[F22-PP] Double Wammy! (Witch of the West)

{Charge CD: 2/3}

Taking a small huff "Well this is lamo," saying as she swings her downward at the poor dudes neck. With a splatter of data, his head goes rolling down a small decline. "Freyd can we please go do a dungeon or something. These last two subjects were sooo lame." A single nod toward her, Freya smiles. "Kasumi, do you want to do a dungeon. You will get more experience? I will need to take a rest though," looking up at her energy level. The moment she says that, she sees Raidou and Freyd sit on the rocks near by. The corpse blows up into data as Freya sits on the ground. She caught Freyd talking to Rai and glancing at Freya. She was still trying to figure out why Freyd was acting weirder than normal. She smells her inner arm, and she shakes her head. She didn't smell, she wipes her face and combs her hair back with her hand to make sure she didn't have anything on her...

ID:200021 | Battle:9, Craft:8, Loot:5 Recovers 4 EN

[x15] AOE-1 (11+2*1)=13 EN

ID:200023 | BD:9, CRIT+1 Using [x15] AOE-I vs. Ugzeke Dealing 450-160=290 DMG, [BLD: 48/2]  applied

ID:200358 | Battle:5, Craft:10, Loot:2+6=8 Loot roll for Ugzeke

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 90/128 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 (-1) | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 21/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 52/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 89/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Boss:
[H:3,2,1,3] Ugzeke | HP: 255/3100 | MIT: 160 | DMG: 300 | ACC: (2) 1 | EVA: (-1) 2

Abilities:

In Pain | Once <<Ugzeke’s>> health reaches 1200, he will become enraged as his skin turns red and he notices the party fully. His ACC is reduced to 1, but his EVA is increased to 2.
Smash | On an MD 9-10, his attack will hit the entire party for 225 DMG, lowering everyone’s ACC by 1 for two turns.
Hard Hitter | <<Ugzeke’s>> attacks cannot be parried.

Total Loot:
24800*Col
T4 Rare Trinket #200358a

Edited by Freya

Relaxed: 1/2 Full EN restore, Vanish Refreshed, Charge Refreshed

A slide of her hand into an awaiting ponytail sees a tiny head poke up, an itty bitty pink tongue pop out. Her clothes shift from black to white, a moment of rest so the skill could fade. "I've been on at least one before." Her view twists to Freyd and Raidou. "What do we expect to encounter?" curious prodding on Kasumi's end. This was her first real one on one conversation with Freya, and she was going to weigh just how much the girl had paid attention. Watching an almost boyish inspection of her body, beckoned the girl to check herself as well out of impulse before folding her legs and finding a flatter place to sit. A close of her eyes, a zone of consciousness reaching out into the caverns. A mental rippling of a waterfall fills her scape of the mind. Finding a center, an expression of serenity begins to claim her face.

Edited by Kasumi

{Charge CD: 3/3} Refreshed, Resting 1/3

Freya crisscrossed her legs, turning herself toward Kasumi. Noticing something move in her hair tie. "A hand full of creatures, followed by a few upper status creatures and then the boss. When I went with Freyd, Sam and my sister it was really easy. I can only assume that it will be the same this time around too." The shift from Kasumi's black to while got her curious. "What makes you shift like that. It pretty cool that you can just change color like that." Then it dawned on her. She hasn't ever really spoken to Kasumi before. Maybe once on an earlier quest, but nothing relaxing like this. A raise of her brow as she takes a peak in the boy's direction. Freyd turns his head quickly from her vision. There was really going to have to be a conversation between them. This was getting a bit nerve racking to say the least. It didn't bug her that much, but it was a bit irritating. Her eyes peer back to Kasumi. 

Relaxed: Full EN restored

It would be a mistake to underestimate one's opponent, it may have been easy once. But in method, to assume that this instance would be the same would be a folly. "Then the routine will be the same." Kasumi mutters through her stance, centering herself and stabilizing her breathing through an active control. Like a timer on an oven, a small ding catches her ear. But the girl pays it no mind, holding a beating heart to an alternative rhythm through a set pattern of inhale and exhale. Kasumi seemed so calm, so collected in her meditation. She could pick up every sound, every shifting piece of stone that moved within her immediate proximity as her mind extended outward. Washed clean of all form of distractions, it was a real-world skill made functional in a figment. Her eyes slowly open, as she raises to her feet. "It's a mix of a skill and one given to me by my familiar." A tap of her hair again sees the effect return, casting a change in hue over her attire. "It's much harder to remain unseen in white."

