Sam

[F22-PP] Wedding Plans

Sam    0

Taking some eggs from the fridge she takes the frying small frying pan out. "I was thinking omelets. I know that it's a breakfast thing but it's what I am craving besides you right now." She lets Kat's words sink in as she takes a bowl out and breaks a few eggs inside it. Other things start to pop into her head that she has buried long ago. Whisking the eggs together she adds a dab of teriyaki sauce and a small amount of sugar. Blending them together, she turns the oven top on as she starts to frown a bit thinking about this. "There is one thing that I have not told you or anyone before..." She had not a clue why she was thinking about this now. Maybe it was the lack of sleep or something...Pouring the eggs in the pan the second it got warm. "I..." she struggles to put into words what she was trying to say...

Letting the eggs cook she places her back against the fridge closing her eyes now taking a deep breath. "I was supposed to be dead... I don't remember much because I was so young, but I remember me trying to cross the main road by myself..." she attends to the eggs as she takes some bacon bits from the cabinet and some cheese from the fridge. Keeping her eyes on the food as she slices some cheese. Placing some cheese slices on half of the cooked large round egg, she sprinkles some bacon bit on the same half and folds the eggs over covering what she just added. Letting it sit there for a moment she says "I was crossing the road and next thing I know I am being pushed out of the way and hear screaming. I..." taking a deep breath she takes the omelet of the hot pan now onto a plate... And starts the process again. "I remember turning a seeing a blond-haired boy laying in the ground, red liquid everywhere. At the time I was too young to understand." Staying silent for a while as her head began to spin a bit. She finished making the second and sets it on another plate. Digging out some forks now she takes the plates to the dining room table. "Seconds after I saw this there was a crowd that showed up blocking him from view. My mother ran to me, hugging me covering my eyes."

She cuts a piece of the egg just staring at her plate now. "I started 1st grade a week later and according to my mother, I was lashing out at everyone. This is when I started getting homeschooled. Given what just happened at the time, being so young I had not the first clue why I was doing what I was." Taking a small bite now she takes a deep breath. "This is when I got my first game system too, and by middle school, I was too involved in my games that I barely went to school. The few months that I did though I was getting straight A's. So I got my GED and road with my games that eventually consumed my life." Sam leans back in her chair now, letting it all sink in for her and Kat. 

Katoka listened, she felt her chest tighten with emotion as her love told her about her brush with death. When she finished she placed a hand over her wife-to-be's and squeezed it, "Thank you for tell me that. I'm sorry you had to experience something so traumatic." Kat brought Sam's hand up to her mouth and she kissed it lightly. "Some so young, well anyone really, should never have to experience something like that. But you were given a gift you know? That boy, he... He gave you second chance to experience life. Granted we are stuck here, but we can experience it together."

Kat smiled sweetly, but she was holding back tears from the pain she was feeling for Sam. She didn't want her to hurt, or to be upset, she just wanted her to be happy. She took the brunette's face in her hands pulled her in to a soft kiss, letting a few tears fall down her own cheeks. "I don't want you to hurt my love. I'm so sorry." she wiped her face and let out a half sob half laugh. "My descent into becoming a hermit was nothing as traumatic. I'll share it with you in a bit more detail if you want."

Katoka sat back and took a deep breath before she began.

"It was in middle school. There was this boy I thought I liked at the time and he liked to play video games. I figured, 'what a great way to get someone to like you, just adopt the same hobby'. So I started playing a few games. I actually ended up really liking them, but I got so passionate that it kind of freaked him out. When I told him that he could do so much more damage with a specific armor set that he didn't know about he called me a freak." Kat nervously rubbed on of her arms with her hand, "Then my close friend at the time, she started making fun of me. Soon the whole class after that. So I stopped talking to them. I shut them all out and when I went on the high school I picked one where I was sure I wouldn't run into any of them again."

Taking a bite of her eggs she chewed and swallowed to collect her thoughts. "In high school I kept my distance, only making one or two friends that I wasn't really close to. I never attended any clubs. After school I went straight home to play games until late at night. I had one ore two close friends online but even then they were who knows where out there. My anxiety was my downfall. It kept me from doing a lot. My parents friend to help, they really did." She chuckled a bit, "They tried to get me to take dance classes, but I ended up moving on to more Hip Hop based ones. So I can break dance, and do a few other things." she covered her mouth as she chuckled again, remembering the dance off they had with the elves. "It came in handy for once in my life and it was so fun and ridiculous."

