[OP-F1] Learning to fight!

"You realize once someone beats it, we all get out, right?" She said as she looked down at the ground, she didn't want to be reminded. She knew she had to act strong. But with knowing she could die in the game--- scared her. She ran away from him and into a bush farther away, not wanting to be on the floor anymore, not wanting to be near the serious man. Her heart beat fast with her fast run as she had ran over to the bush.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'' Ruri? Where- '' she started to run away before he could finish his sentence. He got up as fast as he can and started to run after her. After running behind her for seconds, he loses her sight. Stops and takes a deep breath, looking around him. '' Ruri! I didn't mean to offend you! '' he yelled after her. Waiting for a responde so he could understand which way she went.

As soon as he hears her scream, he starts to run towards the source of the voice. Curious about what happened to her, if it was something bad.. How a level 2 rookie could save a level 23 player? Once he arrived, he sees her hiding behind a tree. He starts to laugh as loud as he can once he sees the lizard and Ruri. Slowly walking towards her to help her, grabbing the lizard and lifting it in the air. '' I am pretty sure that you fought much much larger monsters.. ''

She flushed a dark crimson suddenly after hearing "No problem, that was cute.". She then looks ahead seeing many mobs, she stares into his eyes. "I'm going to protect you two, stand back and I will help you fight them." She says as she walks forward at the two boars that had been running fast.

(OOC: My next post is when we start to fight)

He nods and tooks his position behind as she commands. Taking out his blade and getting ready to attack. However he feels safe standing behind her, yet he would never let this be like this. He was not going to hide behind her, if they were to fight Sinthria was not going to just watch her. '' Im not going to hide. ''

I had been watching the group the whole time I say "hey ruri do you want some help or do I just need to stay back I haven't been in a fight for awhile," I walk to where the group is smiling at what had been happening so I wait for ruri to answer me while she walks toward the boars.

"Can everyone unless you want to take the risk of dying of course, stand behind me?" She laughed as she then took her curved sword and charged forward. Her sword hilt in front of her as she did so, aiming for the first boar. She had missed, frowning upon her sword as she ran into another tree. She now hated trees more then ever...

Ruri - 53/53

Boar 1 - 11/11

Boar 2 - 11/11

"hell no im not hiding from a fight thats not me and you seem to get into trouble with trees a lot and I'm not going to die not today" I run toward boar one smiling like a maniac swinging at the boar with all the force that I could hit with trying to distract the boars from ruri. I cut deep into its side making it snort in anger chasing Aiden I say "switch ruri now its you turn could I get some help."

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Boar 1 - 9/11

Boar 2 - 11/11

Sinthria moves and positions himself right next to Ruri, taking his sword out and pointing it towards the boars. Letting her attack first, he follows her as she starts to run towards the boars. He attacks right after Aiden does and trips as he tries to stab the boar. Missing the attack.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 9/9

Boar 1 - 9/11

Boar 2 - 11/11

After misses and hits she decided to try again, getting back into the position as she ran forward once again, this time slashing up at the last moment, hoping for some hit points as she opened her eyes. She missed once again, as she had seen the ground as she looked and opened her eyes... she seemed to be upside down.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 9/9

Boar 1 - 9/11

Boar 2 - 11/11

"watch out ruri that can be dangerous if your not careful." I ran toward her picking her up then running at boar 2 activating sword skill which lets me attack three times jumping in the air above it worried about the low level player.the first two stabs miss the boar but the last one hits it right in the spine doing 2 damage.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 9/9

Boar 1 - 9/11

Boar 2 - 9/11

While Aien helps Ruri, Sinthria locks his eyes on the boar 1. Holding his swords with his two hands while he charges through the boar, holding his sword still as he dashes. Missing one more time, he feels a slight pain on his sides. The boars tusks damages him for a 1 hp damage.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 9/11

Boar 2 - 9/11

Ruri activated her three hit sword skill as she stood up once more. Running forward as she jumped, right then left then upward. All the attacks hit doing 3 damage each time. She grins as she had said " NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" during the battle hits.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 9/11

I frown at this not expecting that it was kind of scary but I can't worry about that now so I run at boar two trying to get another hit on the thing saying "good shot ruri and dude be more careful these things have higher health then you." I get a small hit on the boar dealing 1 damage to the remaining boar.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 8/11

His eyes widenes as Ruri kills the boar with her skill, but Aiden snaps himself out of her daze with his words. He frowns, watching Aiden attacking and hitting the boar. He moves once more and charges towards it , missing the attack again and again.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 8/11

She activated the same skill as she dashes forward swinging up then diagonal, then the opposite of the diagonal last time. She misses the last two but hit the first attack. Grinning as she sees 2 damage fly off the boar.

Aiden -15/15

Ruri - 53/53

Sinthria - 8/9

Boar 1 - 0/11 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 6/11