[OP-F1] Learning to fight!

//Sinthria makes his way to the Grasslands that surrounds the Starting City. Using the guide that beta testers prepared for begginers, he walks towards the boar type monsters spawning area. As they were the easiests one to take out and to practice his fighting skills.\\

He stops right in front of the citys giant doors, not wasting his time to make a party or talking someone about the situation they were in. All he wanted to do was; learn the basics, level up, finish the game. Because that he was amazed by the game so much, he didnt even relaize how selfish he growed. Feeling the soft chilly wind on his skin as he passed the doors, he runshis fingers through his flowing hair. Taking a couple small steps,leaving the shadow of the citys doors.And then feeling the sun warming his skin, it felt like it was almost real.

Snapping out of the charming view, he lifts his hand on the air and opens the game menu. Looking at his inventory and equiping his curved blade. '' I need a shortcut for this.. I can't waste my time by opening the inventory all the time. '' he mumbles to himself. Locking his eyes at the top of the hill in fronf of him and making his way towards it. Noticing that boars are not attacking him as he passes by, not taking any aggros. '' Well.. These are for level 1 players anyways.. '' he mumbled one more time.

Raises his sword towards the boar, narrows his eyes. Changes his position to atacking stance, thinking that he can defeat the boar easily even its his first time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a tree looking over the plains I see a random player going to fight a boar I sit in the tree watching the player waiting to see how this would go I saw he was a level one and he might need help so I stay on stand by just in case this went bad but for now i would keep reading my book and help if he needed it but for now I would just stay and watch but I have to say something to him so I say "hey bro you in need of help or do you want to do this on your own im good either way." I sit up waiting for him to answer.

Sinthria sighs and turns around to find the source of the voice he just heard, his eyes catches the guy who sits on a tree. Sinthria slowly scratches the back of his head and smiles. '' Well.. I was just about to attack, trying to learn the basics of the game. '' responsing the guy kindly, not in a need of any help but not refusing it either.

Once again, he changes his position to the atacking stance. Locks his eyes on the boar and starts running towards it, swinging his sword as he passes by the boar. His attacks hits the boar, dropping its health to the half as he raies his sword once again, holding it to defence if the boar tries to charge towards him. As he expects the boar charges towards him, its red eyes goes crazy as it moves faster and gets closer to him. But this time he was scared a little because he knew how realistic the game was and now it was the boars turn to attack him. Luckily, he moves fast enough to dodge the boar. Moving his body to the right, barely missing the tusks of the boar.As the boar passes by, he takes this chance to position himself behind the boar.

Sinthria holds his breath while positioning himself behind the boar, he tries to focus on the battle and not to run away from it. While the boar changes his direction towards him, he notices that he is able see the hp bar near the boar. He narrows his eyes to get a better look, thinking that he can easily take it out since its health is dropped to half by only one attack.

He tries to raise his sword, deciding to wait for its attack and counter it. As the boar charges forward one more time , he moves his body to the right just like the last time and dodges its attack. Swinging his sword to its side but this time he misses the attack and falls on the ground, hitting his face first. '' Ufff! '' As the boar pounds the ground, his eyes widenes. Stabs the ground with his sword to take support for standing up immediately. '' Okay.. Its not easy as i thought.. How the hell i wasted this much time with the first level monsters..? If i aim to finish the game..I have to do better.. '' he mumbles to himself as he gets angrier, holding the blade as tight as he can and charging it behind him. Blade starts to shine red as he locks his eyes on the boar.

Sinthria steadying himself for the attack, letting the boar charge towards him one more time. This time he is confident, trusting his instincts.Pointing his blade forward and starts running towards the boar, dashing through with a shout. And failing one more time, he trips and falls again.

She had smiled seeing Aiden talk with a new kid around the block as she ran over to them. taking her sword named <> out as she ran. The blue curved sword with a sharp edge as she attempted to kill the monster by running forward, smiling as she had ran. Unfortunately she had missed, running into a tree nearby. Wow, so 'heroic' she had thought to herself as she managed to get her sword out of the tree.

Ruri = 51/51

Aiden = 13/13

Sinthria = 5/5

Boar = 5/5

Clary gets up off the ground and wipes the grass out of her hair where she had been sleeping. She heard a big huff and she turned seeing two boys. One she had met before the other she did not. He was fighting a boar. She was tempted to open her HUD equip her knife and kill the boar herself. But that would be rude.