Katoka looked back to Sam and reached out grabbing her hand again, "We can be ourselves with one another. We can share and talk and laugh and cry. When we get out of this game game, we can do it all again, together." She kissed her softly again, "And if you'll let me, I can take you out and into the world so we can experience it together."

Sam    0

She thought about it for a moment and if given the chance she would have done the same. She feels a bit on edge thinking about this moment because the more she thought about it the more details she remembered. Sam being older now thinks of the question of why me? or what makes me so important that made me live and that kid have to die? She wanted to let that family know how sorry she was but, to be honest it wasn't entirely her fault for her being so young. She couldn't decide if she should put the blame on herself or if it was just something that fate chose to make happen. She sat back in her seat not really having an appetite now. 

Listening to Kat's story she takes her orange juice taking a sip. She thought about how those kids were so rude to her for just planning out something inside a game. Caring about what armor she had for better use of her time and protection. "Those people were stupid. They could not accept the fact that you were better at the game than they were. They were butt hurt that you figured out what they couldn't. I bet you that after you lost connection with them they got that armor." She was saying this out of the experience. "I had a group of friends that I hung out with on every game I played and to be honest I was the brains of the operations. They would fail to make smart decisions and I was always the one to make calls of what they should have been doing and gave them advice on what they should be wearing because it made them better at the game. When this game came out we decided to meet in the main town to play but they never showed. To this day I still have not a clue what happened to them, but I feel like they actually ditched me because I came off too bossy to them or something."  

"I really do feel like in another lifetime if we met, we would have been good together. You had the same issues with your friend as I didn't with mine. They wouldn't open their minds to the fact that we might have been right. They couldn't get over the fact that they weren't game smart like us," she slightly giggles at this thinking how stupid people can be these days. "I love that we think the same way when it comes to that stuff." 

"You will have to show me some moves later, I am sure I will be terrible at it but I am willing to try if you teach me." Kat gives her a kiss and pulls away slightly. Sam pulls her back into the kiss after she says some caring words. A very passionate kiss that lasted a good few minutes. Somehow Kat ended up on her lap... "I would love nothing more than share every waking moment with you." Hold Kat's face softly with both her hands now saying this.

After cooling off for a moment, she moves Kat back to the couch next to her and feeds her some eggs. "Do you mind if I invite a friend over? I would love for you to meet her, she is one of the bride's mates. Her name is Haine." She eats some eggs herself and feeds Kat more as they were starting to get cold. The mood had lightened a bit as she was feeling more herself now actually talking about everything. It was really refreshing.

Kat looked up at her love from her lap, she always managed to end up there somehow. She closed her eyes and gave her a kiss on her cheek, wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "I know of Haine, we went on Traveler together. She is sweet and likes food like me." she said into Sam's neck before she kissed it lovingly. She felt her heart beat quicken again, being this close to Sam made her mind a scrambled mess all the time. She felt her hand wander, sliding up Sam's shirt to cup her chest, "We should heave enough time for her to get here to play a bit, though we can't take too long." She kissed up Sam's neck and lightly bit at her earlobe, quickly repositioning her self so that she was straddling her lap and facing her fully.

Breathing heavy with a wild look in her eyes Kat pleaded with her, "Hurry and send the message," she unbuttoned the top of her jeans, "but we can't get fully undressed." She smirked, her tone issuing a challenge she was sure Sam could manage.

Sam    0

Sam leans back on the couch as she feels Kat move back onto her lap. The little sweet kissed against her, and the hand up her shirt. Sam could feel her skin crawl, the warmth and heat she felt within her. Even though they just got out of bed not even 3 hours ago she wanted more. Kat was making her want more...The teasing was real...Sam sighs a bit with the attention she was being given. "Okay, okay, give me just a sec then..." She opens her HUD up quickly and messages Haine saying:

To: Haine

I need to ask you something, come to my house it is right next to the guildhall. It's hard to miss...

