[OP-F1] Ellil Getting started

Ellil took in a deep breath as he got outside the starting city walking off towards the North East side and began walking up a heel. He looked down inspecting him self he was wearing a pair of black pants, grey shirt with a brown looking trench coat on. His sword was strapped to his side a simple short sword inside an brown sheath that was attached to a loop on his trench coat. IT was all basic gear it would only serve him well while he was starting out but it would still work. He looked at the sky even though he could possibly die at any moment he still couldn't help but enjoy the view.

As he got to the hill he was faced a vicious looking wolf staring him down. He knew it was low level but still it didn't make it any less dangerous for him or any less frightening. He unsheathed his sword smiling, excited about having to fight finally even it was a basic monster. The wolf lunged right at him, instead of meeting it head on he cut to the left slashing with his sword right across the wolfs side. It landed turning quickly coming back for another lunge he brought his sword in front stabbing it in to the wolfs head finishing it off. He smiled as dissipated in front of him looking around to see if anything else was around. "I wander if I'll run in to any other new players around here would be nice to get some backup."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navarre exited the town, satisfied that his equipment would suffice until he could get better armor and weaponry. His starting longsword was sheathed across his back. He pulled up the collar of his red coat and looked around. "Don't see any monsters yet. I must be too close to town." He looks around for high ground to get a good vantage point. he sees a hill with a single tree on top. "That tree will do nicely." He starts making his way towards it.

Once at the top, a boar charges him. He grasps his sword in its sheath as the beast approaches, readying to strike at the right moment. The boar lunges at him and he draws his sword and swings it downward at the same time, slicing off a tusk and causing the boar to miss him. The boar turns around and charges him again. He swings his blade upwards and sheathes it after slicing. The blade is fully in its sheathe just before the boar disappears. He looks around. "I wonder how others are faring."

Ellil let out a deep breath as he finished off a boar with a swipe through it's body making it shatter in front of him. He was getting comfortable with fighting now and was thankful for all the week monsters in this area at least. He turned and started walking across the land before noticing another person take out a boar with some style. He smiled happy to see someone else out and fighting. He started jogging up to the person waving his hand to them with a smile "Hey there looks like you know what your doing here." He stopped about a foot in front of the guy holding out his hand "the name's Ellil and you are?"

Navarre glances at him. he grunts and grudgingly shakes his hand. "Navarre. And I had better know how to use a sword. I've been swordfighting for years before this game came out.' He pulls up his HUD. "Let's see here... boar meat, boar tusks, boar eye... the standard rewards." He sighs and starts climbing the tree. He looks down. "Take three steps to your right."

Ellil chuckled looking at the guy "Ah well that would explain the smoothness in your movement and hey if you don't want any of the hides they drop give them to me, I'm going to learn how to be a tailor on this game and I could use that stuff eventually."He watched as the guy start climbing yup the tree he was a little curious when he was told to move he figured it was the best move so he took three steps to the right. "Okay now what?" he said wondering what this guy was up to.

He jumps out of the tree and unsheathes his sword, plunging it downward. He lands on top of a charging wolf right where Ellil had been standing moments earlier. His sword has pierced the wolf's head. the wolf disintegrates and he claims the rewards. He grunts and tosses Ellil a wolf bone short sword. "Here. I have no use for this. But I see that you obviously do." He goes through the other rewards and replaces his starter cloak with a blood-red one with a hood.

Ellil chuckled as he replaced his sword with the one the guy just won from the wolf it had slightly better stats than the one he had been using. He looked around the area deciding which way he should start going now seeing as he seemed to have someone to help him out. "Well then if you have no real objections you mind teaming up for a while and start moving forwards. It help with leveling and we might be able to start moving up the floors."

Zauis saw the two guys as he had just finished off a huge boar with weak stats as Zauis sheathes his sword. Walking over to the two Zauis was wearing skinny white jeans tucked in white boots with a long black and white jacket that came to his knees as he waved at the guys. "Oi, oi, I couldn't help but hear you talk. I need to level up so I wouldn't mind helping you out! Though I'm suppose to be solo I seem to have changed my ways and now I enjoy partying sometimes." he replied with a calm tone.