Sinthria watches the girl as she tries to get her sword out of the three. Judging by her look, he thinks that she is much higher leven then his. And yet , she missed just like he did. While the boar is distracted by her attack, he decides to charge one more time towards it and finish it himself. And failing again one more time, charging near the tree she ran into. '' What is wrong with me?! '' he thinks to himself, getting angrier.

She sighs as she sees another new player nearby, instead of battling she walks over there. "Mind if I take a seat?" she asked. Her short blue hair swaying in the wind, and her laying her blue sparkling eyes on Clary. She sighs as she smiles at her and lifts her bangs to her ear, to keep them from blowing into her face.

He sighs as she passes by him without saying a word, this time not letting the boar charge him.He starts to run towards it with his blade pointed at it. Using his skill and making the blade turn red , this time taking it serious. He dashes through the boar, slicing it to half with a shout. Finally killing it.. Before he realises that he destroyed it, he looks around to see if its gone or not. Noticing a notification message apper in front of him about destroying the boar. His shocked face turns into a big smile and starts laughing loudly.

I don't ind I was watching the fight its actually kind if funny. This girl did seen high leveled. Clary seen her push her ear to the side. Oh I always mostly have it in a ponytail. But it looks more Comfortable that way so I will do it that way. Clary let go of her pony tail and her blond hair flowed down to her shoulders. She then trained her green eyes at the high levels girl. My name is Clary what is yours not bothering to look at the girls

Cursor.

"Mine is Ruri, Ruri Yudai madam." she smiled as she took a picnic blanket from her inventory, taking a sandwich out as well, giving her one as she munched on the sandwich and looked at the boys battling. "You may know my brother, the highest level in the game, Keith." She said again, knowing that many people could relate them just because the sight of their short hair. Her blue eyes took sight of the sandwich as she ate another mouthful of the deliciousness inside the sandwich.

Oh make my own sandwiches handing the sandwich back opening the HUD. She got out the sandwich she had made earlier that day. I'm going to be a chef. Clary thought about Keith. No I didn't know that. One day I will be a frontliner but for now I will stick here training. Aren't you the girl who owns a stage? She took a bite of her sandwich.

"Yeah, pretty much with my best friend Haine." She had said and smiled at her. "When you do become a frontliner tell me and I will thing about letting you join my guild, as well." She had said again as she smiled at Clary. "Thats off the subject, Nice to meet you Clary-san!" She smiled at the 3 year older figure. While staring into her green emerald eyes as she took another bite of her sandwich. "I hope we can be great friends." She then smiled again at her as she took some water from her inventory, giving another to her as she took back the sandwich she had given her.

"Well you could have them here." She saw the flowers on the ground, the moonstone flower near a tree, remembering what Jace had said at her birthday party as she went over to it smiling as she picked it and put it in her hair, knowing that Jace had remembered her with them. She then saw many other flowers. Picking a special one for Clary as she ran back to Clary.

buton_roza_aromat_prev.jpg

Sinthria snaps himself out of the situation. Taking the loot from the boar and placing it in his inventory. Thinking about what he should do next.. He decides to meet the girls nearby, it would be usefull to get to know someone and learn one or two things about the game. He slowly walks towards the girls, trying to smile to make a good start. He decides to approach as a friendly person. He places his hand at the back of its head '' Uhm, hey.. Thanks for trying to help me back there. '' he says while looking at the girl in blue, then greets the other girl next to him.

Seeing Ruri running back with some flowers Clary asked what are those for then the boy she had seen fight earlier said umm... Hey.... Thanks for trying to help. Clary laughed and said you're welcome. Want a sandwich that I made if not Ruri has one to. Clary had seen Ruri thinking hard before getting flowers maybe Clary had said something. Wait she said Sister. Maybe she had a sister I bhe re who died.

He softly smiled as she offered him a sandwich, wiping out the sweat on his forehead. Sinthria nodded and took the sandwich from her. '' Thank you.. I didn't know that i was hungry until now. '' he said while sitting a little bit away from her. Not knowing what to say or what to do, he though about meeting her firstly. '' My name is Sinthria, you can call me Sinth if you want to. '' he said with a warming smile.