Edited by Kasumi

Resting 2/3

Watching Kasumi now, it looked like something that Gaius taught her to do when she was learning to control herself and anger when it was at its worse. She had a handle on it, but she was now wondering if what Kasumi was doing was similar. "I prefer to be seen when I go in, to be feared and the last thing it sees before it expires. I always had that thrill, not entirely sure why, but it gives me hope." Freyja has always liked the killing aspect of this game, but now really thinking about it, it was the creatures that she knew should never exist in real life. She would never give these things the satisfaction of killing her, she refused to be put down by the imaginary creatures that controlled this game. Maybe that's why she tries so hard now. All of this comes down to one thing though, she didn't want to die. She wanted to live a long life outside of this world with Gaius by her side... Gaius makes her want to live... Interesting. Kasumi would see a smile peer on Freyja's face as she looked like she was lost in thought. 

"Taking pride in killing your opponent, is a recipe for disaster." Kasumi forebode, knowing full well where that led. She'd experienced something similar first hand, at the hands of Raijin and his dastardly tutelage. Savoring, overpowering a foe always left one seeking more. "It may be healthy to find a better outlet." There was almost a strange mix of pity and training in her voice. That anger that Freya was feeding on would consume her. Pulling tight the ribbon in her hair, she looks to the other two of their group. Mainly her captain, and if attention was paid, her eyes darting toward Freya. As if signalling, this may be a problem that we need to look into. It would be only a matter of time before typical mobs no longer satisfied that thirst, and she turned her blade to people. Correcting that course first would be first and foremost, and Kasumi didn't know her well enough to provide such comforts.

Resting 3/3 Energy and Health Refreshed

A small chuckle was given, "That may have come out wrong..." realizing now that her thoughts made more sense than her actual words. A small out puff of breath, "I enjoy killing the things that should have never existed in the first place. This cardinal ass hole made a world that could both make people thrive and suffer all at the same time. I will not give him that satisfaction of killing me in this game. I have much to live for now more than ever, I refuse to be a prisoner in this hell of a version that he made reality, again..." Thinking about what Tuatha saved her from, she stands to her feet. "I have survived something large and I was given a second chance at life itself, and regardless of where that second chance lies be it in this world or outside, I will not let the petty people or creatures here that think they are better than everyone else take advantage of me anymore." That was a better worded. It may not make much sense to most but she knew that it was enough, for at least her. A glance to the other two, "I think I'm good, let's get going." She would wait for Freyd to lead the way.    

Edited by Freya

A tap of a pair of lenses on the bridge of his nose. "Who gets to decide what should have and shouldn't have existed?" Raidou perks up, his tone gentle and yet adamant. "We do what we have to, taking pleasure in it is as Kasumi said will lead to ruin. Cardinal may have produced these entities, but that does not mean that it is their wishes. Sundered Spire is proof of this. Although misguided, and controlled. NPC's and Mobs alike do not deserve their fate any more than the next face you see. Right now, we are all made up of the exact same parts, but we do not return. If it could be different, could be changed, I would see it done. That is what Kasumi is trying to say." He slides from a stone and starts to walk. "It's best you learn that, right now, you are no different from the enemies you face. What is important is you distinguish friend from foe, and treat your foes with respect."

"Taking pride in killing your opponent, is a recipe for disaster."

"I will not give him that satisfaction of killing me in this game."

"Who gets to decide what should have and shouldn't have existed?"

Freyd listened in silence, motionless as the dial upon which the sun casts shadow to define its concept of time.  Their debate held no meaning for him.  Being the instrument of the casting set him aside in the equation.  Wheels turned within themselves as skies fell to darkness and arose once more with the inevitable dawn.  Answers in contrast were illusions and mere distractions - a yin and yang preferring to remain forever in play.  But tension at the edge between opposites is the real truth of power, and not the mass of the individual ideas. It is the fulcrum, waiting to be pushed.

Dark eyes watched without watching, awareness lingering in thought while the others continued their discourse, the dial chose not to call out the sun for what it was.  He knew he was a tool - surgical and remorseless.  And then came shadows, unbidden.  They crept in close, ready to strike, but Freyd could feel them.  He could hear their whispers as if they were his own.  Such had been the curse of contact with a god through Orgoth as its conduit.  He knew there would be a price.  An answer to Raidou's question came without hesitation, but remained unspoken to all save Montjoy.  He alone knew Takeshi's absolute truth.

I do.