Ellil looked at the new guy that just came up who obviously had a taste for white which made him wonder did white get dirty as easy in this game as it did in real life. He smiled at the guy, he didn't know how the other guy felt about another person joining up but he was sure they could use all the help they could get. "Hey it's no problem with me if you want to join up but it's up to Navarre the guy with the red cloak on." He brought up his hub and sent a party request to everybody "so what do you guys say want to join forces?"

I look over from the tree I am laying on and see a guy in a red cloak, a guy in a white jacket, and another guy talking about possibly partying up. I shift in the tree to possibly hear them better but a branch breaks from under me.

Crap Is all I can say before I fall and break through two branches, with the tree being pretty tall I am able to find a branch large enough for me to grip ahold of and I just dangle there.

Oh god I hope they didn't here me I whisper as I slowly climb up on the branch.

Navarre looks up. "Who's there?" He peers into the tree and starts climbing again. He gets up and even with the man in the tree. "Get down here." He grabs him and carries him down.

He turns to Ellil. "I don't know. I work better alone." He looks around at all three of the others. "You two. What are your names? Why do you have your info hidden so early into the game?"

"Who's there?" I hear one of the three say. Before I can say anything the man climbs up the tree and drags me down. I try to grab some branches but he is much stronger then me and faster.

"Let go of me!" I yell. The man seems to under stand and practically throws me down on the ground.

"I don't know. I work better alone." The man says as he turns to one of the three. "You two. What are your names? Why do you have your info hidden so early into the game?"He ask me and the white/black cloaked man."Well sorry that I don't trust you since you just pulled me out of a freaken tree!" I yell pointing to the tree where may of the tree's branches are broken on the ground.

Zauis smirked as a window popped up with a party request from one of the guys as he accepts it and looks around at the crew as his white and black jacket blew. His annoyed expression made it look like he didn't look like a nice guy as he began to speak. "The names Zauis and hurry up and decide whether your joining the party or not. I'd rather not waste time! he said calmly.

"I don't care if you trust me or not. There is no reason to hide your information so early into the game. It makes you look like you have something to hide or are planning something others wouldn't like." He looks at the two. "So i will ask you two again. Who are you? And why are you hiding your info?"

He slashes a charging wolf twice and it disappears. He accepts the rewards with a smirk. He equips a few wolf tooth throwing darts. "These will do for now."

"I don't see any reason to join it. I work fine alone. Besides, I want to move quickly. That's harder as a group." He turns away and starts walking down the hill. "You are welcome to follow me. Ill join anyways, but I'm not travelling with you." He presses the accept button and walks back towards town to sell his loot and get a new sword.

As the guy walked away Zauis began to get angry as the man questioned him. Zauis walks over to a tree leaning against it with his arms crossed and his head down as he chuckled a bit. "You've got some nerve questioning me. I've told you, my name is Zauis. My info is blocked because I'm embarrassed of having a low level and such. Now....just who the hell are you!? I have the right for questions now. " he said in an angry tone while yelling at him as he walk down he hill.

"Fine if you are so curious there." I UN-hide my info from the options showing that I am at the same level as Ellil but my stats are a little bit lower than your guy's. A party invite pops up in front of my screen. 'Should I accept it I just met them, well if they were player killers they would of done something by now'. I think to myself then hit the accept button.

Ellil laughed at the group of guys they were definitely a lively bunch of people which would make it a lot more interesting. It seemed Navarre was intent on aggravating Zauis for some reason or that was just his style of doing things. He began walking down the hill following the guys waving for the one who just joined the party to come along. Navarrus might say he wasn't traveling with them but he knew better but it wasn't his place to say anything to them. "Well seems we got a good little party here don't we and looks like we are getting along wonderfully. So then were do you guys thing we should go after we get done selling our loot? Zauis calm down no reason to get angry killing each other isn't going to help any of us.""