With a chime of her HUD, the message was sent. Shutting her HUD down she pulls Kat into a kiss now with passion. Sam flips Kat onto the couch now. Kat's back placed against her soft couch as Sam kisses her. This continues for a good 20 minutes before she hears on knock on the door. Sams first instinct was to flip the couch backwards. Hiding behind the couch trying to get Kat's pants back up and Sams shirt back on as she hears the door creak open and a voice. Sam can't help but giggle a bit like the rush to get presentable again was happening so fast. After a few seconds, she peaks just her head over the flipped couch now staring at the door. Her face was flustered. "Sorry I wasn't expecting you so soon,"  

Amber eyes stared longingly at the brilliant stone affixed on her finger. Time went on in the blink of an eye, days seemingly longer despite being so little. A woman once ecstatic and so on cloud nine to focus on much else had finally grounded herself to reality, enough to at least perform the daily grind. Her engagement to Kiluia took a little getting used to, but there was no rush to set a date. She just knew her big day was around the corner, but it was hard to be sure when with all these distractions. She thought once or twice to push the topic with the boss raid impending. God forbid anything happened to separate them. She wouldn't live it down if she had any regrets.

In opportune moment, a chime disrupted her thoughts. A message from a comrade from so long ago. She perked a brow and matched the name to a face. Ah yes, the eccentric brunette she'd accompanied on a fishing trip, half a year ago...? A slight bit of concern and then intrigue followed at the urgency of the message. Why decline with all this time on her hands?

She spared a glance at the cub beside her foot, rolled onto his back on the plush mat. Some unearthly snore escaped him. Guess it would be a trip all by her lonesome. Haine slipped into a comfortable tunic set and brushed her locks into a half-up ponytail. Presentable enough.

Knuckles rapped against the door to Sam's cottage. A moment, and no sign of anything other than a faint giggle and some rustling. She perked a brow and contemplated. "Um, yahoo, Sam?" She tentatively cracked the door ajar and stepped in. Lo and behold, there was a couple, scantily clad, running for cover behind a flipped over sofa. A bright flush crept up the woman's cheeks as she stood there, mouth gaped. "O-Ooh. Please continue. I'll come back another time, y-yeah?" A series of awkward chuckles escaped her lips. She hadn't looked long enough to identify the blonde woman beside Sam. She slipped behind the door and closed it shut, palm placed over her mouth.

One minute Kat and Sam were in the midst of passion, the next she was on her back with Sam struggling to put her pants onto her. Stifling a laugh she buttoned herself up and pulled her sweater back on. She noticed that neither her bra or panties managed to make it back on so she quickly stuffed them into her inventory before popping her head back up, "Haine! Hi! You sure got her quick, it's great t-to see you again!"

Katoka's face was flush with embarrassment as she stood up and attempted to flip the couch back over, "No need to leave! We just got a bit uhh, distracted from the task at hand." She looked to Sam to signal her to say something as well. "I uh, hope you've been well. It's been a while since we've seen one another! The fight with the diamond dragon baby if I remember correctly?" Katoka was rambling at this point, trying to steer conversation away from the fact that Haine had probably seen more of the two of them than she had ever wanted to see.

Sam    0

Sam puts a balled fist calmly to her mouth and clears her throat. Trying the best she could to be serious she says "When you love someone your actions and thoughts become frisky...???" Was that the right words...Sam couldn't help but start to chuckle as she helps Kat pick the couch up and quickly picks up the loose clothing laying around. With a swish of her hand, they go into her inventory for safekeeping.  Picking up Kat now she moves around to the other side of the couch and sits with Kat comfortably on her lap. "Please Haine sit," there was a chair next to the fireplace that Sam placed there before Kat even showed up. 

Being completely serious sow she says "When you find love in a place like this you need to keep it. Katoka walked right into my life and without a second thought, I knew she was the one." She kisses Kat on the cheek softly, before glancing at Haine again. "It is not easy to make friends for me and that day at the lake got me thinking about what I was really missing. Kat and I are getting married and I want you to be one of my brides mates. Will you do me the honor and join me by my side at our wedding, Haine?" Cuddling Kat closer to here now she waits for a response.