The mob assassins sprang from the group's own shadows, even weak and hazy as their castings were in the flagging light of their surroundings.  The Whisper's eyes faded to full black beneath his cowl, pausing their assailants for but an instant as if his hand had clenched over hearts they should not even possess.  

From stillness, an explosion of motion as Samael's Pride - his pride and arrogance - stabbed at the emptiness that had sought to strike at them first.  He would not permit it.  In a flash of darkness, they were gone, and his companions might have legitimately wondered whether Freyd had gone mad, save for the slowly falling rain of shattered pixels drifting all about them.  Four invisible pinatas had just bought it, right behind them, and he just sloughed it off.

"Come on." Words said with disturbingly casual ease.  "We can't be idle any longer."

Use Dungeon Map [193157]

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 4 (No REC proc) ID #200155

Post Action | AoE-II (x18 AoE, 14 EN, +2 AoE Shift, +2/hit,): 24 EN - (Rested 1/2; Stamina) = 21 EN. 
Free Action | None

ID #200151 | BD: 5+8-1=12 (hit).  DMG (18*29=522-60=462)
ID #200152 | BD: 6+8-1=13 (hit, Fallen +16).  DMG (18*45=810-60=750)
ID #200153 | BD: 9 (Crit +1, Holy +16).  DMG (18*46=828-60=768)
ID #200154 | BD: 2+8-1=9 (hit).  DMG (18*29=522-60=462)

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 73/128 (90+4-21) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 88/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 108/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 93/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Shadow of a Doubt #1 | HP: 0/460 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (460-462)
Shadow of a Doubt #2 | HP0/460 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (460-750)
Shadow of a Doubt #3 | HP: 0/460 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (460-768)
Shadow of a Doubt #4 | HP: 0/460 | DMG: 180 | MIT: 60 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 (460-462)

Loot Shadow of a Doubt #1: ID #200156 | LD: 1+9=10 | CD: 1

T4 Uncommon Consumable [200156]
4 materials (+4 CD/LD odd)

2898 col (HP[460]*6 - incl. +5% Col Deposit)

Loot Shadow of a Doubt #2: ID #200157 | LD: 18+9=27 | CD: 1

T4 Perfect Consumable
T4 Perfect Consumable

T4 Perfect Armor/Shield
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield

2 materials (+2 LD odd)
3864 col (HP[460]*8 - incl. +2 CD even, +5% Col Deposit)

Loot Shadow of a Doubt #3: ID #200158 | LD: 5+9=14 | CD: 11 (x2 event bonus)

T4 Rare Armor/Shield [200158a]
T4 Rare Armor/Shield [200158b]

8 materials (+4 CD/LD odd, x2 event)
7360 col (HP[460]*8 - incl. +5% Col Deposit, x2 event)

Loot Shadow of a Doubt #4: ID #200159 | LD: 3+9=12 | CD: 3

T4 Rare Trinket [200159]
4 materials (+4 CD/LD odd)

2898 col (HP[460]*6 - incl. +5% Col Deposit)

Freyja had absolutely no words for once. What Raidou said, she had not really thought about it in that specific light before. She was just out to kill whatever was in her way. Following behind Freyd and the group in silence, it was really making her think. Walking into this darkness, her eyes shift and she was able to see better. With ease her friend wiped out this first group, at that point some others come around the corner at full speed. Shaking any thought out of her mind right now, she decides to charge right back. Twisting her Scythe in her grasp as she rushed passed Freyd, and like a wrecking ball, slices through the first and the second. The last seemed much larger but she almost blinks to him as black oozed mist follows every zig zagged trail she sped through. Glancing back she doesn't remember all three of these dudes spawning at the same time last time. Two of these shadowed figures were holding their gut as the bigger thing seemed almost un-phased. That one had to be the boss. "Three over here," calling around the corner as she was face to face with the largest one in the room which was glowing red. 

Using Charge (CD:0/3)

[x18] AOE-II  (14+2-2+[2*3])=20 EN+8 (Charge)=28 EN

ID:200305 | BD:8+7-1=14, HIT Using [x18] AOE-II vs. Shadow of Sorrow Elite 1 Dealing 612-120=492 DMG        
ID:200306 | BD:10, CRIT+2 Using [x18] AOE-II vs. Shadow of Sorrow Elite 2 Dealing 648-120=528 DMG, [BLD: 48/2]  applied        
ID:200307 | BD:8+7-3=12, HIT Using [x18] AOE-II vs. Shadow of Rage Boss Dealing 612-160=452 DMG

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 73/128 (90+4-21) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 88/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 80/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 93/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Enemy:
Wave #2
[H:0,0,1,0] Shadow of Sorrow Elite 1 | HP: 208/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[H:0,0,2,0] Shadow of Sorrow Elite 2 | HP: 172/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 [BLD: 48/2]
Wave #3
[H:0,0,1,0] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 1548/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
Critical (MD 9): Deals 400 DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals 240 DMG to every other player.
Critical (MD 10): Deals 440 DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals 340 DMG to every other player.

