[OP-F1] Learning to fight!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not to interrupt anything but Clary, I'm just saying this, but I was the one who attempted to help him, I'm Ruri By the way." She said friendly like as she put out her hand and waited for him to shake it. "But for short, everyone calls me Ru so you're welcome to call me that." she had said as she smiled at the figure.

Sinthria turned to the other girl as she started to talk, greeting her. '' Nice to meet you, Ru and Clary. And yes, thank you for trying to help me. '' shaking ru's hand kindly as he kept the smile on his face. '' I failed a lot but i managed to kill it in the end.. I got lots to learn. '' he took a bite from the sandwich right after he finished his sentence.

"Indeed you are a good fighter." She had smiled at him as she had finished her sandwich, and handed him a water bottle, her drinking out of the one she had been given quite a while ago. She smiled as she felt the wind against her again. She had liked the feel of nice wind in the warm weather. She sighed as she felt the breeze against her. She felt entergetic as she began to sing, her theme song. (Link in signature) Knowing that it had been somewhat a beautiful song, knowing that she had been a performer she had done quite well happy that she had done so as she ha finished the song, smiling at Sinthria. "Your welcome." She had said as she smiled at his direction.

Nodding to the compliment, he took the water from her and watched her as the wind kept flowing her ahir.Sinthria listened the whole song carefully, unwillingly smiling towards her as she kept singing. Even though she was finished , he still kept thinking about the song. '' That was beautiful.. '' Clarys voice snapped him out of the daze, he raised his head to look up. Covering his eyes with his hands to block the sun rays hurting his eyes. '' When did she..? ''

She hadn't wanted to fight again... "Jeez this game isn't only about fighting..." She had sighed as she got up from the blanket and watched the girl point into the distance, to millions of running boars. She slightly grinned, yet still not wanting the grin had fell she sighed. "So... what to do.." She had asked herself as she got up and stretched a bit from the sitting position which had hurt her back a bit.

'' Aaaand i am full of energy. '' he said while looking at both and laughing a bit. He stood up, his only thoughts about the game was to slay monsters and finish the game as quickly as he can but these two changed his mind a little bit. He could rest, sleep, eat.. He could do anything he was able to do in the real world. Yet he had so many questions in his head, waiting for to be asked. He narrows his eyes and looks down from the hill, placing his hands on his waist. '' So, for how long you two plan to wait here? ''

"Just try to relax.." She said as she felt like she had melted into the ground. She hadn't wanted to sound like some sort of hippy but she kind of... did. She then sighed as she felt her self drift upon a dream. She smiled as she had soaked her head upon the grass, and lay still and feel the naping process from her tiredness begin.

'' Just try to relax. '' he repeated after Ru, laying his back on the grass and looking at the clouds just like she did. Only thing he could think about right now was to get up and slay as many boars as he can in one day. But then again, he barely killed only one of them. He had to go slow and learn everything step by step. He lifts his hands on the air , moving his fingers slowly. '' So, what level are you? ''

'' Level 23? Thats pretty good. '' he said quitely. He got up and looked around him, sun was about set. As he stood up he felt the cold wind touching his skin. He wrapped his arms around himself, looking at the Clary as she keep sleeping. '' Uhm.. We need to wake her right? Is this place safe? ''

'' Well, you are talking to a level 2 '' he mumbles without looking at her, then he turns to Clary. It was cruel to wake her up like that but funny too. '' It seems like you love being here. I mean yes , i love being here too but you enjoy it like..Too much. Loving every second of it. ''

'' Maybe it feels strange to me because i have been here for only minutes.. Maybe it because you have seen a lot more than me.. But i don't know. I don't want to waste time here standing like this while we can fight for our lives.. Standing here like, remind me of home. Our world, we used to be like this at home not here. I don't want to forget that our lives are in danger. Not even for a second. '' he says while looking at Ruri, after finishing his sentence he realizes that how serious that sounded, it was not like him but he thought that he was right.