[OP-F1] Learning to fight!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well looks like you two can handle it from here I've got to go see you guys later maby." I walk toward the city because of some things I need to do knowing that those two could handle that last boar by themselves and it was no trouble for them.

[Aiden leaves the RP]

She narrows her eyes toward the boars and shifts into a forward gear, running swiftly towards the boar. Her blade in front of her. She takes the blade to one of their skulls, them both taking 3 damage as Ruri grins at her boyfriend. "Your turn!" She says as she falls back. Sinthria running in front of her.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 3/11

Sinthria watches Ruri as she attacks to the boar, moving right after her.He charges forward as soon as she finishes her attack.Trying to stab the boar from its sides he misses again, running into a tree.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 3/11

She grins knowing what to do as she runs forward her blade in front of her. She sprints toward the enemy sweat dropping from her head. She had done four damage, cleaning the boar. She grins. The boar completely as if-- jinxed as the blade ends up in his ribs and he shatters into a million blue shards. No monsters to be seen afterward as she lands on the ground her back against the grass, and the sun setting. Her eyes closing as her back lay against the ground-- she had now been overly tired.

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - -1/11 - MEGA DEAD

He watches Ruri as she finishes off the boar, smiling towards her. Takes a deep breath and walks towards her, he also was really tired even though he hit the boar only once. He crouched ner Ruri '' Well.. That was a good job. Even though i was useles.. '' he said smiling at her. '' You are okay, right? '' he wanted to check on her even though her hp bar was full. He only took 1 hp damage anyways, it felt like nothing.

"yeah, I'm okay-- just.. Tired." She had said yawning as she managed to get up. "That was a quick battle." She had yawned as she got up and stood, wondering where Clary ran off to. She then looks into the sky, seeing the sun start to set-- as if it had been all day with the battle. She then blinks a few times, wondering what was next on the agenda, another battler perhaps? A small look into the sunset? Was the adventure done now? She had been yet to find out.

A scourge made it's way to the scene, Vile stood in the distance, watching the prey play in the field. Ruri. The younger sister of the renowned Maverick Hunter, Keith. This was Vile's plan, kill his heart, his loved ones. Make him bleed inside. Vile stood, and walked, closer, and closer, fireworks went through his head as he thought of the new kills that were in front of him. "Game over, Yudai." He said, bringing the crossbow on his shoulder down and pointing it at Ruri.

As I stand up, yawning slightly as she had looked at Vile. She gives Sin a teleport crystal, holding her own as she smashed it on the ground, seeing herself begin to glitter up and she says, "Teleport floor 1!" As the teleport crystal brings her to floor 1's teleport gate. I wave over to Sin and Vile, waiting for Sinthria to smash his crystal too. Vile always just being a Jerk I never wanted to see him anytime sooner then when she was level at least 50.

[OOC]

Sinthria took the crystal Ruri gave to him, holding it inside his hands. He smashed the crystal inside his hands. " Teleport floor 1!" he said while looking at the shadowy figure in the distance, he didnt know who it was and what just happened but it wasnt good for sure. He closed his eyes as he starts to teleport, opening them when he was in floor 1, by the tepelort gate.

Vile watched as the two teleported away, using their <> to run away. Vile balled his fist and growled. Absolutely disgusting. Vile wasn't going to let them live. Someday, he was going to have their heads on a pike. He then released his tension, and made an icy cold laugh. "I love it when the prey fights back..." He said, turning around and walking away.

'' What..? Then we should do something.. If he is out there and if he is trying to kill you.. I know that i will do my best to protect you but it won't be enough.. '' he says in a hurry, not thinking about himself but Ruri only. What would he do if something happens to her? He shakes his head to snap himself out of bad thoughts.

"I'm sure my guildmates, and my brother would help me out of any situation I was in..." She spoke softly, remembering that Keith and many of her friends had atleast once before had told me they wouldn't let me die in this death game... By now she thought she was just plain bad luck to everyone around her, the killing nonsense had now gotten to her-- and she hated it.

'' Yes.. They would. Im sure of it. '' he says looking at her, taking a deep breath to calm himself. It was the first time he got this scared in this game, and it wasnt even for himself. But just looking at her was enough to make him smile and calm down. '' Its getting pretty late, we should head back.. ''

"O-Okay." She said as she took his hand and began to let him lead her to the teleport gate... "This was fun.." She smiled at her as she hugged him, and walked into the bright light. "We should do this again some time.." She had said, her lips curving back into a smile as she waved at him for the last few seconds before teleporting away, the bright light consuming her as she waved, and teleported to her next adventure...

[Ruri Leaves RP]

As soon as she teleports Sinthria drops himself on the ladders, sitting on one of them. Holding his head with his both hands, takes a deep breath and looks around. It was a really tiring day.. And he had to rest for tomorrow, not knowing what to come it was scary to think about it. Not much after Ruri's leave, Sinthria leaves the teleport gate and heads to his home.

- closed -