Edited by Freya

Absolution, a complete an utter obliteration at the drop of a hat. Where Freyd waxes the first set, Freya quickly follows suit. A violent tear sees them weakened, without warning or any sense of direction a single sweeping foot tears across all three. The momentum alone sends them reeling before being impaled on the spires, playing the part of pikes. The general didn't seem phased in the slightest to either girl's initial attack, but as he attempts to make due to the crashing wave and her exposure. The girl slides past the blow as if it was a practiced dance, all before he howls out in regret. Those that stood on his flank would see it, as her hand slipped right through the armor and out the back. The thing offers a sharp cough as it struggles to fill a collapsed lung, Kasumi ripping that spear out as if she had nailed its heart. He takes two steps and falls face first. The glimmer of red still clung to her skin, and with that a horror that was her training.

AOE-I [x15], -13 EN +2/Hits

ID:200310 | BD:4+6-1=9, HIT Using [x15] AOE-I vs. Shadow of Sorrow Elite 1  Dealing 435-120=315 DMG        
ID:200311 | BD:4+6-1=9, HIT Using [x15] AOE-I vs. Shadow of Sorrow Elite 2 Dealing 435-120=315 DMG        
ID:200312 | BD:9, CRIT+1 Using [x15] AOE-I vs. Shadow of Rage Boss Dealing 450-160=290 DMG, [Paralyze] applied

Loot Rolls:
ID:200314 | Battle:9, Craft:2, Loot:6        
ID:200315 | Battle:9, Craft:5, Loot:4

Keen Activated: +1 ACC

Lethal, Vanish Activated, -5 EN, 200313, 1+6=7 (Yay Stealth), Vanish CD [0/3]

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 73/128 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 64/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 80/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 93/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Enemy:
[H:0,0,1,0] Shadow of Sorrow Elite 1 | HP: 208/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
[H:0,0,2,0] Shadow of Sorrow Elite 2 | HP: 172/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 [BLD: 48/2]

[H:0,2,1,0] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 1258/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 [Paralyze]
Critical (MD 9): Deals 400 DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals 240 DMG to every other player.
Critical (MD 10): Deals 440 DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals 340 DMG to every other player.

Total Loot:
9240*Col
2*Materials
T4 Uncommon Consumable #200314a

Edited by Kasumi

Recovery/VD Roll: ID:200317 | Battle:5, Craft:3, Loot:20 (No Proc)

A cold and unfeeling return to his feet, it seemed as though Freya had no argument to such a statement. Perhaps the girl was learning a bit about what it was that she honestly faced. Out of the blue a ring of enemies begin to form on his minimap, hoping to blindside the group taking a moment's respite. Freyd was already well aware as he was, both being keen trackers. As Freyd opened the exchange, Raidou spins his blade and dumps power into it. Freya vaults and begins to work away, all before Kasumi sees her hands-on approach. This group, whoever they were, had bitten off more they could handle. A jarring lunge, a smear of red color as the red wanderer peels a carving yellow wave up in an arc. The electricity discharges and causes the enemy to jerk and twist violently. Damage dealt, he immediately goes on the defensive as that surely grabbed his attention.

TECH-C [x16], -13 EN

ID:200318 | BD:10, CD: 12, CRIT+2 Using [x16] TECH-C vs. Shadow of Rage Boss dealing 512-160=352 DMG, [Counter] Applied!

Shadow of Rage Boss takes no action, Paralyze Fades

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 73/128 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 64/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 84/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Enemy:
[H:0,2,1,3] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 906/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Vanish CD [1/3]

Stumbling to his feet, the entity still gasping for air but starting to become filled with desperation. It was rather sad, and before the girl may have hesitated. Now she had something to prove, to herself and the others within this chamber. Springing rather abruptly, at an angle before, she drives the blade of her right foot clean through a helmet on his brow. It splays open in halves as her feet find purchase on his dome, using them as a doormat. The chained attacks pound him into the floor in an instant, and panting, the girl hops off. "No matter how big you are." Kasumi murmurs with a sweep of her arms drawing these almost dance like circles. They correct in front of her in a pop out as her feet move below her shoulders. "It means nothing without knowing how to use it."

