[OP-F1] Ellil Getting started

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis heard Ellil tell him to calm down as he clench his teeth he sheathed his sword and walked away from the group as he walked to the forest as he leaned against a tree clenching his fist. "All talk but no bark. Exactly what I thought....Zauis just chill." he spoke to himself as he pulled up the party menu.

Ellil shrugged "no clue looks a bad mesh of personality there it's okay as long as no one kills each other" he laughs slightly. He sells off his excess loot and buys a a pair of black gloves that slightly raises his strength stat though that right there almost broke the bank. He caught up with Navarre sighing looking at the guy "well it seems you scared off that one guy you really are one of the most friendly people I've ever met" he says chuckling as he continued to walk. "So then where do you plan on going it probably be smart to move past these training fields and start going towards the actual tower."

"I don't care if I'm friendly or not. That's not my problem. I'm headed to the tower now. You can follow if you want. But it doesn't matter to me." He keeps walking and keeps his sword drawn in case anything showed up. "He kept looking around for any enemies the guidebook says can give rare drops.

He stops and runs off to the right towards a wolf pack and heads straight for the alpha wolf. He is after the White Wolf Fang Gloves that it drops when killed. He kills the alpha wolf and claims the reward and is able to ill two of the other wolves before they encircle him and size him up.

Zauis leaves the party as he looks up to notice he was surrounded by three boars as he slowly unsheathed his sword with a smirk upon his face Zauis sword glows blue as he thrusts through one of the boars killing it the second boar rushes Zauis barely giving him time as he blocks the attack vertically as he kicks the boar in the side and slams his sword into the head of the boar killing him the other boar runs of as I sheath my sword and began walking into the town. "Man..... I want a higher level. This ain't cutting it for me...."

Ellis grinned running after the guy getting there as he is encircled catching one of the wolfs in the face with a hard punch knocking it over. He whipped out his sword slashing it in half killing it. He turned towards Navarre moving quickly he ran right at him stabbing right beside him his blade catching another wolf in the head killing it. "And I think that makes us even then from earlier" he said smiling before sheathing his sword. He looked at the other guy giving a thumbs up "good job man."

I look over and watch the two fight the wolves. 'Dang it I'm just going to drag them behind.... I need to get faster'. I think to myself as I look to see if there is any loot. "Good job man." Ellil turns and say to me giving me a thumbs up. "Thanks man, as low of stats I have, I still can get around." I smile and walk toward the two.

Navarre sheathes his blade once the last wolf is gone. he accepts any loot he earned and smiles in surprise. "Heh. I knew this rare drop was here, but it has such a low chance, I didn't even count on it at all." He first equips his new gloves, improving his strength and speed, before equipping his new sword, which nearly doubles his strength and speed on its own. "Now this is a sword." He smirks and swings it around to test it.

Ellil chuckled looking around the pack thankfully hadn't been to large but still Navarre had taken an energy and his hp had dropped a bit but nothing to worry about. He looked at Clarence waiving his hand "hey no big deal you did fine and it looks like one of us only suffered minor scratches. Well it seems you got what your after lets keep going before more than one pack jumps us. Also be careful with the sword you might kill Clarence" he said laughing as he started to walk off.

Ellil sighed looking at Navarre this guy definitely wasn't the easiest party member to have but he was efficient so he couldn't really complain. HE walked off with him chuckling "hey we are a party so we stick together right no need to split up it wouldn't be our smartest move." He yawned stretching his limbs looking up at the sky watching as it started to turn dark as the sun slowly begin to sink over head "a game that if you die in you die for real this really wasn't what I was expecting when I woke up this morning but hey I guess it could be worse right."