss! vs. Undead Guardian Zombie #7
ID# 173338 results: Battle: 5+3=8, Hit! vs. Undead Guardian Zombie #8 dealing 12x8=96-15=81 DMG, Slaying it!

Players:
Alkor: 920/920 HP | 100/100 EN | 14 DMG | 12 MIT | 3 EVA | 4 ACC | BLI 24
Raidou | HP:1590/1590 | EN:156/156 | DMG:18 | MIT:121 | EVA:4 | ACC:3 | BH:79
Setsuna | HP:660/660 | EN:57/66 | DMG:12 | MIT:12 | EVA:3 | ACC:3
Gaius| HP:640/640 | EN:62/64 | DMG:15 | MIT:36 | H.M.:4 | L.M.:2 | REC:1

Mobs:
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #1> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #2> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #3> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #4> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #5> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,1,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #6> -41/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,0,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #7> 40/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti
(0,0,1,0) <Undead Guardian Zombie #8> -41/40 HP | 120 DMG | 15 Miti

(0,0,0,0) <Banshee> 250/250 HP | 200 DMG | 2 EVA | PARA AoE (10)

Edited by Setsuna