Be relentless, persistent like waves upon a shore. Even a mountain will fall to the sea.

TECH-D [x12], -10 EN, Charge Activated (+5 Base DMG, -1 ACC), Charge CD [0/3]

ID:200319 | BD:4+6+1-1-3=7, HIT Using [x12] TECH-D vs. Shadow of Rage Boss Dealing 408-160=248 DMG, [Shatter] Applied!

Keen Remains

Players:
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 68/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 84/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Enemy:
[H:0,3,1,3] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 658/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160(-20/3) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Edited by Kasumi

Freyd was still staring at the loot summary from the recently obliterated first wave.  Was his luck really this bad?  The results were quite abysmal, especially given the number of looted mobs, and he'd been finding this to be a persistent problem of late.  It all started when...

"Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... sorry pal, you're out of luck!"

"YOU!  I'm gonna frikkin murder you, you little bag of post-digestion content!  What the hell are you doing?  Nevermind.  Don't care.  I'm putting you in the ground!"  His companions had already engaged another group around the corner, but Freyd was overly focused on his new obsession, and trusted that they could carry it themselves.  Tossing a startled mongoose in their general direction in a flimsy effort to help, Persi sailed harmlessly over the boss with no means to alter her own trajectory, vanishing over a cliff's edge beyond.

"Don't worry guys," came the fading whispers from the dark. 

"You got this!" 

Screeching followed, of the kind that usually meant something had just been vacuumed into the void.

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 6 (No REC proc) ID #200321

Post Action | AoE-I (x15 AoE, 11 EN, +2 AoE Shift, +2/hit,): 15 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 12 EN. Charge (CD 0/3) (8 EN)
Free Action | Activate Grappling Familiar (CD 0/5)

ID #20320 | BD: 1 (miss)

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 67/128 (73+4-2-8) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 68/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 80/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 84/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Enemy:
[H:0,3,1,3] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 658/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160(-20/3) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Charge (CD:1/3)

A lunge forward as her curved edged began to glow bright with red color. Seeping from the tip a liquid, as she carves with a slight rotation that finds the ghostly creatures back. A spray of red data pours out of the wounds that were already there. A piercing screech escapes the gap as it starts to try running. Getting to his feet, it was at this point when it knew that it was totally out matched with his companions lost to the air. Freya grabs the thing by the back of the neck and lunges it backwards toward the wall. With a crash to the stone, it stands there. Freya walks up to him at this point and places the rounded blade against its throat holding him there. Heavy breathing was coming from its lungs. It had pure fear in its eyes as the eyes of this ghostly figure dart from person to person that was surrounding him, he knew what was going to happen next.

ID:200342 | Battle:10, Craft:3, Loot:9 (Recovery No Proc)

[x15] AOE-1 (11+2-2[2*1])=13 EN

ID:200341 | BD:9, CD:5, CRIT+1 Using [x15] AOE-I vs. Shadow of Rage Boss Dealing 450-140=310 DMG, [BLD: 48/2]  applied

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 67/128 (73+4-2-8) | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Kasumi | HP: 700/700 | EN: 68/88 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | LD: 1 | KEEN: 1 | P.V.O
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 71/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4

Enemy:
[H:0,3,3,3] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 348/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160(-20/3) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 [BLD: 48/2]  applied

Edited by Freya

With the boss's health dwindling, and Freyd already after that same foul creature that he had been seeking for some time. His fellow captain would have all the time in the world to seek out his foe, for this was over. Freya had it pinned down, and it was all too easy to finish the job. An electric spark flies down the length of Auric Sol, and an overhead toss sees it fly like a knife. Right through the stomach with enough force to carve clean through. A discharge off as if a fork in a light socket. The body jerks and convulses violently, halting once death had been met. Left impaled by the blade, a steaming mass of black ash that fades on a nonexistent wind.

"It's time we wrapped up here, best not forget Freya. You do not get to make that decision." The thought lingered in his mind, as the whisper hurried away. To most, he'd never felt kinship. But there was something different when it came to the Captain of the O&I. A shared consciousness that came through the fact that both of them shared the same goals, the same processes of problems. Where most would clearly not understand, he always seemed to. The whisper had his own share of demons, and had already seen and stemmed the tide of the Faceless Lord and didn't seem the slightest bit bothered by it. Where most would have been sickened to their core, it was Freyd who understood its value.

The Red Wanderer was certain, that to that question aimed at Freya that the Frayed Edge of Twilight's answer was the same as his own. The robe would receive no better inheritor.

ST-B [x20], -18 EN, Concentration Used (+1 ACC), Concentration CD [0/5]

ID:200343 | BD:3+4+1+1-3=6, CD: 7, HIT Using [x20] ST-B vs. Shadow of Rage Boss Dealing 600-140=460 DMG

Loot Roll:
ID:200344 | Battle:6, Craft:5, Loot:19+6=25

Players:
Freyd | HP: 940/940 | EN: 67/128 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 98 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 3 | BH: 51 | LD: 8 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8
Freya | HP: 700/700 | EN: 71/108 | DMG: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 7 | LD: 6 | AA | BLD: 48 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 4
Raidou | HP: 985/985 | EN: 70/106 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 44 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 54 | LD: 6 | AA | REC: 8 | V.D.: 108

Enemy:
[H:0,3,3,5] Shadow of Rage Boss | HP: 348/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160(-20/3) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 [BLD: 48/2]  applied

Total Loot:
22000*Col
4*Materials
T4 Perfect Weapon #200344a
T4 Perfect Weapon #200344b
T4 Perfect Weapon #200344c

Thread Closure:
image.png
7341/30=244*5=1220
7341/300=24 Seeds

Freya: 1220*6=7320+8250 [Dungeon] + 2000 [Field Boss]= 17570*1.2[Event/Tag]=21084 EXP
Kasumi: 1220*6=7320+8250 [Dungeon] + 2000 [Field Boss]= 17570*1.2[Event/Tag]=21084 EXP
Freyd: 1220*11=13420+8250 [Dungeon] + 2000 [Field Boss]= 23670*1.2[Event/Tag]=28404 EXP
Raidou: 1220*10=12200+8250 [Dungeon] + 2000 [Field Boss]= 22450*1.3[Event/Tag/Slime]=29185 EXP

Dungeon Loot (All Participants):
Wave #1 | 46 Materials
Wave #2 | (1400 * 20)=2800 col
Wave #3 | (2000 * 50)=100000 col, [LD Drop] (party.)
ID:200357 | Battle:1, Craft:7, Loot:2 (100000 Col, 46 Materials)

Rewards:
Freya:
21084*EXP
24*Seeds
2*Troll's Blood ([200021][200021-1]

Kasumi:
21084*EXP
24*Seeds

Freyd:
28404*EXP
24*Seeds
[(17020 Dropped, 202800 Dungeon, 4260 Laurel)=224080]*1.3{Event}=291304 Col
[(18 Dropped, 92 Dungeon)]*1.5{Event}=165 Materials
2*Witches Brew (199898, 199898-1)
2*Troll's Blood ([200021-2][200021-3])
T4 Rare Trinket #200358a
T4 Uncommon Consumable #200314a
T4 Uncommon Consumable [200156]
T4 Perfect Consumable [200157a]
T4 Perfect Consumable [200157b]
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield [200157c]
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield [200157d]
T4 Rare Armor/Shield [200158a]
T4 Rare Armor/Shield [200158b]
T4 Rare Trinket [200159]

Raidou:
29185*EXP
24*Seeds

Simmone (Guild Treasurer):
[(24800 Dropped, 202800 Dungeon, 3162 Laurel, 400 Thread)=231162]*1.3{Event}=300510 Col (Freya)
[(9240 Dropped, 202800 Dungeon, 3162 Laurel)=215202]*1.3{Event}=279762 Col (Kasumi)
[(22000 Dropped, 202800 Dungeon, 4377 Laurel)=229177]*1.3{Event}=277930 Col (Raidou)
Total: 958202 Col

[(92 Dungeon)]*1.5{Event}=138 Materials (Freya)
[(2 Dropped, 92 Dungeon)]*1.5{Event}=141 Materials (Kasumi)
[(4 Dropped, 92 Dungeon)]*1.5{Event}=144 Materials (Raidou)
Total: 423 Materials

2*Witches Brew (199898-2, 199898-3)
T4 Perfect Weapon #200344a
T4 Perfect Weapon #200344b
T4 Perfect Weapon #200344c

Tags:
Freya:
ID:200348 | Battle:3, Craft:5, Loot:15        
ID:200349 | Battle:7, Craft:5, Loot:9        
ID:200350 | Battle:4, Craft:1, Loot:4        

Kasumi:
ID:200351 | Battle:5, Craft:4, Loot:15